这几题怎么做?初中英语时态练习题

谁来帮我做下这几题英语_百度知道
谁来帮我做下这几题英语
Fill in the blanks weth
the woeds given below.Change the form where necessary.apply
avoid弧辅汾盒莴谷风贪袱楷
tend1The sort of music he listens to varies, but it___to be popular music.2Language is the medium of___, and when we leam a foreign language , we are exposed to a culture quite different form ours.3Scientific discoveries are often___ to industrial processes4Ihope you are not getting___ listening to me5Can you___me two good seats for the concert?6This is a ___amusing film. You'll regret if you miss it.7He gave a___ansert to my request. I fell quite confused and disappointed.8She was annoyed by the young man's impolite___.9Ever since that unhappy incident, I have tride to___any further conflict with him.10The driver ___the traffic light, and as a resuit, he ran into another car.
提问者采纳
1. tends2. cultures3. applied4. bored5. secure6. highly7. negative8. behavior9. avoid10. ignored***
猫迷英语专家弧辅汾盒莴谷风贪袱楷团提供【Real。American。English。】
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
1. tends2. cultures3. applied4. bored5. secure6. highly7. negative8. behavior9. avoid10. ignored
1. tends2. cultures3. applied4. bored5. secure6. highly7. negative8. behavior9. avoid10. ignored
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦英语老师做这几题初中的英语习题。_百度知道
麻烦英语老师做这几题初中的英语习题。
麻烦英语老师做这几题初中的英语习题。一、 按要求改写下列句子。The woman with the baby is walking into the shop. (就划线部分提问)_______
________ is walking into the shop?二、 用方框中所给单词或词组的适当形式填空。be different from,help…with,take the subway,think of,get to,look after,move,have a picnic,stand for,grow up1、 What about ________ in the park on Sunday?2、 Jim,let’s _______ the stone,it’s dangerous on the road.3、 UN _______ the United Nations.
还有二、4、The twins were born in New York,but they ______ in London.
提问者采纳
一、 按要求改写下列句子。The woman with the baby is walking into the shop. (就划线部分提问)【Which】
【woman】 is walking into the shop?二、 用方框中所给单词或词组的适当形式填空。be different from,help…with,take the subway,think of,get to,look after,move,have a picnic,stand for,grow up1、 What about【having a picnic】 in the park on Sunday?2、 Jim,let’s 【move】 the stone,it’s dangerous on the road.3、 UN 【stands for】 the United Nations.4、The twins were born in New York,but they 【grew up】in London.祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!请记得采纳,谢谢!(*^__^*)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语老师的相关知识
其他4条回答
Which woman1.having a pinic2.move3.stands for
Which womanhaving a picnicmovestands for
一、which woman
二、(1)have a picnic
(3)stands for
一、Which woman 哪个妇女二、1、having a picnic 野餐;野炊2、move 移开3、stand for
stand for 代表;支持;象征;担任…的候选人
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙看看这几道英语题怎么做_百度知道
帮忙看看这几道英语题怎么做
I'm babysitting my sister at home this saturday.(改为同义句)
)my sister at home this saturday.
提问者采纳
如果是关于时态的同义句应为I will babysit my sister at home this saturday.如果是词语的替换的话应为I‘m taking care of/looking after my sister at home this saturday.不知道帮到您了吗
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I will babysit my sister at home this saturday。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这几题怎么做,英语,快。_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
1c2b3b4c5a6c7c一个个看的8到10没有题。纯手工,复制的死全家。可以追问
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这几题英语题怎么做_百度知道
这几题英语题怎么做
ABCD四个选项中,选出划线部分不同读音的选项。1.A.works
D.names单选题1..Who's the boy(
)red hair?A.in
D.of2.One of my friends(
)from EnglandA.come
D.be3.My father often enjoys(
)to music after workA.listen
B.to listen
C.listened
D.listening4.Alice often pratices(
)ChineseA.speak
B.to speak
C.speaking
D.spoke5.The child stands(
)the left of the girlA.on
提问者采纳
A. works [wə:ks] B.bags [bæɡz] C.works [wə:ks] D.names[neimz]由于你的AC选项是一样的,所以没法做出选择,可能是打错了。这一题就是判断s的读音的。。。。。1..Who's the boy(
)red hair?A.in
D.of选B,红头发的,with,固定搭配2.One of my friends(
)from EnglandA.come
D.be选C我其中的一个朋友,就是只有一个,be from,come from,都是来自的意思,但是第三人称的时候come应该加s,所以选C3.My father often enjoys(
)to music after workA.listen
B.to listen
C.listened
D.listening选D enjoy doing sth,喜欢做某事。固定搭配4.Alice often pratices(
)ChineseA.speak
B.to speak
C.speaking
D.spoke选C practice doing sth,固定搭配5.The child stands(
)the left of the girlA.on
D.above选A在。。的左边,用on如满意请采纳
其他类似问题
第一题没发做啊,题目有误。。单选题:1. A
5. A单选题一般考的就是固定搭配还有一些介词或是特殊词的特殊用法,像practice、enjoy一般都是接doing,One of my friends是我朋友当中的一个,所以用单数,固定搭配on the left/right of
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1.B2.C 3.D 4.C 5A
划线部分的题没有划线,没有答案。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语练习题 的文章