英语。定语从句之关系副词。关系副词。

英语.定语从句.关系副词.Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.为什么用where呢 白话文不要专业术语,要易懂的话._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语.定语从句.关系副词.Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.为什么用where呢 白话文不要专业术语,要易懂的话.
英语.定语从句.关系副词.Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.为什么用where呢 白话文不要专业术语,要易懂的话.
因为后面不差句子成分,因此用副词where,相当于in which意思是“在……之中”,在那种关系中[高考英语练习题]定语从句及其关系代词与副词习题_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
15:59&&作者:&&来源:互联网&&字号:|
  1. Jane came to settle down in New York in 1995, ________, some time later, she became a middle school teacher.
  A) where B) when C) at which D) that
  1. I still remember/will never forget the days ________ we studied/lived together//worked day and night to support the whole family.
  A) which B) in which C) on that D) on which E) in that
  1. I still remember/will never forget the days ________ we spent together.
  2. I still remember/will never forget the day ________ I first came to the college.
  4. I still remember the day ________ we first met on.
  4. The mother kissed her baby, ________ was in her arms.
  A) which B) that C) who D) whom
  2. It is far better for one to drink milk, ________ one gets healthful nutrients, than to drink coffee, ________ contains harmful substances.
  A) what, what B) where, which C) from which, which D) in which, what
  3. They are teachers and don't realize the basic/primary rules and principles _____ to start and run a company.
  A) in which B) for whom C) with which D) of whom
  3. The reason ________ he referred to for his success is ________ he always working hard.
  A) why, that B) why, because C) that, that D) that, because
  4. The teachers hope the little ________ has been learned will be useful when they leave school.
  A) that B) what C) knowledge D) which
  5. &This is a window, ________ the sun comes in.& said the lady to her baby.
  A) where B) which C) by which D) through which
  5. Living in the western part of the country has its problems, ________ obtaining fresh water is not the least.
  A) with which B) for which C) of which D) which
  6. These students will graduate from the university next summer, ________ they will have studied here for four years.
  A) by then B) by that time C) by the time D) by which time
  7. Many new means of transportation have been developed in our century, ________ perhaps the hovercraft.
  A) and the strangest of which is B) the strangest of which being
  C) the strangest of which is D) and the strangest of them being
  8. In 1997, the take-home food sold by supermarkets made up 21 per cent of the total, while _____supplied by fast restaurants was 48 per cent.
  A) that B) which C) it D) one
  16. He made another wonderful discovery, ________ of great importance to science.
  A) which I think is B) which I think it is C) which I think it D) I think which is
  10. His article deals with the life of a rare animal ________.
  A) and most people didn&t know existed B) that most people didn&t know it existed
  C) most people didn&t know existed D) that most people didn&t know existed
  8. I&ve never been to the Three Gorges but it&s the place ________.
  A) that I want to visit most B) to which I&d like to visit
  C) I most want to visit D) where I&d like to visit
  7. Argentina is no longer the place___________ once considered itself the world's grain()field.
  A) what B) that C) which D) one
  8. The film brought the hours to me ________ I was taken good care of in that far-away village.
  A) until B) that C) when D) where
  9. The film brought the hours in the village/country to me, ________ I would never forget.
  A) that B) which C) when D) as
  12. The flowers now raised here have developed from those ________ in the forest.
  A) once they grew B) they grew once C) that once grew D) once grew
  9. Meeting my uncle after all these years was an unforgettable moment, ________ I will always treasure.
  A) that B) one C) on which D) what
  11. Society as a whole has a responsibility towards its weaker members, ________ as a result of circumstances they could not control, such as illness and disaster.
  A) people suffered B) who suffering C) people who suffered D) which suffer
  10. The thought worried him much ________ he might fail in the exam.
  A) that B) which C) when D) so that
  10. Now that energy prices are rising so rapidly, further prices are very uncertain, and the risk ________ a new investment depending on them may fail is greater.
  A) by which B) of C) that D) in that
  27. There are signs ________ restaurants are becoming more popular with families.
  A) that B) which C) in which D) of which
  28. There&s a feeling in me ________ we&ll never know what a UFO is & not ever/never.
  A) that B) which C) of which D) what
  29. The theory is of great important ________ the hotter a body is, the more it radiates.
  A) that B) when C) which D) what
  30. Evidence came up ________ specific speech sounds are recognized by babies as young as 5 months old.
  A) that B) whose C) which D) what
  31. Information has been put forward ________ more middle school graduates will be admitted to universities.
  A) while B) that C) when D) as
  31. A story goes ________ Elizabeth I of England liked nothing more than being surrounded by clever and qualified noblemen at court.
  A) when B) where C) what D) that
  32. The possibility never occurred to me ________ I would unexpectedly enter such a big band and work in Wall Street.
  A) when B) that C) / D) how
  33.Word got around ________ he had resigned his position as secretary of the committee.
  A) when B) after C) that D) which
  34. Not far from the club, there was a garden, ________ owner seated in the garden, playing chess with some friends.
  A) whose B) its C) his D)which
(责任编辑:贾志超)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
学而时习之1
奇奇怪怪很古怪
简单生活123
丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
嬉皮光头仔
Oo槑小雅oO
briarglacier
briarglacier你现在的位置 : &
走进刘t老师课堂:定语从句关系副词讲解
  &十次课学完高一上&课程,专为新高一学生设计,通过30小时的课程,集中讲授高一上的语法和词汇,并大力扩展学生的阅读量,让学生提前储备部分高中知识,在分班考试中占据优势,并更快地融入高中生活。
  今天我们走访的是新高一英语提高班刘t老师的课堂。刘t老师的英语功底无论在IT领域还是英语专业都是数一数二的。理科出身的他更是精通英美国家文化、历史、文学等诸多方面知识。在长期的高中教学过程中,积累了针对高中生的教学法和心理成长辅导理论及方法。不仅教会孩子们如何去学习,更要带着孩子们看到外边的世界。
  下面一起走进课堂吧!
  一、这次是第二次课,首先刘t老师和学生一起复习上节课的单词和语法定语从句关系代词。
刘t老师带学生们课前复习
&&& 只能用关系代词that的有8种情况:
  ①当先行词为不定代词
  ②当先行词是形容词最高级或被形容词最高级修饰时。
  ③当先行词是序数词或其被序数词修饰时。
  ④当先行词被thevery,theonly等词修饰时。
  ⑤当先行词包含了人和事物两方面的含义时。
  ⑥当先行词被same修饰,且指&同一物品&时。
  ⑦关系代词在定语从句中作表语时。
  ⑧当主句是以who,which开头的特殊疑问句或先行词是who时。
  二、接下来学习的是本次课重点语法&&定语从句关系副词。
  考点一是关系代词和关系副词对比。
关系副词VS关系代词
  判断关系代词与关系副词方法一: 用关系代词,还是关系副词完全取决于从句中的谓语动词。及物动词后面必须要有一个宾语,就必须要求用关系代词;而不及物动词则要求用关系副词。
  方法二: 准确判断先行词在定语从句中的成分(主、谓、宾、定、状),也能正确选择出关系代词/关系副词。
  考点二是介词+which=关系副词
介词+which=关系副词
  关系副词why,when,where在句中作状语时,可用&介词+which&替换: why = for+which, when = on / at / in / ... + which,where = at / on / in / ... + which?
  三、然后刘t老师给学生们讲解了高考7选5题型的解题技巧,其实用排除法就是四选二。
学生们在认真听讲
刘t老师讲课中
  四、休息片刻就进入了listening的环节。听力话题为Holidays& Festivals。
刘t老师和学生们互动
学生们听力进行中
  五、最后是围绕Holidays& Festivals进行写作了。刘t老师给学生们的建议是写作应该内容完整、详略得当并且要运用高级语言结构,这样的作文才能得高分。
话题作文讲解
刘t老师介绍国外各种节日
话题作文范文讲解
  六、给出写作范文后刘t老师给学生们留了20分钟的时间练笔,这次课就算结束了。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐省市中考直达
您当前所在位置:
江门中考英语:关系副词引导的定语从句
【摘要】眼过千遍不如手写一遍,精品学习网为了帮助在校初中生,特别整理了江门中考英语:关系副词引导的定语从句一文,详情如下:
1.关系副词也可以引导定语从句
关系副词在从句中分别表示时间.地点或原因。关系副词when在从句中充当时间状语,where 充当地点状语,why充当原因状语。
2. that可引导定语从句表示时间.地点或原因
That有时可以代替关系副词 when, where 或者why引导定语从句表示时间.地点或原因,在 that引导的这种定语从句中,that也可以省去。
【总结】冰冻三尺非一日之寒莫等闲,白了少年头,空悲切百川东到海,何时复西归?少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。以上就是江门中考英语:关系副词引导的定语从句的全部内容,小编祝同学们学习进步!
相关链接 &荐 &荐定语从句_英语语法_英语语法网
精彩纷呈 全心打造英语第一品牌!
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&
定语从句文章列表
[]曾克辉12-02[]陈根花08-05[]JDG07-27[]罗&&芳05-09[]陈根花11-30[]陈根花10-15[]陈根花09-17[]WEDA09-12[]陈根花09-07[]陈根花07-19[]刘永科06-30[]刘永科05-28[]佚名05-28[]陈根花05-16[]DEKT04-12[]admin01-06[]HWGRAM10-28[]weda05-06[]weda04-30[]weda04-30[]Simplegr…12-15[]刘&&&亚12-06
共 115 篇文章&&首页 | 上页 | 1
| &22篇文章/页
地址:湖南省长沙市湘春路75号金地大厦8楼& 值班编辑:陈老师}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语定语从句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信