make hands~hands free cum ed2kalls

Shop by categoryEnter your search keyword
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program . Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
, if the page does not update immediately.
Review and confirm your bid
Bid confirmation
FREE shipping
See item description
(Approximately ##1##)
(Enter ##1## or more)
(Enter more than ##1##)
Your max bid:
Increase max bid
Confirm bid
Increase max bid
Change bid
, you've been outbid. Don't let it get away - bid again!
, you're the highest bidder on this item. Hope you win it!
, you're the first bidder. Hope you win!
, you're currently the high bidder, but you're close to getting outbid.
, this auction is almost over and you're currently the high bidder.
, you're the high bidder, but the reserve price hasn't been met.
Please enter your bid again.
Please enter a valid number as the bid price.
Enter an amount that is equal or greater than the minimum bid required. This can be found under the bid entry box.
Maximum bids can't be lowered once they're submitted.
This seller requires the buyer to have a PayPal account to purchase this item. .
Your bid is greater than or equal to the Buy It Now price. We recommend you purchase this item via Buy It Now. If you still wish to bid, you may do so below.
Current bid:
(approximately ##1##)
Your maximum bid:
(approximately ##1##)
Increase your maximum bid:
By clicking 1 Click Bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder.
(approximately ##1##)
Winning bid:
Starting bid:
Congrats! The auction has ended and you're the winner.
The auction has ended, but the reserve price was not met.
Sorry, the auction has ended and you were outbid.
Good news, you're the high bidder.
Sorry, you've been outbid.
You're the high bidder, but the reserve price is not met.
Please enter a higher amount than the current bid.
Maximum bids cannot be lowered once submitted.
Please enter a valid number.Silverado MyLink: Touch-Screen, Bluetooth, USB Radio | Chevrolet
VEHICLE OWNERSHIP
SHOPPING TOOLS
Popular Searches&
Connect with Chevrolet
Your Voice, More Powerful.
The Silverado and all-new Colorado, Suburban and Tahoe&offer available&Chevrolet
systems with a 4.2-inch diagonal color screen or available 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen. Gain hands-free, eyes-on-the-road, voice-activated control of your communication choices.
wireless technology easily syncs up to 10 devices.
Simply pressing a steering-wheel button gives your voice the power to make phone calls, play music or navigate stored destinations using available MyLink with
Easily access commonly used features by customizing MyLink’ there’s no need to navigate complicated menus. The center-mounted, 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen lets you store up to 60 favorite phone numbers, radio stations or destinations. Include everyone in your playlist –&Chevy MyLink collects music from all USB-connected
into one library.
or call 855-4-SUPPORT (855-478-7767)
Pandora(R) Internet Radio
Listen to your own personalized radio stations based on your favorite songs, artists, comedians or composers with the available Pandora mobile
on your compatible smartphone. You can even customize your stations by marking songs you like as you discover new music. With , you can access the app right from the color touch-screen once your smartphone is paired with the system.
USB Media Devices
All your favorite songs and playlists can come with you for the ride, as long as they’re stored on your mobile device or music-loaded flash drive. Just connect the device or drive to your
system using one of the three USB . Then control your music through the 4.2-inch diagonal color screen, available 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen or with natural-voice commands. You can create one big music library with MyMedia, a new feature that compiles music playlists from several paired devices when they are connected through the USB ports. Chevrolet MyLink keeps you and your passengers entertained and in control, even while your devices are safely stored away.
Gracenote(R) Technology
The Gracenote technology feature identifies the music on your music device or USB
when it is connected to your . Gracenote instantly indexes the songs in your music library and assigns voice tags, including common nicknames of some of the more famous artists, so you can quickly and easily search for your music using natural-voice commands.
Essential Music Entertainment
Vehicles with MyLink offer AM/FM radio in all models and a CD player in Silverado, Suburban and Tahoe (not available in Colorado) — best of all it makes using these features simple and easy. Using natural-voice recognition and the steering-wheel controls, you can change stations, tracks or CDs without taking your hands off the wheel. With MyLink, you can easily access and enjoy music from any source.
Satellite Radio
Listen to music, sports, news, talk, comedy, weather and more on any of the more than 140 stations on SiriusXM Satellite . Most&Chevrolet trucks and SUVs come with a 3-month trial, so you can discover everything satellite radio has to offer. Whether you are on your daily commute, running errands or on a cross-country trip, your favorite stations will stay with you wherever you go, and you can save those stations as&favorites right on your home page screen and tag favorite songs using the iTunes(R) tagging feature.
with SiriusXM will keep you entertained with whatever you want to hear wherever you go.
Natural Voice Recognition
has been designed specifically to help users access their music, contacts and more while keeping their hands on the wheel by simply speaking. With&the system’s natural voice recognition, there’s no need to memorize voice commands. Simply press the “Push to Talk” button and then say what you’d like your system to do. MyLink recognizes various dialects, so you can be confident the system will understand you.
Chevrolet is the first vehicle manufacturer to offer
to compatible iPhone(R) users. Siri lets you take charge with your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. The system allows limited hands-free interaction for when you need to make phone calls, read or compose important messages or even hear your favorite music. That way, driving your Chevrolet vehicle can be your main focus. Just be sure you text and drive only with the voice system, and never text on your handheld device while driving.
Hands-Free Calling & Text Message Alerts
Making or taking a call won’t interrupt your drive when you’re using
for hands-free . By pushing one button, your complete list of contacts is available for you to call. And with the 4.2-inch diagonal center cluster screen, you’ll know who you’re calling or whose call you’re answering at a glance. You can even make contacts and specific phone numbers one of your up to 60&favorites with a dedicated button on your home screen, so placing calls is even faster and easier. With natural-voice recognition, you won’t need to memorize call commands. Simply mention who you want to call and MyLink will connect you. And answering a phone call is just as easy. Hands-free calling is simple and safe with Chevrolet MyLink.
With Text Message Alert features, available on , keeping in touch on the go is now more seamlessly integrated with every drive. When you’re in your vehicle, this convenient feature alerts you when a new text has been received, allows you to listen to messages, view messages (when your vehicle’s not in motion) and reply with a preset message with a compatible smartphone.
SiriusXM Travel Link
In addition to delivering over 140 channels of the best sports, entertainment, talk and commercial-free music, optional
also offers premium data services. With SiriusXM Travel Link, available through a three-month trial with the available MyLink with , MyLink becomes an even greater resource while you’re on the road. Get up-to-the-minute weather reports, gas prices at nearby stations and even movie times and listings. SiriusXM Travel Link helps you make smarter decisions while you’re driving, making every trip you take that much better.
Navigation
With available OnStar Turn-by-Turn
you can get exactly where you need to go. Pressing the blue OnStar button connects you with an OnStar Advisor in seconds, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Let them know where you’re going and they will find the best route for you. OnStar representatives can send destinations straight to the MyLink screen. You can experience everything OnStar has to offer through your six-month trial.
With the available MyLink Radio with
the onboard navigation with 2-D or 3-D city view can guide you to your destination. Your directions will also appear on your center cluster screen, an added 4.2-inch diagonal screen located on your instrument panel. With the second screen, your navigation directions will never interrupt whatever media you’re playing through MyLink. If you take a wrong turn or choose a different route, the directions will automatically update and find a new route to your destination.
Can I change the number of icons on my Chevrolet MyLink homepage?
Yes, you can customize your homepage and decide which icons you want on each page. If you only want certain icons on your homepage, the other icons will be available on another page. You can swipe through pages on your touch-screen or use voice commands to find icons.
Can I customize more than one page?
gives you the ability to have multiple pages, but only the first one is customizable. You can keep everything you need, like your favorite icon features, contacts and stations on your homepage, while features you don’t access as often can get moved onto other pages.
Some of my icons are gone. Where are they?
If you customized your homepage, some of your icons may appear to be missing. Don’t worry. Any icons you don’t want on the homepage page get pushed to another page. You can find your other features by searching through your other pages using swipe or voice commands.
What functions are locked out while driving?
When the vehicle is traveling at more than 5 mph, certain functions of the Chevrolet
system will get locked as a safety precaution. Drivers won’t be able to use the alphanumeric or numeric keyboard to find contacts or destinations, and won’t be able to scroll through or edit contact or destination lists. Drivers won’t be able to pair a new
device while the car is moving. You can still access some features such as music, contacts and directions using voice controls. If a front-seat passenger is detected in the vehicle, it overrides the lockout and the full system is available.
What do icons look like when they are locked out for the driver?
If the vehicle is in motion and a feature is locked, it will appear grayed out to the driver. These icons and features can’t be selected while the vehicle is in motion. If a front-seat passenger is detected in the vehicle, it overrides the lockout and the full system is available.
Can a back-seat passenger override the driver lockout screen?
No, backseat passengers can’t override the driver lockout. Only a front-seat passenger can override the lockout screen.
How do I rename a Favorite?
Select the Favorite you want to rename and press Rename, then type in the new name using the keypad on your touch-screen.
How do I rearrange my Favorites?
Press and hold the Favorite you want to move and drag it to a new location on your touch-screen.
Do I have to activate Valet Mode or is it set up already?
Yes, you need to activate Valet Mode and choose your own PIN number. You can access and set up Valet Mode through the Settings menu. For more detailed instructions, see your Owner’s Manual.
How do I set up Valet Mode? How do I choose my PIN number?
Select Settings on your touch-screen, then select Valet Mode. Enter a four-digit PIN number and press Enter to go to the Confirmation page. Re-enter your four-digit PIN to confirm and unlock the system. Press Lock to lock the system.
Why won’t the system recognize my USB device?
In most cases, the Chevrolet
system will have no problems recognizing your USB . There are some instances where software on the drive may conflict with software in the system. If this happens, simply try formatting your USB device before you use it.
Can a driver choose which phones control Chevrolet MyLink even if paired phones are present in the vehicle?
Yes, the driver can decide which paired phones are connected to the Chevrolet MyLink system at any time. To connect a phone, press the “Phone” icon, select “Phones” and add a check mark to the phone you want to connect. You can also disconnect phones by unchecking the phone.
Why won’t Chevrolet MyLink index my music from my USB?
Other files on your smartphone or other USB device could interfere when the system tries to index your music. We recommend that you format your USB device before loading music and pictures. Sometimes USB devices have special security or encryption software that may prevent the device from being recognized. It could also be that the system doesn’t support your device.
Watch this how-to video to learn more:
What different USB devices does Chevrolet MyLink support?
Chevrolet MyLink supports smartphones, tablets and music players that can be connected through a USB port. Chevrolet MyLink also supports many different brands of USB flash drives.
What file formats are supported for songs and playlists?
Chevrolet MyLink supports a large variety of song file formats, including MP3, WMA and AAC. It also supports the following playlist files: M3U standard and extended, iTunes, PLS, WAX, ASX and RMP.
Does Chevrolet MyLink save all the songs to its hard drive?
No, Chevrolet MyLink only allows you to access music through your connected or Bluetooth-paired device. The system has built-in memory, but not a hard drive. The integrated memory is used to store the list of the songs on your connected device. This way, the system will remember the list every time you connect that device.
Why can’t I find my playlists?
Make sure your playlists are in the supported format. Your playlist will not work if the music in the list is not on the connected device.
Can my older
phone work with the Chevrolet MyLink system?
Most Bluetooth
work with Chevrolet
Older phones may not support all the features of Chevrolet MyLink, but still allow you to make hands-free calls. You can also stream audio from any smartphone that supports Bluetooth streaming audio.
Why won’t my iPhone(R) work with Bluetooth audio?
Apple(R) devices need to be plugged into the MyLink system through a USB
to access all of the features. You can stream playlists from your Apple(R) device through , but other audio features require that you connect the device through a USB port.
If there is more than one Bluetooth-enabled device in the vehicle, which device will Chevrolet MyLink default to?
can recognize up to 10 different -enabled devices. It will recognize the devices in the order they are listed in the Phone section under Settings. If a device on the list isn’t in the vehicle, Chevrolet MyLink will recognize this and pair with the next device in the vehicle.
If there is more than one device in the vehicle, how can I switch devices?
stores up to 10 -enabled devices. If you want to switch to another paired device, go to the Phone section under Settings to see the list of paired devices. You can scroll through the list to find the device you’re looking for.
I paired my phone and it’s playing music, but I can’t see any of my information on-screen.
supports the AVRCP 1.3 profile. This allows you to pair your Bluetooth-enabled
and see all your song information on your Chevrolet MyLink screen. However, certain devices, like the iPod(R)/iPhone,(R) utilize AVRCP 1.0 (iPhone 4S supports audio information with AVRCP 1.4), and while the music will play over the speakers, information about the current song that is playing is unable to transfer.
What apps can be controlled when a smartphone is connected to Chevrolet MyLink through Bluetooth?
The only phone features that are available using
are phone calls and music, including Pandora(R) internet
with some devices.
How do I stream Pandora internet
with Chevrolet MyLink?
Pandora internet
is a free app available for smartphones and other compatible devices. You can stream Pandora when a device that has the Pandora app is connected to your MyLink system. You can control Pandora features on your connected device or on your touch-screen.
Learn more when you watch this how-to video:
Do I have to download the Pandora app onto a smartphone or device in order for it to work?
Yes, you have to download the app onto your smartphone or compatible device to be able to use it.
Is Pandora available at no extra cost?
Yes, Pandora is available at no extra . However, if you would like to enjoy an ad-free experience, a Pandora One subscription is available. You can visit
for more information.
Can I save or purchase songs I like that I hear on Pandora?
Yes, Pandora has a feature that lets you “like” songs you hear while listening. Click on the Thumbs-up icon to “like” a song. You can look through your list of “liked” songs later and also purchase songs from the list.
Can I control what I hear on Pandora?
Yes, you can “like” a song you hear by clicking the Thumbs-up icon and Pandora will play similar music. If you hear a song you don’t like, click the Thumbs-down button and Pandora won’t play that song on your station again.
Why can’t I access my station list, change to the next track or use my Thumbs-up or Thumbs-down icons?
Safety is of the utmost importance when driving a motor vehicle, so certain features are locked when the vehicle is in motion. These locked features will become active again when the vehicle is in Park or if the presence of a front-seat passenger overrides the lockout safety feature.
Why can’t I create a station?
The Chevrolet
system only lets you access stations that you’ve already created online or on your smartphone or device. If your device is connected to MyLink, you’ll have to disconnect to create a new station.
Why can’t MyLink open Pandora on my connected iPhone(R)?
If you are using an Apple(R) product to listen to Pandora, make sure your device is connected through a USB port. Also make sure the connected Apple(R) device has the latest Pandora app, the device is unlocked and you aren’t running any other apps.
Why are there ads on Pandora?
Advertising support for free listener accounts helps cover the costs associated with offering a lot of great music for free. If you would like to enjoy an ad-free experience, a Pandora One subscription is available for a yearly fee. For more information on Pandora internet radio, visit .
Can you play Pandora only through a smartphone or media device?
Yes, Pandora requires a paired media device to play through the
system. You can pair the device with the Pandora app through one of the USB , or in some cases, through Bluetooth audio streaming.
Travel Link?
SiriusXM Travel
is a navigation feature available through SiriusXM. Travel Link provides up-to-date traffic data, gas prices, weather reports and turn-by-turn navigation. SiriusXM Travel Link is available through Chevrolet MyLink and includes a 3-month trial on eligible vehicles.
Do I need to pair my phone to access my SiriusXM Radio?
No, SiriusXM
are satellite based, so there is no need to pair your phone to use the feature. However, you do need to pair your phone to take advantage of the more advanced features Chevrolet
Do I need a subscription to use SiriusXM Satellite Radio?
Yes, a subscription is required. Chevrolet
is just the interface that allows you to access the channels. Chevrolet offers a 3-month trial subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio on eligible vehicles.
Why is there missing information on my iPod(R)/iPhone(R)/USB device Now Playing screen?
and Gracenote(R) use song information from your device to fill in the blanks on screen, but Gracenote needs to start somewhere. If the artist or album information is missing from your device, then Gracenote may not find an accurate match to fill in missing information on your screen. Make sure the music on your device is up to date and accurate.
When Gracenote fills in missing information, does it go back on my device that way?
No, Gracenote is technology embedded in the Chevrolet
system only, so it won’t add in any missing information on your MP3 player, USB drive or iPod(R)/iPhone(R). But as long as the information on your device doesn’t change, the information the Gracenote filled in will be in your MyLink system every time you connect that device with Chevrolet MyLink.
Why is there no album art for my song?
Gracenote does its best to fill any voids in your music collection’s information. However, there are some artists or album covers that Gracenote may not be able to find because information was missing from your music files. If cover art is not available, images of the artist or genre will be displayed in its place.
Why does the Gracenote logo pop up and down on my screen when a device is connected?
This is perfectly normal. Once a device is connected, Gracenote starts working immediately to index the song list and assign voice tags. While this process is happening, the Gracenote logo will pop up on the screen, letting you know that the technology is working. The length of the indexing process will depend on the number of songs on your device.
Why couldn’t Chevrolet MyLink find my artist or song?
Gracenote assigns digital voice tags so you can access artists, albums and genres just by saying their name. However, some new or less popular artists may not be in the Gracenote database. If different artists sing versions of the same song or if two artists have the same name, Gracenote will note this and you will be able to select the version you want.
Why can’t More Like This create a playlist for the song I am listening to?
The Gracenote More Like This feature uses the music database that is installed in your MyLink system. If a song is released after you purchased your vehicle, it will not be in the music database, so Gracenote cannot create a playlist.
What is MyMedia?
MyMedia is a Chevrolet MyLink feature that lets you compile songs from connected music devices onto one playlist so you don’t have to switch devices to access all the music you have available.
With MyMedia, do all the songs become available on one playlist automatically?
MyMedia will create a playlist only after each smartphone paired with the MyLink system opts to allow MyMedia to collect music from each phone onto one playlist.
Do any of the songs get stored in MyLink? Are songs only accessible when a smartphone is present?
The smartphone must be present to access the stored favorite. You can save songs you like as one of your 60 Favorites but the smartphone or device that the song is stored on must be present for the song to play through
Can a backseat passenger still control music from the backseat?
Yes, backseat passengers can control music using their paired device if it is selected for use.
How do I save a favorite song or radio station?
Each MyLink system lets you save up to 60 Favorites. If there is a song or radio station that you want to save, press and hold an available Favorite space on your touch-screen until you hear a beep letting you know the song or station has been saved as a Favorite.
Why doesn’t Chevrolet MyLink recognize my voice command?
has high-accuracy Natural Voice Recognition technology but there are some things that could interfere with the system understanding your command. Highway speeds, open windows and high fan speeds are some things that could interfere with MyLink understanding your exact commands. Voice recognition with background noise is challenging, but to help remedy this, close all windows and reduce the fan speed to a minimum when you try your voice command. If this still doesn’t work, it may be because you’re speaking too soon. Wait for the beep and pause a second before saying your command. This gives the microphone time to open and prepare itself to receive the speech signal.
Why is Chevrolet MyLink not recognizing the number I want to dial?
Because of our speech patterns, sometimes we tend to run a string of numbers together, so they may not be as clear as they need to be. You can greatly increase the accuracy of the number by slowing down and properly enunciating each number. If this still does not work, you can use the Digit Dial voice command, which allows you to speak numbers one at a time or in groups. For instance, you can say, Digit Dial and
will instruct you to enter one number at a time. This is the most accurate way of dialing via enhanced voice control.
Is SiriusXM Travel Link included in the SiriusXM Satellite Radio subscription?
SiriusXM Travel
is included as part of the 3-month SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial period. After the initial trial, SiriusXM Travel Link must be added on to the SiriusXM Satellite Radio subscription. Additional fees may apply.
Can my older Bluetooth(R) phone work with the Chevrolet MyLink system?
To take advantage of all the features
has to offer, a smartphone running an iOS(R), BlackBerry(R) or AndroidTM platform is required. Most Bluetooth-enabled
are compatible with the MyLink system, but some features may be limited.
For a list of Bluetooth-enabled
How many phones can I pair to the Chevrolet MyLink system?
allows you to pair up to 10 different devices. These can be smartphones or other Bluetooth-enabled
Will the system recognize any word I say?
While the Chevrolet
system has highly accurate voice recognition software, it recognizes a list of many commands as well as most names. However, at times there could still be names or nicknames that the system cannot recognize. The more you use the&natural voice recognition feature, the more the system will recognize your speech patterns and accent, making the system more accurate.
Do any contacts get stored in MyLink?
can store up to 3,500 contacts that you can access at any time.
If I’m using navigation on the MyLink with navigation system and need to place or take a phone call at the same time, will my directions get interrupted?
No, phone calls won’t interrupt your navigation or directions and you can still hear navigation prompts while you are on a phone call.
If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms and geographic limitations . Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
Data plan rates apply.
Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
for coverage map, details and system limitations.
Requires a compatible smartphone with Bluetooth profile (M.A.P.) and applicable text messaging features.
for vehicle and smartphone eligibility. Available on 2015 Colorado, Silverado Light Duty, Silverado Heavy Duty (Crew Cab built after August 2014 and Double and Regular Cab built after September 2014), Suburban (built after October 2014) and Tahoe (built after October 2014).
MY LINK NAVIGATION
Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
Requires Chevrolet MyLink and compatible iPhone running iOS 6 or later. Visit
for more information. Your safety is our first priority. Your focus should remain on your driving and texting can be distracting. Available on 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Heavy Duty Crew Cab built after August 2014 and Double and Regular Cab built after September 2014; and 2015 Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe built after October 2014.
If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at . Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, /navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, /travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio, Inc.
Data plan rates apply.
Not compatible with all devices.
Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
*&The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes , tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1.&MyLink functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
3. Data plan rates apply.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.
Plus Destination Freight Charge
Total Start Price
2016 TRAVERSE
MSRP* from
Total Start Price
Total Start Price
2015 EXPRESS PASSENGER
MSRP* from
Total Start Price