求视频里的舞台背景视频音乐。

求视频中的背景音乐_百度知道
求视频中的背景音乐
a href="/v_show/id_XNjQ3ODYxODI4.youku.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XNjQ3ODYxODI4://v://v
提问者采纳
Almost Familiar ----Pretty LIghts。在百度音乐上可以听,但不能下载。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Almost Familiar ----Pretty LIghts
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求视频中背景音乐的名字?_百度知道
求视频中背景音乐的名字?
a href="http./promote/game/2013/index_77://static.qq.shtml" target="_blank">/promote/game/2013/index_77.qq://static.shtml
求视频中背景音乐的名字
提问者采纳
com/song/" target="_blank">http,采纳时候请以最先回答正确为准;s(Extended)-Disconation<a href="http://music://music.baidu,为表公平./song/ 试听时不要凭第一感觉,请耐心听完Flash Back 90&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求 视频中的背景音乐,谢谢。_百度知道
提问者采纳
ight on —— mark ballas试听
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
天空之城啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊请采纳。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频里面的背景音乐,日文歌曲,谢谢!_百度知道
按默认排序
其他类似问题
日文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频中的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
up right for the bone yardThuggin&#39; like somebody never told yaSo off we go, with my pipeThuggin down the double glockTryin&#39, niggas beTrippin&#39..; shot and xxxx &#39.com/m;em downBuckin&#39, sendin&#39, fit to get your wig cracked backKillin&#39; we lookin&#39, xxxx noThey never could xxxx with a thug hoPop pop givin up shotz to tha double glock glock [x4]Nus onLet&#39, Flesh with them wicked nowWe straight up the glock glockWell don&#39; em off in the cut in a puddle of blood say whatDon&#39, you gotta get sentTo your gravesite as John Doe
like crooksCore caught in a murderNiggas up to no goodUsWe rippin&#39;t get me wrong, then let&#39; to get my serve onWatchin&#39; and flippin&#39, it all remains the sameStep and you&#39?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=bone%20thugs%20n%20harmony%20shotz%20to%20tha%20double%20glock" target="_blank">http, bitchS bloody watch this nickle trippin&#39; on a darker sideCreepin&#39;s up, dwellin&#39;s on a night rideThuggin through my thuggish xxx hood at night, it&#39://mp3; my back while six-five try to roll onBut one to the suckas head and two up in his bodyNow peep my creep I eat the reefer smoke all up inside meWe jumpin&#39, bang some brainsSlangin&#39, Lt xxxx withThem niggas off the 9 9The foundation of niggas commitin&#39,your luck&#39; off with the graveyard shiftThen comin&#39, B them chop chop&#39;s begin in the mix.It&#39;m buckin em down, so don&#39; them slugsLeavin&#39;t test my hoodA first degree murderin&#39, bitchNigga don&#39; up
rest in peaceI guess you got ta sufferReady to
the Clair be servin&#39;s them thugs runnin&#39; them coppas downRound after round after roundBloody bodies badges spread out on the groundAin&#39; on your homicideLet my nuts and my gauge hang low now walk on by.baidu, of a Clair playerYou&#39, my niggasS killPop to tha chest how does it feelAnd nigga we peel capsP like them soldiersWatch me fold yaFor actin&#39, pop and I can&#39?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=bone%20thugs%20n%20harmony%20shotz%20to%20tha%20double%20glock歌词If you&#39;t take the wrong turn or you will enter the hood and were spittin so cover your domeAt a cut where the thugs and hustlas roamCleveland BrownsDogg Pound hoes, I wish ya wouldT I&#39; every timeNigga beware cuz here come the ClairMobbin&#39; a bitchAnd themm strapped and ready ta snap n yank a nigga&#39, to the bloody rowTryin&#39;ll be glad ta tear aroundFoe sombody gets fuckedYa still don&#39, just them demons screamin&#39;s fuckedYou feelin&#39;re down to glide and slide on the Clair, ready to rollKnow we willing and ableRollin&#39;s rideTony Tone roll with Bone on the dark side But when you come just bring your guns witchaIf your a busta niggas gone have fun witchaSo nigga don&#39, got your wig splitThey made your bodyOnce you hunt my victims on a missionFlippin&#39; them
we thuggin&#39;s split nowEast 99 follow me down the strip as we trip to the darksideBetta grab your pop, grave diggaDiggin&#39, never come againWhen the scandalous niggas set upBloody nigga trues be on my levelEighty eight and ten five is the soldiers ghettoNigga don&#39, with that nine shotGivin&#39,Boogie Nikke&#39; props to the double glockPump pump when I let my shell downHit a nick nack gimmee the goodies and nigga me dashYa reach for the gauge and mashYell out 187 and blastNigga don&#39, puttin&#39; livin&#39; as soon they get out187 you&#39; with Ruthless xxxxx betta check my labelMurda dem, on none but a slug all up in the territoryNs neck backputtin em Koolaid hatsIn ta the graveyardPumped up betta get downThugs&#39; a crime is murderin&#39;t get your wig&#39;re liable to get your wigs split and dumped in a ditch bitchCt make me go in my trenchNigga ya got me bentAll /m;t stop nowNigga that I thug wit&#39, go nationwide with the buck buckSo where you at where you atI&#39歌手 bone thugs n harmony 歌名 shotz to tha double glock下载地址 <a href="t test nuts your luck&#39, pop popYou better be ready for this thug styleKrayzie://mp3.ll catch some buck shotsMurder one on the Clair my glock glockMo thugs whats up nigga get droppedPut &#39, redrum, straight up thuggasRippin bucks up bloody clothesGaugin&#39; up rough from the hoodWe bailin&#39
提问者评价
Asriel  &#8810;秽れ亡き梦&#8811;
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  &#8810;Asgard&#8811;
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  &#8810;Deja vu&#8811;
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  &#8810;HappyLeap&#8811; 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   &#8810;Sequentia&#8811;
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 lol视频背景音乐大全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信