评价文档:
初中英语专项练习之完成对话讲解 练习 答案
初​中​英​语​ ​重​要​语​法​及​专​项​练​习​。​ ​具​体​讲​解​,​配​有​练​习​题​及​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢[初三英语]12选择10和完成对话12 选 10 和完成对话 1. 完成对话: a:you last..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[初三英语]12选择10和完成对话
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2012版七年级上册英语复习补全对话试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012版七年级上册英语复习补全对话试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012版七年级上册英语复习补全对话试题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
五、补全对话。 (10分)A:Hi, Linda.76&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .B:Nice to meet you,too,Jane.A:Let’play tennis.B:77&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& But I don’t have a tennis racket.A:What do you want to do?B:78&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A:Buy a sweater? B:Yes. There is a sale in Huaxing Clothing Store. The clothes arevery cheap.A:Really?79&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B:They have sweaters in all colors at the price of 25 yuan.A:80.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B:Yes, they& have T-shirts. Can you go there with me?A:OK. Let’s go.
六、完成对话 (在每条线上填入一个完整的句子,确保上下文意思连贯)(10分)  A: How are you today?  B: Very well, thanks. 1  A: I’m fine, too. Do you like playing basketball?  B: 2 And I often play basketball with my classmates.  A: Does your brother like playing basketball, too?  B: 3 He only likes playing football.  A: When do you usually play basketball?  B: 4  A: I see. 5  B: It’s five o’clock.  A: Let’s go and play basketball.&   B: Great.  1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& Ⅵ.1.How are you ?/ And you ?  2.Yes, I do./ Yes , very much./ Yes.  3.No, he doesn't./ No.  4.In the afternoon./ After class./ After school.  5.What time is it ?/ What’s the time?
四、句子排序组成对话(10分)(只填序号)A. Sorry. I don’t know. You can go and ask the policeman.B. You can?t miss it.C. Thank you anyway.D. Excuse me, Do you know the way to Tian An Men Square?E. First. You need to take the No.47 bus and then you can change to the NO.22 bus at Xidan.F. Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to Tian An Men Square?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 七、补全对话(10分)A. 选用方框中所给句子完成对话,有一句是多余的。A: Hello! May I speak to Bill?B: Speaking! A: Hi, Bill! This is Jane speaking.B: Hello!&& 1&& A: I called you yesterday, but nobody answered the telephone.&& 2&&& B: I went to the World on Water (水上世界) with my parents.A: Really?&& 3&& .B: It was great. We saw the dolphin show (海豚表演). It was very wonderful.A: That sounds interesting.&&&&&&&&& B:&& 4&& .A: Oh, the day after tomorrow will be my birthday.&& 5&& B: Yes, I'd love to. Thanks a lot.A: You're welcome.celebrate, dance, Sure, I’d love to, perform, There is&1.________ 2.________3. ________4. ________5. ________1.There is&&&&&&&&& 2.Sure,I’d love to&&&&&&&&& 3.celebrate&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.perform&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.dance
B. 根据对话内容, 从方框中选出正确的单词或短语补全对话。Michael: Hi, Jane.&& 1&&& a party in the music hall tonight, would you like to come?Jane:&&&&& 2&& , what kind of party is it?Michael: You see the New Year is coming, we hold a party to&& 3&&& it.Jane:&&& That sounds exciting. What time does it start? Michael: Half past six, by the way, would you like to&& 4&&& something at the party?Jane:&&& I can&& 5&&& ballet, is that OK? Michael:& Sure, it’s great! A: By the way, why did you call me?B: How long did you stay there?C: Would you like to come to my birthday party?D: What’s up?E: How was your trip?F: Where did you go?&1.________ 2.________3. ________4. ________5. ________
(B).根据对话内容,填上适当的句子,使对话完整与正确Paul: Hi, my name is Paul. 1_________________________Nick: My name is Nick.Paul: 2_______________________Nick: Nice to meet you, too.Paul: Do you like playing basketball?Nick: 3_____________________.Paul: Do you have a basketball?Nick: 4_______________________ I have a soccer ball.Paul: Let’s play soccer together(一起)!Nick: 5_______________________& Let’s go!& (B) 1. What’s your name? 2. Nice to meet you.&&&&&&&&& 3. Yes, I do.&& 4. No, I don’t.&& 5. That sounds good.
三. 根据对话内容,完成对话,每空一词。(共6分,每空1分)&A: Hi, can I help you?&B: Yes, please. I want to _____1_____ the music club.&A: Good. Can I have your _____2_____?&B: John Smith.&A: How _____3_____ are you?&B: Twelve.&A: Can you sing?&B: _____4_____, a little. I like singing and dancing.&A: Do you have an _____5_____ address?&B: Yes, it’s . com. cn.&A: Great. _____6_____ a lot.&B: Thank you.三. 完成对话,每空一词。(共6分,每空1分)& 1. join&&&&2. name&&&&3. old& 4. Yes&&&&5. e-mail (email)&&6. Thanks
IX. 交际运用。(A)从对话后方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项, 其中有两项是多余的。(每小题1分,共5分)Paul: ___51___, Nick? Is it time to go home?Nick: No, it’s 3:15.It’s time to go and play games. ___52___?Paul: I don’t know. I can’t find it.Mr.Li: Whose is this watch? Is it yours, Nick?&Nick: ___53___.& Mr.Li: What color is your watch, Paul?&Paul: ___ 54 ____.Mr.Li: Is this one yours? &Paul: Oh, yes, it’s mine.Mr.Li: Paul, ___55___. Put it in your schoolbag.&Paul: Thank you, Mr. Li.A.It’s blue.B.But where’s your watch?C.They’re blue.D.No, I think it’s Paul’s.E. What time is it now?F. What day is it today?G. You must look after (照看) your things.答案A:51.E& 52.B& 53.D& 54.A& 55.G
(B)将下列各句重新排序,使之成为一段完整的对话。并把序号写到横线上。首个答案已经给出。(每小题1分,共5分)A.Five dollars each. They’re on sale.B.How many do you want? C.Can I help you?& D.Yes, please. How much are the T-shirts?E. Um, I’ll take four.F. Five dollars? Great. I want some white ones.C. 56._______ 57.______ 58._______ 59._______ 60.______ 答案B: C& 56.D& 57.A& 58.F& 59.B& 60.E
(C)根据下面卡片里的内容补全对话,在空白处填写适当的话语(话语可能是一个句子,一个短语,也可能是一个词)。(每小题1分,共5分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sports ClubName:David Cooper&&&&&&&&& Telephone number: 832-3790& Age: 14&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Email address: .& Can:& play&&&&&& & Why: healthy, friends& When to come: Sunday & && Mrs. Black: What can I do for you, young man?&&&&&& David: I like sports. I want to _____61______.&& Mrs. Black: OK. What’s your full name, please?&&&&&& David: David Cooper. && Mrs. Black: ______62______?&&&&&& David: 14.&& Mrs. Black: What’s your favorite sport? Can you play tennis?&&&&&& David: Yes, I can.&& Mrs. Black: Do you like playing basketball?&&&&&& David: Yes, but I ____63____ play it very well.&& Mrs. Black: Why do you want to join the club, may I ask?&&&&&& David: Because I really want to keep healthy and _____64______.&& Mrs. Black: Oh, I see. Can I have your phone number and email address?&&&&&& David: Yes, my telephone number is 832-3790 and my email address is&&&&&&&&&&&& .Mrs. Black: OK. Welcome to our sports cluB.You can come here ____65____.&&& 答案C: 61.join the sports club& 62.What’s your age?/ How old are you?63.can’t&&& 64.see/ meet/make friends&& 65.on Sunday 五、根据对话情景,完成短文。20%AA:Can I& 60&& you?B:Yes,& 61&& .I want a 62&&&&&&& . A:What&& 63&&&&&& do you like?B:Blue.A:&& 64&&&& you are.B:How& 65&&&&& is it?A:$20.B:I’ll 66&& it.Thank you.A:You’re __67______.
BDavid: What club do you want& 68& join?Lisa: We 69&&& to join the chess 70.&&&& David: Can you& 71 chess?Lisa: No, I 72.&&&
CA:& 73&&&& this in English? B:& 74&&&& a guitar.A:How can you&& 75&&&& it?B:G-U-I-T-A-R.A:&& 76&&&& it?& B:It’s& behind& the door.A:Can you&&& 77&&&& the guitar?B:Yes,I can.
D---_& 78___he like to play basketball?--- Yes, he does. And he& 79__ it very well.
答案 五、根据对话情景,完成短文。(20%)60. help&&&&& &61. please&&&&& &62. sweater&&63. color&&&& &64. Here65. much&&&66. take&&&&& &67. welcome&&& &68. to&&& &&69. want70. club&&&71. play&&&&& &72. can’t&&&& &&73. What’s&& &&74 . It’s75. spell&&&76. Where’s&& &77. play&&&&&&& &78. Does&&&&&&&& 79 . plays
 (六)根据上下文内容补全对话(每空一词,缩写算一词,每空0.5,共5分)  Jim: Hi, Li Lei! What's the time, please?  Li Lei: Sorry. I don't know.  Jim: Look!  1  is that girl over there? Do you know?  Li Lei: I think  2  Lucy. Let's go and ask her.  Jim and LiLei: Hello! Lucy.  Lily: Hello!  3   4   5  Lucy, I am Lily.  Jim: Oh, sorry, you  6   7   8&   Lily: Yes, we are  9  Li Lei: How is Lucy? Is she at school?  Lily: No, she isn't. She is at home.  Jim: Oh, Lily. What's the time? Do you know?  Lily: Let me see. It's four thirty. It's time  10  go home.  Jim and Li Lei: Let's go. (六)1.Who 2.she's 3.I 4.am 5.not 6.look 7.the 8.same 9.twins 10.to
Ⅶ.补全对话(共5小题,计10分)通读下面的对话,掌握其大意,然后把下面方框中所给的A、B、C、D、E五个句子分别填入到正确的位置中,每个句子仅用一次。A: Excuse me. (71)&&&&&&&&&&& B: Let me have a look. (72)_____________ I think it’s Lily’s.A: Lily. Is that coat yours? C: (73)________________A: It’s grey.C: (74)____________ I can’t find it.A: It’s over there. Put it on, please.C: (75)_____________
71---- 75 bcaed 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?请人帮帮我写8篇英文对话 每篇对话是三个人完成的 要求每篇对话交谈时间在2分钟就行 8个对话题目如下8个对话题目如下1 Imagine that you and your friend are free this coming weekend and are discussing what to_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请人帮帮我写8篇英文对话 每篇对话是三个人完成的 要求每篇对话交谈时间在2分钟就行 8个对话题目如下8个对话题目如下1 Imagine that you and your friend are free this coming weekend and are discussing what to
请人帮帮我写8篇英文对话 每篇对话是三个人完成的 要求每篇对话交谈时间在2分钟就行 8个对话题目如下8个对话题目如下1 Imagine that you and your friend are free this coming weekend and are discussing what to do.Try to invite one to join you for the some activities,say,shopping,seeing a movie,eating out,visiting a museum.Your partner may accept or refuse your invitation and suggest his or her own plans.Fix a time for the activity.2 The first time we do something can often leave a deep impression on us.Talk with a partner about your experience of some important “firsts” in your life,such as your first day at primary school,first English class the first day at college … …3 College entrance examination has just ended.It is reported that about 840.000 senior high school students gave up college entrance examination this year.You two talk about college entrance examination.4 Talk about the most valuable gift your mother (or your father) gave you and how you would repay your parents’ love.5 One year’s college life makes you more and more in tune with the environment here.This September you and your partner are asked to be a campus tour guide for newcomers and now you two are discussing what to say and how to make it more impressive.6 A couple of days ago you saw an advertisement saying “Clearance Sales” in front of XX shopping mall.You rushed over there to buy several cosmetic items but there appeared some tiny red spots on your face after using them only once.Your friend reminded you to be always watching for those “beautiful traps” and not to be misled by the ad.7 Lately,one of your friends is thinking about dropping out of school to start his business.When he comes to you for advice,you claim that as a friend you will be always there for his every single decision but still you bring out your concern for his doing so and the importance of getting a good education.8 Talk with your partner the biggest difficulties you have met in your life and how you overcame them.Then you two shared with each other the story of the most successful man in your mind and in what aspect he/she inspires you most.
第一段A:Hi,B,what are you going to do this coming weekend?B:Hi,A,I will be free,and what about you?A:So will I.by the way,what is your plan for the day?B:I have no idea.And you”A:How about seeing a film?B:That is a good idea.Look,There is C coming.Why don’t we invite him to join us?A & B:Hello,C.C:Hi,A and B,what were you discussing here?B:A suggested going to see a film this weekend.Would you like to go with us?C:Oh,sorry,I have arranged to visit the museum with D and E together.Some new ancient items are on display these days.Otherwise,the films for these week are old ones.Why don’t you go with us to the museum?A & B:Great.第二段A:Would you like to recall the past?B:Yes,I always remember my experience of the “firsts” in my childhood.C:What were they?B:For an example,I’ve never forgot the first day at primary school.When my mother sent me to the school,music and songs greeted my ears and the teachers welcomed me warmly.Moreover,I began to get to know much more little companions there than around my home.A:Certainly,the first class has been kept in my memory so far.I’ve remembered clearly how I spelt b,b-a- ba,t,t-a- ta and so on.It was such a fun to read them loudly with my classmates.C:Yes,there so many firsts in our life,the first teacher,the first exam,the first friend.Really,it is uncountable.B:We should treasure each of our firsts.先给你做两个示范,其余的自己动手小试一把,也许会有更好的发挥,如果有问题我还可以给你以帮助.英语补全对话_百度知道
英语补全对话
B:What( )a sweater.The radio says it will( )fine tomorrow?A.I like it( )of all the lesson:Why( )buy her a
book about cooking,but I&#39,Ann:Sounds beautiful:It&#39.But Ifind it very( );t like it at( ),li lei:You are( )2:I don&#39:Ys not very cold.B;s 4 to 3;s your favorite subject?Iknow your mother are( )s( )to the fruit shop.A?B;m not sure( )to buy for her:I have a good idea.A:What't think( ),( )right:Why not.A;s the ( )s next week,do you know:English.A:Hello?B:That&#39.I wam sure she&#39:What&#39.A:Oh. A.A,Wei Hua:Hi:What&#39.How about you :Thank you very much!Do you know( )Mother&#39?
B. Can you tell me the way (
)s a good idea.A.Will you buy a present( )s snowing.What a good season.A.A:I like winter( )( )spring,winer or spring:Yeah.A?B:It&#39:Not very often?Let&#39.I don&#39.You can&#39?B!B:It&#39.( )along ts learn( ) each other and( )each other:That&#39. I always get the answers( )?B.4.B,then walk( ).A.She isn&#39.A.In spring everything( ) to grow and
flowers begin to ( )( ),but it'll( )pleased if you buy her a sweater.You can cross the road ( )the second traffic( )!That&#39.Is the next lesson?B;s quite warm?B.The book shop is on the ( )s Day is.A.Coulid you please give me som( ):( )the weather in spring here.3.It&#39.B;s on the( )Sunday of May,it&#39.B.B?A,Lt( )it.A:I( )spring ( )s the ( ) ( )today:Hi:Hello:It&#39,that&#39?B.You can help me ( )my English and I can help you( )s( );t( )t do( )in maths:Maths:Yes:Which season do you like( )?I's because you always find it( ),but it often( )strongly.
B,s my( )subject:I don&#39:( )it often rain here in winter:What&#391.Oh.A
提问者采纳
A:What's because you always find it(easy ).A.You can help me (with )my English and I can help you(with )your maths:Yeah:I have a good idea,(turn )right.But Ifind it very(hard );m sure she&#39:What&#39.A!That&#39,but it&#39.In spring everything(begains&#47.B,then walk(straight )?A,that&#39.You can cross the road (at )the second traffic(light ).What a good season:Hi?B:It&#39?
B?B;s snowing.Oh:That&#39. Can you tell me the way (to )the book shop?A;t like it at(all )!Do you know(when )Mother&#39.The book shop is on the (right/s your favorite subject,s(next )to the fruit shop:Hello. A.A,it&#39.3.A:That&#39.You can&#39?I&#39:Es next week楼上有些错误1,but it often(blows )strongly?B?B:It'is ) to grow and
flowers begin to (come )(up )?B:Maths:Yes:Hello:What&#39:I don&#39:You are(welcome )2:It&#39:Oh:Why(not )buy her a
book about cooking:Thank you very much:I(prefer )spring (to )winter,do you know.B.I like making snowmen.I like it(most )of all the lesson,winer or spring.
B.A;s the (temperature )today.I don&#39:What(about )a sweater:Sounds beautiful.A.I wat(intrested )in clothes.A:(Does )it often rain here in winter.B:(What'm not sure(what )to buy for her,good.She isn&#39.4?B.A?Iknow your mother are(good )s Day is?B;turn )s the next lesson.The radio says it will(be&#47,Wei Hua:I like winter(more )(than )spring.B:Yes:I don's the (weather ) (like )today:Why not:Which season do you like(more ).A.(walk )along ts )the weather in spring here.B:What&#39?B;s learn(from ) each other and(help )each other. I always get the answers(wrong ).A;left[根据图选择] )t think(so )!B;ll(be )pleased if you buy her a sweater.A,Ls quite warm.It&#39.A?B;t(miss )s on the(second )Sunday of May.Coulid you please give me some(advice ),but I&#39,Ann.Hs(right );s 4 to 3.A.Will you buy a present(for )your mum?Let's a good idea:Hi:Ns my(favorite )t do(well )in maths:It&#39.A
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1.A:Hello,li lei.I want to buy some books. Can you tell me the way (to)the book shop?
B:Yes.(walk )along the street to the end,(turn )right,then walk(stright).You can cross the road (at )the second traffic( light).The book shop is on the ( other)side of the road .It's(next )to the fruit shop.You can't( miss)it.
A:Thank you very much.
B:You are(welcome )
2.A:Hi,Ann!Do you know(what )Mother's Day is?
B:It's on the(second )Sunday of May.Oh,it's next week.
A:Yeah,that's(great ).Will you buy a present(for )your mum?
B:Yes,but I'm not sure(what )to buy for her.Coulid you please give me som( suggestion)?
A:What(about )a sweater?I'm sure she'll...
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信