根据上下文八年级英语补全对话话

初二英语:根据上下文,用适当的句子补全对话。_百度知道
初二英语:根据上下文,用适当的句子补全对话。
Bill:what are you doing for vacation.Jack?Jack:Iam planning to travel.Bill:1.-----------------------------------?Jack:Iam going with my parents.Bill:2.---------------------------------?Jack:well,we are going to Italy.Bill:A great place.3.--------------------------------?Jack:we are leaving on July 7th.Bill:4.--------------------------------?Jack:No,aweek is too long.we are staying for four days.Bill:Great.5.----------------------------------------------?Jack:Oh,we are going to many restaurants.
提问者采纳
1 Who are you being with?2 Where are you going ?3 When will you leave?4 Will you still there aweek?5 Where will you live?
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Bill:what are you doing for vacation.Jack?Jack:Iam planning to travel.Bill:1.-Who are you going to travel with----------------------------------?Jack:Iam going with my parents.Bill:2.--Where are you going-------------------------------?Jack:well,we are going to Italy.Bill:A great place.3.---When are you leaving-----------------------------?Jack:we are leaving on July 7th.Bill:4.---Are you going to stay there for a week-----------------------------?Jack:No,aweek is too long.we are staying for four days.Bill:Great.5.-What are you going to do there---------------------------------------------?Jack:Oh,we are going to many restaurants.
Thank you!!
1 、Who are you being with?2 、Where are you going ?3 、When will you leave?4、 Will you still there aweek?5 、Where will you live?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>根据上下文或图片的提示,补全对话。1. A: ___________________..
根据上下文或图片的提示,补全对话。
A: __________________________________________________________B: I have potatoes, tofu and cabbages for lunch on Tuesdays.
A: __________________________________________________________B: Liu Ying often watches TV on weekends.
A: __________________________________________________________B: I'd like some green beans and pork for dinner.
A: What's your favourite animal? B: __________________________________________________________
A: Are hamburgers your favourite food? (作肯定回答)B: __________________________________________________________
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:同步题
1. What do you have on Tuesdays? 2. What does Liu Ying do on weekends? 3. What would you like for dinner? 4. My favourite animal is bear.5. Yes, they are.答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据上下文或图片的提示,补全对话。1. A: ___________________..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:常以对话的形式出现。 小学生生活情景英语会话分类举例:1、早间(Morning)&场景一:早上七点Mom: Johnny, get up!Johnny: Oooook.Mom: Hurry up, sweety. It’s late.Johnny: What time is it, Mom?Mom: It’s seven.&场景二:好玩的梦Johnny: Mom, I had a dream.Mom: Oh, really? What was it about?Johnny: Mashi Maro.Mom: How nice!&场景三:刷牙洗脸Mom: Hurry up, Johnny, or you’ll be late.Johnny: O.K, Mom, I’ll brush my teeth.Mom: Don’t forget to wash your face.Johnny: O.K.&场景四:早餐Mom: Johnny, breakfast is ready.Johnny: Mom, please pass me some bread.Mom: Here it is.&场景五:整理书包Mom: Don’t forget your books.Johnny: Let me see, Chinese, English, maths and music. All in, Mom.Mom: Good.&场景六:上学去Johnny: Dad, Mom, I’m going to school.Mom: Take care.Dad: Don’t be late.Johnny: I won’t. Bye, Dad. Bye, Mom.
2、上学(On the Way)&场景一:一起上学Johnny: Good morning.Anny: Good morning.Johnny: What’s your name?Anny: Anny. And you?Johnny: I am Johnny. Let’s go to school together.Anny: O.K, let’s go.&场景二:过马路(红绿灯) Anny: Watch out! The light is red.Johny: O.K. (half a minute later)Anny: It’s green now.Johnny: Let’s go.&场景三:等车Anny: The bus is late.Johnny: Wait a bit.Anny: Look, it’s coming.Johnny: Let’s get on the bus.&场景四:绑好鞋带Anny: Look at your shoe lace, Johnny.Johnny: Oh, it’s loose. Let me tie it up.&场景五:认识新老师 Johnny: Anny, this is my teacher, Miss Lin.Anny: Hello, Miss Lin.Miss Lin: Hello.
3、课前(Before Class)&场景一:今天值日Johnny & Anny: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Good morning. Why so early today?Anny: We are on duty.&场景二:擦黑板Anny: Oh, it’s out of my reach.Johnny: Let me give you a hand.Anny: Thanks.&场景三:打扫教室Johnny: Let’s clean the floor.Anny: See? It’s so dirty.Johnny: Let’s clean it.&场景四:文具盒 Johnny: I have a pen and a ruler. And you?Anny: I have a knife and an eraser.Johnny: May I see it?Anny: Sure.&场景五:早读 Johnny: Excuse me, Anny, can you spell this word for me?Anny: O.K. Which one?Johnny: Apple.Anny: A-P-P-L-E.Johnny: Thanks.
4、课堂(In Class)&场景一:起立问好 Miss Gao: Good morning, class.Class: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Is everyone here?Tome: No, Mary is not here. She’s sick.Miss Gao: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.&场景二:铃响过后 Anny: Johnny, the bell is ringing.Johnny: Oh, hurry up. Class has begun.Johnny & Anny: Excuse me.Miss Gao: Come in, please.&场景三:加法练习 Miss Gao: What’s six plus four?Anny: Eight!Miss Gao: Are you sure? Think again.Johnny: Let me try. Oops! It’s ten.Miss Gao: Well done.&场景四:减法练习 Miss Gao: What’s five minus three, Johnny?Johnny: Two.Miss Gao: Right.&场景五:乘除法练习 Miss Gao: Anny, what’s eight times two?Anny: It’s sixteen.Miss Gao: Wow, you’re clever! What’s six divided by three?Johnny: I know! Two.& Right?Miss Gao: Yes, you got it.&场景六:借橡皮擦 Johnny: Anny, can I borrow you eraser?Anny: I’m sorry. I don’t have one.Johnny: That’s O.K. Thanks anyway.&场景七:下课 Miss Gao: Class is over.Class: Goodbye, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: See you next time.
5、课间(Break)&场景一:排队 Monitor: Stand in four lines, please!Johnny: Hurry up, Anny.Anny: Ouch, you are stepping on my foot.Johnny: I’m sorry.&场景二:升旗 Monitor: Attention, please! Salute!&场景三:我的红领巾咋不见啦 Miss Gao: Class is over. Time for morning exercises.Johnny: Anny, hurry up.Anny: Wait! Where is my red scarf?Johnny: Gosh! I can’t wait.Anny: Go ahead then! Who cares?&场景四:上厕所 Johnny: I can’t help.Tom: You can’t help what?Johnny: I wanna go to the restroom now.Tom: Too bad! You have to wait.Johnny: Oh, no!&场景五:下节课上什么 Johnny: Anny, what’s for next class?Anny: Music. Can you sing?Johnny: I can sing many songs.Anny: Cool.&场景六:认识新朋友 Johnny: Hi, my name’s Johnny. What’s your name?Nancy: I’m Nancy. Where are you from, Johnny?Johnny: Xiamen. And you?Nancy: I’m form Fuzhou.Johnny: How old are you?Nancy: Seven. What about you?Johnny: Oh, we’re of the same age.情景对话题的解答:常见的题型有:补全对话,给问句选择对应的答语,给下列的句子按正确的顺序排列等。情景交际试题特点: 1、以情景为条件,以对话为主要表达形式; 2、既短小又灵活,前言后语连接紧凑,答语多呈现省略,增加了答案的隐蔽性; 3、主要考察英语的日常用语、习惯用语以及各种场合的交际性语言,并从实际出发,考查交际语言的运用能力。做法:仔细阅读上下文,找出上下文之间的联系。
发现相似题
与“根据上下文或图片的提示,补全对话。1. A: ___________________..”考查相似的试题有:
34613253523355210893105436750扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
05 补全对话.ppt
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中补全对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信