初一上册英语短文环保英语小短文1分钟

求初中英语作文:1.中国梦 2.锻炼身体 3.保护环境 三篇 每篇80词
求初中英语作文:1.中国梦 2.锻炼身体 3.保护环境 三篇 每篇80词
不区分大小写匿名
中國夢的作文:我说着中国话;我写着方块字;我学着中国史;我食着中国菜;我听着东方红……我抚摸着中国的气息,在这东方的热土中快乐着。我是中国人,我有中国梦。 I say C I write C I learn C I eat C I listened to the east is red... I stroked the Chinese flavor, happy in the land of the east. I am a Chinese, I have a Chinese dream. 我爱中国的文化,在五千多年来,我们的文化就没有中断过,一代接一代,传承下来。我们的字里行间,都透露着一腔诗情;一股正气。祖先们的光辉我们是忘不了的,不说那古代的伟大发明,就说说诗文:李白、白居易、杜甫,他们传递于我们的,是那一行行文字中的激情与豪迈,又不失风度,都是绝世佳品。唯有这一点,就足以能让我的中国梦自豪了。 I love Chinese culture, in the more than five thousand years, our culture has not ceased, generation after generation, come down. Our between the lines, all re A vital qi. We are forget the glory of the ancestors, not the great inventions in ancient times, about poetry, li bai, bai juyi, du fu, they passed to us, is the text line by line in the passion and bold, and do not break charm, is beautiful. Only this, is enough to make me proud of the Chinese dream. 一场自豪的中国梦当然少不了历史上涌出的那些人物。就说二十世纪,有多少革命者与解放者为中国崛起而奋斗?数也数不清。毛泽东、周恩来、邓小平,都是伟大的领袖,他们也是怀着那个中国梦,将中华崛起。 A proud dream, little of course not poured out of the characters in the history of China. Said in the twentieth century, how many revolutionary struggle and cause for the rise of China? Number is countless. MAO zedong, zhou enlai and deng xiaoping are great leaders, they are also the Chinese dream, with the rise of the republic of China. 我在想,这个中国梦到底是什么? I&m thinking, what the Chinese dream? 是整天痴心幻想?张口闭口要奉献却不拿出实际行动?还是从现在出发,好好想想少年之重任。 Is infatuated fantasy all day? Mouth shut their mouths to give but I do not take practical action? Starting from now, or think about teenagers of the task. 我们现在,都有着踌躇满志的中国梦,我们的目标都很统一——国富民强。我们想要达成这个目标,最主要的还是好好学习,努力报国,我们的中国如今越来越强大,已在世界之林中占有一席之位,这意味着我们还要继续努力,将来成为祖国的建设者,在这方面,谁都比不了我们。中国要在我们的斗志中更强、更强,更强!所谓的“少年强则国强”就体现在这里。 Now, we are full of the Chinese dream, our goals are unified, prosperous. We want to achieve this goal, the main is to study well, try to re-create our China is now more and more, has occupied a place in the forest of the world, which means that we need to continue to work hard, to become builders of the motherland in the future, in this respect, who are better than us. China should be in our spirit is stronger and stronger, stronger! The so-called &young strong a country strong& is here. “资本主义国家,好”。但是这并不意味着中国差,中国要努力的地方还有太多,可这都需要我们用我们呀,我们用这中国梦实现中华民族伟大复兴的确是一项光荣而艰巨的事业。 &The capitalist countries, good&. But this does not mean that China is poor, there is too much, try to place Chinese can we use all these need we ah, we use the China dream to realize the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation is a glorious and arduous cause. 这正是中华少年为之努力的原因。我们学习,我们读书是为了将来有知识,有力量,从而报效祖国、 That&s why the Chinese youth work on. We learning, reading is to have the knowledge in the future, we have power, so as to serve the motherland, 我们的国家需要人才,需要力量,而我们就是下一代,我们就是祖国未来的星星之火,我们要点燃东方民族的志向,为着我们的中国而一搏,正是我们的任务。 Our country needs talent, need power, and we is the next generation, we is the spark of motherland in the future, we need to ignite the east national ambition, a desperate for our Chinese, it is our mission. 鍛煉身體的作文: I heard from you last week and i&m worried abou your health when it said that you always feel unfit and ask me how to deal with this serious problem. Here I have some tips for you.firstly,you should go on a healthy diet which makes you stronger and stronger.Secondly,building up your construction is also quite necessary.The last but not the least is that make sure about your sleep time and don&t stay up late . I hold my point that if you do these things you &ll be better immediately! Best wishes 关于保护环境的作文 我爱地球妈妈!我希望每一个人都这么想。原来有人曾说:“我们向地球母亲索要的东西太多,破坏它了太多,它也要报复了。”泥石流、干旱、暴雨、地震、海啸、沙尘暴……海啸是地球妈妈的泪,地震是地球妈妈在诉苦……可我们谁用心听过地球的诉说?听它的愿望?我们应当用心倾听地球的诉说,保护我们的,唯一的地球。 I love the earth mother! I hope everyone thinks so. Originally someone once said: &we ask mother earth for things too much, destroying it too much, it is also going to revenge.& Mudslides, drought, storm, earthquake, tsunami, sandstorm... Tsunami is the earth mother&s tears, the earthquake is the earth mother was complaining... Who can we attentively heard tell of the earth? Will listen to it? We should listen to the earth, protect our, only earth. 我热爱地球,热爱我们赖以生存的家园。爱她的青山绿水,爱她的碧草蓝天…… I love the earth, love to the survival of our homes. Love her love her castle peak green water, green blue sky... 在四野飘香的花丛中,我和蝶儿一起嬉戏、欢笑;在郁郁葱葱的森林里,我与小鸟一起追逐、歌唱;清晨,我迈着轻盈的步履去原野上踏青,雾霭缭绕着、白纱般的柔柔地漂浮在空中。吮吸着花草的芳香,欣享着阳光的沐浴,我被陶醉在这如痴如醉的梦幻里;夜晚,我坐在稻谷飘香的农家小院里,仰望着璀璨的星空,聆听着蝉鸣嘹响,蛙声如潮,仿佛置身于一个童话般的王国。春天,我坐在牛背上,在一望无际的大草原上,听那牧歌婉转,牧笛悠扬。为此我作出宣告:“只要我们——人类有时刻不忘保护环境的意识,有依法治理环境的意识,地球村将成为美好的乐园”。未来的天空一定是碧蓝的,水是清澈的,绿树成荫鲜花遍地,人类可以尽情享受大自然赋予我们的幸福。 In the fields in the fragrance of flowers, butterfly and I play together, In a lush forest, I chased with birds, Early in the morning, I walked with light steps go for an outing on the field, like mist curl up, white gauze gently floating in the air. Suck on the scent of flowers and plants, we enjoy the sun bath, I was intoxicated in th At night, I sat in the paddy fragrance of peasant small courtyard, looking up at the bright sky, listening to the cicadas liao, pre-pubescent, as if place oneself in a fairytale kingdom. In spring, I sat in the back of a bull, on the vast prairie, listen to the pastoral tactfully, reed pipe rising and falling. For this I make declared: &as long as we, humans have always does not forget the consciousness of protecting the environment, governance according to law environment awareness, the global village will become beautiful paradise&. In the future the sky must be blue, water is clear, trees flowers everywhere, mankind can enjoy nature gives us happiness.
我说,你觉得一个初3的能写出这个来?我是中考用的,写这个不得写满他1张A4纸?
您好!這3段話確實是一個初中生寫的。你信不信由你了。僅供您參考。謝謝
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家写一篇保护环境的英文小作文 70字提示 cut down,more and more ,sand,cause,dust-storm,living environment,worse and worse ,the great green wall ,prenvent...from ...,trees,important,protect._作业帮
写一篇保护环境的英文小作文 70字提示 cut down,more and more ,sand,cause,dust-storm,living environment,worse and worse ,the great green wall ,prenvent...from ...,trees,important,protect.
Each person need to pay more attention on environment. Currently , many trees were cutted down . More and more sand was brought into our life . What is worst , it caused dust-storm and made our living environment became worse and worse . To some extent , it will cost a loss to us . We must build the great gree wall in hurry . Hope this can prevent
enviroment from getting worst . For our lives , it is important for us to protect our living enviroment .
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:一篇关于保护环境的英语小作文请根据以下提示,针对山东北部遭受沙尘暴袭击的情况,向英语周报社投稿,呼吁大家植树造林,保护环境1.过去家乡树木成林 2.如今人们毁林种地建房 3.气候变化土地沙漠化 4.植_作业帮
一篇关于保护环境的英语小作文请根据以下提示,针对山东北部遭受沙尘暴袭击的情况,向英语周报社投稿,呼吁大家植树造林,保护环境1.过去家乡树木成林 2.如今人们毁林种地建房 3.气候变化土地沙漠化 4.植树造林,人人有责 要80字的英语作文高中水平哦
Hi, dear sir/madam:
Hello, this is **, it is well known that the north of Shandong are suffering from dust storms attacks all those days, considering this, i'm here to submit a writing for publication to appeal the public to plant more trees, thus protect our environment.
I believe there must be a lot of green plants around us and
definitely formed
an unforgetable part of our childhood. Compared with the past, people now cut down trees to grow crops and build constructions. All those behaviors contribute to the climate change and desertification. While it is human beings that are bound to be responsible for these phenomenons. To creat a good, clear and beautiful environment, each individual should plant more trees.
楼主,这个是本人一个单词一个单词敲上去的啊~~
加上第一段, 字数是120几.
很久不写文章了,文笔生疏,或许还有些地方不够得当(其实私下觉得文章写得太嫩),请各位大侠指正,给楼主最佳答案~~
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:吃饭一样要环保(有声)
编辑点评:餐厅现在也很重视环保,不仅仅吃的东西要环保,用的也要环保。一次性筷子的使用曾经带来过很多方便,但是现在一次性筷子已经在大多数地方消失了。
餐厅现在也很重视环保,不仅仅吃的东西要环保,用的也要环保。一次性筷子的使用曾经带来过很多方便,但是现在一次性筷子已经在大多数地方消失了。
More and more people in China are now doing their part to
energy and resources in their daily lives. Restaurants have had a big influence in paving the way for others to follow. One example is that most restaurants have stopped using
chopsticks, and have also made the switch to using
containers and other environmentally conscious items.
China is the largest manufacturer of disposable chopsticks in the world. The country has over 300 plants consisting of a workforce of about 60,000 people. The Chinese alone use 45 billion pairs of disposable chopsticks a year, which translates into 25 million full-grown trees, just for chopsticks, every year. What can people do about it? They can make the switch and stop using disposable chopsticks and start using
ones, now. Making the switch is efficient, cost-effective and good for the environment. So far, restaurant s in Beijing have enjoyed the changes restaurants have made.
Paul Astephen is the owner of Excel Bistro in Beijing. It's a restaurant that serves both Chinese and western food. Since it opened in September of 2008, the restaurant has never used disposable chopsticks.
&Well, I have been in China for eight years, and I know that China's government plants 500 million trees a year to
the loss of forest and trees. It's amazing how many trees have been planted every year. Using reusable chopsticks is much better for the environment. We need the trees. Without trees, you don't have good oxygen in the air. So I'm using reusable chopsticks (in the restaurant). It's easy to wash them. We wash them thoroughly before they go back to service.&
So what about the customers? What do they think of using reusable chopsticks as opposed to disposable ones? Zuo Jiaying often eats lunch at the restaurant. She prefers the reusable chopsticks.
&Using disposable chopsticks is very bad for the environment. Now we are trying to build a low-carbon society, so everybody needs to pay attention to this issue. And the pollution is becoming more and more serious, so I think it's better to use the reusable chopsticks the restaurant offers us.&
One restaurant patron, surnamed Cai, is a travel-lover who also agrees people should reduce their use of disposable chopsticks.
&In my opinion, I prefer reusable tableware to disposable ones. Resources on the earth are very limited, so we should make better use of them, especially wood resources. So I choose to use reusable chopsticks when I eat in the restaurant. I think protecting the environment should start from the
things in our life, no matter where you are traveling or just eating outside.&
Other than eating at restaurants, people also need to keep the environment in mind when taking food back home. Lucy Zhang is the head waitress at Excel Bistro, and talks about the biodegradable food container which is available for take away food.
box is relatively environmentally conscious. It's made of high quality plastic, which enables it to be used in a , and can be used multiple times after you wash it. Nowadays people are more aware of environmental issues. I think if you want to protect the environment, you should use disposable s less. Pay attention to your daily behavior. Our world will eventually be a greener and better place to live.&
Besides using reusable utensils, there are other environment-friendly practices the restaurant implements as well.
Ken Lian is the executive operation manager of the restaurant. He talked about ways in which the restaurant saves energy and other resources.
&We turn off the lights in the large section after the rush lunch hour, which saves a lot of electric power. We also ask our chef to check the places which are easy to leak gas, water and electricity.&
Waitress Fay Wang explains how to save water by using a dishwasher while cleaning .
&The tableware is washed by hands before going into the dishwasher. Before we turn on the dishwasher, we put enough water in the machine, and use the same amount of water to clean all the plates, glasses and chopsticks. The machine uses a high-temperature
to make sure the dishes are clean. In this way we can save more water than just by washing with our hands.&
Excel Bistro is just one restaurant doing all it can to help the environment. Mr. Astephen believes other restaurants can do their part as well.
&I think everybody in the restaurant industry has to take part and try to save energy, try to save the environment, especially chopsticks which is one of the biggest things in China being used. Millions of trees every year go down just for chopsticks, and I think using reusable chopsticks is acceptable providing they are washed thoroughly and sanitized before they are used again. I think everybody has to take part in this in China.&
Solving China's environment issues is a long and collective journey, but just like any journey, in order to reach the destination a first step has to be taken. China's restaurants have already been taking those steps and have inspired others to do the same. It will only be a small matter of time before China, and the world, begin to see the effects. For now, the very least anyone can do is to make the switch, and stop using disposable chopsticks.
For China Radio International, I'm Lance Crayon.
&声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网 站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。&沪江英语&高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们 将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。&
餐厅现在也很重视环保,不仅仅吃的东西要环保,用的也要环保。一次性筷子的使用曾经带来过很多方便,但是现在一次性筷子已经在大多数地方消失了。
http://i1./topic/_环保7825.jpg
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&急求一篇主题:环境保护的英语作文_百度知道
急求一篇主题:环境保护的英语作文
2.有塑料袋的早餐不能带进校园:1,餐巾纸等.校园是学习的场所内容,保持环境清洁很重要.签名.不要乱扔草稿纸
保护我们的环境
地球是我们的家园,我们必须照顾好它我们应该使减少污染,如我们所知大家在北美的垃圾进行1000公斤,we must take care of it,塑料保持多年来它会污染我们的环境Protect
enviorment
The earth is our home.We shoule make a less pollution as we know everybody in north America makes 1000 kilograms of the garbage everyday,plastic keeps for many years it will pollute our environment
so we shouldn’t waste thing we should make some things for recycling . Most of it is packaging Most of garbage turns into soil but not to plastic。大多数都是包装大部分垃圾变成土而不是塑料制品
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语短文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信