I was a家入レオ sillyy girl Please don't hurt me

@itsagirlthingfacebook
Nobody knows a girl, better than another girl herself. We understand your problems, it's a girl thing! Elizabeth & Rachel are here to help, and we will answer your questions ASAP! ?
Im always sad and its because I am stuck in the past. There was a girl who wasn't exactly nice to me that I don't even know. She dances with my friend but apparently I liked too many of her photos on instagram. How do I get over it. I know its silly but im always sad help
That was a bit unreasonable for her to get mad at you over that, honestly if you don't really know her and don't talk to her, it shouldn't affect you so much. She's stuck up and obviously got mad for a silly reason. Maybe she was just threatened by you for being good friends with one her friends. The past is the past and in 5 years you won't even care about that comment she made, just love your life as it is now, lots of great things will probably be given to you, but you won't be able to see them if you're living in the past! :) -Elizabeth xoxoFeedback 建议
Dear friends,
If you have other general feedback or suggestions to improve this JKS blog, please feel free to leave a comment.
Thank you!
亲爱的鳗鱼们,
如果你有任何建议,请留言给我吧。
虽然我不一定能办到,我会尽力。
大家一起支持小帅哦~ 加油~
what u r doing here is really great, especially the translation part, all the JKS fans and JKS himself have to salute u.
U r taking part in building JKS’s success and fame story.
Keep up the good work.
Leave a reply
Categories
To start connecting please log in first.
is proudly powered by
Just another
developed by Themekraft.}

我要回帖

更多关于 silly me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信