学霸君 求详解

求英语学霸讲解_百度知道
提问者采纳
Everyone has problems in daily life. They need to solve in right ways. Do you have any problems? How do you solve them? Are they solved with the others help or by yourself?I have met a problem on the way of my jurny to Tibet on vacation. It was last summer. My family and I drove my car to Tibet to travel. On the way home, my car was broken. It didn't start!
I tried many times, but it didn't work. There was no one besides my family. It was getting dark, and though it was summer, the weather was getting colder and colder. All my family were very worried! I tried to call the police, but it was no signal! What could I do? I asked myself. I looked at the sky, it was gray and the clouds were gathered! Maybe it would rain!I put a big SOS sign in front of my car. But no one came!Just at that time, a truck came. I waved my hands anxiously! It came nearer and nearer, and it became slow down! Oh, my god. It stopped in front of me and a man jumped off! I told him what happened to me and he gave me a hand immediately. He took out a rope and tied my car with the truck. Then he droved his car and I got into my own. With the help of his, the kind young man, I got out of the trouble!From that, I decide to help others when they are in trouble. I will be a kind-hearted man together with my family!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁亲们,看这道题,哀家做不到啊!哪位学霸来帮帮我。求详解!_百度知道
亲们,看这道题,哀家做不到啊!哪位学霸来帮帮我。求详解!
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!