曾经深深的爱--只有一次,如果爱--深爱的地方!
如果爱,请深爱
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译Only love 的歌词好吗_百度知道
帮忙翻译Only love 的歌词好吗
2 a.m. and the rain is fallingHere we are at the crossroads once againYou're telling me you're so confusedYou can't make up your mindIs this meant to beYou're asking meTrademarkBut only love can say - try again or walk awayBut I believe for you and meThe sun will shine one daySo I'll just play my partAnd pray you'll have a change of heartBut I can't make you see it throughThat's something only love can doFace to face and a thousand miles apartI've tried my best to make you seeThere's hope beyond the painIf we give enough, if we learn to trust[Chorus]I know if I could find the wordsTo touch you deep insideYou'd give our dream just one more chanceDon't let this be our good-bye
2.a.m.and the rain is falling 凌晨2点,雨在下. here we are at the crossroads once again 我们再次来到这分手的十字路口. you're telling me you're so comfused 你告诉我你是那么彷徨, you can't make up you mind 你无法下定决心. is this meant to be 那是不是意味着, you're asking me 你在回绝我. but only love can say try again or walk away 可是只有爱可以回答,从头开始或远远离开. but i billieve for you and me 然而我坚信,对于你我来说, the sun sill shine one day 阳光会再一次照彻大地. so i'll just play my part 因此我只是扮演我的角色, and pray you'll hanve a change of heart 祈祷你的心情会从此改变. but i can't make you see it through 但我无法让你明白, that's something only love can do 有些事只有爱可以决定. in you arms as the dawn is breaking 晨熹在你的臂膀间升起, face to face and a thousand miles apart 面对面心却相距千里, i've tried my best to make you see 我用尽全力让你明白, there's hope beyond the pain 痛楚过后还有希望. if we give enough - if we learn to trust 如果我们给予足够,如果我们学着去信任. but only love can say - try again or walk away 可是只有爱可以回答,从头开始或远远离开. but i bilieve for you and me 然而我坚信,对于你我来说, the sun will shine one day 阳光会再一次照彻大地. so i'll just play my part 因此我只是扮演我的角色, and pray you'll have a change of heart 祈祷你的心情会从此改变. but i can't make you see it through 但我无法让你明白, that's something only love can do 有些事只有爱可以决定. i know if icould find the words 我知道如果能够找些话 to touch you deep inside 从内心深深触动你 you'd give our dream just one more change 你会给我们的梦想再一次机会 don't let this be our last goodbye 不会让这次成为我们的永别
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁only love的歌词和翻译_百度知道
only love的歌词和翻译
提问者采纳
2.a.m.and the rain is falling 凌晨2点,雨. here we are at the crossroads once again 我再手十字路口. you're telling me you're so comfused 告诉我彷徨, you can't make up you mind 定决. is this meant to be 意味着, you're asking me 绝我. but only love can say try again or walk away 答,始或远远离. but i billieve for you and me 我坚信,于我说, the sun will shine one day 阳光再照彻. so i'll just play my part 我扮演我角色, and pray you'll hanve a change of heart 祈祷情改变. but i can't make you see it through 我让明白, that's something only love can do 些事决定. in you arms as the dawn is breaking 晨熹臂膀间升起, face to face and a thousand miles apart 面面却相距千, i've tried my best to make you see 我用尽全力让明白, there's hope beyond the pain 痛楚希望. if we give enough - if we learn to trust 我给予足够,我着信任. but only love can say - try again or walk away 答,始或远远离. but i bilieve for you and me 我坚信,于我说, the sun will shine one day 阳光再照彻. so i'll just play my part 我扮演我角色, and pray you'll have a change of heart 祈祷情改变. but i can't make you see it through 我让明白, that's something only love can do 些事决定. i know if icould find the words 我知道能够找些 to touch you deep inside 内深深触 you'd give our dream just one more change 给我梦想再机 don't let this be our last goodbye 让我永别but only love can say - try again or walk away 答,始或远远离. but i bilieve for you and me 我坚信,于我说, the sun will shine one day 阳光再照彻. so i'll just play my part 我扮演我角色, and pray you'll have a change of heart 祈祷情改变. but i can't make you see it through 我让明白, that's something only love can do 些事决定.that's something only love can do 些事决定.
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 deep in love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信