初一英语小笑话短文集锦

初一英语作文教程汇总和最近更新
  here are a great many hobbies to choose from. Some people enjoy collecting coins or stamps, others choose to...
  It is well-known that we exist in a dynamic world with various difficulties. When we are faced with them, n...
  City cleanness is the symbol and reflection of the civilization of that city. It is obvious that if one com...
  There are many sports stars in the world. Do you know which is my favourite sport star? My favourite star ...
When I was very young ,the sky in my hometown was nice and beautiful, the sky was very blue,and the air was ...
Many people like music. It has many sorts: soft music is graceful, rock music fast, classical music GREat, light...
Early rising benefits us in many ways.First, it helps to keep us fit. We all need fresh air. Besides, by takin...
The proverb &Haste makes waste& means that one may delay the time to complete one thing if he rushes to do it...
If I had my life to live over...I would have talked less and listened more.I would have invited friends over t...
Now, I&m in Huang Pu School. I&m a new pupil here. But I have some new friends. Luky is one of th...
订阅每日学英语:
免费学习 新概念英语视频课程
新概念一册课程
新概念二册课程
记单词课程
英语能力测评初一英语小测_百度知道
use the telephone to talk with sb.for sb.2of course3buy sth.4consist of 5talk with sb
其他类似问题
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置 : &
三一口语五级 常用话题短文集锦
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐初一英语小短文30篇(加翻译)50词左右 急啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_百度作业帮
初一英语小短文30篇(加翻译)50词左右 急啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
初一英语小短文30篇(加翻译)50词左右 急啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I had a good time.It was my grandpa's birthday.Our family went back to his home to celebrate his birthday.My mother cooked many delicious food and we brought a big birthday cake.We got together to have a big family dinner.We gave grandpa some presents and said,"Happy birthday to you!"In the afternoon we went boating in the park.We enjoyed ourselves,and my grandpa had a nice time on his birthday.今天我玩得很愉快.今天是爷爷的生日,我们全家去爷爷家为他庆祝生日.妈妈做了许多好吃的,我们买了一个大蛋糕.我们举行了一个大型家庭聚会.我们送给爷爷一些礼物,并说:“祝您生日快乐.”下午我们去公园划船.我们玩得很开心,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日.
您可能关注的推广回答者:初一英语小短文,60个单词左右,越简单越好,带翻译,要有连贯_百度作业帮
初一英语小短文,60个单词左右,越简单越好,带翻译,要有连贯
带翻译,要有连贯
英语小短文Five Hundred Times In the traffic court of a large mid-western city, a young lady was brought before the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explained to his honor that she was a school teacher and requested an immediate disposal of her case in order that she might hasten on to her classes. A wild gleam came into the judge's eye. "You are a school teacher, eh?" said he. "Madam, I shall realize my lifelong ambition. Sit down at that table and write 'I went through a red light' five hundred times." My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents! On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home. I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together! 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母. 在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐. 我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!
There are three people in my family .my father is a worker ,he often buy some snacks for me.my mother is at home.She cook meals and wash clothes for us.Sometimes she teach me how to do homework.I am a...
英语小短文Five Hundred Times In the traffic court of a large mid-western city, a young lady was brought before the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explained to ...
There are five people in our family, my mother, my dad and me, my mother is an engineer, she 40 years old, my father is a teacher, he 41 years old, I was a student, I'm 14 years old. My grandmother is...
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语演讲小短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信