我生病了用英语怎么说写作生病了

八年级上英语写作假如你叫李明,给你的笔友John写封e-mail告诉他怎样保持身体健康,不生病.提示词:keep the air fresh,personal health,habit,food and drink,throe litter._作业帮
八年级上英语写作假如你叫李明,给你的笔友John写封e-mail告诉他怎样保持身体健康,不生病.提示词:keep the air fresh,personal health,habit,food and drink,throe litter.
把你的Email给我.我发给你,你在转发.你也太抠门了吧.一分都不给?您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
锻炼身体的好处-2012中考英语作文热点话题及范文
inbj 于发布 l 已有人浏览
2012中考英语作文热点话题及范文:人人都知道锻炼身体的重要性,可是有些人平时不愿意腾出时间来锻炼,到了生病时
&2012中考英语作文热点话题及范文:人人都知道锻炼身体的重要性,可是有些人平时不愿意腾出时间来锻炼,到了生病时才意识到这一点,Mr. Kang 就是这么一个人。根据下面的漫画写一篇题为&Mr. Kang&s decision&的短文。(字数100词左右)
&参考词汇:麻将mahjong
【参考范文】
Mr. Kang is a middle-aged man. One day, he didn&t feel himself and he thought it might be not enough exercise. So, on his way to hospital, he decided to have more exercise when he got over his illness. He was no less sure when he was lying in bed in the hospital. But when he did go out of the hospital, he didn&t seem so certain as before. So, when he is free, he would still prefer to play mahjong with his friends rather than have sports, though he still remembers his promise to himself.
&As we all know, we can have good health if we keep on exercising. Without good health, nothing is possible for you.
相关英语学习内容
中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&
中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
中考英语头条
中考英语口语看图说话题,是中考英语口试部分的内容,这类
中考英语单项选择题专项训练,汇总了关于中考英语考试选
中考英语,是初中学生最重要的一场英语考试,中考英语重点
中考英语语法知识讲解,汇总了初中年级水平的英语语法知
中考英语最新推荐
中考英语排行
我们也在这里:英语写作生病了_百度知道
英语写作生病了
Because I have a cold, can't go to base, I was very disappointed.Later, however, I am not discouraged, and I feel the warmth.This morning, mother afraid I have a fever again, let my father to accompany me at home, dad to let I good early, and go out to buy medicine for me and take me to see a doctor. Finally, my disease have got better.In the afternoon, my mother at home to accompany me, le畅川扳沸殖度帮砂爆棘t me happy, my cold is better. At home, mother, grandfather, grandmother, all to get better and I feel very happy. In the unit on hearing the news, and dad was ecstatic. I'm happy to say: &my disease good, I don't have to mom and dad to a cold and was I scared.&Today, although I didn't go to base, but I got is the warmth of family, I still very happy.Now, I take this opportunity to write their own happy in this text, let everyone feel my happiness, feel the warmth of family, the harmony of life.希望采纳!
其他类似问题
英语写作的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:
1.普通电脑下载::
新东方新概念英语网络课程
专四英语节目
可可背单词}

我要回帖

更多关于 生病英语 的文章