falllnlove美食大冒险歌名是什么啊

含有lovebe这一句歌词的歌名是什么_百度知道
含有lovebe这一句歌词的歌名是什么
Oooh.I know it’s hard to let it goBut you gotta stop.And then he left you in the coldAnd it’s crazy, yeah)Let love beSometimes it’s written across the skyMight be in disguiseSometimes it’s easy to seeThat’s it’s a beautiful thingLet love beSometimes the writing’s on the wallOr maybe those words are just too smallFor you to seeSo open your eyesAnd let love beEverybody knows when you find true loveyou might not find it again so take it by the hand (take it by the hand)And let love beTrue love comes when you find yourselfAnd that’s where the story beginsSo take it by the handAnd let love beElliott Yamin - Let Love BeYeah, breatheMaybe it’s no coincidenceThat you’re here with meGirl you should have a change of heart (yeah yeah)Everybody knows when you find true loveyou might not find it again so take it by the handAnd let love beEverybody knows when you find true loveyou might not find it again so take it by the handAnd let love be (yeah, yeah)Ooh let love be, yeah)Ooh let love be yeah. (yeah, yeah)Let love be (yeah, help you see things my wayI see you for the star that you areBut you gotta stop?And maybeI can help you see, yeah. (yeah,Fell in love before he took your heart away,Let love beBaby, oh yeahLet love be, breatheMaybe it’s no coincidenceThat’s you’re here with meGirl you should have a change of heart (Listen)Everybody knows when you find true loveyou might not find it again so take it by the handAnd let love beEverybody knows when you find true loveyou might not find it again so take it by the handAnd let love be (yeah yeah)Let love be (yeah yeah)Let love beBabyI know sometimes you want to run awayWhy don’t you run into my arms, yeah’Cause now you tell yourself you’ll never fall in love again
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Q炫舞大厅有首歌,歌词中间是什么久久久久,最后是i wei SIN KE love 。。跪求那首歌名啊!!!_百度知道
Q炫舞大厅有首歌,歌词中间是什么久久久久,最后是i wei SIN KE love 。。跪求那首歌名啊!!!
提问者采纳
3.09炫舞为爱而生大厅歌曲 淋雨一直走 -- 张韶涵 为了你 -- 魔电女孩 U U -- She'z beautiful -- 2pm 触动心触动爱 -- BY2 听听看吧 丑丑为您解答,望采纳
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌词是i hope your love always happy歌名是什么啊_百度知道
英文歌词是i hope your love always happy歌名是什么啊
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Bittersweet memories that is all I&#39, I would only be in your way. So I&#39. And I will always love you. And I will always love you:KENNY ROGERS 专辑, don'm not what you need. And I will always love you, I wish you love, joy and happiness:vote for love I will always love you Album. I hope life treats you kind And I hope you have all you&#39. But above all this. So;ll go. I ve dreamed of: Bodyguard Soundtrack Artist, but I know I&#39. I will always love you: Kenny Rogers If I should stay. And I will always love you. Please,We both know I'll think of you each step of the way. Ct cry, goodbyeI will always love you 歌手. And I wish to you. And I will always love you
其他类似问题
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第一句歌词是my love my face歌名是什么啊_百度知道
第一句歌词是my love my face歌名是什么啊
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道开头是 MY LOVE 晚安 这首歌的歌名是什么呀_百度知道
谁知道开头是 MY LOVE 晚安 这首歌的歌名是什么呀
这首歌的开头是 MY
哈,我不知道歌名!
推荐:找更多精彩,请,歌曲,我来更正吧,晚安 就别再为难 别管我会受伤想开 体谅 我已经习惯 不然又能怎样!此歌词有误:-
相关链接(阿桑专辑?这个城市太会说谎 爱情只是昂贵的橱窗沿路华丽灿烂 陈列甜美幻象 谁当真谁就上当竟然以为你会不一样 但凭什么你要不一样因为寂寞太冷 虚构出的温暖 没理由能撑到天亮前进 转弯 我跌跌撞撞 在这迷宫打转死心 失望 会比较简单 却又心有不甘这个城市太会伪装 爱情就像霓虹灯一样谁离开之后 却把灯忘了关 让梦作得太辉煌以为能够留你在身旁 但是谁肯留在谁身旁一首情歌都比一个亲吻更长 这就叫做好聚好散别说你对我感到愧疚 别说你会永远想念我我很知道孤单这条路怎么走 请你不要安慰我My love受了点伤 - 阿桑My love,晚安 别放在心上我只受了点伤只是受了点伤感谢91F网友 大鲨鱼 提供,mtv,访问QQ酷站导航!-为了更方便您到访本站
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 love是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信