oneoughttohelpeachother请帮我翻译

英语翻译2013年马上要结束了,在这一年的工作中我取得了进步但还存在一些问题,为了更好的在工作中奋发进取,下一年我会继续努力的.请帮我英文翻译一下,_百度作业帮
英语翻译2013年马上要结束了,在这一年的工作中我取得了进步但还存在一些问题,为了更好的在工作中奋发进取,下一年我会继续努力的.请帮我英文翻译一下,
Is about to end in 2013,the year of the work I made progress but there are still some problems,in order to better work in strenuous enterprising,next year I will continue to work hard.
the end of the year 2013 is coming soon, I have a good progress this year, of couse I still have some shortcomings, for better promotion in the fulture, I will try my best next year.
2013 is about to end, and in this year's work, I have made progress but there are still some problems, in order to better forge ahead at work, next year I will continue to work hard.请帮我翻译下,谢谢_百度知道
请帮我翻译下,谢谢
ExpiredYour product is eligible for complimentary telephone technical support during the first 90 days. Your sales receipt is needed for warranty validation, so be sure to keep it in a safe place.Estimated Expiration DateiPhone 4IMEI, 2011More about complimentary support Contact Apple Support
Repairs and Service Coverage: December 8;s Limited Warranty: September 8. Your warranty is the same whether or not you register. Set Up a Repair
Eligible for the AppleCare Protection PlanGet the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend the technical support and hardware repair coverage to 2 years from your iPhone purchase date: Serial Number: ActiveYour product is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple&#39: MEID;s coverage information for your product, you can submit your proof of purchase online or by fax.
Telephone Technical Support. Extend Coverage
If you believe that the information shown for your product is incorrect: ActiveTelephone Technical Support.Estimated Expiration Date, 2012Learn about Apple&#39: 87136HGDDZZCheck another serial numberPlease activate your iPhone Service Options
RegisteredNot RegisteredYour registration lets Apple quickly find your product and provide the help you need
提问者采纳
不论你是否注册:日More about complimentary support
更多关于免费的支持服务 Contact Apple Support
与苹果技术支持部门联系Repairs and Service Coverage、产品序列号之类).在苹果公司保证条款下。
Telephone Technical Support, 2012保修期的预计过期时间。Estimated Expiration DateiPhone 4IMEI;s Limited Warranty.你的注册会让苹果快速的找到你需要的产品.购买苹果维护的保险计划、购买的编号: September 8:日Learn about Apple&#39,有不清楚可以追问: Serial Number (序列号)。如果满意的话,望采纳为最佳答案.如果你认为你手机上显示的信息是错误的。需要你的收据进行保证条款核实,你的保证条款都是一样的: MEID;维修)的保险计划Get the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend the technical support and hardware repair coverage to 2 years from your iPhone purchase date。买很多电子产品的时候都会问的) Set Up a Repair
建立一个维修计划Eligible for the AppleCare Protection Plan
有资格加入AppleCare(苹果维护&#47,所以请保管好你的收据, so be sure to keep it in a safe place.你的电话在前90天内可享用免费的电话的技术性支持, you can submit your proof of purchase online or by fax:有效Your product is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple&#39,你必须在网上或传真你的购买证据(收据,你的产品包含了免费的硬件修理和服务: 87136HGDDZZCheck another serial number 请查看另一个序列号Please activate your iPhone
请激活你的iPhone Service Options
服务选项Registered
已注册Not Registered
未注册Your registration lets Apple quickly find your product and provide the help you need: Active修理和服务费用已包含:工作中(有效的)Telephone Technical Support。Estimated Expiration Date。 大致上就是这样,可以延长免费的技术支持服务和硬件维修到从你购买iPhone之日起2年;s coverage information for your product: Expired
电话的技术支持.了解关于苹果公司的对你购买的产品的保险服务的信息(以下都是问你要不要购买苹果的维修计划,提供你所需要的服务。 Extend Coverage
延长保修期If you believe that the information shown for your product is incorrect, 2011预计过期日期:已过期Your product is eligible for complimentary telephone technical support during the first 90 days. Your warranty is the same whether or not you register: Active
电话的技术支持. Your sales receipt is needed for warranty validation: December 8
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译曾经犯过的错,只会被看成是借口.虽然无意,但在别人看来并不是.我想说的是,我知道你们也许有的很难理解,但我相信懂我的人会知道我的.对于我无意说出的话给你们照成的伤害,我感到很抱歉.真的真的很_百度作业帮
英语翻译曾经犯过的错,只会被看成是借口.虽然无意,但在别人看来并不是.我想说的是,我知道你们也许有的很难理解,但我相信懂我的人会知道我的.对于我无意说出的话给你们照成的伤害,我感到很抱歉.真的真的很抱歉.我知道也许你们不能真正的原谅我,但没关系,在我心里你们永远会是我的同学朋友.我只希望也许以后在哪里碰到 不至于记恨我,这样我就很满足了还有谢谢你G,谢谢给我安慰跟我说没关系.还有也谢谢你L,谢谢在走廊那给我那个大大的拥抱.是你在我从未那么痛哭过的时刻里给我拥抱.抱歉 我忘记说明给分了 谢谢帮我翻译的每一位 但好像只能给一位分所以朕的很谢谢帮我回答的每一位 分一定给
您好虽然机翻比较猖獗,但我还是进来给您翻了,看您这说的也怪可怜的您可以放心采纳,有什么地方需要解释请和我联系,如果合心意的话请加分,译这个花了不少时间- - -曾经犯过的错,只会被看成是借口.虽然无意,但在别人看来并不是.Once you've done something wrong,it doesn't matter how much you explain,it just turns into excuses.Although it was unintentional,but it never seem like so to others.我想说的是,我知道你们也许有的很难理解但我相信懂我的人会知道我的.What I want to say is,I know it might be hard for you to understand,But I believe whoever truly knows me will.(这里是接上面一句,表示will understand,truly knows - 真正懂的)对于我无意说出的话给你们照成的伤害,我感到很抱歉.真的真的很抱歉.I am sorry for hurting you with what I've said unintentionally,I really am,I'm truly,deeply,sorry.我知道也许你们不能真正的原谅我,但没关系,在我心里你们永远会是我的同学朋友.I know you may not really forgive me,but that is OK,in my heart,you will always be my classmates,and my friends我只希望也许以后在哪里碰到 不至于记恨我这样我就很满足了I just hope that if we ever meet again,you will not hate me,And that is all.还有谢谢你G,谢谢给我安慰跟我说没关系.还有也谢谢你L,谢谢在走廊那给我那个大大的拥抱.是你在我从未那么痛哭过的时刻里给我拥抱.Thank you G,thank you for comforting me,saying it's fine.And thank you L,thank you for the big hug in the corridor.Thank you,for embracing me,when I never ever cried so bitterly.
Have ever made, explain again wrong, can only be regarded as an excuse.Although accidentally, but not in others.I want to say is, I know you may sometimes difficult to understand, but I beli...
Have committed a wrong, to explain more, only be interpreted as an excuse. Although the intention, but in others does not appear. I want to say is, I know some of you may be difficult to und...}

我要回帖

更多关于 only one歌词翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信