&& 资讯内容
2014高考英语完型填空答题方法
电话:010-57
中学学科网>>考试热线
 &&栏目三
保护视力色:
高考英语完型填空题目如何做到恰到好处?日 15:38
在历年高考中完型填空是比较容易失分的题项,虽然看上去也是选择题,但却与语法和词汇的选择题大不一样。
完型填空综合测试学生的语言知识、阅读能力和总体语言水平,检查学生在有信息空缺的前提下理解整篇文章的能力,要求通过上下文判断,选择恰当的单词或词组填入空格中,使之成为上下合乎逻辑、语言通顺、意义连贯的文章。因此理解文章的意思是关键。还要具备扎实的单词、词组、句型和语法知识;也要有逻辑推理的能力和归纳的能力。此外,对英语国家文化背景知识的掌握也有助于提高此练习的准确率。
完型填空的空格分为三种:语法性空格、词汇性空格和篇章性空格,前两项虽与语法、词汇有关,却更注重对上下文的理解,第三种属于较难的,考察对全文及作者意图的理解。
正确的解题过程应分为三步:通读全文、预设答案、重新检查。
以下范文可供学生作尝试。
L ast Sunday I saw the worst storm in years.At first,the sky grew __1__all ofa sudden.Within minutes,forks of lightening forced a way in the sky.Then it was __2__by the boom -boom -boom of__3__.A very strong wind blew into my room .My valuable notes __4__high into the air.I jumped upto__5__them but unluckily a few sheets __6__out of the open window.AsI ran out to get the notes,big drops of rain began to__7__.
soon asI ran into the house,the __8__began to pour in waves.I__9__to close the windows.I did it but was wet all over.Then I heard a sudden loud __10__from the back of the house.A tree was broken.1.
A.bright B.grey C.blue D.dark 2.
A.followed B.caused C.made D.brought 3.
A.rain B.thunder C.wind D.storm 4.
A.threw B.jumped C.flew D.rose 5.
A.take B.catch C.draw D.stop 6.
A.moved B.cam e C.ran D.sailed 7.
A.fall B.rain C.drop D.burst 8.
A.storm B.water C.wind D.rain 9.
A.walked B.fought C.went D.got 10.A.
explosion B.scream C.voice D.sound 第一句提到了暴风雨,那么第一个空格应该是天空变暗(dark),闪电过后,接着(followed by)就是雷声(thunder),一阵大风刮进房间,我的宝贵的资料(flew)到了空中,我就跳起来去抓(catch)那些资料,但有些飘(sailed)到了窗外,等我跑出去时大点的雨滴开始下下来了(fall)。我一回到房间,雨(rain)就下得很大了,我挣扎(fought)着去关窗,我关上了窗,但全身湿透,就在此时,我听到后院传来一声响声(sound),一棵树断了。
从以上分析可以看到,在拿到一篇文章后,最好先浏览一遍,即使有信息空缺,有些可以凭自己的常识来补全,实在不行的可借鉴选项,补全信息,读完全文,再来填空,这样可以让自己有一种居高临下的感觉,能更好地把握全文,可免于掉入选项中的一些“陷阱”。
假如考试拿到题目就做,有可能一开始就进入了理解误区,因而导致整篇文章的理解错误,这就是为什么有些考生反映有时做得蛮好有时却失分很严重。
严格按照解题的三个步骤去做,对提高完型填空的解题能力大有好处。 编辑:李丹枫&
来源:东方网-大力神2004高考项目组& 作者:华东师大一附中特级教师毕红秋&
东方网版权所有,未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像2014年湖南高考英语完型填空(Ⅱ)应试方法与技巧98
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
2014年湖南高考英语完型填空(Ⅱ)应试方法与技巧98
2014年湖南高考英语完型填空(Ⅱ)应试方法与技;一、题型解读;英语语言知识的第三节为完型填空(II),本节侧重;构等语言知识运用的能力;1.从考查的内容来看,第一节侧重考查词汇在语篇、;二节考查功能语法,即侧重于考词汇在篇章中的交际功;2.从题型的形式看,第一节给定四个选项供考生选择;给出空缺,没有选项,要求考生根据语境和自己已有的;生的语言知识的提取和运
2014年湖南高考英语完型填空(Ⅱ)应试方法与技巧一、题型解读英语语言知识的第三节为完型填空(II),本节侧重考查考生语感以及语言的衔接、连贯、结构等语言知识运用的能力。分析此措辞,再比较完形填空第一节和第二节,可知:1. 从考查的内容来看,第一节侧重考查词汇在语篇、语境中运用,关键词是 “语义”;而第二节考查功能语法,即侧重于考词汇在篇章中的交际功能, 关键词是 “衔接, 连贯”。2. 从题型的形式看,第一节给定四个选项供考生选择,其中有一个正确选项;而第二节只给出空缺,没有选项,要求考生根据语境和自己已有的语法与词汇知识来填空,这对考生的语言知识的提取和运用能力提出了更高的要求。3. 单词的拼写能力和词形变换能力也是一个很重要的考查方向。二、命题特点 共8个小题,每题1.5分,满分12分。要求7分钟内完成。短文长度150~240词,设空平均间距17词左右,考查语境,侧重运用。尽量避免名词和动词,答案不一定唯一。三、能力要求 有篇章结构意识,在语境和语篇中理解句子内部结构,找出句与句、段与段之间的内容联系,把握细微区别.具体体现在:1. The ability of reading discourse
阅读/理解语篇的能力2. Analysis of sentence structure
分析句子结构的能力3. The ability to use grammar
熟练运用语法的能力思考:面对新完形填空如此繁杂的语法点,我们到底该怎么入手呢?我们在做完形填空(二)时, 可以从词性、词形两方面入手词形两方面入手。 一.根据句子结构,确定词性e.g. (angry) (1) He looked __________at the children.(2) He looked _________at the news on the radio.二.根据上下文意义及语法,确定词形技巧1:词性1)缺冠词e.g. The college entrance examination is coming, my parents promise:1) If I get high marks in the exam, I shall have ____ iphone as ____ prize.2)They will give me ____ big surprise.3) Of all the subjects, I like English best because it gives us _____ useful knowledge of it.4) But my mood quickly changed when I saw ____first question.2)缺代词e.g. 1). Let?s start not to eat snake any more, because “to protect the snake is toprotect_________”.2). ___ is amazing that I won the first prize in the competition.3). Get in the habit of remembering people?s names and using
_____ often.4). I want to find a house with a beautiful garden, but I still haven?t found ___ I like yet.3) 缺介词e.g.1)_____ a lot of work to do, he left school very early.2) In fact, choosing eco-fashion can also contribute
___ our personal health?3)This was around the time that I was getting to be larger ____ size than my father?4) In short, I believe that it is ___ great use to keep a diary in English.4) 缺形容词或副词e.g.1)When we got there, to our disappointment, we found the
situation was much ______ thanexpected.2) I immediately felt
of my violent(暴力的) behavior.3) Of the MP3 we bought, mine is the __________. It only cost me 100 yuan.4) Animals and plants are disappearing many times faster
they have in the past 65million years.5) 缺连词e.g. 1) See ______ your son has done.2) I’ll never forget the days _____ I lived in the factory with the workers, ______ is a greathelp to my article.3) After the war, a new school building was set up ______ there has once been a theatre.4) _______ this is included in good education, the children will surely have a bright future.5) I was ___ upset that I violently ripped (撕破) it from my chest!6) It was only then ____ he realized his own mistake.7) A nest is to a bird ______ a house to a man .8) I was on the point of leaving _____ it rained.9) _____ Hemingway puts it, “Life breaks us all, but afterwards, many of us are strongest atthe broken places. ”6) 缺连接词e.g. 1) He has an high IQ, _______, he failed in school2) Human activity often changes or destroys the habitats that plants and animals need tosurvive. human populations are growing so fast.3) In some cases, competition for resources among animals led to extinction and incases, environmental changes caused extinction. 技巧(二) 词形英语和汉语最大的不同在于英语有词形变化。词形变化主要涉及动词、代词、形容词、副词和名词。当确定所填的词是名词时,就要考虑是可数还是不可数名词,是单数还是复数名词。 形容词有原级、比较级和最高级和最高级。如果是动词就要更加小心。首先要判断是谓语动词还是非谓语动词,主动还是被动,是现在分词还是过去分词,还是不定式。代词则要考虑是主格还是宾格。e.g. 1. China is ______ than Japan in size.2. One of the_______ gift choices I ever made was for my high school English teacher,which made him very unhappy.3. The little boy pulled ______ right hand out of the pocket? 1.阅读/理解语篇的能力 The ability of reading discourse1). Later , I seemed to hear faraway voices saying that my right ______ was broken. Ialmost burst into tears. How
would I ever play the piano again?2). Many old people don?t have good________. They can?t watch TV, but they can listen tothe music.3). Many Africans are very ______, so they can’t afford to buy much meat.2. 分析句子结构的能力Analysis of sentence structure1). It was only then ____ he realized his own mistake.2). He went to work early in the morning, _______ his son at home alone.3. 熟练运用语法的能力The ability to use grammar1). ________ amazed us most was that the little girl could play the piano so well. 2). Inshort, I believe that it is ____ great use to keep a dairy in English?
3). There once was agoat and a donkey?. So the farmer killed _____ goat and gave the donkey medicine madefrom its heart.【模拟试题演练】When you take a walk in any of the cities in the West, you often see a lot of peoplewalking dogs.
1. is still true that a dog is the 2.
useful and faithfulanimal in the world, 3. ____ the reason why people keep a dog has changed. In the olddays people used to train dogs to protect themselves against animal attacks. And later theycame to realize that a dog was not 4. useful for protection but willing to obeyhis master. But now people in the city need not protect themselves against attacks ofanimals.
5. do they keep dogs, then? Some people keep dogs to protectthemselves from robbery. But the most important reason is 6. companionship.A dog is his best friend for 7.______ child when he has no friends to play with. For youngcouples, a dog is their child when they have 8.______children. For old couples, a dog isalso their child when their real children have grown up.【总结】解题四步走:1通读全文,理解大意
2分析句子,确定词性
3根据语义, 确定词形
4检查搭配, 前后连贯 【即学即用】1用恰当的介词填空:1. We congratulated her
her success.2. How much time do you spend
pronunciation every week?3. Please remind her the meeting when you see her.4. That depends much how we look at it. our using his room?7. Such exchange of visits will naturally better understanding and contribute
peace.my pronunciation.9. I don?t objectyour doing it in your own way. thought. the importance of learning English. 16. At an early age she already showed a talent 18. I didn?t break the windowaccident.19. Our teacher is always strict _____us _____ our homework.20.Tom has been charged ______ robbery and is being questioned _____ the police now.21. I owe it _____ my teacher that I passed the college entrance exam.22. It is really a pity that the old man died _____ his works unfinished.23. At this time of night, the streets are empty _____ traffic.24. _____ the time you graduate from middle school, you will have learned 3000 English words.25. _____ entering the tall building, he heard a sharp cry coming out of it, which brought his heart to his mouth.26. Here is a task set for you and you should finish it _____ your own. 2选择下列适当的词或短语填空:and, or, but, for, however, yet, therefore, nor, while, though,
thus, both?and,
either?or,
neither?nor,
whether?or,
as well as,
and ?as well,
not only?but also,
rather than1. Mr Jones is principal(校长an expert in translation.left the room. 4. Press the buttonJim is fond of sports.6. They?ve finished half of it,7. The children can go with us,8. This is a hot-house green house.9. Each case weighs one and a half tons more. 11. He hasn?t arrived. He may,, didn?t go to school.13. He came home very late last night,14. Although he was ill,we have a long way to go. 17.18. He promised to phone, I heard nothing, 19. We have failed. 结果).20. Mrs Cox is kindcompelled(被迫) to stay at home,
forbidden to see her friends.did he speak a single word.23.
has he called on her,24.
dogs, cats, mice were found in the house.25. _______in school
at home, she’s always cheerful.26. You can
you can ask someone else to do it.27. Communists should set at all times they should be pupils of the masses(群众their teachers.28. I?ve read a few of his plays, one of his novels
30---- How is everything going on with you in Europe?----Quite well. Not so smoothly as I hoped, _________. 3选用正确的连接词填空 that, who, whom, whose, what, which, whoever, whomever, whatever, whichever, wherever, when, where, when, why, how, if, whether1. the driver could not control his car was obvious.2. Is it any wonder
electronic computers are sometimes called “thinking machines?3. I particularly dislike about this transaction(交易) is it is really dishonest.4. He got up too late with the result he missed the morning train.5.the book will sell depends on the author.6. I don?t care
she doesn?t come.7. I can?t make up my mind
should be asked to speak first.8. My original question,9. I wasn?t certain house I was in.10. I haven?t decided of them I should take with to the party.comes in late.12. He?ll go13. I remember you were a little girl.14. He?ll give you
you want.15. Elephants have their own way to tell the shape of an object and ____ it is rough or smooth.4. 用正确的关系词填空1.We met at the same place
I saw him last.2. A war broke out
lasted for forty years.3. There was one thing he told me I don’t believe.I was alone in the mountains is because I had a difficulty with my guide.5. I don?t like the wayspoke first, sat on my right.7. John is a painter,
I should also like to be.8. Our team,9. That?s the most expensive hotel
we?ve stayed.10. There?s not much11. Let?s talk about somebody
we know.12. This is the same museum you once visited.13. What was it14. I?ve never heard of such things
he said.15. Not a single person among us supports the plan.16. He tried to stand on his hands for five minutes,
you know is rather a difficult thing to do.包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、专业论文、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、文学作品欣赏、2014年湖南高考英语完型填空(Ⅱ)应试方法与技巧98等内容。 
 衡南二中 2013 届高三英语专题复习学案---英语完型填空(Ⅱ) 编写与审核:高三年级英语组 湖南高考英语完型填空(Ⅱ)应试方法与技巧---Period one 【课前预习】一...   2014年高考英语完形填空应试技巧秒杀秘术_高考_高中教育_教育专区。2014年高考...2014 年高考英语完形填空专题解题技巧与方法指导一、利用首句来解题,根据全文来...   高考英语2014年完形填空应试秒杀技巧_高考_高中教育_教育专区。2014高考英语 2014高三英语 沈阳家教 高考英语 沈阳英语家教 沈阳高考英语家教 高考英语家教,特别奉献!...   2014年高考英语完型填空技巧_英语_高中教育_教育...〖2011 湖南卷〗No one ___ be compared with Yao...综合解题规律与技巧完形填空解题秘诀完形应试技巧与...  2014 高考英语完形填空应试的策略与技巧英语完形填空...(作文模板及特殊题型免费赠送) 湖南卷(作文模板及...一是可以让您的孩子问一些高考英语中阅读和完型很...   湖南省2014年高考英语完形填空Ⅱ冲刺练习(一)_高考...58.skills 根据语境可判断此处意为“建筑技巧”,故... 湖南高考完型填空二精选... 3页 免费 高考英语...  加形容词) (二、未给单词提示题型的技巧 此类题难度较大,但也是有方法对付的... 2014年高考英语语法填空... 6页 免费 2014年高考英语完型填空... 23页 2...   湖南省高考英语完形填空... 10页 1下载券2014年湖南省高考英语完型填空(二)考...快高考了,怎么才可以做好英语的阅读理解和完型填空,求高效、可快速提分的方发,或做题技巧_百度知道
快高考了,怎么才可以做好英语的阅读理解和完型填空,求高效、可快速提分的方发,或做题技巧
提问者采纳
题目做觉尝试套高考题(完型阅读控制内完)高考英语难度都太没必要准备基础更重要
其他类似问题
完型填空的相关知识
其他3条回答
做题保证质量错都弄清楚基础要定数量益善质量第
首先要积累单词,然后把高中的英语知识点梳理一下,高考5+3 就不错。把这本弄好了,就差不多了,加油。
多做题 多查字典 多记
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP