等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌歌词好像是would you love me. 后面好多lalalalalala_百度知道
有首英文歌歌词好像是would you love me. 后面好多lalalalalala
有首英文歌歌词好像是would you love me.
后面好多lalalalalala love me
提问者采纳
m not strong enough, and love me anywayWould you love me anywayWill you love me anywayBaby I need to hear you say, so I walk awayFrom a dream I never even wanted for myselfWould you love me anywayIf I'm gonna breakAnd you can&#39, that you know meYou really know me and you love me anywayIf I want to fly, would you love meHold me while I try, would you love meIf It be like everybody else, because you love meIf I wish to live among the starsWhere I can touch God'Would You Love Me Anyway&s faceWould yoIf I am just a girl, when I&#39, would you love me anywayWould you love me anywayBaby I need to hear you say, would you love meJust one against the world, would you love meIf I can't understand why, would you love meIf I run to you when I wanna cry&quot
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
lalalalala的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
。。。。。。我心永恒。。
不是......
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌名 是英文的女的唱的 开头和 高潮都是 lalalalalala_百度知道
求一首歌名 是英文的女的唱的 开头和 高潮都是 lalalalalala
是一个女生唱的英文的 很凄凉
开头音乐有点刺啦刺啦响的效果开头是a~a~a~~然后开唱是英文 高潮的地方是 lalalalalala~ lalalalala~很好听的 ~不是我在那个墙角受过伤风 是个英文名 名字不是很长但是我忘了
提问者采纳
Clemence&Jean Baptiste Maunier。歌手。。。有一首超级童声的歌。。。。你去酷我音乐盒找找,里面好像有你说的那一首。。不知道是不是哈。。
其他类似问题
lalalalala的相关知识
其他4条回答
Ein Kleines Lied?
loving you?
是不是yesterday once more?很经典的老歌`
是ein kleines lied吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌英文的?一开头是lalalalalala,lalalalalala,lala,然后好像是you be my love my lie_百度知道
求一首歌英文的?一开头是lalalalalala,lalalalalala,lala,然后好像是you be my love my lie
是不是《La la love》?波兰女歌手 Ann Winsborn。歌词:La la love
la la loveMhmm...You’re the la love of my lifeOne way ticket and of life to livePockets full of sunshineLots of love to giveLonging for your kissesLonging for your arms to be holding me.I took the Friday night flightParis here I comeCouldn’t live without youYou're the only oneGot the note you wrote me – know it all by heartOh nothing’s gonna keep us apart.There is only...La la love on my mind,Gonna leave my la la love on the line,Baby just surrender, you’ll be la lucky tonight.Looking out for ooh la穿旦扁秆壮飞憋时铂江 la la l’amourAnd I’m gonna la la love you toujours.There’s no doubt about it,You’re the la love of my life.Don’t care about my suitcase,Gonna grab a cab,Let your arms unfold meGive you all I haveBoy you got me dreamin’You’re a kiss awayIn your arms I’m going to stayThere is only...La la love on my mind,Gonna leave my la la love on the line,Baby just surrender, you’ll be la lucky tonight.Looking out for ooh la la la l’amourAnd I’m gonna la la love you toujours.There’s no doubt about it,You’re the la love of my life.La la love on my mind,Gonna leave my la la love on the line,Baby just surrender, you’ll be la lucky tonight.Looking out for ooh la la la l’amourAnd I’m gonna la la love you toujours.There’s no doubt about it,You’re the la love of my life.There’s no doubt about itYou’re the la love of my life.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
是 i am you 歌词是这样的La di da di 穿旦扁秆壮飞憋时铂江da daLa di da di da daLa da daI am tied by truthlike an anchorAnchored to a bottomless seaI am floating freelyin the heavensHeld in by your heart’s gravityAll because of loveAll because of loveEven though sometimesyou don’t know who I am
LIKE YOU LIFE
lalalalala的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌,英文,女唱 ,轻快愉悦,高潮都是LALALALALALA_百度知道
一首歌,英文,女唱 ,轻快愉悦,高潮都是LALALALALALA
一首歌,英文,女唱 ,轻快愉悦俯唬碘舅鄢矫碉蝎冬莽,高潮都是LALALALALALA开头是什么i'm young so .....
提问者采纳
苹果广告歌曲Yael naim - new soulMV:下载 中英文歌词对照:I'm a new soul 我刚来不久 I can do this strange world 觉得自己能适应这个奇怪的世界 hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take 希望能懂得如何给予,如何索取 But since I came here 不过自从我来了之后 I felt the joy and the fear 感受过快乐,也有恐惧 Finding myself making every possible mistake 发现自己总是在犯错 lalalalalalalalalalalalalalal..... 啦啦啦... I'm a young soul 我很年轻 in this very strange world 在这个奇怪的世界 hoping I could learn a bit about what is true and faith 希望能学到什么是真实,什么是信念 But why all this hate 但是为什么到处都是仇恨 try to comunnicate 想方设法去和身边的人交流 finding just in love is not always easy to make 发现爱其实不是一件容易的事 l俯唬碘舅鄢矫碉蝎冬莽alalalalalalalalalalalalalala.... 啦啦啦...
提问者评价
就是这个谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
三楼的回答是正确的,不好意思呵呵,没看到那句I am a young soul...
凯莉米洛的
英文?我听过两个人是日文的,不知道是不是。。。
lalalalala的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 东京食尸鬼第五集插曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信