一首轰动全球的欧洲沙滩足球联赛DJ是哪个女的唱的

我要找到两手英文歌曲 第一首是男的唱的,背景很安静 第二首是类似于DJ,女的唱的_百度知道
我要找到两手英文歌曲 第一首是男的唱的,背景很安静 第二首是类似于DJ,女的唱的
第一首歌中好像有这么一句:so much danger on the road或者是so much珐穿粹费诔渡达杀惮辑 danger around the road
第二首是比较常听到的,其中一句是:I see you looking at me
提问者采纳
第一首Steve Gibbons 的The Waiting Game歌词:I’m gonna miss you so crazedI’ve gotta be some other placeI have to leave you on the streetsI need some help to pack my caseThis world is all at stageWe got different roles to playEvery day’s another pageEvery night I hope and prayThat you’ll always be the sameWe play the waiting gameHow bitter sweet to say goodbyeWho knows what lies are on the bedThere’s so much danger on the roadI would be foolish to pretendThat sometimes I'm not afraidWhen I hear that wild alarmRacing through this mad paradeAll the world is up and hornsIt’s a downright dirty shitIt’s just a waiting gameIt’s the waiting gameIt’s the waiting gameIt’s just a waiting gameThis world is all at stageWe got different roles to playEvery day’s another pageEvery night I hope and prayThat you’ll always be the sameWe play the waiting gameOh yes, this world is all a stageWe got different roles to playEvery day’s another pageEvery night I hope and prayThat you’ll always be the sameWe play the waiting gamePlease, darling won’t you waitPlease, I’m coming backPlease, darling won’t you wait for my hintPlease, darling won’t you wait for my love第二首Britney Spears的 Do Somethin'歌词:Do you feel thisI know you feel thisAre you readyI dont think so[intro]Somebody give me my truckSo I can ride on the cloudsSo I can turn up the bass likeSomebody pass my guitarSo I can look like a starAnd spend this cash likeWhat cha gonna do when the crowd goes ayo?Why you standing on the wall?Music`s startin everywhereSo why dont you just move along[chorus]I see you looking at meLike i'm some kind of freakGet up outta your seatWhy dont you do somethin'?I see you looking at meLike I got what you needGet up outta your seatWhy dont you do somethin'?now your all in my grillcuz i say what i feelonly rock to whats realbaby bump bumpbut i cant do that with youonly here with my crewyou can roll if you candon`t be a punk punkwhat cha gonna dowhen the crowd goes ayo?why you standin on the wall?music startin everywhereso why don`t you just move along?[chorus]I see your looking at melike im some kind of freakget up outta your seatwhy dont you do somethin&#39珐穿粹费诔渡达杀惮辑;?na na na na na na na na na na nauh huhna na na na na na na na na na naI see you looking over herecan't you tell im having funif you know like I knowyou would stop!Starin at us(wow!)get your own spaceand do somethin'[chorus x2]Freak!do somethin'ow!why don`t you do somethin'
提问者评价
真是太感谢你了 这么快就帮我找到了答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌!开头很多nanana...一个女的唱的英文歌!应为我懂点英文!不是DJ是一首很好听的歌!像沙滩歌一样!_百度知道
求一首歌!开头很多nanana...一个女的唱的英文歌!应为我懂点英文!不是DJ是一首很好听的歌!像沙滩歌一样!
开头就这样重复好几遍. !
nanananana
na!而且调都差不多求一首歌.!包括后面的歌词!应为我懂点英文!不是DJ 是一首很好听的歌.! nanana的节奏开始这样的!像沙滩歌一样!开头很多nanana.!也是这个调.一个女的唱的英文歌
我找到了!!
歌名是 she
是Groove Coverage唱的
提问者采纳
trouble is a friend
不是这这个哦!开头有很多na的!
提问者评价
但是也谢谢你!!
也谢谢你们
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
so what ,pink唱的
是不是rihanna的S&M
应该是,爱要坦荡荡
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁轰动全球火辣女声 From Paris To Berlin(A-Zadam) - DJ舞曲MP3下载 宝贝DJ音乐网,DJ免费下载网站
宝贝网: 无损高品质DJ舞曲分享,音质最好的DJ免费下载网站
轰动全球火辣女声 From Paris To Berlin(A-Zadam)
上一首:下一首:
编号:35111
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.21.22.23.24.25.26.27.28.29.30.31.32.33.34.35.36.
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.21.22.23.24.25.26.27.28.29.30.31.32.33.34.35.36.
All rights reserved 宝贝dj音乐网,DJ免费下载网站 业务QQ:
本站舞曲均为DJ原创作品,并自愿上传到本站做免费在线试听,其所有权为DJ及所属公司拥有.求一首英文歌女的唱的,很好听在别人空间听到的,是首DJ,也是舞曲,_百度知道
求一首英文歌女的唱的,很好听在别人空间听到的,是首DJ,也是舞曲,
谢谢大家了
提问者采纳
我靠!就这么点信息,怎么帮你?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
舞曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
多给点提示``比如说`里面有歌词拉拉拉 或是啊啊啊什么的``
只有这么点提示呃……
等待您来回答