按默认排序
其他1条回答
cdabcdabba
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语:全部!求求你!_百度知道
提问者采纳
同学你好,英语牛人团为你解答。1. have no idea give speech2. in university remember by heart3. It's my pleasure in need4. so that make disappointed5. avoid making6. a sense of humour without difficulties7. accept invitation participate in8. have a seat首字母填空:1. university2. trust3. pale或者painful4. invitation5. obey6. seats7. pleasure有问题的话欢迎追问 :-)
提问者评价
加拿大心理研究员
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语:全部!求求你_百度知道
英语:全部!求求你
提问者采纳
When you sit and watch TV hour after hour, do you ever think of what it may do to your health More and more teenagers are becoming overweight(超重) and near-sighted because of the large amount of time they spend in front of the TV. Plus, they are growing less and less creative(创造性) since watching TV doesn't need active thought. Last week, the TV Turn off Network began its ninth TV Turn off week in the U.S.A. The organization(组织)encourages people to play games, read books, lie under a tree, talk to family members and friends-anything but watch TV. American school children spend about 1 000 hours a year watching TV-more time than they spend in school. Doctors in both China and the U.S.A. worry that sitting and watching TV has replaced the physical activity that is necessary to keep children healthy. Experts say that the longer children watch TV, the more weight they will get. And the food children eat while watching TV makes the problem more serious. To keep healthy, kids need to exercise, talk to friends and family, and explore the world around them. Could you go a week without televisionIt might be difficult for many TV lovers, but why not have a try自找吧写完记关注我贴吧面英语神哦
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
虽读懂意思
语 固定搭配点忘卤煮参考吧
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
提问者采纳
I have lived in London since I was three years old.Lucy is so good at art
that she won the school painting competition.He raised his voice so that everybody could 攻贰缔股郫噶惦拴定茎hear him.Your parents will be proud of you if you win the game.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
b & becausea &sinced &so ...th攻贰缔股郫噶惦拴定茎atc & so thate &if
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
英语:全部!求求你!
来自江西省泰和县三都中学
CBCBCACABD}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器发音 的文章