请好心人帮忙翻译几段我爱你韩语翻译

英语 汉译英 几句话 请耐心回答!会的进!一定挑选最好的采纳!望好心人帮忙,下面几句话!_百度知道
英语 汉译英 几句话 请耐心回答!会的进!一定挑选最好的采纳!望好心人帮忙,下面几句话!
日11点30分,我在完成了工作之后,离开了丹佛,办登机手续和安全检查用了不到30分钟。飞机很准时,我我大约于12点45分达到洛杉矶。旅行包很快就传送了出来!出机场后我坐了30几分钟的出租车来到旅馆!下午2点30一千办好了旅馆登记手续!飞机上不供应午餐,我在3点钟吃了一份沙拉!迈克从拉乔拉(La jolla)赶来和我一起吃晚饭。我们在旅馆吃的晚餐,那是一个分厂愉快的夜晚!
下午2点30以前办好了旅馆登记手续
提问者采纳
9th of November 2012, I left for Denver after I’ve c check in and security checks took less than 30 minutes.The flight took off on time and I reached Los Angeles at around 12:45pm. My luggagewas soon transferred out. I got a taxi after I walked out the airport and ittook 30 minutes for me to reach the hotel. I checked in to the hotel at 2:30pm.I ate a salad at 3pm because the flight does not provide meal.La jolla had dinner with me in the hotel. It was a pleasant night.我不是很明白你那‘一千办好了旅馆登记手续’的意思。 求解释,我再帮你修改。
是以前! 呵呵 就采纳你的了!
最后一句你翻译错了吧
迈克从la jolla 赶过来和我一起吃晚饭!
喔 对不起…… 所以那一句应该是 I checked in to the hotel before 2:30pm.和 Mike came from La jolla to have dinner with me in the hotel.
:) 谢谢你的采纳……
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
Eleven thirty on November 9, 2011, I completed the work, left for Denver, check in and security checks in less than 30 minutes.The aircraft was on time, I am about to arrive in Losangeles at twelve forty-five.Travel bag soon transferred out!Out of the airport I sat for 30 minutes by taxi to the hotel!At two thirty in the afternoon the one thousand run the hotel registration!A plane without lunch, at three o'clock I have a salad!Mike from
La jolla to have dinner with me.We eat dinner in the hotel, it is a very pleasant evening!如果有用,希望采纳~祝你天天开心! O(∩_∩)O~~
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Eleven thirty on November 9, 2011, I completed the work, left for Denver, check in and security checks in less than 30 minutes. The aircraft was on time, I am about to arrive in Losangeles at twelve forty-five. Travel bag soon transferred out! Out of the airport I sat for 30 minutes by taxi to the hotel! At two thirty in the afternoon the one thousand run the hotel registration! A plane without lunch, at three o'clock I have a salad! Mike from
La Jolla to have dinner with me. We eat dinner in the hotel, it is a branch of good night! 希望楼主采纳!
这明显不是你自己答的 电子翻译的吧!不采纳!
我有个错别字你直接翻译下来了!
We finished the check-in procedure before half past two.
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我收藏的VCD碟被小孩搞花了,里面有我喜欢的韩国歌曲。希望有会韩文的好心人或韩歌迷帮忙翻译下。_百度知道
我收藏的VCD碟被小孩搞花了,里面有我喜欢的韩国歌曲。希望有会韩文的好心人或韩歌迷帮忙翻译下。
英文我搜索找翻译请帮忙翻译歌名歌手名称能带网址更谢谢
提问者采纳
The Jadu2.哥哥
赵惠丽3.谁
李贞贤5.负担
金朝汉6. DITTO7. E momen 歌手名没太看清8.遗弃孩 酷龙9.蒙 金贤政10尘埃《歌名像些模糊看清&11.哇
李贞贤12.挑战
李贞贤13.Eraser S&Z14.唯 赵模15.Party tonight DUKE16.BLUE 高耀太17.Hose music &&18.纯情 高耀太19.失恋 高耀太20.passion 高耀太21.摇摆友情 洪京民22.aoodnight DUKE23.结束 24.朋友与恋 《翻译歌名没找相应歌手》25.I love you &面歌手与歌名没搜相应我搜首拜托姐面歌名首歌觉错啊》26青啊《歌名直译同洪京民歌没找相应歌曲》27.热情 高耀太楼主啊我已经费尽我血给补全CD定要采用哦
非常感谢您的回答,以上有些歌曲不对名称,特别第10和第14首是我最喜欢的,第10首找不到歌曲,而第14首不对应我原来听到歌曲,第14首是女歌手的,而您帮我翻译的是男歌首。还有就是以上的歌曲都是劲歌来的。
提问者评价
其实里面我只喜欢几首歌曲,但是不知道是第几首摆了,不过还是非常感谢您。您那么辛苦,分给你吧。
其他类似问题
韩国歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
差不多都有10年左右了,怎么会有卖。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁喜爱一个女孩子,想用英语对她说几句话,请好心人帮忙翻译._百度知道
喜爱一个女孩子,想用英语对她说几句话,请好心人帮忙翻译.
光流逝,岁月梭,我永远守候,像麦田守望者守望着黄昏金光望垠麦田!
提问者采纳
However time flies,I will wait for you forever,just like the catcher in the rye catching the boundless rye in the dusk light!机译 自译~没错
提问者评价
多谢两们啦,第一位的翻译得不错,但翻译成了好几句,所以我采用了第二句连贯一点.在这里向两位表示感谢!
其他类似问题
对她说的相关知识
其他1条回答
No matter how fast time fly--I will be there--Just like a watcher--Staring the vast golden field,through the dusk--I will be there,forever!!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁好心人帮忙翻译几句英文_百度知道
好心人帮忙翻译几句英文
要人工翻译,不要网上翻译,谢谢了。I understand your point about the fabric but I want to remind you of the following points:1- During my last visit to china, we all met together at the factory (me and you, Ms. Vicky and Mr. Zhao) and we explained to you from our side very clearly the problem we faced with the fabric of our first order and how its effecting our products.2- I also remember very well that I did not blame you for the problem we faced with our first order because you did not have any idea about our products and I my self selected the material for the first order and placed the order during my first visit to your factory with Mr. Link. 3- Therefore, and to avoid repeating the same problem which we faced with fabric of our first order, we met you during my last visit to china, showed you our products and we asked for your opinion as an expert in the fabrics business to suggest for us a good fabric that can solve the problem because this is your daily work and we don't have the same experience as you have in fabrics.4- Based on our your suggestion during our last meeting for a new fabric, I placed our second order and confirmed it to you.So I'm very sorry to tell you that I can't accept what wrote in your last email by being NOT RESPONSIBLE for the fabric.5- As for now and since the factory refused to receive the order, I can't judge what kind of materials you delivered BUT I'm SURE THE FACTORY WILL NEVER REJECT IT WITHOUT A GOOD REASON.We are all serious people and we don't reject materials without good reasons.6- For your information, the factory has already supplied us two orders without using the cloth bags which we need, and were expecting them. Therefore be sure that my self and the factory have no reason and no interest to reject your delivery unless there is a true reason because we need the cloth bags badly.From my side and since I'm far I can't really judge the quality of bags you wanted to deliver, but we can do the following:We have a shipment that will be sent from the factory this week and you can give the factory 10 bags so they can send it to me.I will check it and give u my answer as soon as I receive it.Ms. Vicky is receiving copy of this email, so pl鼎盯尺故侔嘎踌霜穿睛ease call her from your side.By the way, Ms. Vicky tried to call you in the past several times but you did not answer her calls.!!
提问者采纳
我能理解你关于面料要求,但是有几点我必须提醒你:1、在中国考察期间,我们在工厂见面时我就从我方的立场清楚地向你方表述了我们第一批订单中面料所存在的问题以及其对我们产品所造成的影响。2、我很清楚的记得我那时并没有因为第一批订单所产生的问题而责备你方,因为你方对我们的产品并不是很了解,并且第一批订单面料是我和林肯先生第一次参观你们工厂的时候自己选的。3、所以,为了避免再次出现第一批订单中类似的问题,我在中国出差的最后一天与你方负责人见面了,并且我还将我们的产品展示给了你方,并向你方请教了关于面料方面的问题,希望你作为这方面的专家能够给予我们中肯的意见,帮助我们解决这方面的问题。因为这属于你们的日常工作,而我们却没有这方面的经验。4、基于我们最后一次见面时你们所给予关于新面料的意见,我方下了第二次订单,并且同你方确认了。所以很遗憾的告诉你,我方不能接受你方在最后所发邮件中所说“对所提供的面料不负责任”这一条款。5、至于现在工厂拒绝接受这个订单。我也不知道你方所发送的面料究竟如何,但我能保证如果没有明确的理由工厂是不会拒绝接收的。我们同样都是很严肃的人,如果没有恰当的理由是不会拒绝接受的。6、你方所给予的信息是,工厂为我们两次订单提供货物都没有用到我方所需要的布袋子,所以要明确我自身和工厂都不是无缘无故的拒绝接受你方所发的货,因为我方非常需要这些布袋子。从我方立场来看,因为我离得比较远对于你们所发送的袋子的质量的好坏不能判断,但是我们可以从下面几个方面判断:我方已经将货物装船并且在这个星期会发送给工厂,你可以给工厂十个袋子,鼎盯尺故侔嘎踌霜穿睛然后工厂再将其寄送给我。我会对其进行确认并且尽快回复给你方。维克小姐已经收到了这封邮件的复本,你尽快与其联系。顺便提一下,维克小姐在前段时间几次与你方联系都得不到回应。
提问者评价
这个翻得比较专业,下面一个翻得比较通俗易懂,同时感谢下面一位,谢谢。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I understand your point about the fabric but I want to remind you of the following points: 我明白你的意思的织物,但我想提醒你以下几点:1- During my last visit to china, we all met together at the factory (me and you, Ms. Vicky and Mr. Zhao) and we explained to you from our side very clearly the problem we faced with the fabric of our first order and how its effecting our products. 1 -在我上次访问中国,我们都相遇在这工厂(你和我,女士林姬莹和先生赵),我们为你解释我们一方很清楚这个问题我们面对我们的第一个订单和织物,它是如何影响我们的产品。2- I also remember very well that I did not blame you for the problem we faced with our first order because you did not have any idea about our products and I my self selected the material for the first order and placed the order during my first visit to your factory with Mr. Link. 2 -我也记得很好,我不怪你这个问题我们面对我们的第一个订单,因为你没有任何了解我们的产品和我自己选择的材料的第一笔订单订货时,我第一次访问贵厂与先生联系。3- Therefore, and to avoid repeating the same problem which we faced with fabric of our first order, we met you during my last visit to china, showed you our products and we asked for your opinion as an expert in the fabrics business to suggest for us a good fabric that can solve the problem because this is your daily work and we don't have the same experience as you have in fabrics. 3 -因此,避免重复同样的问题,我们面对我们的第一个订单,织物在我上次我们见面,你对中国的访问,给你我们的产品和我们请求你的意见作为一个专家在织物为我们业务建议一种很好的羊毛织物那样能解决问题,因为这是你的日常工作安排,我们没有相同的经验,你有在织物。4- Based on our your suggestion during our last meeting for a new fabric, I placed our second order and confirmed it to you. 4 -基于我们在上次会议上你的建议,为新面料的,我把我们的二阶,结果证实它给你。So I'm very sorry to tell you that I can't accept what wrote in your last email by being NOT RESPONSIBLE for the fabric. 所以我很遗憾地告诉你,我不能接受你的最后写电子邮件被不负责织物。5- As for now and since the factory refused to receive the order, I can't judge what kind of materials you delivered BUT I'm SURE THE FACTORY WILL NEVER REJECT IT WITHOUT A 鼎盯尺故侔嘎踌霜穿睛GOOD REASON. 5 -作为,现在由于本厂拒绝接受订单,我无法判断你作出什么样的材料,但我可以肯定不会排斥它工厂没有一个很好的理由。We are all serious people and we don't reject materials without good reasons. 我们都是严肃的人,我们不拒绝材料无正当理由。6- For your information, the factory has already supplied us two orders without using the cloth bags which we need, and were expecting them. Therefore be sure that my self and the factory have no reason and no interest to reject your delivery unless there is a true reason because we need the cloth bags badly. 6 -供你方参考,糖的工厂已经提供给我们不使用布两道命令我们的需要,包袋、渴望他们。所以要确保自己的工厂,没有理由,拒绝你方的交货时间不感兴趣,除非有一个真正的原因,因为我们需要布袋不好。From my side and since I'm far I can't really judge the quality of bags you wanted to deliver, but we can do the following: 从我身边,因为我不是我真的不能判断质量你想拯救袋,但我们可以做到以下几点:We have a shipment that will be sent from the factory this week and you can give the factory 10 bags so they can send it to me. 我们有一批,将被送往本周从工厂,你们可以给工厂十袋,这样他们就可以寄给我。I will check it and give u my answer as soon as I receive it. 我要检查一下,给你我的答案我会尽快接受它。Ms. Vicky is receiving copy of this email, so please call her from your side. 女士维琪收到这封电子邮件的副本,请叫她从你身边。By the way, Ms. Vicky tried to call you in the past several times but you did not answer her calls.!! 顺便说一句,女士维琪试着给你打电话过去几次,但你没有回答她的电话。! !
我知道你关于纺织物的想法,但是我要提醒你的是:上次去中国,我们一起到了工厂,(我,你,vicky 和 zhao)以我们的角度向你非常清楚的解释了我们第一单货所面临的问题以及这个问题是如何影响我们的产品的。我也非常清楚的记得,我并没有因为这个问题责怪你,因为你并不了解我们的产品。我亲为我们的第一单货挑的材料。在我第一次去你的工厂的时候下的订单。因此,为了避免相同的问题重复的发生,在我去中国的时候见了你,并向你展示了我们的产品。我们想你知道你的想法。作为纺织物方面的专家,你建议我们一个好的纺织品能解决所有的问题。我们没有你这种类似的在纺织品上的经验。基于你让我们买一件新的纺织物,我们下了第二个订单,并通知了你。因此,我很抱歉的通知你,我不能接受你在最后一封信里所写的对所发的货物,即纺织物概不负责的说法。至于现在,自从工厂拒接接受货物。我不能判断,你给我发的到底是什么材料。但是我确信工厂如果不是不得已不会拒接接受的。我们都是作风严谨的人,我们不会无缘无故的拒接货物。根据你的信息,工厂已提供了两单货,却没有我们需要的布袋,缺货中..等待。因此,我确信我和工厂没有理由,也没有利益,去故意不接你的货。除非我们需要用的布袋太差了。对我们这边来说,由于我们离的很远所以无法辨别袋子的好坏。但是我们能做以下的事。我们将从工厂海运这周,你给工厂10给袋子,以便他们能发送给我。收到并检验后会尽快通知你。vicky收到了这封信的附件,请从你那边打电话给她。顺便说一句,vicky好几次给你打电话,但是你都没接
我明白你的意思的织物,但我想提醒你以下几点:1 -在我上次访问中国,我们都相遇在这工厂(你和我,女士林姬莹和先生赵),我们为你解释我们一方很清楚这个问题我们面对我们的第一个订单和织物,它是如何影响我们的产品。2 -我也记得很好,我不怪你这个问题我们面对我们的第一个订单,因为你没有任何了解我们的产品和我自己选择的材料的第一笔订单订货时,我第一次访问贵厂与先生联系。3 -因此,避免重复同样的问题,我们面对我们的第一个订单,织物在我上次我们见面,你对中国的访问,给你我们的产品和我们请求你的意见作为一个专家在织物为我们业务建议一种很好的羊毛织物那样能解决问题,因为这是你的日常工作安排,我们没有相同的经验,你有在织物。4 -基于我们在上次会议上你的建议,为新面料的,我把我们的二阶,结果证实它给你。所以我很遗憾地告诉你,我不能接受你的最后写电子邮件被不负责织物。5 -作为,现在由于本厂拒绝接受订单,我无法判断你作出什么样的材料,但我可以肯定不会排斥它工厂没有一个很好的理由。我们都是严肃的人,我们不拒绝材料无正当理由。6 -供你方参考,糖的工厂已经提供给我们不使用布两道命令我们的需要,包袋、渴望他们。所以要确保自己的工厂,没有理由,拒绝你方的交货时间不感兴趣,除非有一个真正的原因,因为我们需要布袋不好。从我身边,因为我不是我真的不能判断质量你想拯救袋,但我们可以做到以下几点:我们有一批,将被送往本周从工厂,你们可以给工厂十袋,这样他们就可以寄给我。我要检查一下,给你我的答案我会尽快接受它。女士维琪收到这封电子邮件的副本,请叫她从你身边。顺便说一句,女士维琪试着给你打电话过去几次,但你没有回答她的电话。! !
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成韩语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信