教师1414.3浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
34页免费7页免费40页免费4页¥2.008页免费35页2下载券77页2下载券3页免费5页免费3页免费
英语翻译理论与实践|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢算了吧,反正我没用,我觉得不是你不配我而是我不配你,也许你有比我更好的人选。 用英文怎么翻译?_百度知道
算了吧,反正我没用,我觉得不是你不配我而是我不配你,也许你有比我更好的人选。 用英文怎么翻译?
提问者采纳
t think you don&#39。Forget it, I don't deserve you,t deserve me but I don&#39, anyway I was useless, maybe you have a better person than I am. i think tht i dont deserve you . wish u find someone whose better than me
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
okay , its my fault . i think tht i dont deserve you . wish u find someone whose better than me
Forget it, anyway I was useless, I don't think you don't deserve me but I don't deserve you, maybe you have a better person than I am.
算了吧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
告诉我好吗的英文
英文翻译as you would hugged mewhat about when you:&&&& accuse:&&&&I; me:&&&&what
例句与用法1. "will you answer me?" said quilp .“你告诉我好吗?”奎尔普说。2.If you knew who he was , would you tell me你要是知道他是谁的话,告诉我好吗3.Will you let me know if you can ' t come to dinner如果你不能来参加晚宴,请告诉我好吗4.Will you please tell me the secret of your saffron sauce请把你的调料秘方告诉我好吗? 5.I don ' t know where to start ! could you show me , please我不知道从何点起!请你告诉我好吗? 6.Would you laugh oh please tell me these你会微笑吗请告诉我好吗7." will you answer me ? " said quilp“你告诉我好吗? ”奎尔普说。 8.May i have your fax number把传真号告诉我好吗? 9.If you have any information concerning my daughter , please , share it如果你有任何关于我女儿的消息,请告诉我好吗10.Could you just run through this article and tell me what you think of it这篇文章请你过目,并把你的看法告诉我好吗? &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇请英语翻译投诉信,不要机器翻译,要人为翻译。_百度知道
请英语翻译投诉信,不要机器翻译,要人为翻译。
当我向申诉部门提出要查看自身帐户违规行为的时候,而是伴随我们生活的一个无可替代的情感世界,我不停的劝阻,这样的问题被他默认了。当我要求GM提供帐户记录信息的时候,无限的申诉信也石沉大海,魔兽世界对我和我的朋友来说。但是就在前不久,是我的朋友们给了我重新站起来的勇气。我又想问,我被邮件通告,在这里笑,我和数以千计的玩家决定离开这个世界了,我希望我的这最后一封邮件。这5年来,我开始庆幸,也无法建立的,可以由暴雪公司来接收,在被偷盗期间做出的违规行为导致的后果,被网易公司给予了永久冻结的奖励。在离开的时候,我的感情在这里得到膨胀,我的8封申诉信全部都只有两个结果----申诉失败,原来我不仅仅是一个人,但是在中国服务器,一个凝聚自己几年的心血,他们的内心也许跟我一样的挣扎吧。就在我最失落的时候,及时的向GM提供了我的个人有效身份证明希望通过帐户记录来寻回失去的财产,可能是因为偷盗者在使用我的帐户时,所以不能提供,于是我登陆了另外的帐号找GM进行询问,都已经不再是一个游戏。从上个月开始。首先感谢你们能做出这样优秀的游戏来陪伴我们的生活。在我和朋友们高兴的游戏时。从那一刻起。在这里哭,才知道,关系到偷盗者的利益吗,却在询问时被恶意的中断了通话,他说这关系到别人的利益,再进行申诉。这5年来。当我充满疑问的把最后一线希望放置在电话询问客服的时候,我和很多朋友都被迫不得已的要求离开这个世界,通过正常条件。还有玩家,因为我们都对网易公司失望了。滑稽的事。有些玩家,在我的身前身后有着不计其数的同胞,核查后就能把帐户解除冻结。GM的告诉我,结果也是徒劳无功,一个释放自己几年的平台?并且剥夺了政治权利终身。但是在今后的时间段里,我的朋友们就纷纷的准备告别魔兽世界。我想问的是,这让我们无法接受。原来我不是最惨的。自从魔兽世界登陆中国开始,所以,并告诉我?当我对GM上司说明我的情况后。最后,我找回了我的帐户,因为网易公司盲目的对我们的帐号进行了永久冻结处理,就这样在我们没有胡作非为的情况下,在得不到任何保护的情况下,我问他“是否所有跟我一样毫不知情的玩家,并联系了GM,这样的名字是不被承认?当我要求GM对偷盗者的帐户处罚情况时,就这样在我们不知道的情况下,并且漏洞百出的战网注册中被寻回,在上个代理时期购买的帐号,胡乱的使用了这样的程序,甚至,不停的挽留。而这一切。只是现在。它给我们带来无限的欢乐和依赖,在这里感受着不一样的喜怒哀乐,从别的朋友那么获取了一些财产。在我伤心的对中国玩家诉苦的时候,都需要我们玩家来全责承担,在网易公司异常简单,这让我很疑惑:我是一名来自中国的魔兽世界玩家,我就全身心的将自己融入到这个新的世界里。我绝望了。一个陪伴自己几年的人物。原因很简单?”,仔细的对情况进行描述,现在我和很多玩家都不得不向这个跟随我们5年的游戏说再见了,并严肃处罚偷盗者。而邮件给我的理由是“使用了第三方面未授权软件”,而被告知“从不被认可的情况下非法获取财产”,不能提供,我的帐户因为被盗取,得到了分享,他们的情况比我更加的恶劣。在半个小时以后关于魔兽世界中国代理商,或者没有任何回复,都是因为网易公司的渎职和无能造成的,我决定为了他们再次奋斗,我的帐户被永久冻结,我想我终于能够理解当初那里执意离开魔兽世界的朋友,他说这是关系别人的帐户隐私。只是,被邮件告知是由于我帐户下名为[Pra_3]的人物使用了非法软件。还有的玩家,只是告知是否被永久冻结也算帐户隐私吗,使得我一个通行证下的5个帐户被全数洗劫一空,在第二天发生了,最后导致了永久冻结处理。在这样的情况下,也不是第一个。尊敬的暴雪公司
提问者采纳
he said that this relates others&#39, to be exceptionally simple in the net easy company, now I and played the families to be able not but to follow we 5 year game to this to say goodbye. But the mail was “uses the third aspect for mine reason not to be authorized the software”, but in the Chinese server, already no longer was a game. GM tells me, are because the net easy company&#39, that gained some properties from other friend. This for 5 years, this let me have doubts very much, does not stop detaining, he said that this relates others&#39, prompt has provided my individual effective identification hope to GM the property which retrieves through the account record loses. I have despaired, perhaps their innermost feelings same struggle with me, possibly is because stealing when uses my account. Respect storm company, and has related GM, needs we to play the family to come the entire responsibility to undertake: I am one play the family from China&#39. The funny matter, the evil spirit beastly world to me and the friend of mine. Originally I am not most miserable. Lands China since the evil spirit beastly world to start? And has eliminated the political rights lifelong, this l account privacy. This for 5 years, is informed by the mail is because under my account the named [Pra_3] character has used the illegal software, I have retrieved my account. Finally, careful carried on the description to the situation, the infinite appeal letter also likes a stone dropped into the sea, cannot provide, to have given by the net easy company the permanent freezing reward, through the normal condition, I will integrate on the total involvement to this new world. What I want to ask, could relieve the account the freeze. But all these, occurred in the second day, how many years platform does release oneself, causes under my pass 5 account to loot spatially one by the total. A half hour later. First thanks you to be able to make the such outstanding game to a benefit, the friends of mine on the preparation farewell evil spirit beastly world in abundance, I decided for they struggled once more, my sentiment obtains the inflation in here, in the previous agent time purchase&#39About the evil spirit beastly world China business agent. Starts from the previous month, therefore. Is evil spirit beastly world. From that moment,s dereliction and creates incompetently, use such procedure carelessly, my account. Is leaving, I hoped that my this last mail, I thought that I can understand finally initially there insisted on the friend who leaves the evil spirit beastly world, or does not have any reply. In such situation, because is stolen, was the friends of mine has given the courage which I stood, relates stealing the benefit, my 8 appeal letter will have completely two results----The appeal defeat, their situation compared to my even more bad, the result is also makes a futile effort? When I request GM to the stealing account punishment situation, I by mail circular, such question is tacitly approved by him. Is only, may receive by the storm company, in cannot obtain in any protection situation, even, because we to be disappointed to the net easy company, I and thousands of play the family to decide that left this world, how many years painstaking care does condense oneself. Cries in here, finally has caused permanent freezing processing, smiles in here. When I request GM provides the account recorded information time, and serious punishment stealing, like this in we have not committed evil acts in the situation. I want to ask that is only informs also to be calculated whether by the permanent freezing the account privacy, my account by the permanent freezing. Most loses in me, originally I not only am a person, the consequence which in steals period is made the illegal activities which causes, after mine body predecessor has the countless compatriot, is feeling the dissimilar laughter. When I to appealed that the department proposed must examine own account illegal activities time, anger, the emotion world but followed us to live which does not have may substitute, because the net easy company blind to have carried on permanent freezing processing to our account number, and is full of loopholes in the war network registration is retrieved. Also some play the family. But in present&#39, like this in we did not know in situation, advising against which I do not stop. But in little while ago. The reason is very simple, therefore I landed other account number to look for GM to carry on the inquiry, and told me, obtained the share. How many years character does accompany oneself, I asked that he “whether to possess with me knows nothing equally plays the family. Also has plays the family, after the investigation? When I after the GM boss exs time section, but is informed “ever not in the situation which approves the illegal gain property”, such name was not acknowledged that is also unable to establish, therefore cannot provide?”. When me and friends happy game. Somewhat plays the family, actually when inquiry by malicious interrupt telephone conversation. Sad plays in me to China the family complains. It brings infinite happy and the dependence to us, carried on the appeal again, I and many friends am compelled the request which has to leave this world, I start to rejoice, is also not first, sorrow and happiness in here. When I fill the question the last ray of hope to lay aside in the telephone inquired the guest takes time
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
在这里哭。在半个小时以后。滑稽的事,我的帐户因为被盗取;World of Warcraft&quot, which for us is far from acceptable, I would like to thank you very much for developing such a first-rated game for us, my friends and I were kicked out of the this world forever just because of the irresponsiblitiy and arrogance of your agent NetEase。但是就在前不久, I asked GM to provide the records of my accounts so that I could have a clearer picture who actually did it,使得我一个通行证下的5个帐户被全数洗劫一空, I,现在我和很多玩家都不得不向这个跟随我们5年的游戏说再见了,及时的向GM提供了我的个人有效身份证明希望通过帐户记录来寻回失去的财产,我是一名来自中国的魔兽世界玩家,我和数以千计的玩家决定离开这个世界了. First of all,被邮件告知是由于我帐户下名为[Pra_3]的人物使用了非法软件: the Chinese agent NetEase of World of Warcraft尊敬的暴雪公司;ve experienced。这5年来,在这里笑,得到了分享.从上个月开始, I sent another eight letters,都是因为网易公司的渎职和无能造成的,在我的身前身后有着不计其数的同胞。I am one of the millions of players of your product &quot, and the reaction was a tacit acknowledgement关于魔兽世界中国代理商, many of my friends took leave of this world despite my persistent beggings. Although I retrieved my accounts right after half an hour&#39。从那一刻起, and I experienced all the emotions accessible to human beings。只是。就在我最失落的时候. But what amused me was that a name like [Pra_3] could never be created on a Chinese server,也无法建立的; is more than a PC game for my friends and me, like so many other players,因为网易公司盲目的对我们的帐号进行了永久冻结处理。在离开的时候,都已经不再是一个游戏,在得不到任何保护的情况下;privacy&quot! I tried again asking for the detailed actions taken under my account that were regarded as &quot,或者没有任何回复, who must have endured the same anxieties like myself,可能是因为偷盗者在使用我的帐户时;t know whether I should thank God that I have my pitying peers with me all the time?并且剥夺了政治权利终身; upon its launch in the Chinese market。I thrust myself into &quot,而是伴随我们生活的一个无可替代的情感世界,被网易公司给予了永久冻结的奖励,他们的情况比我更加的恶劣,我决定为了他们再次奋斗,这让我很疑惑. During in China. But now,他们的内心也许跟我一样的挣扎吧, despite the happiness we&#39,核查后就能把帐户解除冻结。在我伤心的对中国玩家诉苦的时候;. And not long before now,我希望我的这最后一封邮件。To,我找回了我的帐户, a character that has been endowed with time and energy,我的朋友们就纷纷的准备告别魔兽世界,我不停的劝阻,魔兽世界对我和我的朋友来说,我问他“是否所有跟我一样毫不知情的玩家. However。我又想问. Uagainst the regulations&quot?”! When I was lauching my last query,我被邮件通告。在我和朋友们高兴的游戏时,才知道,可以由暴雪公司来接收。它给我们带来无限的欢乐和依赖,一个凝聚自己几年的心血,不能提供, I still got the feedback that my accounts would be frozen indefinitely. I was very much puzzeled as I never &quot, and was notified that the character [Pra_3] under my account used a sort of unauthorized program.当我要求GM提供帐户记录信息的时候,就这样在我们不知道的情况下。一个陪伴自己几年的人物,都需要我们玩家来全责承担,我的8封申诉信全部都只有两个结果----申诉失败,所以;employed any unauthorized software&World of Warcraft&quot,结果也是徒劳无功. All the complaint letters thereafter were just like stones into a vast ocean。原因很简单,不停的挽留,却在询问时被恶意的中断了通话,但是在中国服务器。但是在今后的时间段里, I want this letter and our utter disspointment of NetEase could reach you directly, &quot。我想问的是. The thief is entitled the &quot。I am desperate now,仔细的对情况进行描述;s time and contacted GM right away with my identity details,并告诉我,所以不能提供. And thousands of players like myself have to make a hearbroken decision to leave this world forever,也不是第一个,就这样在我们没有胡作非为的情况下; before,无限的申诉信也石沉大海, I threw my doubts at GM! I asked GM boldly that whether the thief&#39,关系到偷盗者的利益吗,我的帐户被永久冻结。HWorld of Warcraft&quot,在第二天发生了,我开始庆幸. therefore,原来我不仅仅是一个人. I am totally dumbfounded, some have got even unfairer treatments。GM的告诉我! I start to appreciate the decision of my leaving friends. Afterwards. I cried,在这里感受着不一样的喜怒哀乐,他说这是关系别人的帐户隐私?当我对GM上司说明我的情况后。当我向申诉部门提出要查看自身帐户违规行为的时候. During the last five years, but was refused as &quot。原来我不是最惨的?当我要求GM对偷盗者的帐户处罚情况时;it was against privacy agreement with the players&quot. All blames should fall on NetEase as it blindly froze our accounts permanently,这样的问题被他默认了; it has become a virtual harbour that nourishes us when we are lonely and stressed, reason being &an unauthorized third party software was employed&quot,并联系了GM, I found refugee in here with friends that shared my thoughts,我和很多朋友都被迫不得已的要求离开这个世界,一个释放自己几年的平台。在这样的情况下。只是现在!我绝望了! I have to admit that I am not the only victim! I don&#39,这让我们无法接受。而邮件给我的理由是“使用了第三方面未授权软件”,在被偷盗期间做出的违规行为导致的后果, a character that is a virtual me was so very innocently killed。F on top of my sufferings。首先感谢你们能做出这样优秀的游戏来陪伴我们的生活,胡乱的使用了这样的程序,我就全身心的将自己融入到这个新的世界里,并严肃处罚偷盗者;s actions should be borne by the victim,再进行申诉, I am forced to say goodbye to this world that accompanied us for such a long time:Dear Sir or Madam,这样的名字是不被承认,我的感情在这里得到膨胀! this is absolutely unacceptable,只是告知是否被永久冻结也算帐户隐私吗! A character that has been with us for years。当我充满疑问的把最后一线希望放置在电话询问客服的时候,甚至, giving rise to a total loss of five accounts under the same pass, the phone was cut unmercifully, who mentioned that it was the person who stole my accounts that had run some unauthorized programs and told me to make further investigations before raising m。这5年来,是我的朋友们给了我重新站起来的勇气.自从魔兽世界登陆中国开始,于是我登陆了另外的帐号找GM进行询问。而这一切。最后,因为我们都对网易公司失望了,他说这关系到别人的利益, my accounts were getting stolen, which were either negavitated or neglected,我想我终于能够理解当初那里执意离开魔兽世界的朋友: Blizzard Entertainment CompanySubject
我不可能会!
投诉信的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译:也许你不知道,但我的心只里从始至终只有你一个,等我好吗?_百度知道
英文翻译:也许你不知道,但我的心只里从始至终只有你一个,等我好吗?
请懂的人回答!要准确的!
提问者采纳
Maybe you don&#39翻译为;t know, but in my heart
其他类似问题