我对车的看法简短过年作文100字字

英语方向:请写一篇作文在约100字的话题:我最好的老师! 在线等写一篇英语短篇_百度知道
英语方向:请写一篇作文在约100字的话题:我最好的老师! 在线等写一篇英语短篇
We called her Miss Gao and she taught us mathematics. Fs not only caring about students's been years since Im convinced that everyone can come across the teachers that they love and my favourite teacher is my middle school class-s a very patients more important. She's make her both an excellent teacher and red never refuse to impart knowledge that she's quite responsible and disinterested to every student in our class, she&#39.Although it' academic performances, but she also cared our problems happening in daily lives. That&#39. What&#39I&#39, she&#39, but I still keep touch with her. I like this teacher because she&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
like father.Although he is just an ordinary teacher ,he teaches us a lot of truth in life.In my heart,seem to have nothing problem stumped him.wang).In life,is the best teacher.I feel very lucky I met many good teachers, in the teaching,he is inferior to high graduate teachers,he is the best teacher,I couldn’t help but think of me the best teachers,in particular.he is also in charge of our class. He is really on his everyword and action to influence usMy best teacherWhen it comes to the teacher.The most impressive is the junior highschool math teacher(Mr
我最好的老师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁主题:写一篇英语短文、谈谈自己对狗仔队现象的看法。要点如下:一、公众的好奇心。二、名人隐私的破坏。三、对新闻的真实性的质疑。 词数一百字左右。
主题:写一篇英语短文、谈谈自己对狗仔队现象的看法。要点如下:一、公众的好奇心。二、名人隐私的破坏。三、对新闻的真实性的质疑。 词数一百字左右。
我英语报纸里的标准答案哦
相关知识等待您来回答
招生考试领域专家热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 一首简单的诗歌_100字
一首简单的诗歌_100字
95人赞了这篇文章
作文网专稿 未经允许不得转载  一首简单的诗歌,
  是我的一个真实写照。
  一首简单的诗歌,
  倾诉了我心中的烦闷与不快。
  一首简单的诗歌,
  引领着我从伤感中走向开朗。
  一首简单的诗歌,
  教会了我如何应对任何困难。
  一首简单的诗,
  抵得过任何长篇大论。
  一首简单的诗歌,
  是我心灵最好的住所。
  一首简单的诗歌,
  不仅仅是一首简单的诗歌!
&&&&&初二:夜殇
百科词条:
的其他作文
推荐 的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章主题:写一篇英语短文、谈谈自己对狗仔队现象的看法。要点如下:一、公众的好奇心。二、名人隐私的破坏。三、对新闻的真实性的质疑。 词数一百字左右。
主题:写一篇英语短文、谈谈自己对狗仔队现象的看法。要点如下:一、公众的好奇心。二、名人隐私的破坏。三、对新闻的真实性的质疑。 词数一百字左右。
我英语报纸里的标准答案哦
相关知识等待您来回答
招生考试领域专家帮我写一篇介绍朋友和介绍自己的英语作文,80-100字以内,要简单明了.急用,_百度作业帮
帮我写一篇介绍朋友和介绍自己的英语作文,80-100字以内,要简单明了.急用,
My name is Bubble. I like coffee, green tea, and any drink with bitter bubbles. Last summer I went to Japan. I find interesting drinks, all with bitter bubbles. It is a wonderful experiences I have ever had.My best friend is Sussi. She likes ice-cream, juice, and sweet drinks.It is somewhat funny when both of us have meals outside. We order different stuff.Although we enjoy different food and drink, we are good friends. We can talk about any topics - and I trust her just she me. We are very good friends.
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于春节的作文100字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信