以apieceofartinmyhomework以欣赏为题写一篇作文文

homework为题写一篇短文介绍一_百度知道
homework为题写一篇短文介绍一
homework为题写一篇短文介绍一种你家乡的
and&still&nbsp.&hard&is&poor&changes&are&lived&as&its&and&love&my&no&so&after&was&rich&in&My&nbsp,&nbsp.&and&have&people&nbsp.&nbsp.&beside&backward&in&of&the&been&old&had&Fhometown&richer&days&All&place&people&In&it&home&working&a&nbsp.&is&They&nbsp.&make&it&1949&life&Many&a&theatres&nbsp.&They&Since&my&I&a&the&more&and&sprung&love&nbsp.&taken&Town&nbsp,&greatly&great&hard&nbsp.&The&nbsp.&up&streets&to&river&nbsp,&have&cinemas&the&one&The&a&I&nbsp.&nbsp.&little&is&But&town&stands&fish&It&beautiful&Home&then&more&was&wide&and&have&nbspMy&nbsp
与我深拥好么
来自:百度作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文(关于用电脑写作业的)题目是How do I write my homework on the computer_百度作业帮
英语作文(关于用电脑写作业的)题目是How do I write my homework on the computer
Q3656012林龙80
It is my first time doing homework on a computer,
so I follow method trying to do my best. At first,I turn on my computer and opene Microsoft Word. Then I type my homework on it. Next I save it to my document file and name it " My Homework". At last, I connect the computer to the printer and then click the printing bottom. And printer started to print my homework.I did my homework on a computer successfully,
I feel very happy and excited.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以great changes in my life为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以great changes in my life为题写一篇英语作文
提问者采纳
这很有趣. At home, I am more focused on lessons and finish my homework actively,我在很多方面都有所改变我的变化 Great changes in my life As I learn more and grow up gradually. I realize books can be my friend。我不想让父母太为我操心, I like reading now. It is really interesting。至于我自己,以便能照顾好自己。在家的时候. 随着我慢慢长大和学习的深入。另外。我的老师说我比以前更努力了. I know that only by working hard in study can I get a bright future,在学校里我想学更多的知识. As for me,让我的父母高兴,原来书本也是可以成为我的朋友的。现在我更专心于学习了. My teachers say I study harder and my parents say I am more sensible than before,因为我知道只有努力学习才能有一个光明的未来,我也会帮妈妈做一些家务活;在家里我要做一个好孩子,我现在也喜欢上了看书。 谢谢, I change in many aspects,积极完成作业, I often help my mother in housework, I want to learn more in school and be a good boy to make my parents happy. I want to be more independent so that I can take good care of myself,我想要更独立. I don’t want my parents worry too much about me,爸爸妈妈也说我比以前懂事了, too. Besides. Now
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
The people have found a lot of ways of making money . They had a hard life , old and poor town. Roads are wide and clean . The people didn's living conditions have improved a lot . There were few factories. People can take buses or drive their own cars to go to work . Now there are many tall buildings . People&#39. Most of people were farmers. Many people have cell phones ant have enough food to eat and wore old clothes. They are very beautiful .  Great changes have taken place in the past twenty years , my hometown was just a small Great changes in my hometown  More than twenty years ago
My Changes As I learn more and grow up gradually, I change in many aspects. My teachers say I study harder and my parents say I am more sensible than before. As for me, I want to learn more in school and be a good boy to make my parents happy. Now, I am more focused on lessons and finish my homework actively. I know that only by working hard in study can I get a bright future. At home, I often help my mother in housework. I want to be more independent so that I can take good care of myself. I don’t want my parents worry too much about me. Besides, I like reading now. I realize books can be my friend, too. It is really interesting.
My life has ...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以My homework为题写一篇不下六十词的英语短文内有详细要求.必须包括以下要点否则不评分1 .How long does it usually take you to do homework every day?2、tell you,daily experience of doing homework 3、do you think all of_百度作业帮
以My homework为题写一篇不下六十词的英语短文内有详细要求.必须包括以下要点否则不评分1 .How long does it usually take you to do homework every day?2、tell you,daily experience of doing homework 3、do you think all of your homework is help?why?
beTS34VE10
My homework As a student,we have lots of homework to do everyday,such as me,I have many homework after school everyday,and it takes 1-2 hours to finish my homework,which all related to what I have learnt from class.Thoug everyday those homework takes many time of my rest time after school,I can finish it before go out with my friends,only in that way,can I doing well on my homework,also playing with my friends happily.My opinions is appropriate womework is very good for us and we can take it with our classmates,we can discuss it together and build good relationship with our classmates.,do hope our teacher can offer the homework properly everyday.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用 我的周末 为题来写一篇英语作文_百度知道
用 我的周末 为题来写一篇英语作文
提问者采纳
there在电影院被很多人。我们买了票去看电影。这部电影持续了大约两个小时.It was so interesting that we liked it very much,天气很好,我和刘东去看电影了,我们非常喜欢它.We bought the tickets and went in the cinema。它是如此的有趣。我们开始在上午8。这是一部喜剧。它是不会长久的在电影开始前.It was not long before the film began。There were many people at the cinema:00到电影院为8 30.My classmate Liu Dong and I went to see the film。我的同学。这是星期六.我的周末我有一个快乐的周末My WeekendI had a happy weenkend.The film lasted for about two hours.It was a comedy:30:00 in the morning and got to the cinema at 8.We started out at 8.It was Saturday and it was a fine day
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
Do you like this weekend. In the afternoon. This is my happy and busy weekend. I like shopping very much. In the evening. I’m going to the bookstore and read some books, I’m going to go shopping with my mother. On Saturday morning, I’m going to listen to music. And then, I’m going to the library or do my homeworkMy Weekend The weekend is coming, I’m going to do my homework, I’m going out to play. On Sunday morning. And then, I am going to have dinner with my parents outside. I will have a happy weekend
小胖子评一下
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
i think my weekend was very interesting.
after lunch . i watched TV for an houclock. we played basketballl in the school playground for two hours and came back home at 6 o&#39my weekendi had a great weekend , one of my best friends Xiaoming called me and he wanted to play backetball with me , my mother asked me to do some shopping for her. after shopping, do i helped her do some shopping, she wanted me to buy some milk and vegetables for her. i got up very early this saturaday morning and did my homeowrk in the morning
自己从百度上搜
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 以幸福为题写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信