忘也忘不掉掉你怀抱的温度的英语翻译成

曾经的你…我永远忘不了 怎样翻译成英文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
曾经的你…我永远忘不了 怎样翻译成英文
曾经的你…我永远忘不了 怎样翻译成英文
I can never forget you, the person I once loved.
满意请采纳,谢谢!
I never forget previous you.
曾经的你…我永远忘不了Once you ... I'll never forget满意请采纳,谢谢英语翻译大概意思,.好喜欢你,期待你温暖的怀抱,期待可以感受到你的温度.-.-应该是.真的好喜欢你,期待你温暖的怀抱,也希望可以感觉到你的温度._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译大概意思,.好喜欢你,期待你温暖的怀抱,期待可以感受到你的温度.-.-应该是.真的好喜欢你,期待你温暖的怀抱,也希望可以感觉到你的温度.
英语翻译大概意思,.好喜欢你,期待你温暖的怀抱,期待可以感受到你的温度.-.-应该是.真的好喜欢你,期待你温暖的怀抱,也希望可以感觉到你的温度.
真的好喜欢你,期待你温暖的怀抱,也希望可以感觉到你的温度.根据你的要求作了修改:I really do like you so much.I look forward to your warm hug and also hope to feel your own temperature.
i like you so much, waiting for your warm hug, waiting to feel the heat of your body
I love you so much. I am waiting for your warm chest and looking forward to feeling your heat.
I like you so much, I'm looking forward to your hug and feel your warm...
Good like you, looking forward to you a warm embrace can feel you looking forward to the temperature.
好喜欢你,期待你温暖的怀抱,期待可以感受到你的温度.Warm bosom easy to be fond of you , to expect you , the temperature expecting to be able to experience you.
Baby I love you too baby. Look forward to your warm embrace and and to feel your temperature...
I like you so much,expecting your warm hug and your body heat.
Really good like you, looking forward to you a warm embrace, I hope you could feel the temperature.
您可能关注的推广《我知道我忘不了你,所以我选择永远记得你!心真的很累,但我学不会忘记你!》把这些话翻译成英文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
《我知道我忘不了你,所以我选择永远记得你!心真的很累,但我学不会忘记你!》把这些话翻译成英文
《我知道我忘不了你,所以我选择永远记得你!心真的很累,但我学不会忘记你!》把这些话翻译成英文
I know I will never forget you, so I will always remember you! The heart was really tired, but I can not learn to forget you!
I know i can't forget you,so i prefer to remember you forever.The heart is really tired,but i l will never
forget you~~菜鸟级,勿喷~
“学”应该是“绝”吧~~~
I know I can't forget you,so I choose to remember you forever,my heart is very tired, but I can't learn to forget you
I feel so exhausted because I cannot really forget you. Yes, I am pretty sure of that,so I will keep you in my mind until the end of my life.忘不了你的样子 翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
忘不了你的样子 翻译成英文,谢谢!
忘不了你的样子 翻译成英文,谢谢!
忘不了你的样子:I can't forget how you look.这样翻译比较地道、自己翻译的,有什么问题请追问 、希望及时采纳—— ♥ 多谢 ⌒_⌒
can't forget your appearance
Forget your appearance
can't forget your face
I can't forget your face.
Everything about you give me deep impression.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:我们曾经相处的很愉快,很有默契和共同语言、爱好,你在我心里烙下深深的印记,我忘不掉你是什么意思?
我们曾经相处的很愉快,很有默契和共同语言、爱好,你在我心里烙下深深的印记,我忘不掉你
问题补充:
We used to get a lot of fun, very understanding and a common language, hobbies, you burn deep under the mark in my mind, I forget you
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 忘不掉 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信