望采纳。。。
进不去啊。
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第一首是什么歌?_百度知道
提问者采纳
DeepsideBooty Music When the beat goin like that (boom boom) Girl, I wanna put you up in my room I wanna put you up against that wall Throw you on the bed and take your clothes off (clothes off) Everybody don't like it slow (it slow) Consider me one of them folk Let's get to it (get to it) Do it (do it) Get to it (get to it) Get to it Kinda crunk and I'm off this scene Have a blast and that's my shit Once I had a shot of that good Petrone I'm all in my boxers like Bobby Jones Everybody don't like it slow (it slow) Consider me one of them folk And let's do it (do it) Do it (do it) Let's do it (do it) Let's do it Baby, that's the way I like it (hey) That's the way you like it (hey) That's the way we like it Makin love to booty music Go Leo! It's your birthday (hey) Go Virgo! It's your birthday (hey) Go Pisces! It's your birthday Makin love to booty music I feel it all in my bones Tryna keep up with that tempo Make it all night til your back gets sore Til we just can take it no more Look at that xxx like &Oh my god& We clap back til you give me applause And I'm like... When I get in them drawers Get your hair in tangles I wrap it on my ankles I'm grippin on your handles I'm gettin on different angles Like ten, five cent, ten cent, dollar Ten, five cent, ten cent, dollar Ten, five cent, ten cent, dollar Let me see you pop it (pop it) That's the way I like it (hey) That's the way you like it (hey) That's the way we like it Makin love to booty music Go Aries! It's your birthday (hey) Go Libra! It's your birthday (hey) Go Scorpio! It's your birthday Makin love to booty music Don't stop, get it, get it Pop that coochie, let me hit it I wanna rock, I wanna rock Let me get a little bit of that bumpy ride Don't stop, get it, get it Let me put some stank up in it I wanna rock, I wanna rock Let me get a little bit of that bumpy ride Does anybody out there wanna Let me get a little bit of that bumpy ride Baby, that's the way I like it (hey) That's the way you like it (hey) That's the way we like it Makin love to booty music Go Cancer! It's your birthday (hey) Go Capricorn! It's your birthday (hey) Go Aquarius! It's your birthday Makin love to booty music That's the way I like it (hey) That's the way you like it (hey) That's the way we like it Makin love to booty music Go Taurus! It's your birthday (hey) Go Gemini! It's your birthday (hey) Go Sag! It's your birthday Makin love to booty music
提问者评价
感激不尽...
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁091129sbs人气歌谣第一首是什么歌_百度知道
091129sbs人气歌谣第一首是什么歌
第首站台唱抒情歌曲名字 能载或者 告诉我名字 谢谢啦
没超听歌曲网站能载
提问者采纳
우이경《 Look At Me(EP )》어쩌죠禹怡京《 Look At Me(EP )》办
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
禹怡京 - 做呢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首没有歌词的歌叫什么,歌名第一个字是我,是一个女的唱的_百度知道
有一首没有歌词的歌叫什么,歌名第一个字是我,是一个女的唱的
首歌面没歌词电视首歌本想知道首歌叫请各位哥姐帮帮忙
提问者采纳
冯曦妤《我角落患伤风 》看听首首歌错
提问者评价
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
我角落患伤风
我在那一角落患过伤风步步高广告里旳..轻音乐很好听
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌曾是55国歌曲排行榜第一的,她叫什么 那首歌叫什么?
有一首歌曾是55国歌曲排行榜第一的,她叫什么 那首歌叫什么?
补充:是哥伦比亚的一位女歌手
不区分大小写匿名
快歌 1 Angella-蓝雨(这首歌也真够长的,6分多钟,第一次听了就很喜欢。永远的永远太遥远,和曾经许下的誓言) 2 T.R.Y-不要在我寂寞的时候说爱我 (这首歌貌似有段时间很流行,不用多说流行就是好听) 3 T.R.Y-不是因为寂寞才想你(不是因为寂寞才想你,却是因为想你才寂寞。就这句话,赞!) 4 王蓝茵 陈威全-中间(男女对唱 女生的声音很好听,难道真的有人是在习惯和爱中间?) 5 石头剪子布-止步爱情(声音可爱 Rap有趣 可以听听) 6 蜜雪薇琪-也许(女生失恋后的歌) 7 萧贺硕-现在才明白 8 林稷安
不是中国的
是哥伦比亚的一个女歌手
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 一点阳光是什么歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信