你可以下载一个叫问他作业的APP,从小学到高中的所有科目的题目基本都能找到答案。祝你好运
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.一篇英语作文.假设你叫李华,现是泉州某中学的一名学生.你的美国笔友Jack来信谈及汉语学习的困难并请你提请你根据以下提示,给写Jack一封回信 学习汉语一定要有性趣,不怕困难 不要怕犯错_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一篇英语作文.假设你叫李华,现是泉州某中学的一名学生.你的美国笔友Jack来信谈及汉语学习的困难并请你提请你根据以下提示,给写Jack一封回信 学习汉语一定要有性趣,不怕困难 不要怕犯错
一篇英语作文.假设你叫李华,现是泉州某中学的一名学生.你的美国笔友Jack来信谈及汉语学习的困难并请你提请你根据以下提示,给写Jack一封回信 学习汉语一定要有性趣,不怕困难 不要怕犯错误,多听,多读,多练 创造和利用学习汉语的机会,如:结交中国朋友等 再加点其他建议,现在在考试,希望能在3点半前发给我,- 哪位英语能手帮个忙
Dear Jack,
I have some advices for you to leanr chinese. First of all, You must believe youself .This way to you must have helpful .Second you are must insted in chinese .Some people said, interest is the best teacher lead to success. And I think you arenot afraid to speak and make mistakes.you should listen to chinese spoken . I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secret of becoming a good language learner.And you should write youself original sentences using the grammar.you also make some china friends. Best wishes.假如你是李华,最近你的美国笔友杰里来信说他的一个室友经常听音乐到深夜,导致他无法入睡.他很苦恼不知该如何解决这个问题.请你给他写一封回信,提出你的建议_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是李华,最近你的美国笔友杰里来信说他的一个室友经常听音乐到深夜,导致他无法入睡.他很苦恼不知该如何解决这个问题.请你给他写一封回信,提出你的建议
假如你是李华,最近你的美国笔友杰里来信说他的一个室友经常听音乐到深夜,导致他无法入睡.他很苦恼不知该如何解决这个问题.请你给他写一封回信,提出你的建议
Dear Li Do not worry, you can try to talk to him, tell your heart distress, let him stand on your point of view to consider, you can listen to music, but there should also be a time limit, you can, and he said late at night listening to music is not only bad for your body but also affect the rest of others. I believe that if you are patient and talk to him, he should be considerate. I hope my advice is useful. I wish you good luck.求一篇英语作文.假如你是李华的笔友Jack,她来信告诉你他自幼酷爱绘画,想报一个周末绘画班提升自己的水平,但遭到父母的反对,为此她很苦恼.请根据提示,给李华的爸爸写一封信,阐述你对他_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文.假如你是李华的笔友Jack,她来信告诉你他自幼酷爱绘画,想报一个周末绘画班提升自己的水平,但遭到父母的反对,为此她很苦恼.请根据提示,给李华的爸爸写一封信,阐述你对他
求一篇英语作文.假如你是李华的笔友Jack,她来信告诉你他自幼酷爱绘画,想报一个周末绘画班提升自己的水平,但遭到父母的反对,为此她很苦恼.请根据提示,给李华的爸爸写一封信,阐述你对他们做法的看法.(词数100左右;信的格式和开头已给出,不计入总词数)Dear Mr Li,I am Jack,Li Hua's pen pal.I am writing to you to share my opinions on Li Hua's decision that she would attend an art training class to improve herself.
Dear Mr Li,I am Jack,Li Hua's pen pal.I am writing to you to share my opinions on Li Hua's decision that she would attend an art training class to improve herself.It's a great honor to talk to you about it.First of all,it's good to have a hobby.Li Hua loves drawing so much since she was young.So,don't worry that your money would be wasted.I am sure that she will devote herself into it.Second,as a teenager,I know that teenagers have a kind of emotion called reject emotion.Psychologically,it means that if you don't allow her to do the work she wants,she might act against you in many ways.It's going to be a shame that if her study is influenced in a negative way because she could not get the permission to attend the painting class.And,the classes are only on weekends,I am sure that she would love to spend her leisure time to do the thing she likes.SincerelyJack
I am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend. So I do my homework on Saturday morning.   In the afternoon, I am going to do housework with my mother. Because I am a good girl, I a...
I am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend. So I do my homework on Saturday morning.   In the afternoon, I am going to do housework with my mother. Because I am a good girl, I a...
.出游 An unforgetful trip I went Chong Qing in July 22.It is a city which was built near mountains. So people call it Mountain City\. In Chong Qing,I went to the Red Stone Center, to see the p...
我建议你下载有道只要百度一下就OK(前提是要有原稿)希望楼主学习进步
劝你到百度翻译去,把中文输进去就有相应的英文了}

我要回帖

更多关于 假如你叫李华 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信