能不能帮我写几篇法语入门100句的小短文,介绍天气的,要70词左右,可以有:下小雨或天气晴朗或下雪,,,要写出

请以The weather in my city 为题写一篇短文,介绍浙江不同季节的天气情况(50词左右)_百度知道
请以The weather in my city 为题写一篇短文,介绍浙江不同季节的天气情况(50词左右)
提问者采纳
Zhejiang.This is a beautiful city.The weather in spring is warm.But it rains sometims.In sommer,it's always hot.In June,July and August.The sun shines every day.And theweather in autumn is cold .In December January and
February is ofter cold.Itsnows sometimes.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁■■■ 有能力的英语【高手 大神】进,帮写几篇小短文。悬赏会再加_百度知道
■■■ 有能力的英语【高手 大神】进,帮写几篇小短文。悬赏会再加
一共4篇,难度适中,【语法短语什么的,写出来大概四级多点水平差不多, 【句式不要太难也别太单一,要有些亮点句式。 整体基本按我写的套就行】。【有些地方可以酌情转换些,【【但千万别有错误】。 考试要背的,希望能快一点, 非常感谢帮忙了。个人英语还凑合但是就不会写,求帮助。【每个句子别过于长。
【【【甚至您嫌麻烦只写其中一两段也行!!!……非常感谢。】【全文google复制粘贴的就请不要贴了,我给分一定会很公正的,感谢。】 - 1. 我觉得一线城市很好,但我近来发现我似乎更喜欢我的家乡河北省ZJK,不是很大的城市,但相对较自由轻松,不像大城市那样各种压力都很大 让人感觉很累。那里比较偏北,气候较冷,温差很大 即使是盛夏的早晨晚上也很凉,但空气较好,是河北省屈指可数的好空气城市。ZJK近5年发展得还算不错,整治了清水河 还修建了公路和大桥,且因据称2020年要和北京联合举办冬奥会,所以发展更为迅速,兴建了很多设施,开发了一些星级酒店,且今年正在修建高铁。我觉得那儿的发展空间很大,但我希望这些发展不要破坏它本身的与世无争。-2. 我喜欢篮球,但仅限于观赏,个人能力不够打篮球,主要原因是觉得那很累。我近些年不喜欢动来动去。上学期我体育课选中了篮球,确实很累,我的体能不足够支撑我每节课完成这个运动,我汗流浃背气喘吁吁。但我喜欢看篮球赛,那很激烈和吸引人,最初喜欢是因为运动员Averson,他个子不高却非常灵活,创下了许多辉煌可爱绩,而且有双无辜可的大眼睛。后来还有很多运动员我都很欣赏,比如科比,加内特等人,他们都有自己的风格。我认为这运动与男性关联更大,因男性在体能上优势更突出。总之这是个很有魅力的运动。-3. 如今垃圾食品很多,甚至我觉得就是垃圾食品泛滥的时代。 但没办法, 我们就生活在这个时代。披萨,汉堡,可乐,香肠,方便面……还有很多,它们都相当美味,让我们欲罢不能,但都不健康。垃圾食品让人营养缺失,造成肥胖,脾气更差,也是高血压和肝脏疾病的元凶。其实每个人都知道垃圾食品不好,但很少有人能完全摆脱它们。比如我就难以舍弃披萨,它方便又美味,我时常会和室友去吃,即使充满罪恶感。我觉得我们应更有自制力一点,多吃蔬菜水果粗粮,远离速食垃圾食品,这样能让我们的生活品质更高,身心都更健康。-4.流言(gossip)就是一些人因无聊无趣而互相说长道短而产生的,真真假假,乱七八糟,比较没内涵没营养,但永远都不可能杜绝。哪里有人,哪里就有流言。不过,现代生活压力都很大,所以人们互相说些家长里短的闲话 也是清理之中的,这成为一种潜在的解压方式,人们通过说道别人的事转移自己的注意力,从而减轻自己的各种压力,从这个角度说,gossip也不全都是坏的,起码能缓解压力。所以,既然流言到处都有,无法避免,我们就应该以坦然的心态面对它。公道自在人心/(做事公正,流言也不会中伤你)。【第四篇可能比较麻烦? 麻烦大神酌情处理,意译什么的,合适合理就好】
【【 第2篇,第4行,应是“创下许多辉煌战绩……有双无辜可爱大眼睛”】】 大神来帮我啊。。。 TvT
提问者采纳
私信我,给你发全文。在这儿不好输入
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I think the first-tier cities is very good, but I found that I recently seems to prefer ZJK, hebei province, my hometown is not very big city, but relatively relaxed freely, don't like big cities all sorts of pressure are very big Let a person feel very tired. , there is the north is colder climate, the temperature difference is very big Even the summer evening is very cool in the morning, but the air is good, is a handful of good air city in hebei province. ZJK nearly five years development is good, the qingshui river Also built roads and Bridges, and because of alleged to jointly host the winter games and Beijing in 2020, so more rapid development, build a lot of facilities, develop some star hotel, and high-speed railway is being built in this year. I think there is a big development space, but I hope that these developments not to destroy itselfI like basketball, but only for viewing, individual ability is not enough to play basketball, the main reason is that think it is very tired. I don't like moving in recent years. Last semester I PE picked basketball, really very tired, my physical fitness of each class is not enough to support me to finish the exercise, I sweat, panting. But I like to watch basketball game, it is fierce and attractive, originally like Averson because athletes, he is not tall but very flexible, its many brilliant lovely performance, and has a pair of innocent's big eyes. Later I appreciate there are a lot of athletes, such as kobe Bryant, Kevin garnett and others, they all have their own style. I think this movement associated with men, much more for men on the physical advantage more prominent. This is a very attractive ? anywayNow the junk food a lot, I think it's junk food even flooding era. But can't, we live in this era. Pizza, hamburgers and cola, sausages, instant noodles... There are many, they are quite tasty, let us stop, but not health. Junk food make people lack of nutrition, cause obesity, less temper, is also a high blood pressure, and liver disease. In fact, everyone know that junk food is bad, but few people can completely get rid of them. I have to leave pizza, for example, it is convenient and delicious, I often go to eat with my roommate, even if full of guilt. I think we should be more a little self-control, and whole grains to eat more fruits and vegetables, away from the fast food junk food, it can bring us a higher quality of lifeGossip (gossip) is some people because of boring boring to gossip with each other, true, in a mess, no connotation of nutrition, but would never stop. Where someone, there are rumors. However, modern life pressure is very big, so people say to each other of their family gossip Is clear, it become a kind of potential ways of relaxation, people said to other people's business transfer your attention, so as to relieve their pressure, from this perspective, gossip is not all bad, at least you can relieve stress. So, now that rumors are everywhere, is inevitable, we should be with a calm attitude to face it. Justice at ease the heart/(work justice, rumors will not slander you).Wish I could help you,Hope to adopt!Thank you very much!
您没看到我说复制粘贴就不要贴了吗。。我考试您让我背这玩意儿不是误人子弟么。 您费这道手续干啥,= = 还hope to adopt。。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线坐等 英语作文 简要介绍一下自己的家乡,根据内容要点,写一篇70词左右的英语小短文。内容要点:_百度知道
在线坐等 英语作文 简要介绍一下自己的家乡,根据内容要点,写一篇70词左右的英语小短文。内容要点:
历史悠久,发展迅速,高楼大厦拔地而起。它有着:美丽的河流、公园和寺庙,天空蔚蓝,空气清新和友好善良的人民。每年都有大量的游客来参观、游览、品尝海鲜,并且深深的喜欢这个小城市。
提问者采纳
My homeown has a long history and now it is developing quickly,you can see high buildings here and there.it has many beatiful rivers,parks and temples,air is very fresh and comfortable,people are very kind and nice. many visitors come to my hometown for sight-seeing and delicous sea foods, and love it from their bottom of heart.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语小短文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁按照以下提示,写一篇英语作文,60词左右假如你是吉姆,上周,你和你的同学乘公共汽车去北海公园。天气晴朗,_百度知道
按照以下提示,写一篇英语作文,60词左右假如你是吉姆,上周,你和你的同学乘公共汽车去北海公园。天气晴朗,
风小。你们钓鱼,照相,在树下做游戏,听老师讲故事,划船。中午在公园里吃饭,下午三点半回家。同学们都很兴奋,玩得很高兴
My classmate and I had a nice trip to Beihai Park last week.It was sunny that day.We went there by bus.We did a lot of things there such as fishing,taking pictures ,playing games under the tree and listening to the story told by our teacher.We also ate lunch in the park.We went home at three thirty pm.We were all excited and had a lot of fan.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁星期天,天气晴朗,我和全班同学一起去森林公园玩。用小船、瀑布、山,云,写一篇小短文。_百度知道
提问者采纳
Today is Sunday.
I went to a park in a forest with my classmates . We saw a lot of beautiful
mountains ,water full and clouds.We also went boat selling! What a wonderful day.^_^
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 法语入门100句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信