100upskirtss用在什么地方

Hang up your skirt这里面的Hang put away your sweater中的put My pants is red.Whose shoes is these?What colour are yourhat?这三句那个地方错了并改正_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Hang up your skirt这里面的Hang put away your sweater中的put My pants is red.Whose shoes is these?What colour are yourhat?这三句那个地方错了并改正
Hang up your skirt这里面的Hang put away your sweater中的put My pants is red.Whose shoes is these?What colour are yourhat?这三句那个地方错了并改正
Hang up - 就是挂起来的意思put away your sweater - PUT AWAY的意思是拿走或者拿开My pants is red.- My pants are redWhose shoes is these?- Whose shoes are these?What colour are yourhat?- what colour is your hat?
Hang up 晾起来put away 放好My pants are red. Whose shoes are these? What colour is your hat?
hang up 悬挂的意思put away your sweater 把你的外套收好My pants are red. Whose shoes are these? What colour is your hat?skirts是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
名词 skirt:
cloth covering that forms the part of a garment below the waist
a garment ha worn mainly by girls and women
(Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
informal terms for a (young) woman
动词 skirt:
avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
move along the border
form the edge of
extend on all sid encircle
skirts的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
Hemline on skirts must cover the knees.
裙子下摆过膝。
As time went by, the skirts of the coat and vest were stiffened with whalebone and horsehair so that they stood away from the hips.
随着时间的推移,大衣和马甲的腰线以下部分开始采用鲸骨和马尾衬支撑,使大衣和马甲的下摆与臀部之间形成空间。
This is a new fashion of skirts and it will catch on quickly.
这是一种新式女裙,它会很快流行起来。
The fence was built on the skirts of the property.
在地的边缘上围上了篱笆。
The epicenter skirts the Tibetan highlands, where somecommunities staged anti-government protests in March.
震中位于青藏高原的边缘,那里曾在三月的时候发生反政府示威。
n. 迷你裙;超短裙...
skirts的海词问答与网友补充:
skirts的相关资料:
相关词典网站:i want to buying a skirt.哪里错了_百度知道
i want to buying a skirt.哪里错了
如有疑问。故应该是want to +动词原型,请追问:i want to buy a skirt
其他类似问题
skirt的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
1. When life gets hard and you want to give up, remember that life is full of ups and downs, and without the downs, the ups would mean nothing.
当生活很艰难,你想要放弃的时候,请记住,生活充满了起起落落,如果没有低谷,那站在高处也失去了意义。
2. The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
当你从内心深处找到一种可以忍受一切痛苦的坚强力量时,你的成长历程就会出现飞跃。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
3. He finished his conversation and stood up, looking straight at me.
他说完话站起来,直视着我。
来自柯林斯例句
4. These files have been zipped up to take up less disk space.
这些文档已经进行了压缩,以节省磁盘空间。
来自柯林斯例句
5. He was fired from his job after roughing up a colleague.
他因为对一位同事动粗而被开除了。
来自柯林斯例句
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:}

我要回帖

更多关于 python用在什么地方 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。