i love you____茜拉!do you know?i'll actionsupportt you fo

The Promo Skin is now available! Get , or see a .
Wanna have a successful and profitable business? Then you need leads… and lots of them.
Nothing happens without a lead. No sales, no revenue, no profit, no nothin’.
Below are 10 ways to generate MORE leads without spending a bundle.
But before we get to the list, there are a couple of lead generation ground rules you should be clear about. Without understanding these, you can end up wasting a lot of time and money.
Ground Rule #1: Build a Value Machine for the Long Term
WARNING: This is boring, far from sexy, and nothing even close to resembling a silver bullet lead generating solution. And THAT’S why it’s so effective
Don’t ignore it now or you run the risk of being sorry later.
We’ll start off with the lead generation technique that most people will not have the discipline or patience to pursue. That is creating a REAL value machine for your market. This could be a blog you post to daily, or a video series you create daily… or something else.
Sounds simple, but it’s far from easy. I dare you, try it and you’ll see. Write a 100% value blog post every day for a month. This is work from top to bottom. That’s why it’s so effective, in my opinion. Because the majority of your competition is most likely lazy. Use that to your advantage—.
Sometimes, however, you need leads yesterday so that you can put food on the table today. In that case, speed is what works, and we’ll get to that in a few moments. However, even if that’s the case, ALWAYS have a long term lead generation system running along side your short term campaigns.
Build your asset before you need it.
Ground Rule #2: Understand That the Money is Not in the List
It appears that one of my lists currently has little to no “money” hiding in it. That’s because I filled it with freebie seekers instead of potential buyers. I built a list before I had something to sell. If I had it to do over, I wouldn’t bother. Learn from my mistake. You build lists NOT to get leads, but to get buyers.
Unless you’re just lonely, you don’t want to be generating just any lead… you want to be generating leads that turn into buyers. It’s easy to build a list of people that just want free stuff. Those are not the kinds of leads you’re looking for.
Consider this: cast your lead generating net as wide as possible. But as quickly as you can, like on the “thank you” page, make it clear that you’re SELLING. You’ll totally scare away the folks who are only looking for a free lunch. As long as you provide value WHILE you sell, the true potential buyers will stick with you.
You are running a business, not a charity. So make that clear (unless of course you ARE running a charity), otherwise when you DO try to sell, it will be jarring because it will be totally inconsistent with what came before.
Ground Rule #3: You Don’t Have Time to Wait Around for a Relationship
People buy because they want things. They buy because they’re yearning for the perceived benefits of what you provide. Yes a relationship helps. But you can’t pay your bills or pay your expenses with relationships. So ask them to buy FAST.
Isn’t that why you’re in business? Don’t make excuses for it. Just sell.
OK, so let’s jump in to 10 ways to get you more leads:
1. Viral Video Works
Create a viral video and post it to Youtube(R), or better yet, to both Youtube(R) and your own site. (if it goes viral, trust me, you’ll be happy you put it on your own site once all the link love starts coming.)
On the video page, make an offer for the NEXT video in exchange for the optin.
Go buy some cheap PPC ads on Facebook(R), not promoting your offer, just promoting the video.
People (especially people on Facebook(R)) like to be entertained, so make sure the content of your video is clearly INFOTAINMENT. Don’t just teach… Teach, sell or pre-sell and entertain.
What you don’t know is if all these leads you’re attracting are going to be buyers. You won’t know that until you try it. (See item #3.) This is business, if you want guarantees, do something else.
2. Leverage Your Real Estate and Don’t Be Lazy
In my opinion, the jury is still out on just how profitable social media is for generating sales, but as for spreading ideas, it can be darn effective.
Give your leads the opportunity to spread your message for you. So on your “thank you page,” put a
which hardly stands out on someone’s Facebook feed). Add in a
and any other social gizmos that your market uses to spread things.
Better yet, if you know what you’re doing with code, make the “Post to Your Wall” pop up immediately. You can pre-fill it with a title, picture, link and message so people on Facebook(R) can spread it around with a SINGLE click.
You might pay for ONE lead, but that single lead might very well bring you 10 more.
3. Don’t Wait to “Butter ‘em Up” Just SELL Them
Once you’ve leveraged a new lead’s ability to spread your message for you (and hopefully generate more leads), give them a test. Put an offer (hard or soft) in front of them right away.
Again, you don’t want just ANY lead, you want ones that buy. The more of them that buy, the more leads you’ll be able to afford.
4. Don’t Ignore the Simple Stuff
Please make sure you don’t discount simple ways to generate leads that are cheap and or free. For example, do you have an offer in your email signature? If not, get one.
5. Free Junk is Getting Harder to Give Away
I’m sure in the old days, you could offer just about any “freemium” as an enticement for people to join your list. Just saying, “Sign-up for my newsletter” could get some results. But the bar is getting higher, so sending your “Top 5 Tips For XX” just doesn’t carry the same weight it used to.
People have too much junk on their hard drives already. So make the “Free” thing you give away something that actually has inherent value. Some suggestions: software your leads can USE, a definitive resource (101 tips for XX) that they will come back to again and again, something that solves a real point of pain for the people you are trying to attract.
In other words, to get more leads, you should be offering them something that is MORE and BETTER than anything they can get elsewhere.
Raise the bar or you will be left out.
Editor’s note from Derek Halpern: When we launched the Thesis blog, I wrote an in-depth ebook that taught people how to use nonverbal communication online to get leads and subscribers. It converted extremely well for us. The first day we had a 70% opt-in using .
6. People Want What They Cannot Have
If there’s one pillar of sales psychology, this is it: people want what they cannot have. So how can you build THAT into your lead generation campaigns? How can you add an element of scarcity?
Perhaps you could create a new “freemium” each and every month. Once the month is gone, that “freemium” disappears and gets turned into a product for sale.
Again, it’s work. But people who are willing to work hard have a built in competitive advantage.
If your funnel is always open to everyone, everywhere, what’s the reason they should contact you TODAY and not 4 years from now? It helps to have a good answer to that question.
7. Detach Yourself from Results and Think Bigger
I’d have to say that most of my lead generation campaigns stink. They don’t produce much. This is a numbers game. So figure out ways to use that fact to your advantage. Instead of doing a single lead generation campaign, why not launch 10? Create one squeeze page with a killer offer on it. Then launch PPC, banner ads, articles, press releases, forum posts, blog comments, SEO, videos, guest blog posts, interviews, etc. Get creative and work hard.
If you’re looking for a quick fix silver bullet way to generate leads, you’re in danger of having your lunch eaten by the entrepreneur who is just willing to do the real work.
If you’re going to win, you need to give yourself enough chances to win. Think bigger.
8. Think 4 Steps Ahead
When opportunities show up at your door, always be asking yourself, “How can I leverage or repurpose this to create 10 times the impact with the same amount of work?” Did you get asked to be interviewed on a blog? Can you secure the non-exclusive rights to turn that interview into a product or a lead generating “freemium” for you? To fully develop the potential of all the opportunities you have, you have to be thinking ahead. It’s a habit that takes time to develop.
Start today.
9. Link Bait Works
I’m not talking about the link bait that comes from attacking someone or publishing something sensational. Link bait doesn’t need to be controversial, it just needs to be valuable.
Could you publish something TRULY valuable and timeless for your prospects? Ask yourself this: “What could I create that my prospects would consider in their best interest to spread around to OTHER prospects?”
Again, think four steps ahead… you don’t just want leads, you want sales. So work backwards from the sale: select your offer, consider any things that have to happen to remove obstacles to the sale, create your linkbait, etc.
I recommend this advice because I’ve ignored it more times than my ego would ever allow me to admit.
10. Don’t Let Shiny Objects Take You Away from the Basics
Success comes from executing the basics WELL. Generating leads is not complicated, it takes 3 things:
a great offer
putting that offer in front of the right people
a reason to act now
Rinse and repeat.
About the Author: Jason Leister is the Editor of "The Client Letter," the daily e-letter from , where he helps independent professionals create success.
If you enjoyed this article, enter your email below to get free updates!
Interested in Thesis?
Thesis is more than just a WordPress theme—it’s a community of wonderful people who are dedicated to building better websites. Buy Thesis today to put your website on the cutting edge, and you’ll also be able to learn from the Thesis pros in our members-only forums!58cv网址导航i love you i need you_百度知道
i love you i need you
delimma--nelly and kelly
I.. love you, and I.. need you Nelly; 我 我需要 尼力 我 我真需要 I.. love you, I do.. need you -but我 我真需要 No matter what I do, all I think about is you管做脑袋想全 Even when I'm with my boo, 即使我起 Know you know I'm crazy over you我神魂颠倒 No matter what I do, all I think about is you管我做 脑袋全Even when I'm with my boo, y'know I'm crazy over you即使我起 我疯狂 I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me男 听着听着听着 哦 我遇见位刚搬我家面美 看让神甑 And uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seen看让神甑 带辣妹But oh no, oh no, she gotta a man唉`真带衰 已经男 And a son, doh'ohhh, but that's okay啊 喔 没关系 Cause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my position我耐等待场机 暗观察 Like a shortstop, pick up e'rything mami hittin各各位 游击手And in no time.. (no time) I..马(马)我 I plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne.. and that's for sure我要靓妹变我马 定要 Cause I, I never been the type to, break up a happy home我没第三者 拆散别家庭 But uh, there's something bout baby girl I just can't leave alone宝贝 独特魅力令我抗拒 So tell me ma what's it gonna be? She said妈呀告诉我该做才说 You don't know what you mean to me(我重要) I see a lot and you look and I never say a word副歌 男 听着听着听着 哦 我看看看我 我没半句抱怨 I know how niggaz start acting tripping out here about they girls牌黑煞靓妹魂飞魄散 And there's no way-ayy-hey, Nelly gon' fight over尼力神 哪能抗拒诱惑No day-hey-ame.. as you can see知道我本性难移 说真 But I, I like your steez, your style, your whole demeanor我喜欢作 风格 整The way you come through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seater靠 我敞篷车 Now that's gangstah-ah-ahhh..太棒太棒 我要特别谢谢 想想我再 And I got special ways to thank yah-ah-ahhh.. don't you forget it我要特别谢谢 想想我再 But uh, it ain't that easy for you to pack and leave him啊 我知道 硬叫甩掉跟着我容易 But uh, you and dirty got ties for different reasons呢 半辈忍气吞声 我全 I respect that and right before I turn to leave, she said我转身离刻 说 Sing it for me K副歌 我唱吧 Nelly I.. love you, I do.. (c'mon girl)我 我需要 尼力我 我真(加劲宝贝) And it's more than you'll.. ever know受种 绝没办想象程度
But.. it's fo'sho 定要
You can always count on my love相信我
Foreveeeeer more, yeahh-yeahh..比永远要点
East coast, I know you shaking right东岸同胞 瞧摇起劲
Down South, I know you bouncing right南部台客 看跳爽
West coast, I know you walking right, cause西岸友 瞧走型 Midwest, I see you swinging right三管带 看忙着升旗No matter what I do, all I think about is you(我重要)
East coast, you still shaking right东岸同胞 瞧摇起劲
West coast, I know you walking right南部台客 看跳爽
Midwest, I see you swing it right西岸友 瞧走型
East coast, you still shaking right三管带 看忙着升旗
Down South, I see you bouncing right(我重要) 要歌词载址
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I love her.Who love me?
what do you want to ask?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌,歌词中有一段是“in my heart i love you,do you know that i miss you!”大概是的~_百度知道
求一首歌,歌词中有一段是“in my heart i love you,do you know that i miss you!”大概是的~
确加唱声音慵懒
提问者采纳
Akiko《I miss you》搜索载:歌词:I Miss You 知道我想念A couple seasons psssed me by
已经逝些Since you made me feel so real
曾经让我觉真实
That feeling I remember
我记种觉It was as good as can be
欲仙欲死I haven’t seen you for a while
久见I wonder if you’re well
我想问近What’s going on in your mind?
想些I really would like to see
我真想要知道
I try to think but it won’t do
我试着想清楚却做 It’s taking time to get near
想要接近需要间Some things are hard to explain
些事难解释I wonder can I tell you?
我知道能说
We haven’t been taking much
我没深入接触It doesen’t mean I don’t care
代表我意Should I just call you to say
我否应该打电告诉I’m falling and I miss you
我非想oooh hoo
Wish I was with you in my dreams
梦想与起and I'm praying to be your side
祈祷身边and suddenly you'll slip away
突溜走oooh hooEasy as flowing down the stream
简单像顺流Do you know that?
知道Will you understand me?
理解我Why is it you make me wait so long?
让我等待久 Sometimes do you think of me
想我as much as I think of you
我想I'd like to know when you dream
我想知道梦Am I there?
Do you miss me?
想念我I know you can't share life with me
我知道能与我起and I don't know what to do
我知所措but if you walk right thru my door,
you will see that I miss you
发现我想In my heartI want youto know thatI miss youIn my heartI want youto know thatI miss youIn my heartI want youto know thatI miss youIn my heartI want youto know thatI miss youI miss youI miss you
提问者评价
感谢真是太感谢了!!终于找到了!!!!那个!加50分够了吗!?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
说起声音点慵懒定布兰妮能演绎吧.歌都沙哑甜美慵懒性组合..本认布兰妮[【lonely】] 歌曲:Lonely
歌手:布兰妮
专辑:Britney
编辑:Power QQ:8350221To think I am so naiveHow dare you play with meI gave you heart and soul yeahTell me baby pleaseWhy you screwing with my headI dont think you understandI wont take your (Gasp) No moreDont knock on my doorNot this time because I recognizeI have heard it all before and I E I IThink of all the time that I have wastedThink of all the times that I took you backAint no way I will be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inLets just face it (face it)Better off alone and I wont turn backThought that I would be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inDont tell me how to feelOr say that you are for realMy mind is made upI am cool without youYou got no more appealNow this girl dont need no manSays what she can do what she canNow I live for meBoy does that make you weepNot this time because I realiseI have heard it all before and I E I II think of all the time that I have wastedI think of all the times that I took you backAint no way I will be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inLets just face it (face it)Better off alone and I wont turn backThought that I would be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inThink of times you made me cryYou had me so confusedI am tired of trying to leave behind thisWhat is A Girl To DoThink of all the times you made me sickI used to think I couldnt handle itWhat you think I am just another chickLost your grip Boy you must have trippedWhat were you thinking when you lost my trustYou had it all and now your left with nothingOh baby now I know you want my touchAnd now your Lonely and you still want meThink of all the time that I have wastedThink of all the times that I took you backAint no way I will be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inLets just face it (Face it)Better off alone and I wont turn backThought that I would be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inThink of all the time that I have wastedThink of all the times that I took you backAint no way I will be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inLets just face it (Face it)Better off alone and I wont turn backThought that I would be lonelyI dont wanna let you back in
one last time.一个很偏的版本。。找不大到
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 legacy support 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信