mysell高中英语作文连接词50词

一篇介绍自己的英语作文_百度知道
一篇介绍自己的英语作文
喜欢什么颜色Mysell.介绍自己包括家里人,喜欢吃什么
提问者采纳
I am a student .My father is a XX(你爸爸的职业),my mother and I,there is my father.She likes to eat XX.His favorite color is XX.He likes eating XX.She likes XX.My mother is a XX.He works hard.I am XX(你的年龄) years old .In my family.I am from XXMy name is XXX(你的名字)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁my bedroom英语作文 50词 三段式_百度知道
my bedroom英语作文 50词 三段式
提问者采纳
I often write and draw pictures on the board ,很多好的书都在书架上,我非常喜欢它,我经常写和画一些图片在黑板上. Come and have a look . I like the books very much ,一个书架和衣柜,哦。  它小而漂亮, a shelf and a closet . Do you like my bedroom, yes . Many good books are in the shelf ,那有一张大床  Look ,请你有告诉我你的卧室吗,书架也在衣柜旁边,过来看一看. There is a shelf near the closet too .  Oh ,我非常喜欢书, a small desk ,我有一个舒适的房间, please ?  看. I like it very much . The bed is near the desk . It’s small and nice ,你喜欢我的卧室吗, There is a big board on the wall ,是的, My bedroom is too beautiful , I have a nice room . Oh ,那有一个大的黑板在墙上,我的卧室是太漂亮了,一张小桌? Can you tell me about your beroom .  哦,床在桌子旁边.  There is a big bed
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
It is my favourite colour. My parents let me decide the colour of my room when they were renovating the house. Besides sleeping. My bedroom is light blue in coloured, i have a study table and a computer in my room, i put some of my favourite soft toys on the bed as well. It reminds me of the sky and the beautiful sea, i also do my homework and play computer games in the room. My bedroom has a big and comfortable bedThe favourite place in my house is my bedroom
来自:求助得到的回答
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2级水平my family英语作文50词_百度知道
2级水平my family英语作文50词
地my family英语作文50词快快快!!!!急用
After dinner my mom will help me with my homework , and I will tell them about what I did at school,my dad and me. We usualy have dinner togetherThere are three people in my family,though my parents think I am a bit naughty sometimes. I love my dad and mom and hope we can live happily together forever. They will tell me about interesting things they did as well,and after that we will watch the television, my mom. We are always happy together
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
我爸爸是一位医生。她骑自行车上班。我喜欢我的家庭.She goes to work by bike.嗨,too.l go to school by subway。她教英语.There are three family。我乘地铁去上学。我的母亲是一位教师。我也喜欢踢足球!I am XX。我家有三个人。我是一个学生.l like my family!我是XX。她喜欢唱歌.She likes singing。他乘公共汽车去上班。他喜欢踢足球.He goes to work by bus.He likes playing football.l like playing football.I am a student.She teaches English.My mother is a teacher.My father is a doctorHi
I have a happy
family . there are
three peopre in my family.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文my city 不少于50个词带汉语_百度知道
英语作文my city 不少于50个词带汉语
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
at least in the greengrocer’s shop.. It is clean,多问多听很快的口语能力会提高起来
学习效益是绝对达成目标的, then the orange. On the days when dessert is a name given to a handful of chocolates and a little preserved ginger. It is round. I am a slave to its sweetness, comes nobly to the rescue. In the first place it is a perennial—if not in actual fact嗯 还有就是, not from the inside. The fact is that there is an honesty about the orange wch appeals to all of us, sweeter than ever,现在我报读的ABC夭下口语的教师和我们说过
如果想征服英语应该是不费力地
必然具有好的研习环境和实习口语对象
这取决于外教资质
纯正欧美口音很重要. I dare not let myself go upon ts subject. That speaks well for the orange, when macédoine de fruits is the title bestowed on some raisins and two prunes.然后要是真的没有练习对象
那么就上可可或爱思取得课外教材学习, its top coat, the orange. Of the virtues of the orange I have not room fully to speak.Yet with the orange we go live year in and year out. It has properties of health giving,保持每日口语学习. How many a pear wch presents a blooming face to the world i and on those other days of plenty when cherries and strawberries and kiwi-fruits riot together upon the table, wch is left in the hall, is still there to hold its own. The pips can be flicked at your enemies. Bread and rice,一对一加强化教学才能有, however sour. Its outside is a mirror of its inside.好, beef and mutton, as it cures influenza and establishes the complexion.It is well that the commonest fruit should be also the best. But the orange has no secret faults.My Favorite FruitOf the fruits of the year I give my vote to the orange, eggs and milk, are not more necessary to an ordered existence than the orange.的学习成果~学习后仍要重复温习课堂录音档
把所学知识融会贯通.. If it is going to be bad— for the best of us are bad sometimes—it begins to be bad from the outside, and suite a small piece of peel makes a slide for an old gentleman.But all ts would count notng had not the orange such delightful sualities of taste. How many an innocent-looking apple, for whoever handles it on its way to your table but handles its outer covering, and if you are suick you can tell the shopman so before he slips it into the bag, and forms an excellent substitute with the young for a tiny football, is harboring a worm in the bud
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文my holiday 一般过去式 50词_百度知道
英语作文my holiday 一般过去式 50词
提问者采纳
Then I went to my grandparents’ house.On Sunday, I cleaned three bedrooms in my house-- mine. LaterI had a happy
last week, we wanted to swim.This was a really nice
holiday , I watched TV and helped my mother wash clothes.On Saturday morning. Grandpa played the piano. In the afternoon. But it was too cold, my parents’ and my brother’s! The whole family was so happy, I played football in the park
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我们在公园里看到了美丽的花.上周.The park is not way form my home,my father and I flied
a kite。公园离我家很近.We saw beautiful flowers there:Last week,有时间的话下次我们还去那里。我们玩的很开心,we wii go there again.We were very happy.If we have time,my family and I went for a park for my holiday.Then,爸爸和我一起放风筝50词?我现场发挥一下,我们一家去公园度假.接着,是小学作文吗
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文连接词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信