he helps me fill in the calendar 改为同义句转换器,he helps

Fill in the blanks according to the first letter.1.Today is Tuesday,so the day after tomorrow is T .2.If you feel ill,go to see a d .3.October 1st is the N day in China.4.How are you going to s your winter holiday?5.I swim fast,he swims f than me.6.B_百度作业帮
Fill in the blanks according to the first letter.1.Today is Tuesday,so the day after tomorrow is T .2.If you feel ill,go to see a d .3.October 1st is the N day in China.4.How are you going to s your winter holiday?5.I swim fast,he swims f than me.6.B
Fill in the blanks according to the first letter.1.Today is Tuesday,so the day after tomorrow is T .2.If you feel ill,go to see a d .3.October 1st is the N day in China.4.How are you going to s your winter holiday?5.I swim fast,he swims f than me.6.Berlin is the c of Germany.
1.Thursday2.doctor3.National4.spend5.faster6.capital(首都)
thursdaydoctornationalfastercapitalFill in the blanks according to the first letter.1.Today is Tuesday,so the day after tomorrow is T .2.If you feel ill,go to see a d .3.October 1st is the N day in China.4.How are you going to s your winter holiday?5.I swim fast,he swims f than me.6.B_百度作业帮
Fill in the blanks according to the first letter.1.Today is Tuesday,so the day after tomorrow is T .2.If you feel ill,go to see a d .3.October 1st is the N day in China.4.How are you going to s your winter holiday?5.I swim fast,he swims f than me.6.B
Fill in the blanks according to the first letter.1.Today is Tuesday,so the day after tomorrow is T .2.If you feel ill,go to see a d .3.October 1st is the N day in China.4.How are you going to s your winter holiday?5.I swim fast,he swims f than me.6.Berlin is the c of Germany.
1.Thursday2.doctor3.National4.spend5.faster6.capital(首都)
thursdaydoctornationalfastercapital人教版七年级英语上册Unit 8测试题及答案(打印版)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版七年级英语上册Unit 8测试题及答案(打印版)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢Fill in the blanks with the given words.坐等回答Ice is very h____ white snow is very s____.In winter,we can go skiing ____(介词) the snow.Don't forget ____(do) your homework.He forget ____(meet) me in Shanghai.It is hard for ____(they) _____百度作业帮
Fill in the blanks with the given words.坐等回答Ice is very h____ white snow is very s____.In winter,we can go skiing ____(介词) the snow.Don't forget ____(do) your homework.He forget ____(meet) me in Shanghai.It is hard for ____(they) ____
Fill in the blanks with the given words.坐等回答Ice is very h____ white snow is very s____.In winter,we can go skiing ____(介词) the snow.Don't forget ____(do) your homework.He forget ____(meet) me in Shanghai.It is hard for ____(they) ____(do) the research.Are you ready ____(介词) the dinner?Tom enjoys ____(look) at all kinds of ____(网站).I can't wait ____(see) you.Please ____(wait) me at the school gate.He walks down the ____(山丘).The rivers are very c____ in hometown.What a lot day!Look!Ann is ____(swim) in the river.
用给出的单词填空.Ice is very hard____ while snow is very soft____.In winter,we can go skiing _on___(介词) the snow.Don't forget _to do___(do) your homework.He forget _meeting___(meet) me in Shanghai.It is hard for __them__(they) to do___(do) the research.Are you ready _for___(介词) the dinner?Tom enjoys looking____(look) at all kinds of _websites___(网站).I can't wait _to see__(see) you.Please _wait for___(wait) me at the school gate.He walks down the _hill___(山丘).The rivers are very common____ in hometown.What a lot day!Look!Ann is _swimming___(swim) in the river.
hard, softonto domeetingthem ,to dolooking,websites.to see.wait forhillcleanswimming,望采纳,谢谢}

我要回帖

更多关于 改为同义句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信