那个i love the movie movie 这是什么歌好听

The movie I love the best 文 /
Once I raise a question among my friends which movie they love the best, their answers usually are the biggest in the ticket box, like Lord of Rings, like Harry Potter series, like Transformers, etc. Those big movies do catch most people's eyes including mine, fantastic stories, fabulous pictures, grandeur sound effects, big money definitely could make products extraordinary.However, on the angle of pure art, excluding commercial incentives, some friends admit they also enjoy films like The Legend of 1900, Four Weddings and One Funeral, Nottingham Hill, There's Something about Mary, the light comedies and so on.As for me, my f**orite is A River Runs Through It, adapted from an autobiographic novel written by Norman Maclean, released by Columbia Pictures in 1992, directed by Robert Redford, starring Brad Pitt and Tom Skerrit.I enjoyed the narrative style movie with great affection and was deeply impressed by the beautiful scenes of Montana in north America as well as the joys and sorrows of the Maclean's family on the screen.The enjoyment of watching a movie is a combination of sight and sound. A River Runs Through It gives me a tranquil pleasure when the peaceful plots intertwined with echoing melody, the feeling of satisfaction on the artistic masterpiece endures long time of wearing.It's a river of life indeed, passing throughout our journeys of lives. We each h**e a river running in our mind, from babyhood to ** the river runs ceaselessly till the end of one's life.The hearts of Maclean brothers were linked tightly by their fly-fishing habits on the Missouri River, their mother river, which nourished their root. After Norman Maclean finished his university education in Chicago and returned to his hometown, he found his fly-fishing technique would never catch up with Paul, his younger brother any more. Paul was killed in a street fight finally, le**ing a tragic emotion to Maclean's family, but the impression of his state-of-art fly-fishing enabled his life to be extending in the long, endlessly flowing and rippling Missouri river, the mother river of M in the life-long river of his brother's memory, for ever.Certainly, something in the life could be lasting eternally.Now, almost two decades past, I am going to read the same name novel, to h**e a different and fresh pleasure contrast to the movie.
电话:010-
所有红包均按原价与作者5:5分成
本月排名: 本月鲜花:
1朵鲜花2朵鲜花3朵鲜花4朵鲜花5朵鲜花6朵鲜花
这本书写得太好了,支持一下!
作者笔名:
一个生活的提炼者。
编辑推荐作品
Copyright (C) 1997 - 2014 榕树下信息技术有限公司. All Rights Reserved.love aj kal movie
2010星际比赛0108a_Movie_vs_Shine[KaL]
Zoom in Super - ごくせん The Movie 深
Justin Bieber vs. AJ Lee, Favorite Godzilla Movie, Hard Game
稍后补充视频简介
中欧合璧 EU-China Love Links AJ and Natalie
来自北京的艾晶和来自英国的娜塔莉在北京的街道相遇,故事讲述了这段感情如何带领他们共同走向新的生活。
AJ is from Beijing and Natalie is from England. They met on the streets of Beijing and tell their tale of how their love has led them to start a new life together.
EVER2009: Movie vs Shine[KaL]
EVER2009: Movie vs Shine[KaL]
love aj kal movie>>i love the movie>>love movie clips
love aj kal movie相关推荐
更多“love aj kal movie”搜索结果
ごくせん THE MOVIE Countdown 公開まであと6日 (
Movie PvZ Shine[KaL] 3
EVER OSL Ro4 Group B
Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) ESubs Hindi Indian Movie
Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) ESubs Hindi Indian Movie -
About: Kal Ho Naa Ho
Director: Nikhil Advani -
Producer: Karan Johar, Yash Johar -
Music: Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy -
Main Cast: Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Preity Zinta, Jaya Bachchan...
Genre: Romance -
Release: Oct 28, 2003 -
Awards: 15 -
Story: This is an emotional love triangle involving Aman Mathur (Shah Rukh Khan) Naina (Pretty Zinta) & Rohit (Saif Ali Khan). Troubled with the ups and downs of life, Naina is perennially depressed. Aman, Naina's neighbour, brings in a new meaning to her life and succeeds in making her a happy person. Naina falls in love with him. Knowing that her classmate Rohit is madly in love with her and that his days are numbered as an ailing heart patient, Aman declares himself as a married person. This helps Naina & Rohit move ahead in life. Later on Abhay & Priya (Sanjay Kapoor & Sonali Bendre) tell Naina the truth about Aman. Keep watching to see what happens to Aman, Rohit and Naina...
Love Aaj Kal - HD
(2009) ESubs Hindi Indian Movie
Love Aaj Kal - HD (2009) ESubs Hindi Indian Movie -
About: Love Aaj Kal -
Director: Imtiaz Ali -
Producer: Saif Ali Khan, Dinesh Vijan -
Music: Pritam Chakraborty -
Main Cast: Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone, Rishi Kapoor, Rahul Khanna... more -
Genre: Drama Banner: Eros International -
Release: Jul 31, 2009 -
Awards: 14 -
Storyline: Love Aaj Kal takes a look at the how 'Love' has evolved over the years.The film essentially is about two sets of people. One set of people believe that what used to happen in the olden times in love relationships is very silly while the other set of people (the older generation) feels its not possible to deal with things so practically especially when it concerns matter of the heart. Both plots (Veer Singh's romance with Harleen many years back and Jai and Meera's relationship in the present) simultaneously reveal in the movie. Finally both stories end up believing in the same message that in any era, the routine of love may be different but the experience is the same.
kal ho na ho hindi movie
[STX vs CJ 1]KaL PvP Movie
ShinHan ProLeague STX vs CJ
Dil Hai Mera Deewana
Kal Ho Naa Ho movie
HINDI MOVIE SONG
[CJ vs STX 3]Movie PvP KaL
SPL CJ vs STX
AJ Singing =For d 1st time in Forever = frm d Movie FROZEN
She is 5 years old now. Adorable and the cutest. Another one to enjoy for my family and friends!
Aaj Aur Kal 1963 hindi movie
110514 SPL10-11赛季 Movie(P) vs Kal(P) 03
110514 SPL10-11赛季 Movie(P) vs Kal(P) 03
SPL09-10: Movie vs KaL
SPL09-10: Movie vs KaL
Movie PvZ Shine[KaL] 1
EVER OSL Ro4 Group B
love aj kal
Chhodo Kal Ki Baatein hindi movie 2012 DVDRip
2010星际比赛0108d_Movie_vs_Shine[KaL]
Kal ho naa ho movie song .
Kal ho naaho movie song .