听完讲座后你们等用英语写一篇日记400字翻译

写一篇英语日记,并写出翻译。_百度知道
写一篇英语日记,并写出翻译。
  第一天:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸  Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.  现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。  第二天:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活  Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.  I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock.  After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.  虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。  我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。  放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。  第三天:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生  Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student.  However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him.  你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。  然而,做模范学生却不容易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。  第四天:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐  There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.  First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life.  Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress.  无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点。  健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。  快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。  第五天:BOOKS 书籍  As is well known, books teach us to learn life, truth, science and many other useful things. They increase our knowledge, broaden our minds and strengthen our character. In other words, they are our good teachers and wise friends. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books.  Reading is a good thing, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books. It is true that we can derive benefits from good books. However, bad books will do us more harm than good.  如众所周知,书籍教我们学习人生,真理,科学以及其它许多有用的东西。它们增加我们的知识,扩大我们的心胸并加强我们的品格。换句话说,它们是我们的良师益友。这是为什么我们的父母终是鼓励我们要多读书的理由。  读书是一好事,但我们必须多加注意书的选择。不错,我们能从好书中获得益处。然而,坏书却对我们有害无益。  第六天:A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记  One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him.  While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful).When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door.  有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历。她吩咐我要好好照料他。  当我们沿着道路行走的时候,太阳灿烂地照耀着,微风轻轻地吹着。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,风景实十分美丽。当我们感觉到疲倦的时候,我们就回家了。我们看见母样正在门口等候我们。  第七天:BE PATRIOTIC 要爱国  It is the duty of every citizen to make the country rich and powerful (To make the country rich and strong is...). In order to accomplish this object one must be patriotic (love his country). I consider this an unchangeable truth.  How can a student love his country (be patriotic)? I find my answer very simple and clear. He must study hard and store up knowledge so as to serve his (the) country in the future. If every student can do according to what I said, the country will certainly be rich and powerful.  要使国家富强是每个公民的责任。为了达到此目的,必须爱国。我认为这是一条不易的定理。  一个学生如何才能爱国呢?我发觉答复很简单明了。他必须用功读书并积储知识以便将来服务国家。如果每个学生能按照我所说的去做,国家一定会富强。  第八天:THE VALUE OF TIME 爱惜时光  An English proverb says that time is money. I consider it (this) wrong. Why? Because we all know that we can earn money be work but can not in any way get back time (in anyway). For this reason, we may (can) say that time is more valuable than money.Many people do not know the value of time. It (this) is indeed a great pity. We must bear (keep) in mind that wasting time is equal to wasting your life.  英国有句谚语说,时间就是金钱。我认为这是不对的。为什么?因为我们大家都知道我们能够用工作赚钱,但无论如何却无法把时间争取回来。基于此种理由,我们可以说时间比钱钱更宝贵。  许多人不知爱惜时光。这确实是可惜的。我们必须记住浪费时间等于浪费生命。  第九天:WHY SHOULD WE STUDY ENGLISH 为什么我们要学英文  If you want to ask me why we should study English, my answer will be simple and clear. Now let me enumerate the reasons one by one in the following.In the first place, English has become an international language. If you know English, you van make a trip round the world without being misunderstood.In the second place, most valuable books, newspapers and magazines are written in English. If you wish (hope) to get knowledge, you must learn English.  如果你要问我们为什么我们要学英文。我的答复很简单明了。现在让我来把我的理由一一列举在下面:英文已成为一种国际语言。如果你通晓它,你可以环游世界不会被人误解。大多数有价值的书籍,报纸和杂志都是用英文写的。如果你希望获得知识,你必须学习英文。  第十天:MY BIRTHDAY 我的生日  Yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents. Mother prepared a tea party for me. I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six. There were cold drinks and refreshments. We ate, talked and laughed. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world.Time passed quickly. In a twinkling, the clock on the wall struck nine. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another.  昨天是我生日,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼。母亲给我准备一个茶会。我邀请他们都前来参加。茶会下午六点半开始。有冷饮和点心。我们又吃又谈又笑。我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人。时间过得很快。转瞬间,墙上的钟敲九点了。我们不得不互道再见。  
为什么看不见?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Today was realiy boring.I went nowhere,I just stayed at home because the weather was rainy.The rain was raining heavily in the sky.And there was much dirty water on the ground.I watched TV,but all the shows were long and long soap operas.I didn't like them!Then I read a book,but they were too difficult for me.So I couldn't get it!Computer games were also difficult and boring...In short,the day was boring.I flet so bad!今天可真无聊。我哪儿也没去,就呆在家里,因为今天是雨天。天空中下着倾盆大雨,而且地上汇集着许多污水。我看了电视,但是所有的节目都是长长的电视连续剧,我不喜欢它们!然后我读了一本书,但是它对我来说太深奥了,我无法理解!电脑游戏也很困难而且无聊……总而言之,今天真无聊。我感觉太差了!
February 22 2014It was the last day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have
had one months to do things we loved to do. We were
free. Although we had some homework. But we had finished
them in several days. And the rest time we
good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. After winter holidays, I want to try my best to study hard, in this
term I want
great progress
随便什么题目吗
英语日记的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想请人帮我翻译一下这篇日记,我写的,想要翻成英语,交给英语老师当作作业的!_百度知道
想请人帮我翻译一下这篇日记,我写的,想要翻成英语,交给英语老师当作作业的!
为什么人善被人欺!我问心无愧,我并没有做错,我只是向班主任说出了事实.我听到了威胁和愤怒的话语,我承认一开始我很害怕,但听到得越多,我的害怕反而减少.在我陷入困境的时候,我求了很多人,可我真是个笨蛋,谁会愿意牺骸功囤晃塬浩剁彤筏廓牲自己的利益呢?在经历了太多的失望后,我明白了,在自己陷入困难时,只要自己能救自己,不能总是妄想有很多&傻瓜&会舍弃自己的利益来帮助我.我不能再缩着脑袋做人了,不能再做个软弱的女生了!不能总是顾虑太多,犹豫不决,我要闯入这场暴风雨里,等待彩虹!
提问者采纳
Why will the kind people be bullied?I have a clear conscience. I have done nothing wrong. I only told out the fact to the director. I heard the threatening and angry word. I admit that at the beginning I was aftraid. But the more I heard, the less afraid I felt.When I was trapped in the difficulty, I had asked for help from many people. But骸功囤晃塬浩剁彤筏廓 I am stupid. Who will sacrifice his own benefits? After I experienced a lot of dissappointment, I undertood only I can save myself from the difficulty. I cannot vain hope that a fool will drop his own benefits and save me.I cannot behave cowardly and cannot be a weak girl. I cannot consider a lot and hesitate taking action. I need to join this storm and wait for the rainbow!
提问者评价
十分感谢您!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Why do people get bullied!I examine oneself, feeling no shame, I've done you no wrong, I'm just a t骸功囤晃塬浩剁彤筏廓eacher to say the truth. I heard threats and angry words, I admit that at first I was afraid, but hear more, I fear diminishes.In my predicament, I asked a lot of people, but I was really a idiot, who would be willing to sacrifice their own interests? After too many disappointments, I understand, themselves immersed in difficulties, as long as they can save themselves, can not always have a dream that many & fool & will abandon their own interests to help me.I can't crouch head man, not a weak girl! Can't think too much, shilly-shally, I wanted to break into this storm, wait for the rainbow!哈哈,真简单
...==!全是语法错误...网上的翻译不对!不然我干吗来找活人帮我!早就去网上翻了!这位大姐!不会翻就别凑热闹了!我谢谢您!!!!
英语老师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中国人坚持下每天写一篇英文日记的最好办法是什么?不要说是毅力!
中国人坚持下每天写一篇英文日记的最好办法是什么?不要说是毅力!
不要说是靠毅力之类的,太抽象,我相信人对一项事物的坚持是有方法的,不是靠愁眉苦脸的维持,是要用心去想如何上升到精神层面。那么这个怎么去做到呢?

最好的办法,就要用来追女孩子.
  真的.没错吧. 不算你可以来试下.
  新时代到了.女孩子们都喜欢听点带英文的甜蜜话.
  这样一来.随口能练成个好口语.别人听了.也不会说你装B的啦.时代就是这样!
  别人还会觉得你有文化.素质呢..嘿嘿..
的感言:有同感,但是答非所问。呵呵 满意答案
其实写日记用英语还是要学好英语,我来介绍一点学习英语的方法好吗?想学好英语,首先要培养对英语的兴趣。“兴趣是最好的老师”,兴趣是学习英语的巨大动力,有了兴趣,学习就会事半功倍。我们都有这样的经验:喜欢的事,就容易坚持下去;不喜欢的事,是很难坚持下去的。而兴趣不是与生俱来的,需要培养。有的同学说:“我一看到英语就头疼,怎么能培养对英语的兴趣呢?”还有的同学说:“英语单词我今天记了明天忘,我太笨了,唉,我算没治了。”这都是缺乏信心的表现。初学英语时,没有掌握正确的学习方法,没有树立必胜的信心,缺乏了克服困难的勇气,丧失了上进的动力,稍遇失败,就会向挫折缴枪,向困难低头。你就会感到英语是一门枯燥无味的学科,学了一段时间之后,学习积极性也逐渐降低,自然也就不会取得好成绩。但是,只要在老师的帮助下,认识到学英语的必要性,用正确的态度对待英语学习,用科学的方法指导学习。开始时多参加一些英语方面的活动,比如 ,唱英文歌、做英语游戏、读英语幽默短文、练习口头对话等。时间长了,懂得多了,就有了兴趣,当然,学习起来就有了动力和欲望。然后,就要像农民一样勤勤恳恳,不辞辛苦,付出辛勤的劳动和汗水,一定会取得成功,收获丰硕的成果。毕竟是No pains, no gains吗。
练好基本功是学好英语的必要条件,没有扎实的英语基础,就谈不上继续学习,更谈不上有所成就。要想基本功扎实,必须全神贯注地认真听讲,上好每一节课,提高课堂效率,脚踏实地、一步一个脚印地,做到以下“五到”:
一、“心到”。在课堂上应聚精会神,一刻也不能懈怠,大脑要始终处于积极状态,思维要活跃、思路要开阔,心随老师走,听懂每一句话,抓住每一个环节,理解每一个知识点,多联想、多思考,做到心领神会。
二、“手到”。学英语,一定要做课堂笔记。因为人的记忆力是有限的,人不可能都过目不忘,记忆本身就是不断与遗忘作斗争的过程。常言说,“好脑筋不如烂笔头”。老师讲的知识可能在课堂上记住了,可是过了一段时间,就会忘记,所以,做好笔记很有必要。英语知识也是一点点积累起来的,学到的每一个单词、词组以及句型结构,都记在笔记本上,甚至是书的空白处或字里行间,这对以后的复习巩固都是非常方便的。
三、“耳到”。在课堂上,认真听讲是十分必要的,不但要专心听老师对知识的讲解,而且要认真听老师说英语的语音、语调、重音、连读、失去爆破、断句等发音要领,以便培养自己纯正地道的英语口语。听见听懂老师传授的每一个知识点,在头脑里形成反馈以帮助记忆;理解领会老师提出的问题,以便迅速作答,对比同学对问题的回答,以加深对问题的理解而取别人之长补自己之短。
四、“眼到”。在认真听讲的同时,还要双眼紧随老师观察老师的动作、口形、表情、板书、绘图、教具展示等。大脑里形成的视觉信息和听觉信息相结合,印象就会更加深刻。
五、“口到”。学习语言,不张嘴不动口是学不好的,同学们最大的毛病是读书不出声,害羞不敢张嘴。尤其是早读课,同学们只是用眼看或默读,这样就只有视觉信息,而没有听觉信息在大脑里的反馈,当然记忆也不会太深刻,口部肌肉也得不到锻炼,也就很难练就一口纯正的英语。所以,要充分利用早晨头脑清醒的时间,大声朗读;课堂上要勇跃回答老师提问、积极参与同学间讨论和辩论,课下对不清楚的问题及时提出,要克服害羞心理,不耻下问。对学过的课文要多读、勤读、苦读,可以跟录音机读,竭力模仿其语音语调以纠正发音,要读得抑扬顿挫朗朗上口,一些精典文章最好能背得滚爪烂熟。利用一切可能的机会,练习英语口语,比如,与外教交流、参加“英语角”活动、与同学进行对话、讲英语故事、唱英文歌曲、演英语短剧、进行诗歌朗诵等。除了对课本中的范文要细读精读之外,还要多看些适合我们中学生的课外读物,既可增长知识,又开阔了我们的视野,也提高了我们的阅读水平。
学英语,词汇的记忆是必不可少的,词汇是学好英语的基础,没有了词汇,也就谈不上句子,更谈不上文章,所以记单词对我们就显得极其重要。记忆单词关键有二:
一是持之以恒:每天坚持记忆一定量的词汇,过几天再回头复习一次,这样周期循环,反复记忆,经常使用,就会变短时记忆为长时记忆并牢固掌握。需要注意的是,一旦开始,就要坚持下来,千万不能半途而废,切不可三天打鱼,两天晒网。
二是良好的记忆方法:记忆单词的方法很多,学无定法,但学有良法。我认为,张思中的“集中识词,分类记忆”不失为一种适合中学生的好方法。把中学生应掌握的3500个单词集中汇总,分门别类,先过单词关,然后再学教材,在课本中使用和巩固它们的用法。分类的方法有多种,同一元音或元音字母组合发音相同的单词归为一类;根据词形词性、同义词反义词等集中记忆;把相同词根、前缀、后缀、合成、转化、派生等构词法相同的单词或词组列在一起集中识记印象比较深刻,记忆效果也比较明显。这样每天记40-80个单词,坚持不懈,多联想,多思考,多使用,词汇问题不就解决了吗?在学习的过程中多注视单词的用法和词组的搭配,牢记老师讲过的单词惯用法和句型,这样不仅有助于我们解题,而且在写作时也会信手拈来,运用自如。
把单词记住,了解词性、词义,掌握其固定搭配与习惯用法,背会时态、从句的各种用法,工作只是完成了一半,我们还得将它们应用到实践中去。就像学游泳,光学理论,不下水应用,不等于掌握了这门技术。不必要搞题海战术,但一定量的典型练习来巩固所学知识是必不可少的。先重视基础练习,如课后习题,单元同步练习,这些是针对课堂知识的巩固性练习,不能好高骛远,光想着一口吃个胖子。基础知识掌握后,有的放失地做一些语法方面的专项练习和考试题型的专题练习。特别提倡同学们准备一本“错题集”,把平时做错的具有代表性的试题或语言点记录下来,以备将来查漏补缺,这样对知识的掌握可以达到事半功倍的效果。
英语是一种语言,不是记住了单词、词组、句型和语法项目就是把它学好了,关键在于使用语言,所以在学习英语时一定要注意听、说、读、写、译全面发展。英语学习首先是一个记忆过程,然后才是实践过程。学习英语,无论如何,勤奋是不可少的,它是一个日积月累的渐进过程,是没有任何捷径可走的,也没有所谓“速成”的灵丹妙方,急于求成,不做踏实工作,是学不好英语的。任何成功的获得都要靠自己的努力,要踏踏实实、勤勤恳恳、兢兢业业、一步一个脚印地学习,端正态度,认真对待学习中的挫折和失败。失败并不可怕,可怕的是对自己丧失信心而一蹶不振。对考试的失败,冷静分析,认真思考,只要对胜利充满信心,善于总结经验教训,不断努力,不断追求,胜利一定是属于你的
的感言:thanks
其他回答 (1)
那就把日记发给外教或者老师看,有动力不?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家学好英语的方法有很多,如多听录音带,多说英语,多阅读英语资料,多写日记。英文怎么翻译_百度知道
学好英语的方法有很多,如多听录音带,多说英语,多阅读英语资料,多写日记。英文怎么翻译
There are many ways to learn English well than listen to the tape and speak English more, reading more English materials, keep a diary.
其他类似问题
学好英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能把这一篇日志《喜欢你的人和爱你的人 》翻译成英语?
谁能把这一篇日志《喜欢你的人和爱你的人 》翻译成英语? 50
喜欢你的人:半夜会找你打电话聊天到很晚。
爱你的人:半夜看你在网上会赶你下线。
喜欢你的人:他会找你出去玩,叫你放弃正事或逃课。
爱你的人:他会催你快写作业或者与你讨论功课。
喜欢你的人:在你生病时,会讲好话关心你。
爱你的人:在你生病时,他会关心到你烦,并强迫你去看医生。
喜欢你的人:他会尽量说好话来讨好你,你也会觉得很开心。
爱你的人:他所说的话,都是关心你的,但是通常象是在命令。
喜欢你的人:他什么事情都会配合你,只要你开心。
爱你的人:他会帮你辨别是非,但是你会感觉他管的太多。
喜欢你的人:他说他要给你最大的快乐。
爱你的人:他只能给你保证,你跟他在一起,他是最快乐的。
喜欢你的人:他在意你的生活细节,即使你做错了什么,他也不会指出来。
爱你的人:他在意你的一举一动,告诉你什么地方错了,什么地方该如何做,该如何与别人交往。
喜欢你的人:他会帮你买夜宵,送夜宵,载你上下课或上下班。
爱你的人:他会帮你买夜宵,不过会提醒你吃什么比较健康;他会载你上下课或上下班,但通常是顺路;因为他不会为了你而逃课或旷工。因为他知道,他要为你们的将来而努力。 QQ空间日志
喜欢你的人:他不会在意你去做什么,与什么人交往。
爱你的人:他很在意你去做什么,与什么人交往。他还会告戒你不要与什么人交往
喜欢你的人:他只想要现在
爱你的人:他已经预见未来,该怎么自我努力,好好给你幸福。
喜欢你的人:他会说“我喜欢你!”
爱你的人:他会说“我爱你!”
喜欢你的人:半夜会找你打电话聊天到很晚。
爱你的人:半夜看你在网上会赶你下线。
喜欢你的人:他会找你出去玩,叫你放弃正事或逃课。
爱你的人:他会催你快写作业或者与你讨论功课。
喜欢你的人:在你生病时,会讲好话关心你。
爱你的人:在你生病时,他会关心到你烦,并强迫你去看医生。
喜欢你的人:他会尽量说好话来讨好你,你也会觉得很开心。
爱你的人:他所说的话,都是关心你的,但是通常象是在命令。
喜欢你的人:他什么事情都会配合你,只要你开心。
爱你的人:他会帮你辨别是非,但是你会感觉他管的太多。
喜欢你的人:他说他要给你最大的快乐。
爱你的人:他只能给你保证,你跟他在一起,他是最快乐的。欢你的人:他在意你的生活细节,即使你做错了什么,他也不会指出来。
爱你的人:他在意你的一举一动,告诉你什么地方错了,什么地方该如何做,该如何与别人交往。
喜欢你的人:他会帮你买夜宵,送夜宵,载你上下课或上下班。
爱你的人:他会帮你买夜宵,不过会提醒你吃什么比较健康;他会载你上下课或上下班,但通常是顺路;因为他不会为了你而逃课或旷工。因为他知道,他要为你们的将来而努力。
喜欢你的人:他不会在意你去做什么,与什么人交往。
爱你的人:他很在意你去做什么,与什么人交往。他还会告戒你不要与什么人交往
喜欢你的人:他只想要现在
爱你的人:他已经预见未来,该怎么自我努力,好好给你幸福。
喜欢你的人:他会说“我喜欢你!”
爱你的人:他会说“我爱你!”
补充:一定要按这篇文章的顺序排序翻译啊?
The person who likes you will find your call at midnight, chat late.
Love you of person: midnight to see you will catch you in the Internet.
The person who likes you, he will find you out, that you give up business or cut.
Love you of person: he will urge you to quickly with your homework or discussion lessons.
The person who likes you: when you're sick, can speak good care for you.
People who love you: when you're sick, he would care to you, and compel you to see a doctor.
The person who likes you, he would try to impress you speak good, you will feel happy.
Love you of person, he said, is all about you, but usually like to be in order.
The person who likes you: he will cooperate with you, what if you are happy.
Love you of person, he will help you to distinguish between right and wrong, but you will feel him too much.
The person who likes you: he said he will give you the greatest happiness.
Love you of person, he can give you that you get together with him, he is happy.
The person who likes you: he care about your life, even if you do something wrong, he wouldn't come out.
Love you of person: he care about your movements, tell you what's wrong, what place do, how to relate to others.
The person who likes you, he will help you buy supper, food taken late at night, you adding and dropping classes or work.
Love you of person, he will help you to buy food taken late at night, but will remind you what to eat healthier, He will give you adding and dropping classes or commute, but often it is a road, Because he wouldn't for you and cut or absent. Because he knows, he should strive for your future. QQ space log
The person who likes you, he does not care about what you do, and what people.
Love you of person: he cared about what you do, and what people. He also warned you not to what people
The person who likes you: he just want now
Love you of person: he had predicted the future, how to give your self, happiness.
The person who likes you, he will say &I love you!&
Love you of person: he will say &I love you!& The person who likes you will find your call at midnight, chat late.
Love you of person: midnight to see you will catch you in the Internet.
The person who likes you, he will find you out, that you give up business or cut.
Love you of person: he will urge you to quickly with your homework or discussion lessons.
People who love you: when you're sick, he would care to you, and compel you to see a doctor.
The person who likes you, he would try to impress you speak good, you will feel happy.
Love you of person, he will help you to distinguish between right and wrong, but you will feel him too much.
Love you of person, he can give you that you get together with him, he is happy. The people you care about your life: he details, even if you do something wrong, he wouldn't come out.
Love you of person: he care about your movements, tell you what's wrong, what place do, how to relate to others.
Love you of person, he can give you that you get together with him, he is happy. The people you care about your life: he details, even if you do something wrong, he wouldn't come out.
The person who likes you, he will help you buy supper, food taken late at night, you adding and dropping classes or work.
Love you of person, he will help you to buy food taken late at night, but will remind you what to eat healthier, He will give you adding and dropping classes or commute, but often it is a road, Because he wouldn't for you and cut or absent. Because he knows, he should strive for your future.
The person who likes you, he does not care about what you do, and what people.
Love you of person: he cared about what you do, and what people. He also warned you not to what people
The person who likes you: he just want now
Love you of person: he had predicted the future, how to give your self, happiness.
The person who likes you, he will say &I love you!&
Love you of person: he will say &I love you!&
是啊!因为数字的限制才弄成这样的呀!!
我不懂英语啊?你是按照这篇日志的顺序翻译的吗?那日志名《喜欢你的人和爱你的人》帮我翻译一下?谢谢了
the people who Like you and love you
的感言:感谢了
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇日记150字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。