一首英文歌,有一段是BBBBBBBBB这么唱的,叫啥,日本女歌手英文歌

求一首英文歌名! 一直听到但是不知道叫什么,是女歌手唱的,略有一点那个舞曲的感觉=反正我也不懂= 歌词_百度知道
求一首英文歌名! 一直听到但是不知道叫什么,是女歌手唱的,略有一点那个舞曲的感觉=反正我也不懂= 歌词
没听清类似 gonna make this ...stonger ...taller .音调副歌部貌似 do do do me so la do(高) do(高) la,so la do(高) la do(高) la so me la ……求救
提问者采纳
能Kelly Clarkson-stronger首歌两版本都挺听
提问者评价
就是它 谢谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
应该kelly clarkson
stronger (what doesn't
kill you )首听 嘻嘻符合部歌词 (副歌) :What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes you fighter Footsteps even lighter Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone
布兰妮 stronger ?是么?
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问大家一首英文歌曲~女声唱的~歌词有一段是~ 喔 喔 喔 就是中间一直喔喔的歌曲~慢摇类型的的,叫啥啊?_百度知道
请问大家一首英文歌曲~女声唱的~歌词有一段是~ 喔 喔 喔 就是中间一直喔喔的歌曲~慢摇类型的的,叫啥啊?
不是 lady gaga 的!是慢曲很抒情的声音很甜美!
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 那个歌的感觉就像《daying in the sun》那名女歌手的嗓音很慵懒 中间还有一段哼唱_百度知道
求一首英文歌 那个歌的感觉就像《daying in the sun》那名女歌手的嗓音很慵懒 中间还有一段哼唱
句概 i'm in here can ,everbody you something &
提问者采纳
能Sia - I'm In Here (Piano Vocal Version)钢琴版
原版节奏比较快
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我能说dying in the sun 红莓乐队歌许找找其歌首
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一段很强hippop节奏的英文歌叫啥名?_百度知道
有一段很强hippop节奏的英文歌叫啥名?
明星家族期
李菲跳舞英文歌
段强hippop节奏歌曲叫啥名
提问者采纳
问指白举纲跳舞音乐吧~~美歌手Jason Derulo首单曲《Talk Dirty》收录于专辑《Tattoos》
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首歌 英文歌曲 MV里的女歌手是金发 有一段手里那着个扩音器在唱,歌词里似乎有一句 KISS MY ASS_百度知道
找一首歌 英文歌曲 MV里的女歌手是金发 有一段手里那着个扩音器在唱,歌词里似乎有一句 KISS MY ASS
找首歌 英文歌曲 MV歌手金发 段手着扩音器唱,歌词似乎句 KISS MY ASS
希望达帮忙`````
提问者采纳
绝首歌曲Pink唱Get The Party StartedI’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party startedI’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party startedGet this party started on a Saturday nightEverybody’s waitin’ for me to arriveSendin’ out the message to all of my friendsWe’ll be lookin’ flashy in my Mercedes BenzI got lotsa style, got my gold diamond ringsI can go for miles if you know what I meanI’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party startedI’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party startedPumpin up the volume, breakin down’ to the beatCruisin’ through the west sideWe’ll be checkin’ the sceneBoulevard is freakin’ as I’m comin’ up fastI’ll be burnin’ rubber, you’ll be kissin’ my a**Pull up to the bumper, get out of the carLicense plate says Stunner #1 SuperstarI’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party startedI’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party startedGet this party startedMakin’ my connection as I enter the roomEverybody’s chillin’ as I set up the groovePumpin’ up the volume with this brand new beatEverybody’s dancin’ and their dancin’ for meI’m your operator, you can call anytimeI’ll be your connection to the party lineI’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party startedI’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party startedI’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party startedI’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party startedGet this party startedGet this party started right nowGet this party startedGet this party startedGet this party started right now
提问者评价
谢谢,就是这个````!!
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
歌曲:kiss your ass歌手:jewel 专辑:tour 99
baby one more time
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}