请英语口音纠正课程好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误:“各位,大家好,好久不见了,大家还好吗?我回悉尼的机。。。”

英语翻译(中文是想要表达的意思,翻译不必和中文完全一样)中文部分:在公园的湖边晒太阳感觉真好.我的翻译:Feel so wonderful when I sat beside the lake under sunny in the park._百度作业帮
英语翻译(中文是想要表达的意思,翻译不必和中文完全一样)中文部分:在公园的湖边晒太阳感觉真好.我的翻译:Feel so wonderful when I sat beside the lake under sunny in the park.
It feels good when I enjoy sunshine beside the lake in the park.
It's wonderful to bask in the sun by the lake in the park请英语好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误:“1. 在凌晨肚子很饿的时候发现室友特地为我留下的晚。。。”_百度知道
请英语好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误:“1. 在凌晨肚子很饿的时候发现室友特地为我留下的晚。。。”
(Unfortunately. 在凌晨肚子很饿的时候发现室友特地为我留下的晚,这虽然不是一件positive的事。”
(中文是想要表达的意思. 时隔五周后:15 the morning,但是好在得到了室友的提醒,再次参加Bible Study,翻译不必和中文完全一样)
中文部分。
1. I went to bible study again after 5 weeks. 在凌晨肚子很饿的时候发现室友特地为我留下的晚饭. (I know this is not a positive thing but fortunately my roommate reminder me this。(非常的感激). Found food which was my roommate specifically left for me at 0请英语好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误. 买的土司被老鼠要过了。
我的翻译.)
3。:“1. I appreciate I have sucht image if it happen on me。. Mouse ate my toast。不然的话我一定会我一定会毫无察觉的把它们吃掉的. (So delicious so appreciate)
2, this could also be my last time do the Bible study in Burwood recently:
1, otherwise I would eat them unaware and I can&#39。(遗憾的是这将是我近期最后一次Bible Study)
提问者采纳
once again participate in Bible Study.
3 After a lapse of five weeks. (Very grateful).
2 Mouse to buy toast was over. Otherwise I will I will certainly unaware of them eaten, but fortunately got a roommate reminder, though this is not a positive thing1 Find roommates specifically for dinner I left hungry in the morning when the stomach. (Unfortunately, this will be the last time my recent Bible Study)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
although this is not a positive. (unfortunately, this will be the last time I recently Bible Study), in the Bible Study again. (grateful). Otherwise I will I will eat them without notice. 3 after five weeks. 2 to buy bread by mice did, but fortunately the roommate reminder1 in the morning hungry that specially for my dinner
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,朋友面试要用,谢谢 大家好,很高兴能站在这里。我的名字的叫...,现在请允许我介绍一下我的搭档_百度知道
求翻译,朋友面试要用,谢谢 大家好,很高兴能站在这里。我的名字的叫...,现在请允许我介绍一下我的搭档
不要用在线翻译啊.。因为喜欢运动。通过那份工作。并且学会了如何与人相处。平时他&#47.,现在请允许我介绍一下我的搭档。刚从,他学会了如何开展工作以及如何处理一些紧急的事情,那个.;已经结婚.;女士,从上江南大学开始,同时相信在迪卡侬可以得到更好的学习与发展以下是要翻译的内容啊,从2010年到2012年;她将会更有激情和动力努力工作,他&#47.,所以今天他&#47。现在他&#47。因为他&#47,就像他&#47,给人温柔与鼓舞,并相信一定可以做的很好,所以他&#47.公司离职,红色一样。他/她喜欢打篮球和跑步,谢谢再次 大家好:世上无难事;她享受运动带来的快乐,他就一直坚持的经常运动的好习惯,很高兴能站在这里,他&#47,只怕有心人。在此。我的名字的叫;她取得了不错的成绩.;她从事销售工作.,一个阳光男士/她和我们坐到了一起..;她相信..你懂的;她喜欢的颜色。谢谢,在职期间他/她现在27岁了,我忠心祝愿我的搭档以及其他的伙伴们通过今天的聚会都能有所收获;她仍是单身&#47.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
; she likes playing basketball and runningHello, at the same time could get better learning and development in the decathlon, very glad to stand here.Thank you, I wish my partner and other partners through the party to she e she is now 27 years old.Here, so he &#47.He &#47.Now he &#47, from the beginning of the Jiangnan U she likes the color, and I believe we can do well. Just leaving from.., to gentle and encouraging, if you put your heart into it: nothing is difficult. Company, during he &#47.. And learn how to get along with people, she achieved good results in his \ she will be more passion and motivation to work hard.; she and we sat together. Because he &#47.He &#47, he learned how to work and how to handle some urgent things, so today he &#47, as he &#47.; she is still single and married. Because the love movement., he &#47, a good habit of regular exercise she enjoy the happiness of the movement, now please allow me to introduce my partner., red.. Through the job, a sunshine man / &#47, from 2010 to 2012; woman. My name is
这个不就是百度在线翻译的答案吗!求好答案。不过还是谢谢这位朋友
Hello everybody, I am so glad to standhere. My name is, now allow me to introduce my partner: a sunshine man/lady. Heis 27 now, just leaving from his former company. He worked as a salesman, from 2010 to 2012 when he did a excellent job. Through this job he has learned howto work and how to deal with some emergency as well as getting along with others.Like the color he likes – red, he givesother something soft and inspirited. Because of loving sports, meanwhile, he believesthat he can get a further education and development in Decathlon. So today, heis seated with us.Usually he loves playing basketball andrunning. He enjoys the pleasant which sports bring to him. From the beginning ofJiangnan University, he sticks to doing sportseveryday.Now he is still single /has been married. Sohe will have more passion and motivation to work hard and believe himself thathe can do a better job. Because he believes:nothing is difficult to the man who will try.Here , I wish mypartner and other companions can gain something sincerely by this gathing. thank you
Hello everyone,I'm very glad to stand here.My name is ...,now please allow me to introduce my partner,a sunny gentleman/lady.He/She is 27 now and suspended from office.He devouted himself into sale during the tenure of office and achieved pretty good target from 2010 to 2012. He learnt how to start a work and how to deal with some urgent matters as well as getting along with other people, just like the color of red that brings please and encouragement to people, which is his/her favourite color.The passion on sporting and the belif of the better knowledge and development in Decathlon inspire he/she join in us today.He/She is fond of playing basketball and jogging in leisure times, enjoying the joy from exercise. Actually he has always insisted on the good habit of regular exercise since went to JiangNan university.He/She is still being single/married at present,so he/she will has more enthusiasm and motivation to work with all his endeavour and he believe that he can do it better cause he insist that nothing is impossible to a willing heart.Here,I sincerely wish my partner and the other mates gain something in today's party.Thank you all.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语 请求帮助 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信