求小漠视频bgm里的BGM

求问这个视频里的背景音乐是什么???_百度知道
J RiceCan you hear me nowyeah to the left to the left if you wanna leave be my guest, you can step feeling irreplacable listening'= to beyonce well ok ill put you out on your bday now if you rocking with weezay bedroom in the bank, baby we safe I got game like E.A. but I wanna let you play and dont I treat you like suflai dont I look at you like a I see a new day and dont I do ,what I do say im threw talking so imma let you, face J R Girl you're so poisonous just like a cigarette you're always pushing it to see how far you'll get but you won't easily make a fool of me i've seen this happen once oh, thats my que to leave you say it's a misunderstanding but i know, yeah i know, yeahh when this is done i won't be standing at your door, no more so just gooo what part of no don't u understand, no no & i know that i won't be the one crawling back maybe i need to say it more clearly can u hear me now, i'm leaving can u hear me now, i'm leaving can u hear me now, i'm leaving can u hear me now, i'm gone can u hear me now, i'm leaving (i'm gone) can u hear me now, i'm leaving (i'm gone) can u hear me now, i'm leaving can u hear me now i'm gone, i'm gone this conversation's done it stopped when you begun i've seen this show before it's just a re-run you say its a misunderstanding but i know, yeah i know i found the message you've been sending on your phone in our home so just goooo what part of no dont you understand, no noo & i know that i wont be the one crawling back maybe i need to say it more clearly can u hear me now, i'm leaving can u hear me now, i'm leaving can u hear me now, i'm leaving can u hear me now, i'm gone can u hear me now, i'm leaving (i'm gone) can u hear me now, i'm leaving (i'm gone) can u hear me now, i'm leaving (gone) can u hear me now i'm gone yeah let me catch my breath you talking bout leave baby you aint gone yet and if you leave, leave correct and imma send a jet to pick up the next and if you leave, youre leaving the best so you would have to settle for less I am no elliot ness, I don't handcuff I dont arrest just goooo what part of no don't you understand, no noo & i know that i wont be the one crawling back maybe i need to say it more clearly can u hear me now, im leaving can u hear me now, im leaving can u hear me now, im leaving can u hear me now, i'm gone can u hear me now, im leaving (i'm gone) can u hear me now, im leaving (i'm gone) can u hear me now, im leaving can u hear me now i'm gone, i'm gone (yeah)
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求视频中的bgm_百度知道
提问者采纳
【Blind Love】_CNBLUE
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频里的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
SNOW PATROL - CHASING CARS 能找啦
提问者评价
谢谢你,很感谢
Asriel  ≪秽れ亡き梦≫
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  ≪Asgard≫
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  ≪Deja vu≫
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  ≪HappyLeap≫ 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   ≪Sequentia≫
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
we will rock you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求视频里的BGM_百度知道
求视频里的BGM
.cn/p/sports/k/v//.html
求歌曲名字
提问者采纳
Tobu & Itro
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁4:11:40【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求此视频中的背景音乐。"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求此视频中的背景音乐。"相关的详细问题如下://v.youku:///v_show/id_XNzQ2NzkxNjI0.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XNzQ2NzkxNjI0<a href="http===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:s tt think I&#39.;s too late 我说过现在为时太迟;s ts too late 我说过现在为时太迟;s ts ts turning blue. 可你不会想到我要重新向你致意 It&#39,真的太迟 I said it&#39;s too late 你的道歉来得太迟, it&#39,真的太迟 It&#39;s too late to apologize,真的太迟 I said it&#39,真的太迟 It&#39, but wait 伤心于你的离去我却只能空虚等待 You tell me that you&#39;s too late 你说的对不起已是太迟. 让你每句话语留在我的记忆;Sorry&quot,真的太迟 I&#39歌手,真的太迟 I&#39;s too late 对不起你说得太迟, it&#39;d take another chance.:I&#39,s too late to apologize, got me ten feet off the ground. 现已变得那么纯青,宁愿再次被你伤害 Take a shot for you 也再给你一次让我接受你的机会 And I need you like a heart needs a beat我需要你就像我的心要跳动得一次又一次But it&#39;d turn around,真的太迟 I said it&#39, it&#39.;s too late 我说过现在已是太迟; like the angel heaven let me think was you 你天使般的道歉对我而言恰似来自天堂的妙音 But I&#39, it&#39, yeah 对不起你说得来得太迟;s tre sorry 不说你的歉意是那么苍白无力 Didn&#39.;s nothing new 其实这并无新意 I loved you with a fire red曾经对你炉火样的热情 Now it&#39., and you say, yeah- 我说过现在为时太迟, it&#39..:Timbaland 歌曲;s tt make a sound 听懂了你的言意我却只能绝望沉默 You tell me that you need me 爱我要我曾是你山盟海誓 Then you go and cut me down,真的太迟 I said it&#39;m holding on your rope我紧紧握住你给的希望 Got me ten feet off the ground 它让我双脚悬空 I&#39. 于是我想 It&#39.,可你还在迟疑 &quot, take a fall 我想我还会努力, it&#39;m hearing what you say but I just can&#39:Apologize歌词;m holdin on your rope解决方案2:Apologize是OneRepublic演唱的
================可能对您有帮助================
问:/v_show/id_XNTk2MjM3MTI4.html 这个视频里所有BGM都...答:Blazin Squad - here 4 one Jasmyne Feat. Waka Flocka, Roscoe Dash - All Dem Boys MCモン - 人生12进法(一同気をつけ) (Feat. パク&#12539;ジャングン) DJ Dave Jam - Mash Mix Vol 1 [DJ Mashup Mix 9] Super DJ Pimp - I Wanna See You===========================================问:/v_show/id_XNzQ2NzkxNjI0.html答:歌手:Timbaland 歌曲:Apologize 歌词: I'm holding on your rope 我紧紧握住你给的希望 Got me ten feet off the ground 它让我双脚悬空 I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound 听懂了你的言意我却只能绝望沉默 You tell m...===========================================问:/programs/view/9TS7UQhys-I/?resourceId=...答:Bass Down Low 歌手:The Cataracs/DEV 所属专辑:《Beach Party》===========================================问:/programs/view/9TS7UQhys-I/?resourceId=...答:恩雅的《only time&很有名的哦===========================================问:http://p.you..cn/swf/quotePlayer_4_42_4.sw...答:《anonymous theme》fawkesakes /share/link?shareid=&uk============================================问:/v_show/id_XNjM5OTc2MTYw.html 求此视频里的音乐名...答:Hailey Rowe -My Boyfriend Is Gay /song/===========================================问:http://my./us/72516.shtml 请问这个汉服走秀视...答:姻缘 金庸红颜录 满意请采纳 谢谢===========================================问:http://my./us/02178.shtml答:背景音乐:红旗颂===========================================问:听不懂是什么歌词,所以很难找到名字,最好有MP3可以上传给我,视频地址...答:weiwei法国慢摇===========================================
12345678910}

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄联盟视频bgm 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信