收到了吗? 在把订单给你后作出欲定
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高频词,一定要记得哦!
英[r?'li:s]
美[r?'lis]
v. 松开,排出,免除n. 放松,发布的新闻
Release the dog. He has been chained up for hours.
把狗放开,它已被拴了几个钟头了。
In an adiabatic system, this heat release serves to increase the chamber temperature.
在一绝热系统中,放出的热量增加了房间的温度。
Fine arts allowed him to release his natural gifts.
美术使他得以发挥自己的天赋才能。
The radioactive wastes release a lot of energy due to radioactive disintegration.
由于放射性蜕变,放射性废料释放出大量的能量。
This payment will release you from any further obligation to the company.
付了这笔钱之后,你对公司就再也没有别的债务了。
The customs shall release them to go through only with a certificate of special products issued by CIQ.
海关凭卫生检疫机关签发的卫生处理证明放行。
Our financial situation is still precarious if we postpone releasing the new product.
如果我们推迟发布新产品的话,我们的财政状况仍然岌岌可危。
Damage from ammonia and chlorine usually coincides with an inadvertent massive release to the atmosphere.
氨和氯的危害常是无意地释放到大气中。
Since his release a year ago, he has been prevented from working as a journalist.
自从一年前被释放以来,他一直被阻止做记者的工作。
Summer 2001 witnessed the release of the crime thriller Swordfish, in which Travolta sketched a shades
Face/Off government agent gone bad.
2001年夏,犯罪惊险片《箭鱼行动》发行,特拉沃尔塔在这部影片中刻画的人物,让人想起《变脸》中的政府特工,只是这次他变坏了。
The company issued a press release to try to stop speculationin its shares.
公司发布了新闻稿以期遏止对其股票的投机活动。
1.release, as from one's grip
Let go of the door handle, please!
relinquish your grip on the rope--you won't fall
2. free from confinement
3.let (something) fall or spill a container
turn the flour onto a plate
4.eliminate (substances) from the body
5.prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
publish a magazine or newspaper
6.generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids
secrete digestive juices
release a hormone into the blood stream
7.make (information) available publication
release the list with the names of the prisoners
8.part with a possession or right
I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest
resign a claim to the throne
9.make (assets) available
release the holdings in the dictator's bank account
1.merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film)
a new release from the London Symphony Orchestra
2.the act of liberating someone or something
3.a process that liberates or discharges something
there was a sudden release of oxygen
the release of iodine from the thyroid gland
4.an announcement distributed to members of the press in order to supplement or replace an oral presentation
5.the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
6.euphemistic expressions for death
thousands mourned his passing
7.a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation
8.a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
9.activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
he gave vent to his anger
she had no other outlet for her feelings
10.the act of allowing a fluid to escape
11.a formal written statement of relinquishment
12.(music) the act or manner of terminating a musical phrase or tone
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.release (of a pollutant)
排出污染物; 放出污染物
2.release of nationality
国籍解除; 放弃(脱离)国籍
3.mborandum of release
放弃索取换地权益备忘录
4.a timed - releasetimed - release fertilizers.
长效抗过敏治疗;长效化肥
5.Release the trigger,eg of a rifle
松开扳机(如步枪上的)
好文推荐:做作业是什么意思_做作业在线翻译_做作业什么意思_做作业的意思_做作业的翻译_911查询
做作业是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
做作业是什么意思 做作业在线翻译 做作业什么意思 做作业的意思 做作业的翻译 做作业的解释 做作业的发音 做作业的同义词
做作业做作业 网络解释1. do homework& & Chant的节奏、韵律、重复、简单的词汇及配合的动作都使学生好像感觉在玩(play)中完成作业,而不仅仅是为学(learn)才做作业(do homework). 这种形式可以使学生的学习动力得到最大限度的增强. 2. do one's homework& & 210. do well in 在...干得好 | 211. do one's homework 做作业 | 212. have sth/nothing to do with与...有关/无关3. do the homework& & go right 正常运转 | do the homework 做作业 | during the summer holidays 在暑假期间4. fect& & summit顶峰 | -fect做(作业) | perfect完美做作业 网络例句1. I have to do my homework now. & &我要做作业了。2. I have a lot of homework to do. & &我有许多的作业要做。3. I have too much homework to do. & &我有太多的作业要做。4. You have enough time to do your homework. & &你有足够的时间来做你的作业。5. I have to go to school and do my homework. & &我要去学校,做我的家庭作业。6. I have quite a lot of work to do. & &我有相当多的家庭作业要做。。。。7. I have no time to do my homework. & &我没有时间去做作业了。做作业 情景会话1. Cable TV-(有线电视)&&A: 妈妈,我们可以装有线电视或者卫星电视吗?&&&&&&Mom, can we get cable TV or a satellite dish?&&B: 亲爱的,那可很贵呢。一般的电视台有什么不好?&&&&&&It costs money, dear. What’s wrong with the regular television stations?&&A: 这些节目都很没趣,而且广告太多了。&&&&&&The shows are dull and they’re too many advertisements.&&B: 哦,你可是光看那么多电视不做作业了。&&&&&&Well, you already watch too much TV instead of doing your homework, anyway.&&A: (卫星电视)也有教育电视台嘛。我可以一边看电视一边学习。&&&&&&There ’re educational stations too. I could learn while I watched TV.&&B: 哦,那倒是真的。可是你可能只会看卡通片或动作片哦。&&&&&&Well, that’s true, but you’d probably only watch cartoons and action movies.&&A: 不,我不会的。我们不可以装有线电视吗?家家都有。&&&&&&No I wouldn’t…can’t we get cable? Everybody has cable.&&B: 那么,如果人人都跳河,你也跟着跳吗?&&&&&&Well, if everybody jumped off a bridge, would you jump too?&&A: 妈妈!拜托,我的朋友们几年前就有了。&&&&&&Mom!!!! Please. All my friends have had it for years.&&B: 那就交一些新朋友。&&&&&&Get new friends.&&A: 你为什么总是这么小气?&&&&&&Why are you always so mean?&&B: 如果我不这样的话你肯定会被我宠得不行的。&&&&&&Because you’d end up spoiled rotten if I wasn’t.&&A: 那我也可以出一部分钱嘛。&&&&&&I could help pay for it.&&B: 我们看看你这个学期考得怎么样,然后我倒可以和你爸爸商量一下。&&&&&&Let’s see how your grades are this semester, and maybe I’ll talk to your father about it.&&A: 好的,谢谢妈妈。&&&&&&O.K. Thanks, Mom!2. After Getting Home-(回家后)&&A: 终于到家了。不过今晚我们有一大堆作业要做。&&&&&&Home at last. Tonight we have a lot of homework though.&&B: 你是说我们没时间看最喜欢的电视节目了吗?简,你知道我真的不那么喜欢我们老师。他布置的作业太多了。而且总是在大家面前批评我。&&&&&&Are you saying we don’t have time to watch our favorite show tonight? Jane, you know I really don’t like our teacher all that much. He gives far too much homework. He criticizes me in front of? everyone all the time?.&&A: 说实话,我也不是很喜欢他。他有点儿乏味而且一点儿也不活跃,看起来总是一副不开心的样子。&&&&&&To tell the truth?, I don’t really like him either. He’s kind of boring and not very active. He always looks unhappy too.&&B: 对啊,而且他还…&&&&&&Yes, and he also…&&A: 你觉得我们应该在背后这样说他吗?&&&&&&Do you think we should be talking about him like this behind his back?&&B: 不应该,毕竟他是我们的老师。我们应该找点好的说。如果你不能说点好的,那就别说了。&&&&&&Probably not. After all? he is our teacher. We should try to find something nice to say. If you can’t say something nice you shouldn’t say anything at all.&&A: 我完全赞成。天要黑了,我们还是先把功课做完吧。&&&&&&I absolutely agree. It’s getting dark. We should finish our homework now.&&B: 好吧。我想先冲个澡。累死了!&&&&&&All right. I want to take a shower first, I’m exhausted.做作业是什么意思,做作业在线翻译,做作业什么意思,做作业的意思,做作业的翻译,做作业的解释,做作业的发音,做作业的同义词,做作业的反义词,做作业的例句,做作业的相关词组,做作业意思是什么,做作业怎么翻译,单词做作业是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐