秘书邀请信英语作文客户聚餐的英文作文

聚会活动邀请函英语翻译作文100分_百度知道
聚会活动邀请函英语翻译作文100分
关于英国的任何题目都可以. We eagerly hope to have a chance to benefit from your experience and wisdomA Letter of Invitation邀请信October 12, who come from other countries。We are looking forward to your early reply。如果你能在10月19日周五晚上来我们俱乐部讲演,我们热切希望能从你的经验和智慧中受益.我是国际学生俱乐部的主席.We would be very grateful if you could give a talk on _ Great Britain in the Twentieth Century_ to our club on Friday evening。俱乐部一年前成立。我们已经邀请几位来自不同国家的著名来访者讲演.It was founded a year ago to help foreign students in this city!我们期待你的答复、交流思想。给他们提供机会聚会.If this subject does not suit you。如果这个题目不适合你、参加著名讲演者的讲座, 19th October.我们将会给你们提供一些俱乐部的信息.We have already had several interesting talks made by well-known visitors from various countries, any topic about this country would be most welcome, to exchange views and to listen to lectures given by famous speakers.Thank you in advance。Let us also give you some information about our club。在此感谢,题目是“二十世纪的英国”:I am chairman of the International Students Club,亲爱的怀特先生. White, 2001日Dear Dr,旨在帮助本城的外国学生,我们将不胜感激.We give them chances to meet together
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
即将来临,因此无法前去参加生日聚会.Li Ping感到很抱歉,只好写信辞谢.
Dear Tom,
Thank you very much for inviting to your
birthday party.I&d love to go but I can&t.
My parents________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tom邀请Li Ping参 这个周日的生日聚会,但Li Ping的父母出差要到下个月回来,奶奶又卧病在床,需要人照顾.再说英语考试即将来临,因此无法前去参加生日聚会.Li Ping感到很抱歉,只好写信辞谢.
birthday party.I'd love to go but I can't.
My parents___were out and they would return next month,unluckily, my grandma was ill lying in the bed,she needs looking after,so i have to look after her。Besides,i will have an English text,so i can not come to you,i am sorry about this,and i will wish you a good time。Happy birthday t
Tom邀请Li Ping参 这个周日的生日聚会,但Li Ping的父母出差要到下个月回来,奶奶又卧病在床,需要人照顾.再说英语考试即将来临,因此无法前去参加生日聚会.Li Ping感到很抱歉,只好写信辞谢.
birthday party.I'd love to go but I can't.
My parents___were out and they would return next month,unluckily, my grandma was ill lying in the bed,she needs looking after,so i have to look after her。Besides,i will have an English text,so i can not come to you,i am sorry about this,and i will wish you a good time。Happy birthday to you___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
im not very good at poetry..im sure u can do well! i'll visit when im free ok? :...
大家还关注非正式邀请信:邀请同学聚会-Inviting&a&Classmate&nbs
邀请同学聚会 【内容提示】 离开一中三年后同学聚会。作为主持人的吴新,向李伟发出邀请。聚会时间是:日,星期日,上午10时。 ①告诉李伟聚会的时间,请他务必出席。大家都盼望他来。 ②如愿意,可带令大家吃惊的东西。 ③吴新的地址是太平街115
  邀请同学聚会【内容提示】离开一中三年后同学聚会。作为主持人的吴新,向李伟发出邀请。聚会时间是:日,星期日,上午10时。①告诉李伟聚会的时间,请他务必出席。大家都盼望他来。②如愿意,可带令大家吃惊的东西。③吴新的地址是太平街115号,乘113路公共汽车在太平街下车。电话号码:541884。告李伟如不能到场请按以上地址写信或打电话。如有其他好的建议,请在下星期告之。全篇词数:120―150。【作文示范】Inviting a Classmate to a ReunionJuly 25, 1990Dear Li Wei,It's three years since we left No. 1 High School. Have you ever thought of seeing all of your old classmates again some day? Here's a chance for you to meet them.The reunion is on Sunday, August 10, 1990 at 10 a. m. Be sure to come on time and we'll stay for a whole day. Bring something interesting to surprise everybody if you like. We're looking forward to seeing you!The address is No. 115 Taiping street. Take& Bus No. 133 and get off at Taiping Street. You can't miss it.Please note: If you can't come, write to this address or call me up(Tel: 541884)and leave a message. Any good suggestion should be sent to us by next weekend.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wu Xin【写法指要】此邀请信是写给老同学的,属于熟人,所以用非正式写法:1)信头只保留写信日期,没有信内地址;2)语句写得很随便,其中用了不少缩约形式,如:“It's three years….”,“If you can't come….”等。
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
The mid-term test has just finished . It was so difficult that I felt as if I h...
通过对1929年及2008年经济危机的理解,写一篇短文
With the development of the society,education is becoming more and more importan...
Some students think we should study at home.Because studying at home,is good for...
是暑假写的随笔,毕业后有太多感想。只不过要积极得多。虽然时光逝去化为尘土,却也为...
这是我暑假写在ES个人主页里的随笔,因为刚毕业和同学们各分东西,并且中考前同班的好...当前位置: &
同学毕业聚会 聚会英语作文
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
邀请同学聚会
【内容提示】
离开一中三年后同学聚会。作为主持人的吴新,向李伟发出邀请。聚会时间是:日,星期日,上午10时。
①告诉李伟聚会的时间,请他务必出席。大家都盼望他来。
②如愿意,可带令大家吃惊的东西。
③吴新的地址是太平街115号,乘113路公共汽车在太平街下车。电话号码:541884。告李伟如不能到场请按以上地址写信或打电话。如有其他好的建议,请在下星期告之。
全篇词数:120&150。
【作文示范】
Inviting a Classmate to a Reunion
July 25, 1990
Dear Li Wei,
It's three years since we left No. 1 High School(网友jmai建议此句修改为:It has been three years since we left No. 1 High School.请您参考,同时谢谢jmai的支持). Have you ever thought of seeing all of your old classmates again some day? Here's a chance for you to meet them.
The reunion is on Sunday, August 10, 1990 at 10 a. m. Be sure to come on time and we'll stay for a whole day. Bring something interesting to surprise everybody if you like. We're looking forward to seeing you!
The address is No. 115 Taiping street. Take Bus No. 133 and get off at Taiping Street. You can't miss it.
Please note: If you can't come, write to this address or call me up(Tel: 541884)and leave a message. Any good suggestion should be sent to us by next weekend.
【写法指要】
此邀请信是写给老同学的,属于熟人,所以用非正式写法:1)信头只保留写信日期,没有信内地址;2)语句写得很随便,其中用了不少缩约形式,如:&It's three years&.&,&If you can't come&.&等。
邀请朋友参加生日聚会(Inviting Friends to a Birthday Party)
Invitation
Dear Joozone,
Next Friday, September the fifth, is Tom's birthday. I thought it would be pleasant to have some of his friends here to help him celebrate. Will you come? We'll have dancing from nine until midnight, and then cut the birthday cake!
Both Tom and I are very eager to have you here, so don't disappoint us!
Affectionately yours,
August 31, 1998
R. S. V. P
Acceptance of the Invitation
Dear Li Hua,
Thank you for your invitation to join you at Tom's birthday party on next Friday, September the fifth. I'm free for the party on that day, and will be glad to meet and talk with you about our friendship.
I will be at your home at nine sharp, and look forward to seeing you.
以上便是关于 & 四级预测作文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到: 您现在的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
怎样写聚会的英语作文
怎样写聚会的英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  []预览:Chapter I 应用文
  Section 1 书信
  Part 1邀请信
  写作概述
  邀请某人参加庆祝活动、招待会、宴会、聚会、报告会、度假等,通常要事先发邀请信。越是正式的活动,越是重要的客人,越是要提早发出邀请。邀请信一般都需要在在一两周前发出。邀请信与普通信件在形式上没有明显差别,除了说明活动项目、时间、地点外,邀请信往往就活动的内容作比较详细的介绍。初中生应学会写亲友间的邀请信,掌握邀请信的结构、语气、常用句式和词汇,能够正确使用动词时态。
  写作指导
  范文点评
  70 Nanjing Road
  June 22, 2002
  Dear Lin Li,
  Next Saturday is my birthday. I’m going to hold a birthday party at home in the evening. I will start at 7:30. Would you like to come? I’ve also invited some other classmates of ours and some of my friends.
  I live at Nanjing Road. You can take bus No.1 or No.34, and get off at the stop of Renmin Road. My house is just on the other side of the road. It’s a red house with a white door. You can’t miss it.
  I do hope you will come.
  Yours,
  Li Hua
  评析:
  这封邀请信很好的把握了考题要求,要点齐全,能准确的表达出诚恳邀请的愿望,并清楚的交代了晚会的时间、地点、到达方式和所邀请人员。文章时态运用正确,文笔流畅,语意连贯,层次清晰,符合私人邀请信的要求。
  写作训练
  基础训练
  任务一
阅读下面的信件,说出信件各部分的名称,并选择正确的选项填入相应的标注内。
  选项
开篇段;结尾段;主要文段;结束信件;称呼;写信人地址和日期
  任务二
将下列句子译成英文。
  感谢你的来信。
  我写信邀请你参加我们的聚会。
  对不起,好长时间没有给你写信。
  很高兴收到你的来信。
  尽早来信。
  等你的回信。
  我希望你能来。
  我盼望你的来信。
  你要是能来参加我们的英语晚会,那就太好了。
  到我家来吃饭,如何?
  你原来以来参加我的生日聚会么?
  我想请你来看我的表演(show)。
  任务三
阅读下面的信件。信件正文的句子是打乱顺序排列的,请在方框内填上正确的序号。
  任务四
用“be going to”句型造句
  写四句话,描述你们在生日聚会上将做些什么。
  1)
  4)
  写四句话,描述你们在班会上将做些什么。
  1)
  任务五
读下面的邀请信,然后仿写一封,邀请朋友Peter在你家过春节
  内容要点:
  介绍春节活动内容;
  希望对方参与一些活动。
  要求:
  语意连贯,句式规范;
  150词左右。
  任务六
假设下周是你的生日,请写信邀请一位美国朋友参加你的生日聚会,告诉他/她那天你们将做什么。写信时参考写作提示。
  综合提高训练
  任务一
假如你是李明,请用英语写一封信给你在外地的笔友John,告诉他你准备在暑假到北京旅游,问他是否愿意一同前往。
  内容要点:
  你打算去北京的时间和方式;
  你打算在北京停留的时间及住宿的地点;
  你打算游览的名胜古迹。
  要求:
  60 C 80词(开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数);
  所给的要点提示必须都用上,并作适当发挥;
  the Summer Palace(颐和园), the Forbidden City(紫禁城)
  (江苏省常州市中考题)
  答题点拨:
  该题已经给出开头和结尾,题目中也没有要求写信封,所以答题时不必考虑信的格式问题只要考虑如何表达内容要点,并注意使用参考词汇就可以了。所给的要点提示行文时必须都用上,并作适当发挥。最后不要忘记表达邀请的愿望。另外要注意中考写作时不要使用自己的真实姓名和校名,以避免舞弊之嫌。
  任务二
假定你是徐扬,星期六(7月15日)是你的生日,你将于当晚7:30在家里举办生日聚会。请就此给你的朋友Jack发一封简短的邀请信,告诉他你的许多同学都会来参加聚会,希望他也来参加这个快乐的聚会。
  要求:
  简明、清楚;
  60 C 80词(开头部分已给出)。
  经典例句
  使信件生动、有人情味的词语
  well(噢,这个……), of course(当然),anyway(无论如何,不管怎样),what’s more(更有甚者,另外),actually(实际上),as you know(正如你所知道的),by the way(顺便提一句),you see(你知道,你看)
  说明事件发生顺序的连接词或短语
  first(首先),first of all(首先),at the beginning of(在……开始的时候),secondly(其次),also(并且,也),then(然后),next(接下来),after that(在那之后), later on(后来,以后),finally(最终),at the end of(在……结束的时候)
  开篇用表达式
  Thanks for your letter. 谢谢你/您的来信。
  Sorry I haven’t written for so long. 抱歉我很久没有写信。
  I’m writing to invite you to… 我写信邀请你/您……
  I was very happy to get your letter. 我很高兴收到你/您的来信。
  邀请用表达方式
  Would you like to come to…? 你/您愿意到……来吗?
  How about coming to…? 来……怎么样?
  I’m writing to invite you to… 我写信邀请你/您……
  I’d like to invite you to… 我想要请你/您……
  It would be great if you could come to… 如果你/您能来……, 那就太好了。
  结束用表达式
  Write soon. 望早日回信。
  Waiting for your letter/reply. 盼复。
  I hope you can come. 我希望你/您能来。
  I’m looking forward to hearing from you. 我急切盼望着你/您的来信。
  Tips: 如果是打印的信件,签名时一定要手写;正式邀请函在打印的名字上再手签
  《》出处:http://user.//blog/
  怎样写聚会的英语作文所属栏目:〖〗
  〖〗链接地址:
  教育提供的怎样写聚会的英语作文由网友原创或转发,若怎样写聚会的英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
怎样写聚会的英语作文相关文章
没有推荐文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 邀请信英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信