i ignored her, but now i'm back to her, she her的区别aske

When I met her this
When I met her this morning, I went up to greet her but I ______ and she continued her way.
A. was kept away
B. was ignored
C. was left alone
D. was kept away
_百度作业帮
When I met her this
When I met her this morning, I went up to greet her but I ______ and she continued her way.
A. was kept away
B. was ignored
C. was left alone
D. was kept away
When I met her this
When&I&met&her&this&morning,&I&went&up&to&greet&her&but&I&______&and&she&continued&her&way.&&&&&
A.&was&kept&away&&&& B.&was&ignored&&& C.&was&left&alone&&& D.&was&kept&away英语翻成汉语my most embarrassing moment was when i was 12 years old.my three sisters and i were at a baseball game and i was acting up.my mom threatened to give me a spanking but she hadnt in years so i ignored it.i finally got on her nerves so_百度作业帮
英语翻成汉语my most embarrassing moment was when i was 12 years old.my three sisters and i were at a baseball game and i was acting up.my mom threatened to give me a spanking but she hadnt in years so i ignored it.i finally got on her nerves so
英语翻成汉语my most embarrassing moment was when i was 12 years old.my three sisters and i were at a baseball game and i was acting up.my mom threatened to give me a spanking but she hadnt in years so i ignored it.i finally got on her nerves so much she brought me into the bathroom to give me a spanking which i was not awake of until she pulled down my pants and spanked me once with her brush.it didnt hurt and it was only her right tom,but just as my pants came down a few girls at my shcool walked in the bathroom and saw my butt cheeks!they took pictures on their camera phones and sent it around the shcool!i was so embarrassed we moved!
我最尴尬的时刻是在我12岁. 我的三个姐妹,我是一个棒球游戏,我是代理了. 我妈妈扬言给我一个改过,但未见她在这么多年我没有理会. 我终于找到了她的神经这么多,她把我带进浴室,给我一个改过其中 我是不会醒的,直到她拉低了我的裤子和爸爸,我曾经与她的画笔. 它didn't伤害,而只是她的右汤姆, , 但正如我的裤子下来几个女孩,我整合走在浴室看到我的 对接脸颊! 他们拍下他们的相机手机,并寄给各地的整合! 令我感到非常尴尬,在我们的身后!}

我要回帖

更多关于 she和her的区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信