官方公共微信
下载文档:试卷类型b.DOC安徽省芜湖县2014届九年级英语上学期第一次五校联考试题&牛津版&&牛津版
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
安徽省芜湖县2014届九年级英语上学期第一次五校联考试题牛津版注意事项:1.本试卷共四个部分,十一大题,满分150分;2.请将答案填写在答题卷上,考试结束后只需将答题卷上交。第一部分听力(共五大题。满分30分)I.关键词与选择(共5小题,满分5分)你将听到五个句子你所听到的单词或短语。每个句子读两遍。1.A.nameB.noteC.notice2.A.biredB.boyC.ball3.A.glassesB.classesC.buses4.A.testB.restC.taste5.A.experimentB.exerciseCexcuseII.短对话理解(共10小题,每小题一分,满分10分)你将听到十段对话,每段对话后有几个小题。请在每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。6.Whoisthetallestofthethree?7.Whatwastheweatherliketoday?8.Howdoesthegirlusuallygotoschool?9.WhereisLucyfrom?10.WhatdidthegirldolastSaturday?11.Whatcoloristheblouse?A.WhiteB.YellowC.Blue12.Whatdidtheconversationhappen?A.Inaclothingshop.B.InahospitalC.Inarestaurant13.Whatdoesthewomanmean?A.MrBlackisfree.B.MrBlackisout.C.MrBlackisbusy.14.Whatdaywasyesterday?A.WednesdayB.TuesdayC.Monday.15.Whatdidthemanfeelsorry?A.Becausehedidn’twanttrogotheparty.B.Becausehehadotherthingtodo.C.Becausehewasillandcouldn’tgo.III.长对话理解(共5小题;每小题一分,满分5分)你将听到两段长对话,每段对话后有几个小题。请在每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。听下面一段对话,回答第16至17小题。16.Whosentanewcameratotheboy?A.HismotherB.HisuncleC.Hissister.17.Whatdidtheboy’ssistergivehimabirthdaygift.A.AbluetieB.Awonderfulpicture.C.Anewsuit听下面一段对话,回答第18至20小题。18.WhoisRichardJohnson?A.AnengineerB.AsecretaryC.Aworker19.Howlonghavemostengineersworkedinthedepartment?A.FouryearsB.FiveorsixyearsC.Morethantenyears.20.Whydotheengineersworkinthedepartmentsolong?A.Theycanworkbetterhere.B.Theycanbecomefamoushere.C.Theycanfindoutwhattheywanttodo.IV.短文理解(共5小题;每小题一分,满分5分)你将听到一篇短文,短文后有五个问题。根据短文内容,在每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。短文读两遍。21.Whatdaywasitthedaybeforeyesterday?A.TuesdayB.MondayC.Sunday22.Howlongdidtherainlast?A.Afewhours.B.HalfadayC.Afewday.23.WheredidMissGaoaskthestudentstoping-pong?A.InaclassroomB.Inameetingroom.C.Inareadingroom.24.Whotaughtotherstudentstoplayping-pong?A.SomegirlsB.SometeachersC.Someboys.25.Werethestudentshappythatday?A.Yes,theywere.B.No,theyweren’t.C.Nooneknew.V.信息转换(每小题1分,满分5分)你将听到一篇短文。请根据短文内容,写出下面表格中所缺的单词,每空今天一词。短文读两遍。1Age262Birthday27.27th3Hobbies28.and29topopularmusic.4NewgiftAmagazineabout30music.第二部分英语知识运用(55分)Ⅵ。单项选择(每小题1分,计20分)31.()1.Thisis essayabouthowtolearnEnglishas secondlanguage.A.theB.theC.a;aD.a32.---Youcan’tleave yourteacherletsyougo.A.ifB.unlessC.whenD.after33.Youshouldthinkofabetterwaytothisproblem.A.makeupB.writedownC.dealwithD.breakoff34.---HowcanIimprovemyEnglish?---Youhavetopracticeasmuchasyoucan.A.spoken,speakingB.speak,speakingC.spoken,speakD.speaking,speak35.---Mr.Greenfeels.Hethinksisveryimportant.A.different,pronounceB.differently,pronounceC.different,pronunciationD.differently,pronunciation36.---DidMaryusetoverylate?---Yes,butnowshe’susedtoearly.A.getup,gettingupB.gettingup,getupC.getup,getupD.gettingup,gettingup37.---Tom,don’tleaveyourroomwiththelights.---OK,mum.A.offB.openC.onD.close38.---Thefood__________goodand_________well.A.tastes,sellsB.istasted,issoldC.taste,sellD.smell,sold39.---Ilive______,butIdon’tfeel______.A.lonely,aloneB.alone,lonelyC.lonely,lonelyD.alone,alone40.―Haveyoufinishedyourrepotyet?―No,I'llfinishitin________tenminutes.A.anotherB.otherC.moreD.less41.Theotherday,we______HydeParkinLondon.---Cool.A.willvisitB.hasvisitC.visitedD.arevisiting.42.Iwillgetmyhair______thisweekend.A.cuttingB.tocutC.cutD.becut43.---What’syourfatherlike?---Heisnotonlystrict______himselfbutalsostrict_____mystudy.A.with,withB.with,inC.in,inD.in,with44.Onlythen_______thathehadlostachanceofachievinghisdream.A.herealizedB.didherealizedC.didherealizeD.hedidrealize45.---Susan,let'sgotocinema.---It’srainingnow,Iwould____stayathome____gooutside.A.prefer,toB.like,betterthanC.rather,thanD.rather,instead46.Thequestion______too______forme________.A.isn’tdifficult,to,answeritB.is,difficult,toanswerit.C.isn’t,difficult,answeringD.is,difficult,toanswer47.---Youdon'tbelievethatIcanworkouttheproblem,_________?A.doyouB.don'tyouC.CanID.can'tIⅦ、完形填空(本大题共30分,每小题1.5分)先通读下面的短文然后从下面四个答案中选择可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案。(一)ManypeoplethinkNewYorkisa51city,eveninsidet...
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流! 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
剑桥少儿英语二级下册能力测试
下载积分:
内容提示:剑桥少儿英语二级下册能力测试
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:7|
上传日期: 18:36:13|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:剑桥少儿英语二级下册能力测试.DOC2015《随堂优化训练》九年级英语&(人教版,全一册)(课件+能力提升专练+章节标准检测):Unit&9&I&like&music&that&I&can&dance&to(5份)&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
Unit9 IlikemusicthatIcandanceto. 第1课时(SectionA1a-3c)一、单词拼写。请背诵词汇表,并默写单词。名 词:1.l________歌词2.d________导演;部门负责人3.c________情况;实情4.w________战争;战争状态5.d________对话;对白6.e________(故事,电影等的)结尾;结局7.d________纪录片8.d________戏;剧9.s________超级英雄动 词:1.p________更喜欢2.s________推断;料想3.s________粘贴;将……刺入4.s________关闭;关上形容词:1.e________电子的;电子设备的2.s________悦耳的;平滑的3.d________悲哀;沮丧代 词:p________大量;众多兼类词:1.A________adj.澳大利亚(人)的n.澳大利亚人.2.s________adj.空闲的;不用的v.抽出;留出二、短语翻译。请浏览教材,找出以下短语,并背诵之。1.inthat________既然那样;假使那样的话2.stick________坚持;固守3.cheer...________使……高兴起来4.tryone's________尽力5.plenty________大量;充足6.shut________关闭;停止运转7.________time及时8.________________awhile偶尔地;间或三、完成句子。请仔细阅读教材,补充完整下列句子。1.WhenI'mdownortired,I________moviesthatcan________me________.当我心情不好或疲惫时,我更爱看那些能使我高兴起来的电影。2.Idon'twatchdramas________documentarieswhenI'msadortired.当我伤心或疲惫的时候,我不会看戏剧和纪录片。3.________likeMarchofthePenguinswhichprovide________________informationaboutacertainsubjectcanbeinteresting,butwhenI'mtiredIdon'twanttothinktoomuch.像《帝企鹅日记》一类的纪录片,提供关于一定主题的大量信息,是有趣的,但是当我劳累的时候我不想思考太多。4.Idon't________________movieslikeSpider-ManwhenI'mtootiredtothink.当我太累不想思考的时候,我不介意观看类似《蜘蛛侠》这样的动作电影。5.Icanjust________________mybrain,sitbackandenjoywatchinganexcitingsuperherowhoalwayssavestheworldjust________________.我能封闭我的头脑,休息休息享受着观看总是及时拯救世界的超人。单项填空。( )1.Iprefer________someshoppingto________campingsincetheweatherisn'tlovely.A.goingB.goC.goD.going( )2.Wewerejust________timeforourschool.A.inB.withC.atD.for一、根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。1.We________(更喜欢)musictomovie.2.Iliketouse________(电子的)products.3.Ihavesome________(对白)topractise.4.Iam________(推断)tobeagoodperson.5.It'sastorywithahappy________(结局).二、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.Couldyoutellmewhathisname________(be)?2.Itrymybest________(solve)theproblems.3.Youaretootired________(go)toschool.4.Itisfun________(have)aparty.5.Iamafraidofthese________(kind)ofmovies.三、单项填空。( )1.―Whichdoyouprefer,ChinesefoodorWesternfood?―Iwouldrather________Chinesefood.Let'shavenoodles.A.tohaveB.havingC.hadD.have( )2.Hereyeswerefilled________tears.A.inB.atC.ofD.with( )3.Wewerejust________timetofinishourhomework.A.inB.byC.atD.for( )4.―Whydon'tyougoouttoplay,Rose?―I'mafraidIcan't.Ihavemuchhomework________.A.doB.doesC.doingD.todo( )5.________abookinthelibrary,enterakeywordintothecomputer.A.TofindB.FindC.TowriteD.Write( )6.TheEnglish-Chinesedictionary________myfatherboughtformemanyyearsagoisstillofgreatvalue.A.whoseB.whenC.whoD.that( )7.―Ourclassroomissoclean.―It________everyday.A.iscleanedB.wascleanedC.cleansD.cleaned( )8.―Whatdoyouthinkoftheschooluniforms?―Verygood.Ilikeclothes________makemefeelcomfortable.A.thatB.whatC.whoD.whose( )9.―MayIplaycomputergames,Mom?―No,you________.A.don'tB.can'tC.wouldn'tD.won't( )10.Ipreferto________somereadingratherthan________shopping.A.goingB.goC.goD.going四、阅读理解。Perhapsyourchildhoodpianolessonsmadeyouneverwanttoplaythepianoagain.Perhapsapianoistooexpensiveforyoutoafford.Now,thankstoaprograminSydneycalled“PlayMe,I'myours”,peopleareabletoplaythepianoinpublicplacesforfree.Theysharebeautifulmusic,andtheprogramalsohelpsthemcommunicatewitheachother.Thirtypianoshavebeenplacedindifferentpartsofthecity,includinginseveralparks,atabusstopandonsomestreets.Thepianoshavethelogo“PlayMe,I'myours”onthem.Peopleareinvitedtoplaymusicorsingsongswiththepianos,nomatterwhatlevelofabilitytheyhave.Lotsofpeoplehavebeenattractedtotheprogramandstoppedtowatchorplaythepianos.“PlayMe,I'myours”isapartoftheSydneyFestival.ItisaprojectoftheBritishartist,LuckJerram.Hewantstohelppeopleinthecityconnectwitheachother.Hethinksthatsomanypeoplearesittinginfrontofcomputersandbusywiththeirworkallhours,andtheyalmosthavenochancetoenjoymusic.Sothepurposeoftheprojectistohelpthemrelaxandmakenewfriends.Theprogram“PlayMe,I'myours”hasalsoreachedEnglandandBrazil(巴西)before.Itwaswarmlywelcomedthere.ButitsgreatestsuccessseemstocomeattheSydneyFestival.“It'sachanceforpeopletobecreative,connectwithstrangersandjusthavesomefun,”Jerramsaid.( )1.Accordingtothefirstsentenceofthepassage,yourchildhoodpianolessonsmaybe________.A.boringB.valuableC.interestingD.meaningful( )2.Thirtypianosareplacedinpartsofthecityexcept________.A.inparksB.atabusstopC.onstreetsD.inaschool( )3.Theaimoftheprojectistohelppeople________.A.singsongsB.playthepianoforfreeC.relaxandmakefriendsD.enjoybeautifulmusic( )4.________countrieshavehadtheprogram.A.TwoB.ThreeC.FourD.Five( )5.Whatcanbethebesttitleforthepassage?A.BeautifulMusicB.ABritishArtist,LuckJerramC.TheSydneyFestivalD.AProgram“PlayMe,I'myours”第2课时(SectionAGrammarFocus-4c)单项填空。( )1.Mr.Smith________issmokingislookingfor________helostyesterday.A.whichB.whatC.whoD.where( )2.SteveJobsisoneofthepersons________foundedAppleComputerCompany.Hisdeathmarkedtheendofanera(时代).A.whoB.whomC.whichD./( )3.―Doyouknowthegirl________istalkingtotheheadmasteroverthere?―Ofcourse.Sheismysister.A.whoB.whomC.whichD.what( )4.Iwaslookingforthepen________Iboughtyesterdaywhenyoucalledme.A.whoB.whereC.whichD.what( )5.Pleasepassmethecartoonbook________hasaMickeyMouseonthecover.A.whomB.whoseC.whoD.which一、根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。1.Itisaworldof________(戏剧).2.Wemetour________(超级英雄)yesterday.3.Thespidermanisan________(聪明的)man.4.Thereis________(大量)ofwater.5.Chopinisagreat________(音乐家).二、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.Couldyoutellmewhere________(go)tothehotel?2.Wouldyoumind________(do)hiswork?3.I'mthirsty.Couldyougivemesomething________(drink).4.Iwouldlike________(take)aphoto.5.Therearealotofexcellent________(director)inthiscountry.三、单项填空。( )1.Thelittleboywaswrappingthepresent________wouldbesenttohisteacher.A.whoB./C.whatD.that( )2.MypenpalAndrewfounditdifficult________Chinesewell.A.learningB.learnC.tolearnD.learned( )3.―Nowmanypeoplesmokeandgetill.―Soweshoulddosomething________canhelpstopsmoking.A.whatB.whoC./D.that( )4.Iprefer________somesportsto________TVathomeonweekends.A.watchingB.watchC.watchD.watching( )5.Myfatherwouldrather________than________.A.togooutB.togooutC.gooutD.goout( )6.Byreadingthearticle,weknowhow________inourdailylife.A.willweprotecttheearthB.wecanreducepollutionC.shouldwesavewaterD.wemustrecyclethings( )7.It'sacustominChinatohavesometeaorotherdrinksbeforethemeal________.A.servesB.servedC.isservedD.willbeserved( )8.DuringmyvisitinAustralia,IfeelAustraliansaresimilar________usinmanyways.A.withB.inC.toD.at( )9.I'llneverforgetthelesson________lastyear.A.thatIlearnB.thatIlearnedC.whatIlearnD.whatIlearned( )10.―We'replayingreallywellthisseason.Webelievewewillwin!―________A.Ibetyoudo!B.Youareinwithachancetowin.C.Niceidea!D.I'llseetothat.四、信息归纳。WhereYouAreTogetherwithNatureStoneFieldCountryParkItisinthesouthofGuangzhou.TheVisitorCentreisopenfrom9:30to16:30everyday.Atthecentreyoucangetmapswhichgiveinformationaboutthelocation(位置)ofpublictoilets,car-parks,first-aidstations(急救站),barbecue(BBQ)places―placesforyoutocookfoodonafireintheopenair,shoppingcentreandpublictelephonesinthepark.MainAttractionsWeareproudofthePlantGarden.Youcanseethousandsofkindsofplantsinit.Forsportslovers,avisittoourSportCentreissomethingthatyoumustdo.Havefunwiththerope(绳)walks,rockclimbingandmanyotherfungames.ANotetoVisitorsPleaserememberthatfirecanonlybeallowedinthebarbecueplaces,soenjoyyourBBQmealsthere!ComeandenjoyadayfulloffunatStoneFieldCountryPark!InformationCardLocation1.________________ofGuangzhouOpeninghour2.______________everydayFacilities(设施)forvisitors3.________________Car-parks4.________________First-aidstations,BBQplaces,publictelephonesMainattractions5.________________,thePlantGarden第3课时(SectionB)一、单词拼写。请背诵词汇表,并默写单词。名 词:1.s________悲伤;悲痛2.p________痛苦;疼痛;苦恼3.l________一生;有生之年动 词:1.r________反映;映出2.p________表演;执行3.r________回忆起;回想起形容词:1.m________动人的;令人感动的2.p________令人痛苦的;令人疼痛的兼类词:1.s________v.感觉到;意识到n.感觉;意识2.p________n.遗憾;怜悯v.同情;怜悯3.t________n.总数;合计adj.总的;全体的4.m________n.大师;能手;主人v.掌握4.p________v.&n.表扬;赞扬5.w________n.伤;伤口;创伤v.使(身体)受伤;伤害二、短语翻译。请浏览教材,找出以下短语,并背诵之。1.look________查阅2.befamous________以……而著名3.________money挣钱4.get________结婚5.________thisway用这种方式6.________total总共;合计三、完成句子。请仔细阅读教材,补充完整下列句子。1.Themusicwasstrangelybeautiful,butunderthebeautyI________astrongsadnessandpain.音乐有一种不可思议的美,但是在美的背后我能感受到强烈的悲伤和痛苦。2.LaterI________________thehistoryofErquanYingyue,andIbegantounderstandthesadnessinthemusic.后来,我查阅了《二泉映月》的历史,才开始理解乐曲中的悲伤。3.Abing'sfathertaughthimtoplaymanymusicalinstruments,________________thedrums,dizianderhu...阿炳的父亲教他弹奏许多乐器,例如鼓、笛子和二胡……4.EvenafterAbing________________andhadahomeagain,hecontinuedtosingandplayonthestreets.后来即使阿炳结婚并再一次有了个家,他还是继续在街道上唱歌演奏。5.Abing's________musicalskillsmadehimverypopularduringhislifetime.阿炳令人惊奇的音乐技巧使他一生都很受欢迎。6.________________________________hislife,hecouldplayover600piecesofmusic.在他生活的末期,他能弹奏600多首曲子。7.________________________________thatonlysixpiecesofmusicintotalwererecordedforthefutureworldtohear,buthispopularitycontinuestothisday.遗憾的是,一共只有六首曲子被记录下来得以传世,但时至今日,他(阿炳)依旧颇受欢迎。完成句子,每空一词。1.盖尔多夫先生因在同一天组织两场大型的流行音乐会而出名。Mr.Geldofisknown________organizingtwobigpopconcertsonthesameday.2.我们相信你会成为一位著名的画家。We'resureyou'llbeknown________anartist.3.人们都知道他已经发明了很多东西。Hewasknown________haveinventedmanythings.一、根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。1.Ihavea________(感觉)ofhappiness.2.Shehasa________(痛苦)onherback.3.The________(伤口)madehimverypainful.4.Maryhas________(掌握)thelanguage.5.I________(表扬)hisbehaviour.二、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.Ihavesparetime________(go)shoppingwithmyuncle.2.Weshouldlearnhow________(deal)withdifficulties.3.Iwonderhow________(master)English.4.Itiseasyforme________(work)outtheproblem.5.The________(pain)expression(表情)onherfacesuggestedthatshehadknownthesadnews. 三、单项填空。( )1.We'llhavedinneratthisrestaurant,whichisfamous________itsfood.A.ofB.toC.forD.as( )2.They________lastyear.A.getsmarriedB.gotmarriedC.wasmarriedD.willgetmarried( )3.―ThatmountaininGuilin________anelephant.―Soitdoes.It'samazing!A.looksupB.lookslikeC.looksforD.looksafter( )4.Mygrandpatoldagoodstory,butItolda________one.A.goodB.betterC.bestD.worse( )5.________!Thereissomebrokenglassontheground.A.GoaheadB.BecarefulC.KeepquietD.Lookup( )6.BarclaysBankisoneofthe________banksintheworld.A.bigB.biggerC.biggestD.biger( )7.―DoyouenjoyMyheartwillgoon?―No,Iprefersongs________loud.A.thatisB.whichisC.thatareD.whatare( )8.―Whatdidyouget________yourbirthday,Tony?―AniPad3,frommyaunt.A.toB.atC.withD.for( )9.________alightwhennecessary.Youwillbringlighttootherpeopleandyourself.A.TryonB.GetonC.TurnonD.Puton( )10.Isthisthefarm________theyvisitedthedaybeforeyesterday?A.whichB.theoneC.whereD.what四、配对阅读。( )1.Therearetoomanynetbarsaroundus.Someofmyclassmatesoftenspendtoomuchtimeinplayingcomputergamesandstayinthenetbarsalldayandallnight.Asaresult,theydoworseandworseintheirlessons.( )2.SometimesIgetangryeasilyandshoutatmyfriends.ThatmakesthemthinkI'mnotbeingfriendlytothem.( )3.I'mshy,andI'mnervousaboutansweringtheteachers'questions.I'mafraidthatIcan'tgetgoodresultsinmyEnglishexams.( )4.Mybestfriend'sbirthdayiscoming.IwanttogivehersomethingspecialbutIhaven'tgotenoughmoneyandI'mnotgoodatmakingthings..( )5.AccordingtoasurveyinFuzhou,oneofeveryfivechildreninthiscityisoverweighed.Doctorssaidabigreasonwasthatchildrenspentlonghoursinfrontofthetelevision.A.PracticespeakingEnglishasmuchaspossibleandpleaseremember“Nothingisdifficultifyousetyourmindonit”.B.Asastudent,theymustn'tgoonlinewhenit'stimeforthemtostudy.Theyshouldlearnhowtousethecomputertogetmoreinformationafterschool.C.Haveabalanceddiet,takemoreexercisesandwatchlessTVplays.D.Whenyourfriendknowswhatyouarethinking,Ithinkshewillbehappy.Agoodfriendnevermindshowmuchthegiftcosts.Writealettertoherorbuyheragiftyoucanafford.E.Whenyoufeelangryyoushouldstoptalkingandcounttotenorwalkawayuntilyoukeepquiet.F.Moresportshelppeoplebeingoodhealth.G.Youshouldn'tworrytoomuch.Tryandletthemknowyou.Ithinkfriendsshouldhelpeachother.Youcanhelpthemwiththeirstudies.话题9 最喜欢的电影和音乐1.I________musicthathasgreatlyrics.我更喜欢歌词很棒的歌。2.I________smoothmusicthat________me________afteralongweekatwork.我喜欢悦耳的音乐,它能帮我在长长的一周工作后放松放松。3.Whilesomepeople________________onekindofmovie,Iliketowatchdifferentkinds________________howIfeelthatday.一些人坚持看一类电影,而我喜欢就我当天的心情看不同的电影。4.Themusicwas________________,butunderthebeautyI________astrongsadnessandpain.音乐有一种不可思议的美,但是在美的背后我能感受到强烈的悲伤和痛苦。5.Theerhu________sosadthatIalmostcried________________itasIlistened.二胡听起来如此悲伤,我沉浸其中几乎要与它一同哭泣。研究表明音乐对人们...
亲!请或新用户?
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355}

我要回帖

更多关于 outside的用法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信