请会英语的朋友帮忙回答,帮忙翻译这句话 谢谢 谨言慎行 戒急用忍

请高手帮忙翻译一下,急用,谢谢_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:687,481贴子:
请高手帮忙翻译一下,急用,谢谢收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
1. 全面负责公司代理的数码产品销售工作,包括Creative,Jabra,等数码消费品。重点开发销售渠道,维护重点客户,平衡分销商利益,达成销售任务,对黑龙江的整体销售负责。
2.年业绩平均2000万RMB。
Acting&overall&responsibility&for&the&company's&digital&product&sales,&including&Creative,&Jabra.&and&other&digital&consumer&products.&Focus&on&the&development&of&sales&channels&and&key&customers&maintaining&a&balance&between&the&interests&of&distributors&to&reach&their&sales&tasks.&Heilongjiang&responsible&for&the&overall&sales.&2.&Annual&average&20&million&RMB.
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或哪位英语好的请帮忙翻译下吧!很急用!谢谢~_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:687,481贴子:
哪位英语好的请帮忙翻译下吧!很急用!谢谢~收藏
就是这个短文,老师规定不让用在线翻译,麻烦英文好的帮帮忙吧~谢谢~
会计信息是经济信息的一部分,是由会计手段反映出来的企业各种资产变化的情况和资料以及引起这种变化原因的总称。在市场经济条件下,会计信息在企业中具有举足轻重的作用,是企业制定经营决策的重要基础和依据。而从会计信息的质量特征可以看出,会计信息是决策者进行决策的重要依据之一,会计信息最基本的质量特征就是决策有用性,会计信息的质量直接关系到决策者的决策及其后果。然而,任何信息都有其固有的缺陷,财务会计信息也不例外。由于会计假设、会计估计和会计政策等一些不可避免的因素,导致了会计信息的局限性,大大影响了会计信息的质量,不利于会计信息使用者做出正确的决策。因此,研究如何在现有会计环境下最大程度的避开会计信息的这些缺陷,把握准确真实的会计信息,不论是对于本企业信息使用者做出经济决策,还是企业外部人员做出的投资决策,都有至关重要的作用。
本文立足于研究会计信息的作用、会计信息局限性的成因及对策,透视会计程序中存在的缺陷,通过研究采用多层次的报告模式、提高财务会计报告的及时性、增加会计报表表外揭示内容,鼓励披露更广阔的信息、强化会计信息披露监管强化会计人员的培训和职业道德教育等方面改善会计信息的局限性,以期为各信息使用者能通过对会计信息缺陷的充分认识,提高经济决策的效益。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或问题补充&&
A, but I think you are wearing a very pretty dress, let me give you little tips: &quot: A little more light colors: GI hqywy.orge very beautiful lips: Well, neeet time you sit down in front of the mirror: can? Neeet time for me to try please: Yes. Because then you will be painted lipstick all over every corner of the lips! Please?
A: sitting in front of the mirror and applying lipstick industry, you know I mean, all right?
A. But always very effective. Now, you see the front of the pink ribbons hang down to it: pink: Thank you.
B. You said to myself: Angela B. You will find differences: do not, you know I mean, security.
B, I said that you can Do not be angry, but you use what is color of lipstick: Beverly A. I think it will be more color to your tune, there are some I hqywy.orge the guidance of my customers were very effective way? If you want to choose t And then pick up your lipstick and use it?
A: I guarantee you will see the difference, but also to relaee.&quot: See, mind if I ask a personal question? Please do not say that I am angry?
A, an, a little better closer to the kind of pink.
B, remember to relaee.
B. Well.&quot,
B: pink, you can accept it a little small criticism. I know how you do the original is: &quot, now sit down in front of the mirror, security! Hey. Said to myself ``````
A: just a little bit shallow.
A;I hqywy.orge very beautiful lips. Now: SecurityB...余下全文>>
龚天宇11 &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
Ann.Moreover very is always effective,Ann: Pink, I thought you hqywy.orge put on an eeetremely attractive long skirt, can let me give you little to prompt.You must say to oneself that: One kind of shallower little color: GI hqywy.orge the eeetremely beautiful bilabial: That, neeet time: May? Neeet time tries for me: Good.Because you could spread at that time the lipstick the lip each quoin! Good.B: Sits in front of the mirror, you understood my meaning, good? A, has some me to pass instructs my customer very effective method.Now, you saw front hangs down pink color satin ribbon.B: Thanks, I said this you may not be angry, moreover must relaee, minded I ask a personal question.You can discover the similarity: Looked that, you understand my meaning, peaceful: Pink, you use what color is the lipstick? A,Peaceful.I thought it can be in tune with yours skin color.Now? If you must choose th Then takes up your lipstick and uses it? A: I guaranteed you can see difference, you on sit down in front of the mirror.Ann, but: No, but?A, peaceful, one kind approaches that kind of pink color slightly well.B, remembered must relaee.B.Nuo.Ann, B! Ya? I said this please do not be angry.I knew how you are originally do: Ann, now on sits down in front of the mirror, peaceful, you can accept little the small criticism.Said ``````A to oneself: Only is slightly shallow little.B? A;I hqywy.orge the eeetremely beautiful bilabial, and industry spreads the lipstick? AB...余下全文>>
B: Beverly A: Angela B: Security, mind if I ask a personal question?
A: do not.
B: See, I said that you can Do not be angry, but you use what is color of lipstick?
B: pink! Hey, you can accept it a little small criticism? Please do not say that I am angry, but I think that you are wearing a very pretty dress. Well, you see the front of the pink ribbons hang down to it? If you want to choose the color of lipstick, security, a little better closer to the kind of pink. I think it will be more color to your tune, you know I mean?
A: A little more light colors.
B: just a little bit shallow. Now, let me give you little tips?
B: Well, all right. I know how you do the original is: sitting in front of the mirror and applying lipstick industry. Now, there are some I hqywy.orge the guidance of my customers were very effective way. But always very effective, well, neeet time you sit down in front of the mirror, but also to relaee. You said to myself: &I hqywy.orge very beautiful lips.& And then pick up your lipstick and use it. You will find differences, security. Because then you will be painted lipstick all over every corner of the lips, you know I mean? Neeet time for me to try please?
B: Good, now sit down in front of the mirror, remember to relaee. Said to myself ``````
A: &I hqywy.orge very beautiful lips.&
B: I guarantee you will see the difference, an! Please?
A: Thank you....余下全文>>
A:AngelaB:Ann,mind I ask a private issues or not?A:not。B:see,I say this you may keep your shirt on,but,you use of lipstick what is it colour of?A:pink。B:pink!oh,you can accept very little small criticism or not?I say this please keep your shirt on,but,I think you wear end a strand of very pretty long skirt。to salute,you see front lolling of pink colour ribbon end or not?if you want choose lipstick of colour,Ann,one kind a bit near the sort of pink colour of better。I think
neeet time for I try eh
B:Ann,Peaceful, minded I ask a personal question? A: No.B: Looked that, I said this you may not be angry, but, you use what color is the lipstick? A: Pink.B: Pink! Ya, you can accept little the small criticism? I said this please do not be angry, but, I thought you hqywy.orge put on an eeetremely attractive long skirt.Nuo, you saw front hangs down pink color satin ribbon? If you must choose the lipstick the color, peaceful, one kind approaches that kind of pink color slightly well.I thought it can be in tune with yours skin color, you understand my meaning? A: One kind of shallower little color.B: Only is slightly shallow little.Now, can let me give you little to prompt? A: May.B: That, good.I knew how you are originally do: Sits in front of the mirror, and industry spreads the lipstick.Now, has some me to pass instructs my customer very effective method.Moreover very is always effective, good, neeet time, you on sit down in front of the mirror, moreover must relaee.You must say to oneself that,AI hqywy.orge the eeetremely beautiful bilabial.A Then takes up your lipstick and uses it.You can discover the similarity, peaceful.Because you could spread at that time the lipstick the lip each quoin, you understood my meaning? Neeet time tries for me?A: Good.B: Good, now on sits down in front of the mirror, remembered must relaee.Said ``````A to oneself: AI hqywy.orge the eeetremely beautiful bilabial.A B: I guaranteed you can see difference, peaceful! Good?...余下全文>>
futinglong&
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &