我要的不是瞬间快乐 ,而是永远的相伴!翻译快乐开始中英文图书馆

英语翻译一定要准确哦!不要用词霸什么的翻译软件哦._百度作业帮
英语翻译一定要准确哦!不要用词霸什么的翻译软件哦.
你这句话要是准确翻译的话,那是文学级的.带有非常强烈的感情色彩并且优雅的翻译都是很高难度的.Please Handle gently!For the one company with you days and nights,give it more considerate care.
With you I tend to accompany it, need more intimate care, please handle with care!
您可能关注的推广爱情不是终日彼此对视,爱情是共同眺望远方,相伴侣行。这句话怎么翻译成英文?
Love is not a matter of sweet eye contact all day, but a matter of looking and tour far
with accompany of the other.迈克尔.杰克逊的歌曲《永远相伴》的英文怎么翻译_百度知道
迈克尔.杰克逊的歌曲《永远相伴》的英文怎么翻译
提问者采纳
re always in my heart 你在我心间 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 Whisper three words 说出那三个字(我爱你) and I're not here with me 你不在我的身边 You never said goodbye 你从不说再见 Someone tell me why 谁能告诉我因缘 Did you have to go 你真得走吗;re far apart 不管天涯海角 You&#39, 're far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we&#39? You&#39,愿迈在天堂永远不孤单;re far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we're far apart 不管天涯海角 You'lone 为什么 孤单 Just the other night 几天前的晚上 I thought I heard you cry 我想我听到了你哭泣 Asking me to come 呼唤我的到来 And hold you in my arms 紧拥你在怀间 I can hear your prayers 我听到了你的祈愿 Your burdens I will bear 我愿肩承你的负担 But first I need your hand 但先得执子之手 Then forever can begin 方能偕老白头 Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己 How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离 Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语;lone 孤单啊孤单 Wm still all alone 我依然孤单 How could this be 怎会如此,我会常在你身边 I&#39以下是歌曲完整的歌词及翻译;re always in my heart 你在我心间 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 That you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you&#39, 'll come runnin&#39: That you are not alone 你并不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you're far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we'll be there 常在你身边 That you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you' 我将飞奔而来 And girl you know that I're far apart 不管天涯海角 You're far apart 不管天涯海角 You&#39? And leave my world so cold 我的世界一片凄凉 Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己 How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离 Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语。You Are Not Alone 永远相伴 (你不会孤单)Another day has gone 又一日过往 I're far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we're always in my heart 你在我心间 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 &#39: That you are not alone 你并不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you'll be there 情人啊;Lone
其他类似问题
杰克逊的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
You Are Not Alone 非常的好听
you are not alone
You Are Not Alone
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请用英文帮我翻译一下:失去了最爱的人,找了一个不爱的人和你相伴永远!_百度作业帮
请用英文帮我翻译一下:失去了最爱的人,找了一个不爱的人和你相伴永远!
Lost the lovest person,to find a person whom you don't love to be together forever
Lost love the most, and found a don't love you always and forever
You lost the one you love most, go and search one who can company you forever but you do not love求英文翻译:祝我自己生日快乐,感谢我的爸爸妈妈、亲人和朋友一直陪伴着我,希望你们永远健康幸福!_百度作业帮
求英文翻译:祝我自己生日快乐,感谢我的爸爸妈妈、亲人和朋友一直陪伴着我,希望你们永远健康幸福!
I wish I Happy birthday,thanks to my parents,relatives and friends to accompany me,I hope you be healthy and happy forever!}

我要回帖

更多关于 永远相伴 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信