下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女的唱的英文歌。。不知道名字,很有动感,有一句是you gonna crazy_百度知道
一首女的唱的英文歌。。不知道名字,很有动感,有一句是you gonna crazy
;got crazy crazy..you gonna&#47
谁唱的啊,我也知道叫crazy阿~!回答的人拜托把演唱者说一下?我找不到阿~
提问者采纳
yehCrazy - i really wanna go crazyFeel like i&#39, ohCrazy
People like to shake you up and put you downRun you all around, hey - don&#39, oh, yehNever really thought about you and me, yehCrazy - i really wanna go crazyFeel like i&#39,m gonna go crazyCrazy, yehOnly want to thm gonna go crazyFrom the album &quot, noBig world on your shoulder, drive you crazyLike to steal the roses right out of your bedGm gonna go crazyCrazy - i really wanna go crazyFeel like i't reach youNever really knes rainbow&m gonna go crazyFeel like i'm gonna go crazyEverybody tells you how you ought to beWhatt mean a thingIf that song they sing, they can&#39, crazyCrazy - i really wanna go crazyFeel like i&#39,Wm gonna go crazyCrazy - feel like i't teach you, it don'm gonna go crazyCrazy - i really wanna go crazyFeel like i&#39, ohCgravity&#39, drive you crazyNever really knew what love could be, crazyHey baby
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他6条回答
desting's child
这样啊俺听听
就叫CRAZY。
you drive me carzy??
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 男生唱的 节奏很强 歌词带crazy ao she ,,lookme,,in my le,,look,,to ruo la o,,yeah._百度知道
求一首英文歌 男生唱的 节奏很强 歌词带crazy ao she ,,lookme,,in my le,,look,,to ruo la o,,yeah.
提问者采纳
UsherHailie's Song
EminemMy Kind Of Crazy
Thompson Square
提问者评价
你的第一个答案,接近点,分给你吧,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我觉得你要找的是这首 Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
试试吧 应该是祝你好运
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌 歌词有 tell me what’s going on不是那首欧美群星的what’s going on(也就是不是一开始mother mother的) 这句歌词出现在歌曲的高潮 好像还有一句 IS ANYBODY crazy 应该是一个男声唱的_百度作业帮
找一首英文歌 歌词有 tell me what’s going on不是那首欧美群星的what’s going on(也就是不是一开始mother mother的) 这句歌词出现在歌曲的高潮 好像还有一句 IS ANYBODY crazy 应该是一个男声唱的
你说的应该是:crazy.歌手:simple plan 专辑:still not getting a 歌词:tell me what's wrong with societywhen everywhere i look i seeyoung girls dying to be on tvthey won't stop 'til they've reached their dreamsdiet pills,surgeryphotoshopped pictures in magazinestelling them how they should beit doesn't make sense to meis everybody going crazy?is anybody gonna save me?can anybody tell me what's going ontell me what's going onif you open your eyesyou'll see that something is wrongi guess things are not how they used to bethere's no more normal familiesparents act like enemiesmaking kids feel like it's wwiiino one cares,no one's therei guess we're all just too damn busyand money's our first priorityrich guys driving big suvswhile kids are starving in the streetsno one cares,no one likes to sharei guess life's unfairyou'll see that something,something is wrong求一首老歌 英文歌 女的唱的 中间有歌词CRAZY 重复了4遍 但不都是尾巴……好像中间也有_百度知道
求一首老歌 英文歌 女的唱的 中间有歌词CRAZY 重复了4遍 但不都是尾巴……好像中间也有
提问者采纳
/fcgi-bin//fcgi-bin/m?w=crazy+in+love+Beyonc&source=1&t=0" target="_blank">http://cgi.music.soso.qcrazy in love——Beyonc(里面crazy真的很多呢)下载 <a href="http://cgi
提问者评价
谢谢了 但是不是得
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
crazy crazy nights歌手, crazy, crazy:kiss 专辑, crazy, crazy:crazy nights (1987) these are crazy, crazy nightsthese are crazy歌曲
布兰妮《you drive me crizy》
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 crazy kids歌曲链接 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信