您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男的唱的英文歌、有节奏感 就记住baby i love you i love you only one only one这一点歌词_百度知道
一首男的唱的英文歌、有节奏感 就记住baby i love you i love you only one only one这一点歌词
中间有很多baby i love you i love you only one only one 总是循环这两句一个男的唱的英文歌
提问者采纳
com/v_show/id_XMjE2NTA3MjI4.youkuBaby://v.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XMjE2NTA3MjI4.youku://v, I Love You - TEE <a href="http
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
ベイビーアイラブユー
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首女生唱的英文歌。歌词有onlyone onlygirl 但是不是onlygirl 这首歌 也不是onlylove 这首歌_百度知道
有一首女生唱的英文歌。歌词有onlyone onlygirl 但是不是onlygirl 这首歌 也不是onlylove 这首歌
我在理发店听见了
就是们敢问叫什么
汗 各位神仙们 各显其通吧
我有更好的答案
Gad is a girl
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁女生唱的英文歌 第一句歌词 boy so stupid
发表于: 21:34:38
& 来源:网络
答:修改了下答案-0-、 我才是第一个的#91 是If I were a boy吧。 Beyonce的。很灵呐。 if i were a boy even just for a day i'd roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what i wanted and go drink beer with the guys and chase after gir... 有首女生唱的英文歌第一句根据发音来拼好象是Soifindruingrongtesdayyourlife有首女生唱的英文歌根据发音来拼一句是这样的haiweitchloocanfor谁知道是什么歌还有句too什么什么myselftoo什么什么什么然后就是haiweitchloocanforhai什么什么【满意答案】First&Day&Of&My&Life&-&Melanie&C&(Melanie&Chisholm)So&I&found&a&reason&to&stay&alive,Try&a&little&harder,&see&the&other&side.Talking&to&myself&-Too&many&sleepless&nights,Trying&to&find&a&meaning&to&this&stupid&life.I&don&t&want&your&sympathy,Sometimes&I&don&t&know&who&to&be.Hey&what&ya&looking&for?No&one&has&the&answer&-They&just&want&moreHey&who&s&gonna&make&it&back?This&could&be&the&firstDay&of&my&lifeSo&I&found&a&reasonTo&let&it&goTell&you&that&I&m&smilingBut&I&still&need&to&grow.Will&I&find&salvation&in&the&arms&of&love?Will&it&stop&me&searching?&Will&it&be&enough?I&don&t&want&your&sympathy.Sometimes&I&don&t&know&who&to&be.Hey&what&ya&looking&for?No&one&has&the&answer,&you&just&want&moreHey&who&s&gonna&make&it&back?This&could&be&the&first&day&of&my&life.The&first&time&to&really&feel&aliveThe&first&time&to&break&the&chainThe&first&time&to&walk&away&from&painHey,&what&ya&looking&for?No&one&has&the&answer&-&we&just&want&moreHey,&who&s&gonna&make&it&back?This&could&be&the&first&day&of&your&life.Hey&what&ya&looking&for?No&one&has&the&answer&they&just&want&more...Hey,&who&s&gonna&shine&a&light?This&could&be&the&first&day&of&my&life...:34歌词第一句是heyboydonn&tyouknowthatyouaretheonlyoneformeAvril&Lavigne的Girlfriend&本站歌词来自互联网&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&don&t&like&your&girlfriend&No&way&No&way&I&think&you&need&a&new&one&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&could&be&your&girlfriend&Avril&Lavigne-Girlfriend&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&know&that&you&like&me&No&way&No&way&No,&it&s&not&a&secret&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&want&to&be&your&girlfriend&You&re&so&fine&I&want&you&mine&You&re&so&delicious&I&think&about&you&all&the&time&You&re&so&addictive&Don&t&you&know&What&I&can&do&To&make&you&feel&alright&Don&t&pretend&I&think&you&know&I&m&damn&precious&And&hell&yeah&I&m&the&mother&fucking&princess&I&can&tell&you&like&me&too&And&you&know&I&m&right&She&s&like&so&whatever&You&can&do&so&much&better&I&think&we&should&get&together&now&And&that&s&what&everyone&s&talking&about&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&don&t&like&your&girlfriend&No&way&No&way&I&think&you&need&a&new&one&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&could&be&your&girlfriend&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&know&that&you&like&me&No&way&No&way&No,&it&s&not&a&secret&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&want&to&be&your&girlfriend&I&can&see&the&way&I&see&the&way&You&look&at&me&And&even&when&you&look&away&I&know&you&think&of&me&I&know&you&talk&about&me&all&the&time&again&and&again&So&come&over&here&and&tell&me&what&I&wanna&hear&Better,&yet,&make&your&girlfriend&disappear&I&don&t&wanna&hear&you&say&her&name&ever&again&Because...&She&s&like&so&whatever&You&can&do&so&much&better&I&think&we&should&get&together&now&And&that&s&what&everyone&s&talking&about&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&don&t&like&your&girlfriend&No&way&No&way&I&think&you&need&a&new&one&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&could&be&your&girlfriend&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&know&that&you&like&me&No&way&No&way&No,&it&s&not&a&secret&Hey&Hey&You&You&I&want&to&be&your&girlfriend&In&a&second&you&ll&be&wrapped&around&my&finger&&Cause&I&can,&&cause&I&can&do&it&better&There&s&no&other,&so&when&s&it&gonna&sink&in&She&s&so&stupid,&what&the&hell&were&you&thinking?&:34求一首英文歌,女生唱的,有一句iloveyouso..今天在HITFM上听到的一首歌,好像是一个叫Ashily的外国女生唱的,只听到有几句是iloveyousoshowyoumyemotion......【满意答案】ashlee&simpson?ashley&tisdale?alesha&dixon?我觉得歌词有点像alesha&dixon的breath&slow..额,hit&fm榜单上有一首是alesha&dixon的the&boy&goes&nothing...不过歌词不像你说的..:34一首英文歌开头是一段说唱,中间歌词女生唱有girlfriend的是什么歌中间歌词好像是女的唱的,歌词有boyfriend,girlfriend的是什么歌? 最佳【推荐答案】AvrilLavigne的HeyHeyYouYouIdon&#39;tlikeyourgirlfriend我对你的女朋友不感冒NowayNowayIthinkyouneedanewoneoh不,我觉得你该换一个HeyHeyYouYouIcouldbeyourgirlfriend我可以担此重任HeyHeyYouYouIknowthatyoulikeme我知道你喜欢的人是我NowayNowayNo,it&#39;snotasecret这已经不是一个秘密了HeyHeyYouYouIwanttobeyourgirlfriend我想成为你的女朋友You&#39;resofineIwantyoumineYou&#39;resodelicious你这么棒,这么招人喜欢,我对你真是垂涎欲滴IthinkaboutyouallthetimeYou&#39;resoaddictive你这么惹人爱以至于我的脑海里都是你的身影Don&#39;tyouknowWhatIcandoTomakeyoufeelalright我该怎样做才能博得你的欢心呢Don&#39;tpretendIthinkyouknowI&#39;mdamnprecious别掩饰了,我看你就知道我是个极品AndhellyeahI&#39;mthemotherfuckingprincessIcantellyoulikemetooAndyouknowI&#39;mright嗨,伙计,我TN就是个极品,我知道你也喜欢我,就是这样She&#39;slikesowhateverYoucandosomuchbetter她也就那样,你可以找个更好的IthinkweshouldgettogethernowAndthat&#39;swhateveryone&#39;stalkingabout我认为我们两个交往才是不错的主意,是的,他们都那么说IcanseethewayIseethewayYoulookatme你看我的那眼神我都注意到了AndevenwhenyoulookawayIknowyouthinkofme甚至当你故意转过头去掩饰的时候,我就知道你是在想我Iknowyoutalkaboutmeallthetimeagainandagain我就知道你嘴里议论的都是关于我的话题SocomeoverhereandtellmewhatIwannahear行了,过来吧,告诉我你都说了些什么Better,yet,makeyourgirlfrienddisappearIdon&#39;twannahearyousayhernameeveragain恩,最好让你的女朋友先消失,我实在不想再从你嘴里听到她的名字Because...因为。。。。Inasecondyou&#39;llbewrappedaroundmyfinger哼哼,顷刻你将拜倒在我的石榴裙下&#39;Cause...... 荐英文歌【其他答案】艾薇儿girlfriendHeyHeyYouYou嘿嘿你啊你Idon&#39;tlikeyourgirlfriend我不喜欢你的女朋友NowayNoway没办法没办法Ithinkyouneedanewone你需要一个新的HeyHeyYouYou嘿嘿你啊你Icouldbeyourgirlfriend我可以成为你的女朋友HeyHeyYouYou嘿嘿你啊你Iknowthatyoulikeme我知道其实你喜欢我NowayNoway没办法没办法No,it&#39;snotasecret它已不是秘密HeyHeyYouYou嘿嘿你啊你Iwanttobeyourgirlfriend我想要成为你的女朋友You&#39;resofine你是如此的好Iwantyoumine我想要你成为我的You&#39;resodelicious你是如此的美妙IthinkI&#39;llbet我想我会赌赢的You&#39;reallthetimeSoaddictive你一直是如此地令我上瘾Don&#39;tyouknow难道你不知道WhatIcando我能做什么Tomakeyoufeelalright让你感觉很好Don&#39;tpretend别装了Ithinkyouknow我想你知道I&#39;mdamnprecious我是珍贵的AndhellYeah地狱耶I&#39;mthemotherfuckingprincess我是母亲该死的公主Icantellyoulikemetoo我可以告诉你你也喜欢我AndyouknowI&#39;mright而且你知道我是对的She&#39;slikesowhatever她看起来如此一般Youcandosomuchbetter你可以找到更好的Ithinkweshouldgettogethernow我想我们现在就应该在一起Andthat&#39;swhateveryone&#39;stalkingabout那是所有人所正在讨论的HeyHeyYouYou嘿嘿你啊你Idon&#39;tlikeyourgirlfriend我不喜欢你的女朋友NowayNoway没办法没办法Ithinkyouneedanewone我想你需要一个新的HeyHeyYouYou嘿嘿你啊你Icouldbeyourgirlfriend我可以成为你的女朋友HeyHeyYouYou嘿嘿你啊你Iknowthatyoulikeme我知道其实你喜欢我NowayNoway没办法没办法No,it&#39;snotasecret它已不是秘密HeyHeyYouYou嘿嘿你啊你Iwanttobeyourgirlfriend我想要成为你的女朋友Icanseetheway我能理解你Iseetheway我懂你Youlookatme你正看着我Andevenwhenyoulookaway尽管当你转视别处Iknowyou&#39;rethinkofme我知道你是在想着我的Iknowyoutalkaboutmeallthetimeag...... justinbieber的boyfriend吧 justinbieber的boyfriend吧
英文歌我们初二要比赛找一首单词简单又好听的英文歌要女生唱的最好把歌词发上来多弄几首最好要欢快立志一点的不要关于爱情的老师不让答得好加分哦 【最佳答案】《theshow》Lenka的,很欢快又好听,词也不难~后面的基本都是重复的~I&#39;mjustalittlebitcaughtinthemiddleLifeisamazeandloveisariddleidon&#39;tknowwheretogo,can&#39;tdoitaloneI&#39;vetried,andidon&#39;tknowwhy...Slowitdown,makeitstopOrelsemyheartisgoingtopop&#39;Causeit&#39;stoomuch,yeahit&#39;salotTobesomethingI’mnotI&#39;mafooloutoflove&#39;Causeijustcan&#39;tgetenough...I&#39;mjustalittlebitcaughtinthemiddleLifeisamazeandloveisariddleidon&#39;tknowwheretogo,can&#39;tdoitaloneI&#39;vetried,andidon&#39;tknowwhyI&#39;mjustalittlegirllostinthemomentI&#39;msoscaredbutidon&#39;tshowitIcan&#39;tfigureitout,it&#39;sbringingmedownIknowI’vegottoletitgo...AndjustenjoytheshowThesunishotintheskyJustlikeagiantspotlightThepeoplefollowthesignsAndsynchronizeintimeIt&#39;sajoke,nobodyknowsThey&#39;vegotatickettotheshow....I&#39;mjustalittlebitcaughtinthemiddleLifeisamazeandloveisariddleidon&#39;tknowwheretogo,can&#39;tdoitaloneI&#39;vetried,andidon&#39;tknowwhy...I&#39;mjustalittlegirllostinthemomentI&#39;msoscaredbutidon&#39;tshowitIcan&#39;tfigureitout,it&#39;sbringingmedownIknowI’vegottoletitgo...Andjustenjoytheshowjustenjoytheshow好好欣赏(享受)表演吧以上!~还很符合你比赛主题,表演嘛,嘿嘿,希望对你有帮助哦↖(^ω^)↗... 荐英文歌【其他答案】AnyoneofUs——GarethGates歌词:i&#39;vebeenlettingyoudown&#39;downgirliknowi&#39;vebeensuchafoolgivingintotemptationishouldhaveplayeditcoolthesituationgotoutofhandihopeyouunderstanditcanhappentoanyoneofusanyoneyouthinkofanyonecanfallanyonecanhurtsomeonetheyloveheartswillbreakcosimadeastupidmistakeitcanhappentoanyoneofussayyouwillforgivemeanyonecanfailsayyouwillbelievemeican&#39;ttakemyheartwillbreakcauseimadeastupidmistakeastupidmistakeshewaskindofexcitingalittlecrazyishouldhaveknownshemusthavealteredmysensesasiofferedtowalkherhomethesituationgotoutofhandihopeyouunderstanditcanhappentoanyoneofusanyoneyouthinkofanyonecanfallanyonecanhurtsomeonetheyloveheartswillbreakcosimadeastupidmistakeitcanhappentoanyoneofussayyouwillforgivemeanyonecanfailsayyouwillbelievemeican&#39;ttakemyheartwillbreakcauseimadeastupidmistakeastupidmistakeastupidmistakeastupidmistakeshemeansnothingtomenothingtomeisweareverywordistrueidon&#39;twannaloseyouthesituationgotoutofhandihopeyouunderstanditcanhappentoanyoneofusanyoneyouthinkofanyonecanfallanyonecanhurtsomeonetheyloveheartswillbreakcosimadeastupidmistakeitcanhappentoanyoneofussayyouwillforgivemeanyonecanfailsayyouwill...... Edelweiss,edelweiss,Everymorningyougreetme.Smallandwhite,Cleanandbright,Youlookhappytomeetme.Blossomofsnow,Mayyoubloomandgrow,Bloomandgrowforever.Edelweiss,edelweiss,Blessmyhomelandforever.Smallandwhite,Cleanandbright,Youlookhappytomeetme.BlossomofsnowMayyoubloomandgrow,Bloomandgrowforever.Edelweiss,edelweiss,Blessmyhomelandforever.雪绒花雪绒花,雪绒花,每天清晨你问候我。小而白,洁又亮,见到我你面露喜色。雪白的花朵,你开放成长,永远开放、成长。雪绒花,雪绒花,要永远保佑我的国家。小而白,洁又亮,见到我你面露喜色。雪白的花朵,你开放成长,永远开放、成长。雪绒花,雪绒花,要永远保佑我的国家IbelieveIcanflyiusedtothinkthaticouldnotgowrongandlifewasnothingbutthatanawfulsongbutnowiknowthemeaningoftrueloveiamleaningontheeverlastingarmsificanseeitthenicandoitibelieveicanflyibelieveicantouchtheskyithinkaboutiteverynightanddayspreadmywingsandflyawayibelieveicansoariseemerunningthroughthatopendoorseeiwasonthevergeofbreakingdownsometimesinsideus,itcanseemsolongtherearemiraclesinlifeimustachievebutfirstiknowitstartsinsideofmeifijustbelieveitthereisnothingtoitibelieveicanflyibelieveicantouchtheskyithinkaboutiteverynightanddayspreadmywingsandflyawayibelieveicansoariseemerunningthroughthatopendooribelieveicanflyifijustspreadmywingsicanflyicanflyicanfly~oh~ifijustspre...... 推荐beatles的heyjude!!这首歌是披头士乐队的保罗麦卡特尼本来唱给列侬的儿子jude的晚安曲,后来演变成一首歌,一首鼓励列侬儿子的励志歌曲。。。HeyJude,Dontmakeitbad,takeasadsongandmakeitbetter的意思我觉得最好的翻译是,嘿,jude,不要这样沮丧,一首悲歌也要唱得快乐HeyJude,don&#39;&#39;tmakeitbad.嘿Jude不要这样消沉Takeasadsongandmakeitbetter.唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些Remembertoletherintoyourheart,记住要永远爱她Thenyoucanstarttomakeitbetter.开始新的生活HeyJude,don&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;tbeafraid.嘿Jude不要担心Youweremadetogooutandgether.去追她,留下她Theminuteyouletherunderyourskin,拥抱她的时候Thenyoubegintomakeitbetter.将开始新的生活Andanytimeyoufeelthepain,无论何时,当你感到痛苦的时候heyJude,refrain,嘿Jude放松一下自己Don&#39;&#39;tcarrytheworlduponyourshoulders.不要去担负太多自己能力以外的事Forwellyouknowthatit&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;safoolwhoplaysitcool要知道扮酷是很愚蠢的Bymakinghisworldalittlecolder.生活中总是会有不如意的时候HeyJude,don&#39;&#39;tletmedown.HeyJude不要让我伤心Youhavefoundher,nowgoandgether.如果你找到你所爱的人,去爱她吧Remembertoletherintoyourheart,记住要永远爱她Thenyoucanstarttomakeitbetter.生活会更美好Soletitoutandletitin,heyJude,begin,嘿Jude时光如此飞逝不要耽搁You&#39;&#39;rewaitingforsomeonetoperformwith.不要总是期望依赖旁人Anddon&#39;&#39;tyouknowthatit&#39;&#39;sjustyou,heyJude,you&#39;&#39;lldo,你知道吗!你自己可以的,嘿Jude,去完成吧Themovementyouneedisonyourshoulder.明白自己要走自己的路HeyJude,don&#39;&#39;tmakeitbad.嘿Jude不要这样消沉Takeasadsongandmakeitbetter.唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些Remem...... &fireflyWhenIsaidgoInevermeantawayYououghttoknowthefreakygamesweplaycouldyouforgiveandlearnhowtoforgethearmeasI’mcallingoutyournameFireflycomebacktomemakethenightasbrightasdayI’llbelookingoutforyoutellmethatyourlonelytoofireflycomeleadmeonfollowyouintothesunthat’sthewayitoughttobefireflycomebacktomeYouandmewesharedamisteryweweresocloselikehoneytothebeeAndifyoutellmehowtomakeyouunderstandI’mminorinamajorkindawayFireflycomebacktomemakethenightasbrightasdayI’llbelookingoutforyoutellmethatyourlonelytoofireflycomeleadmeonfollowyouintothesunthat’sthewayitoughttobefireflycomebacktomeFlyfireflythroughtheskycomeandplaywithmydesiredon’tbelongdon’taskwhyIcan’twaitanothernightFlyfireflythroughtheskywaitanothernightFireflycomebacktomemakethenightasbrightasdayI’llbelookingoutforyoutellmethatyourlonelytoofireflycomeleadmeonfollowyouintothesunthat’sthewayitoughttobefireflycomebacktomeFireflycomebacktomemakethenightasbrightasdayI’llbelookingoutforyoutellmethatyourlonelytoofireflycomeleadmeonfollowyouintothesunthat’sthewayitoughttobefireflycomebacktomeGreatnessasyousmallestasmeYoushowmewhatisdeepasseaAlittlelove’littlekissAlitllehug’littlegiftalloflittlesomethingtheseareourmemori...... KatyPerry的Firework不错阿,很励志而且也很容易学会,不过我是爪机贴不了歌词
找一首英文歌,是女生唱的48秒52开始 【推荐答案】《lovestory》TaylorSwift歌词:wewerebothyoungwhenifirstsawyouiclosemyeyesandtheflashbackstartsi&#39;mstandingthereonabalconyinsummerairseethelights,seetheparty,theballgownsseeyoumakeyourwaythroughthecrowdandsayhello,littledidiknowthatyouwereromeo,youwerethrowingpebblesandmydaddysaidstayawayfromjulietandiwascryingonthestaircase,beggingyoupleasedon&#39;tgoandisaidromeotakemesomewherewecanbealonei&#39;llbewaiting,allthere&#39;slefttodoisrunyou&#39;llbetheprinceandi&#39;llbethisprincessit&#39;salovestorybaby,justsayyessoisneakouttothegardentoseeyouwekeepquiet&#39;causewe&#39;redeadiftheyknewsocloseyoureyes,escapethistownforalittlewhileoh,oh,oh&#39;causeyouwereromeo,iwasascarletletterandmydaddysaidstayawayfromjulietbutyouwereeverythingtome,iwasbeggingyoupleasedon&#39;tgoandisaidromeotakemesomewherewecanbealonei&#39;llbewaiting,allthere&#39;slefttodoisrunyou&#39;llbetheprinceandi&#39;llbetheprincessit&#39;salovestorybaby,justsayyesromeosavemetrytotellmehowitfeelsthismightbestupidboy,butitssorealdon&#39;tbeafraidnowwe&#39;llgetoutofthismessit&#39;salovestorybaby,justsayyesigottiredofwaitingwonderingifyouwereevercomingaroundmyfaithinyouisbetterwhenimetyouontheoutskirtsoftownandisaidromeosavemeivebeen...... 荐英文歌
健康知识网 整理和发布,内容全部来源于网络,如有侵权请联系管理员删除
答:Miles Away 歌词 歌曲 Miles Away 歌手 麦当娜 I just woke up from a fuzzy dream You never would believe the things that I have seen I looked in the mirror and I saw your face You looked right through me you were miles away All my... 答:原子少女猫的《if you come to me》 问:如题 歌曲试听地址/play/59610.html 第45分钟
答:Elin Lanto - Speak 'N Spell 下载 /m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=Elin%20Lanto%20Speak%20%27N%20Spell 试听 /programs/view/tdX-Fh-_cjU/ 问:是一首英文歌,应该是一个实力派女生唱的,节奏不快,有一点爵士?的感...
答:看看你要找的是不是:groove covera 的 《7 years and 50 days》这首歌啊? 里边有句歌词是这样的:“so many years and so many days, and I will still sing my song”。 答:大概是是节奏很欢快明朗的女生版Mandy Moore-《Stupid Cupid》,也有很多人翻唱过,歌词如下: Stupid Cupid You're a real mean guy 愚蠢的丘比特,你真是个小气的家伙 I'd like to clip your wings So you can't fly 我真想把你的翅膀剪下,这...
本类别推荐文章
|ICP备案号:沪ICP备号-1
声明:本站内容全部来源于网络,并不代表本网观点或证实其内容的真实性本网不对信息的真实性和有效性负法律责任,希望访问者慎重考虑,风险由用户自己承担,如有侵权请联系管理员删除。}

我要回帖

更多关于 imnottheonlyone 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信