初三英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英语单选习题_中华文本库
第1页/共4页
文本预览:
中考英语单项选择模拟试题(一) 二. 选择填空(本题共 15 小题;每小题 1 分, 满分 15 分) 从 A. B . C . D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案. 26. My brother is a taxi driver. And usually he_______very long hours every day. A. drives B. didn’t work C. hadn’t worked D. haven’t worked 27 When____your father____ that new car? Sorry, I really don’t know. A . buy B. buy C. bought D. bought 28. Do you know the answer to this problem? Well, I_____out what to do yet. A . don’t work B. didn’t work C. hadn’t worked D. haven’t worked 29. Could I use your pen for a while?_________ A. not at all B. yes, here you are C. it doesn’t matter D. it’s a pleasure 30. Will you please tell John to come to my office? ______ A. Yes, I do B. I’ll be glad C. thank you D. I’ll be glad to 31. How did you know his meaning ? I knew it by readling between the in his letter. A. addresses B. words C. lines D. passages 32. Whete would you like to go for your trip , Beijing or Hainan? I would to go to Hainan, because I want to see the beautiful beaches. A. hate B. choose C. think D. consider 33. How beautiful shoes you’re wearing! They must be expensive. No . They only _______50 Yuan A . spent B . took C. paid D. cost 34. I hear Tom is working hard at his lessons That’s why I’m really _______that he failed the exam last time A . afraid B. surprised C. sure D. glad 35. Jimmy, why does our family photo lie on the floor? Oh, sorry. I’ll________on the wall right now. A put it away B put it on C put it up D put it down 36. __ he is very young, ___ he knows a lot about science. A. B so B. T / C. W and D. T but 37. Could you tell me ___ you were late for the meeting this morning? A. where B. why C. when D. who 38. Look at the wet ground and the drops of water on the grass. I guess it ______have rained last night. A. should B. can C. must D. will 39. Can I come this evening or tomorrow morning? Sorry, _______is OK . I’m busy today and tomorrow. A. either B. none C . neither D. both 40. Jim, can you tell me____? Sorry, I don’t know A. Where does he live B. When will the film start C. Where is that new classmate from D. who does the cleaning on Monday
中考英语单项选择模拟试题(二) 二. 选择填空(本题共 15 小题;每小题 1 分, 满分 15 分) 从 A. B . C . D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案. 26. My sister is a student. And she usually______for very long hours A. Studied B. studies C. is studying D. has studied 27. When______your brother______that new T-shirt? Sorry. I really don’t know A. buy B. buy C.bought D. bought 28. What are you thinking about? Well, I______out what to take for tomorrow’s spring outing yet A. Don’t work B. didn’t work C. haven’t worked D. hadn’t worked 29. Could I open the windows for a while? ________. I feel hot too. A. Certainly not B. Yes, please C. It doesn’
第1页/共4页
寻找更多 ""人教版初三英语单选题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
5页免费2页1下载券6页免费6页免费7页免费 8页免费30页免费4页免费87页2下载券6页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢22页免费29页免费27页1下载券7页1下载券5页免费
人教版初三英语单选题|人​教​版​初​三​英​语​单​选​题-0​单​元
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}