太糊涂我余力足实看清楚要拍清楚点私信我
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮我翻译一下,同时分析一下这段英语的结构和语法_百度知道
求英语大神帮我翻译一下,同时分析一下这段英语的结构和语法
如果有可以讲的语法就讲下吧~~没就算了,主要帮我翻一下后面那句~~~ The reason is thatupward mobility requires sociologists describe as the twin pillars ofsuccess:human capital and social capital . Human capital is a person’seducation,job credentials and employability . Social capital usually meansemotional support and encouragement from a reliable stakeholder in one’slif顶俯侈谎侬荷畴捅川拉e,an asset commonly associated with marriage that is is itself a form ofwealth。
提问者采纳
The reason is that(引导表语从句) upward mobility requires what(引导宾语从句) sociologists describe as the twin pil顶俯侈谎侬荷畴捅川拉lars of success: human capital and social capital. Human capital is a person's education, job credentials and employability. Social capital ususlly means(系动词) emotional support and encouragement(表语) from a reliable stakeholder in one’s life,an asset commonly associated with marriage(表语补足语) that(引导定语从句) is itself a form of wealth. 原因在于,往上晋升需要社会学家所谓的成功两大支柱:人力资本和社会资本。 人力资本是指一个人的教育、工作凭证和就业能力。社会资本通常是指生命中与你利益相关者对你情感的鼓励和支持,一种通常与婚姻相联的资产,这种资产本身就是一种财富。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
The reason is that upward mobility requires( what )sociologist顶俯侈谎侬荷畴捅川拉s describe as这句应该是少了个what原因是上进心需要社会学家描述为两大成功支柱的东西:人力资源和社会资源。人力资源是指个人的教育,工作凭证和就业能力。社会资源通常是指来自某人生活中的一个可靠的监管者精神支持和鼓励,一个通常与婚姻相联系的资产,婚姻本身也是一种形式的财富。that upward mobility requires sociologists describe as the twin pillars of success:human capital and social capital 表语从句that (is is) itself a form of wealth。定语从句 。多了个is
按默认排序
其他1条回答
原因在于,上进心需要社会学家描述为这两大支柱成功:人力资本和社会资本。人力资本是一个人的教育、工作凭证和就顶俯侈谎侬荷畴捅川拉业能力。社会资本通常意味着情感支持和鼓励从一个可靠的涉众人生,一个资产通常具有的婚姻,本身就是一种财富。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这个作文,求大神解救啊?_百度知道
按默认排序
最近在高校毕业生择业问题上出现一种倾向,这就是毕业生越来越青睐在公司工作。很少人愿意到研究单位。在这个崇尚物质的社会里,这是一个不可避免的问题。因为在那里工作要比研究领域好找,工资往往也高。这些情况不仅影响了青年人的择业观,而且还影响了教育。许多教师感叹,现在为纯为了学知识而学习的人越来越少了。A tendency in recent college graduates on career issues, which is increasingly favored graduates to work in the company. Few people are willing to research units. In this materialistic society, this is an unavoidable problem. Because there is good research to find work than wages often high. These conditions not only affect the career outlook for young people, but also affected the education. Many teachers lament, now is pure knowledge and learning to fewer and fewer people.
你用词典翻译的么
老师看的出来的
就会有高分了
改几个词不就行了吗
More and more graduate students prefer to get a job in companies. It becomes a trend on the issue of choosing a job for graduate students from colleges and universities. Only a few people are willing to work in research institutions. It is an unvoidable issue under the influence of the material social enviroment. More opportunities and higher salaries are found in companies. Not only do these factors affect the employment outlook of the young to a large extent, but they influence the education as well. Many instructors bemoaned that there are less and less people learn for knowledge.
每种语言都有其灵魂,翻译是一门学问。
望大家提出宝贵的意见,望采纳。
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮我翻译下歌词,拒绝机翻_百度知道
求大神帮我翻译下歌词,拒绝机翻
求神翻译英文急 寓言作词:王雅君 作曲:安演唱:张韶涵我逛条热闹街太阳晒我点累奇怪近我碎碎念觉 I DON’T CARE我站喜怒哀乐面前阅读我画面我想冒险管路危险NA......我期待童般情却想绝给我拥抱语言 I DON’T CARE我要专体每打发间飞高点作我自特别NA......我才发现梦想与现实间差别逆着风让自体验每觉像寓言流泪喜悦看我想追追寻完美世界我期待童般情却想绝给我拥抱语言 I DON’T CARE我要专体每打发间飞高点 作我自特别NA......我才发现梦想与现实间差别逆着风让自体验每觉像寓言流泪喜悦看我想追追寻完美世界我要飞飞高远我世界Kan Ba De Ne怕退闭双眼 许愿勇敢向前 梦碎我才发现梦想与现实间差别逆着风让自体验每觉像寓言流泪喜悦看我想追追寻完美世界我要飞飞高远我世界He Yeah...... He Yeah......我梦想与现实间我体验每觉我自由 Yeah......像寓言流泪喜悦看我想追追寻完美世界我要飞飞高远我高远我高远我高远我世界
提问者采纳
我逛条热闹街I wandered into this busy street太阳晒我点累The sun makes
a little bit tired奇怪近我碎碎念Strangely that I love murmuring recently.觉 I DON’T CAREBut I also feel that
I DON 'T CARE我站喜怒哀乐面前 standing
in front of all
the emotions阅读我画面Reading my next picture我想冒险I want to go tfor a
Adventure管路危险No matter how dangerous it will beNA......我期待童般情I'm looking forward to the
love in fairy tales .却想绝but I want it to be such absolute给我拥抱Give me a big hug语言 I DON’T CAREI don't care what lanugage it is我要专体每I will experience every day with all my concentrate打发间or Learn to kill
the time飞高点fly higher作我自特别it's the most special to be as myselfNA......我才发现梦想与现实间差别then I found
the difference between the dream and reality逆着风让自体验每觉Against the wind ,i let myseld experience every single feeling像寓言流泪Like the tearing fable喜悦看look back this day in joy我想追追寻完美世界i want to chase for a perfect world我期待童般情I'm looking forward to the
love in fairy tales .却想绝but I want it to be such absolute给我拥抱Give me a big hug语言 I DON’T CAREI don't care what lanugage it is我要专体每I will experience every day with all my concentrate打发间or Learn to kill
the time飞高点fly higher作我自特别it's the most special to be as myselfNA......我才发现梦想与现实间差别then I found
the difference between the dream and reality逆着风让自体验每觉Against the wind ,i let myseld experience every single feeling像寓言流泪Like the tearing fable喜悦看look back this day in joy我想追寻完美世界i want to chase for a perfect world我要飞I want to fly飞高远我世界Fly high and far in my worldKan Ba De Ne怕退Kan Ba De Ne,t be withdraw闭双眼 许愿Close your eyes and make a wish勇敢向前 梦碎Go ahead bravely and dreams won't be broken我才发现梦想与现实间差别then I found
the difference between the dream and reality逆着风让自体验每觉Against the wind ,i let myseld experience every single feeling像寓言流泪Like the tearing fable喜悦看look back this day in joy我想追寻完美世界i want to chase for a perfect world我要飞I want to fly飞高远我世界Fly high and far in my worldHe Yeah...... He Yeah......我梦想与现实间 between dream and reality我体验每觉I experience every single feeling我自由 Yeah......my freedom, Yeah......像寓言流泪Like the tearing fable喜悦看look back this day in joy我想追寻完美世界i want to chase for a perfect world我要飞I want to fly飞高远我Fly high and far in my ……高远我Fly high and far in my ……高远我高远我世界Fly high and far in my ……Fly high and far in my world
可以的,谢谢你哦~顺便麻烦你将歌词一句一句断开。。谢谢~
当然可以亲 我想去冒险I want to go tfor a
Adventurefor 前面多了个t 打快了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
您意思I wandered into the busy street in the sun I'm a little tired strange recently I love talking but I think I DON 'T CARE I stand in front of the passions read me a picture I want to risk regardless of a road more dangerous NA... I expect fairy tale love does not want that absolute give me a big hug what language' I DON T CARE I want to experience every day or to pass the time flying HISTEP a little for me the most special NA... I found the difference between dream and reality against the wind to make your experience every feeling is like tears of joy to see this fable one day I want to chase in pursuit of perfect world I expect fairy tale love but don't want to do is give me a big hug what language 'I DON T CARE I want to experience every day or to pass the time flying HISTEP a little for me the most special NA... I found that the dream and reality the difference between the inverse wind let yourself experience each one feels like fable tears joy seen this day I wanted to pursue a perfect world I will fly high far away in my world, Kan Ba De Ne is not back close your eyes and make a wish to go forward the dream will not Broken I found the difference between dream and reality against the wind to experience each one feels like fable tears joy seen this day I wanted to pursue a perfect world I will fly high far away in my world He Yeah... He Yeah... I between dream and reality in my experience each a feeling of my free Yeah... Is like a fable tears joy seen this day I wanted to pursue a perfect world I will fly high far away in my very far and high in my very far and high in my very far and high in my world
能不能帮忙一句一句的分开啊?
你刚才不早说。
我也不知道你是直接就这么一段发过来了啊。。麻烦你帮我分一下吧~然后我就采纳你的了~嘻嘻~
I wandered into this busy streetThe sun I'm a little tiredStrange lately I love talkingI stood in front of the passionsReading my next pictureI want to go to AdventureNo matter how dangerous a roadNA......I'm looking forward to the fairy tale of love.Do not think that the absolute'I DON T CARE I want to experience every day or to pass the time flying HISTEP a little for me the most special NA... I found that thefly high far away inhigh in my worldpursue a perfect world I will reality in my experiencedream will not Brokenbetween the inversewind let yourself experienceand high in my world
好累啊望楼主采纳!!!wind let yourself experien
歌词翻译是很需要技巧的。你可以参照下古诗翻译的难度。如果只是需要意思的话,就简单了。
翻译成英文?
对啊,英文的~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮我翻译下这句话是什么意思,,谢谢_百度知道
求大神帮我翻译下这句话是什么意思,,谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我没看懂明白