何以笙箫默12英文歌27集在车上那首英文歌是什么?

当前位置: &
生活小知识
何以笙箫默第19_20_21_22集插曲背景音乐歌曲是叫什么歌词是什么谁唱的
来源:本站整理
作者:不详
何以笙箫默第19_20_21_22集插曲背景音乐歌曲是一首女唱的英文歌曲,歌曲很欢快,歌名叫To April - 高姗 MP3试听地址:
上一篇:&&&&下一篇:问题补充&&
何以笙箫默插曲(The Road Not Taken) - 高姗作词:高姗作曲:高姗演唱:高姗歌词:Two roads diverged in a yellow woodI&d go back and rechoose if I couldBut here I lay now, sick and so confusedWas it a lie or was it all trueSleep now gently my darling love,Don&t let my worries trouble youPeople try hard to forgetBut memories always stayNightmares and dreams of long passed thingsTry and chase me away from sleepAll that time I spent in the darkJ I&m in t旦旦测秆爻飞诧时超江Everything will be fineNotice all the similaritiesWe go together like the birds and beesJust imagine what all could have happenedEvery one I knew would long be deadWhat really goes on behind closed doorsMakes me secretly cry out loudWithin all these horror storiesLay many times of regretAlways in such a frightened stateTrapped in an imaginary cageLiving life day by dayAI&ll come out and playIn a world where everything is upside down I try hard not to lose my mindThings keep getting worse so I tell myself everything will be fineI want to grow up and be a real bad copIn the end, it&ll work
luvian1012 &1-17 00:58
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&