2011年仁爱版七年级英语上册Unit4 Having Fun Topic3测试题揪错
找名校名卷--->>上
上,找“七年级英语仁爱版同步上册”更多相关试卷猜你喜欢——
最新更新试卷——高频词,一定要记住哦!
所有,持有
有( have的现在分词 );
(亲属关系中)接受;
大家都在背:
1. He will now face a disciplinary hearing for having an affair.
他因有外遇而要面临纪律听证会的裁决。
来自柯林斯例句
2. People are having to think hard about their holiday plans.
人们现在得仔细地琢磨自己的度假计划。
来自柯林斯例句
3. They identified six plants as having potential for development into pharmaceutical drugs.
他们验明6种植物有可能提炼出药物麻醉剂。
来自柯林斯例句
4. People usually complain about having to deal with too much bureaucracy.
人们经常抱怨不得不应付太多的繁文缛节。
来自柯林斯例句
5. Having children was the quickest way to lose your street cred.
生孩子是使自己不再年轻时尚的最快方法。
来自柯林斯例句
In spoken English, forms of have are often shortened, for example I have is shortened to I've and has not is shortened to hasn't.在英语口语中 have 经常用缩略形式,如 I have 略作 I've,has not 略作 hasn't。
(have 和 has 与过去分词连用构成动词的现在完成时) You use the forms have and has with a past participle to form the present perfect tense of verbs.&
【语法信息】:AUX -ed
【语法信息】:AUX been -ing
Alex has already gone...
亚历克斯已经走了。
I've just seen a play that I can highly recommend...
我刚看了一场话剧,我强烈推荐。
My term hasn't finished yet...
我的任期还没有满。
(had 与过去分词连用构成动词的过去完成时) You use the form had with a past participle to form the past perfect tense of verbs.&
When I met her, she had just returned from a job interview...
我遇见她时,她刚参加完一场求职面试回来。
By Friday at 5:30 p.m., I still hadn't heard from Lund...
直到周五下午5点半,我仍未收到伦德的消息。
Miss Windham said she had spoken to them over the weekend.
温德姆小姐说她周末已经和他们谈过了。
(用于附加疑问句中) Have is used in question tags.&
【语法信息】:cl AUX n
You haven't sent her away, have you?...
你还没有把她送走,是吗?
It's happened, hasn't it?...
这事儿已经发生了,是吗?
They hadn't invented sequencers back in those days, had they?
那时他们还没有发明出测序仪,是吧?
(用于对带有 have,has 或 had 的句子作肯定或否定回答) You use have when you are confirming or contradicting a statement containing 'have', 'has', or 'had', or answering a question.&
【语法信息】:AUX
'You'd never seen the Marilyn Monroe film?' — 'No I hadn't.'...
“你从未看过玛丽莲·梦露的电影?”“对,没有。”
'Have you been to York before?' — 'Yes we have.'
“你们以前去过约克吗?”“是的,去过。”
(having 和过去分词连用,所引导的分句中提到的动作发生在另一个动作开始之前) The form having with a past participle can be used to introduce a clause in which you mention an action which had already happened before another action began.&
He arrived in San Francisco, having left New Jersey on January 19th...
1月19日离开新泽西后,他到了旧金山。
Having been told by his doctor that he was overweight, he's eating all the fibre and fruit he can.
被医生告知超重后,他一直拼命地吃高纤维食物和水果。
Have is used in combination with a wide range of nouns, where the meaning of the combination is mostly given by the noun.have 可以和很多名词连用,其意思主要由名词决定。
(have 后接名词代替该名词作动词的用法,描述某一动作或事件) You can use have followed by a noun to talk about an action or event, when it would be possible to use the same word as a verb. For example, you can say 'I had a look at the photos' instead of 'I looked at the photos.'&
【语法信息】:V n
【搭配模式】:no passive
I went out and had a walk around...
我出去在周围散了一会儿步。
She rested for a while, then had a wash and changed her clothes...
她休息了一会儿,然后洗了洗,换了身衣服。
I'll have a think about that...
我会考虑考虑的。
(在英语口语或书面语中,have可以和很多名词连用以代替某个具体的动词,描述某一动作或事件) In normal spoken or written English, people use have with a wide range of nouns to talk about actions and events, often instead of a more specific verb. For example people are more likely to say 'we had ice cream' or 'he's had a shock' than 'we ate ice cream', or 'he's suffered a shock'.&
Come and have a meal with us tonight...
今晚来和我们一起吃饭吧。
We will be having a meeting to decide what to do...
我们准备开个会来决定怎么办。
She had an operation on her knee at the clinic...
她在诊所做了个膝盖手术。
For meanings 1-4, people often use have got in spoken British English or have gotten in spoken American English, instead of have. In this case, have is pronounced as an auxiliary verb. For more information and examples of the use of ‘have got’ and ‘have gotten’, see got.在义项1-4中,英国英语口语中常用 have got 代替 have,美国英语口语中则常用 have gotten。这时,have 的发音与作助动词时相同。有关 have got 和 have gotten 的用法详情和例证见 got。
有;拥有 You use have to say that someone or something owns a particular thing, or when you are mentioning one of their qualities or characteristics.&
【语法信息】:V n adv/prep
Oscar had a new bicycle...
奥斯卡有一辆新自行车。
I want to have my own business...
我想自己创业。
She had no job and no money...
她既没有工作又没有钱。
有…要(做);必须(做) If you have something to do, you are responsible for doing it or must do it.&
【语法信息】:V n to-inf
He had plenty of work to do...
他有很多工作要做。
I have some important calls to make.
我要打几个重要的电话。
(用于代替 there is, 表示某事物存在或发生了某事) You can use have instead of 'there is' to say that something exists or happens. For example, you can say 'you have no alternative' instead of 'there is no alternative', or 'he had a good view from his window' instead of 'there was a good view from his window'.&
He had two tenants living with him...
有两位房客和他同住。
We haven't any shops on the island...
我们岛上什么店铺都没有。
First we had clock-radios, now there's the clock-radio-telephone...
我们先是有了能显示时间的收音机,现在又有了带有时钟、收音机功能的电话机。
(使)保持;(使)处于 If you have something such as a part of your body in a particular position or state, it is in that position or state.&
【语法信息】:V n adj/adv/prep
Mary had her eyes closed...
玛丽双目紧闭。
They had the curtains open...
他们开着窗帘。
He had his shirt buttoned...
他扣上了衬衫的扣子。
请人做;让人做 If you have something done, someone does it for you or you arrange for it to be done.&
【语法信息】:V n -ed
I had your rooms cleaned and aired...
我请人打扫了你的房间并通了风。
They had him killed...
他们派人干掉了他。
You've had your hair cut, it looks great...
你理发了,看起来很棒。
遭遇(不愉快的事) If someone has something unpleasant happen to them, it happens to them.&
【语法信息】:V n -ed
We had our money stolen...
我们的钱被偷了。
The dance hall once even had its roof blown off in World War II.
这个舞厅的屋顶甚至在第二次世界大战中被炸飞过。
劝说;让;命令 If you have someone do something, you persuade, cause, or order them to do it.&
【语法信息】:V n inf
【语法信息】:V n -ing
If you happen to talk to him, have him call me...
如果你碰巧能和他说话,让他给我打个电话。
The bridge is not as impressive as some guides would have you believe...
这座大桥并不像有些导游说的那么雄伟。
Mr Gower had had us all working so hard.
高尔先生曾让我们大家都拼命干活。
抓住(某人身体的某部位) If someone has you by a part of your body, they are holding you there and they are trying to hurt you or force you to go somewhere.&
【语法信息】:V n by n
When the police came, Larry had him by the ear and was beating his head against the pavement.
警方赶到时,拉里正揪着他的耳朵,把他的头往人行道上撞。
(从某人那里)得到 If you have something from someone, they give it to you.&
You can have my ticket...
我可以把我的票给你。
Can I have your name please?...
请告诉我你的名字好吗?
We have had some help from the Government...
我们得到了政府的一些帮助。
患有(疾病、残疾) If you have an illness or disability, you suffer from it.&
I had a headache...
He might be having a heart attack...
他可能是心脏病发作。
She has epilepsy.
她患有癫痫。
生(孩子)/怀(孩子) If a woman has a baby, she gives birth to it. If she is having a baby, she is pregnant.&
My wife has just had a baby boy...
我妻子刚生了个男孩。
She's having another baby.
她又怀上孩子了。
不允许;不容忍 You can use have in expressions such as 'I won't have it' or 'I'm not having that', to mean that you will not allow or put up with something.&
【语法信息】:V n -ing
【搭配模式】:with neg
She wanted to be alone. They wouldn't have it...
她想一个人呆着。他们不允许。
I'm not having any of that nonsense...
我不想听那些废话。
I will not have the likes of you dragging down my reputation.
我不会让你们这些人败坏我的名声。
根据谣传/传说 You can use has it in expressions such as 'rumour has it that' or 'as legend has it' when you are quoting something that you have heard, but you do not necessarily think it is true.&
【搭配模式】:V inflects
【语用信息】:vagueness
Rumour has it that tickets were being sold for ?300...
据谣传,票卖到了300英镑。
He could not possibly have been poisoned as popular legend has it.
他不可能像民间传说的那样被下了毒。
跟…过不去;总想找…的茬儿 If someone has it in for you, they do not like you and they want to make life difficult for you.&
【STYLE标签】:INFORMAL 非正式
He's always had it in for the Dawkins family.
他老是跟道金斯一家过不去。
深藏不露;有两下子 If you have it in you, you have abilities and skills which you do not usually use and which only show themselves in a difficult situation.&
'You were brilliant!' he said. 'I didn't know you had it in you.'
“你真厉害!”他说,“我不知道你还有这两下子。”
He has it in him to succeed.
他具备成功的潜质。
和…发生性关系 To have it off with someone or have it away with someone means to have sex with them.&
【语域标签】:BRIT 英
【STYLE标签】:RUDE 无礼
He reckons she's having it off with the gardener.
他认为她和园丁有一腿。
捉弄;戏弄 If you are having someone on, you are pretending that something is true when it is not true, for example as a joke or in order to tease them.&
【搭配模式】:be inflects
【语域标签】:BRIT 英
Malone's eyes widened. 'You're having me on, Liam.'
马隆瞪大了双眼。“你在戏弄我吧,利亚姆。”
和…讲个明白;和…争论出个结果 If you have it out or have things out with someone, you discuss a problem or disagreement very openly with them, even if it means having an argument, because you think this is the best way to solve the problem.&
Why not have it out with your critic, discuss the whole thing face to face?
为什么不和批评你的人讲个明白,面对面地把整件事情谈一谈呢?
to be had→see:
to have had it→see:
情态动词短语
需要;必须;不得不 You use have to when you are saying that something is necessary or required, or must happen. If you do not have to do something, it is not necessary or required.&
He had to go to Germany...
他不得不去德国。
We'll have to find a taxi...
我们需要找辆出租车。
You have to be careful what you say on telly...
在电视上说话时你必须很谨慎。
情态动词短语
肯定;一定 You can use have to in order to say that you feel certain that something is true or will happen.&
There has to be some kind of way out...
一定会有某种解决办法的。
That has to be the biggest lie ever told.
那肯定是有史以来最大的谎言。
因为 on account of sth 57 控制,支配 have power over 在某人能力所及的范围之内 within one’s power 58 打猎,搜捕 hunt for M6U4 1.谈及(做)某事.
- 基于870000个网页
使用 HAVING 子句选择行 HAVING 子句对 GROUP BY 子句设置条件的方式与 WHERE 子句和 SELECT 语句交互的方式类似。WHERE 子句搜索条件在进行分组操作之前应用;而 HAVING 搜索条件在进行分组操作之后应用。HAVING 语法与 WHERE 语法类似,但 HAVING 可以包含聚合函数。HAVING 子句可以引用选择列表中出现的任意项。 下面的查询得到本年度截止到目前的销售额超过 $40,000 的出版商: USE pubs SELECT pub_id, total = SUM(ytd_sale
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:Having fun with sex toys
JavaScript disabled. Please enable JavaScript to use My News, My Clippings, My Comments and user settings.
Personalise your news, save articles to read later and customise settings
If you have trouble accessing our login form below, you can go to our .
If you have trouble accessing our login form below, you can go to our .
Business & Finance
Classifieds
You are here:
Read later
Even during economic recessions, sales of sex toys have skyrocketed and the sex-toy business has turned into a multibillion-dollar industry.
Sexual aids: A range of sex toys for sale.
Over the past few years sex toys have become some of the most popular gadgets in the world. Even during economic recessions, sales of sex toys have skyrocketed and the sex-toy business has turned into a multi-billion dollar industry.This has been helped by the willingness of stars like Gwyneth Paltrow and Jane Fonda to appear on TV shows and talk about their bedroom secrets. Celebrity endorsements of sex toys by actors such as Teri Hatcher, Eva Longoria and Halle Berry act as validators and go a long way to ending taboos about sex.There's also a more serious side to sex toys with some products offering help for pelvic-floor strengthening, vaginismus and penile rehabilitation.It is easier to buy sex toys now because of the shift to online purchasing with discreet shipping and therefore anonymity. Sales are on the rise especially among the younger generation who have grown up in a culture that is more open to sexuality in many different forms.
Sex toys can be an exciting way to spice up your sex life, either using them on your own or with a partner. There is a misconception that only people who don't have a sexual partner use them. One of my clients was extremely upset when his partner told him she had bought a vibrator and really enjoyed it. Why did she need a toy when she had him to give her an orgasm!Often men feel threatened by the suggestion of a sex toy, but others get turned on by the idea. And some people still have stereotypes about who uses sex toys.Sex toys are an amazing addition they can make foreplay fun and help to relax and arouse both and they can provide an extra source of stimulation by making it easier to reach sensitive spots.Some weeks ago Swedish brand LELO, one of the most innovative sex-toy companies, launched an update to the sophisticated oral sex simulator ORA 2, the first sex toy to win a Cannes Lions Award for design. The toy first hit the market in January and this sex toy video went viral with over half a million views and still counting.&Bruce and Sonya of the female and couple-friendly adult shop Max Black in Newtown, stock high-quality brands and it is one of the few stores in Australia where most products are phthalates free, which means the toys are hypo-allergenic and body safe. Shopping at Max Black is a fun experience, it looks like a high-end retail shop and they have highly trained predominantly female staff to give advice and answer any questions.The most popular sex toys sold in Australia are made by LELO and French brand Je Joue. Both companies have an extensive selection of vibrators for men, women and couples. The We-Vibe 4 for example, is very
it is waterproof, has six vibration modes and a remote control.&A favourite couple's item is the MIO
shows how to use it. The ring is worn at the base of the penis and restricts blood flow, which makes the erection stronger, and last longer while stimulating the clitoris during sex. When worn below the testicles, their natural retraction towards the body is reduced, which can prolong the time before the man ejaculates.Another innovative new toy, the Nalone Miu Miu vibrating , tone and stimulate simultaneously for effective and pleasurable results, the gentle to strong vibration can increase the orgasm. But they are also recommended by midwives for the training and restrengthening of pelvic floor muscles after childbirth or for women with urinary incontinence.BS Atelier in Spain produce a hand-made silicone vaginal dilator set, which will soon be available for treating vaginismus and other similar conditions associated with painful vaginal penetration.There are sex aids for men who have had pro erectile dysfunction is one of the side effects of this operation and penile rehabilitation is recommended. To encourage blood flow, the doctor may suggest using a vacuum pump and a penile ring, and/or use of a masturbation sleeve to keep the &machinery& running. There are also several aids for people with disabilities, described as being suitable for those with limited mobility, dexterity issues or who suffer from fatigue.So if you've never thought of adding sex toys to your love-making repertoire, why not give it a try! Couples who have a playful attitude towards sex will overall have a more satisfying sexual relationship - and there is nothing wrong with great solo sex!
Screen name (required)
Error: Please enter your screen name.
Error: Your Screen Name must be less than 255 characters.
Location (optional)
Error: Your Location must be less than 255 characters.
(required)
300 words remaining
Error: Please enter your comment.
Error: Your Message must be less than 300 words.
I understand that submission of this content is covered by the
by which I am bound and
are available for my reference.
You need to have read and accepted the Conditions of Use.
Featured advertisers
Horoscopes
Trust others to think for themselves. Don't be snobbish about what seems obvious. Everyone learns at their own pace, including you.
...find out more
Compare and Save
Check out today's best deals
Readers' most viewed
Products & Services
Classifieds
Fairfax Media
Copyright © 2015 Fairfax Media英语翻译This is my parents' 6th day of trip.I don't know how they are coming back.I am sure they are having lots of fun in ElSalvador,so they forget to call me abd tell me something about their trip!I can't stand them.How can they forget to call their only daughter?I tried to_百度作业帮
英语翻译This is my parents' 6th day of trip.I don't know how they are coming back.I am sure they are having lots of fun in ElSalvador,so they forget to call me abd tell me something about their trip!I can't stand them.How can they forget to call their only daughter?I tried to find their messages and at last I called oneof my dad's sister.She told me my dad was visiting his friends in another city.My mom didn't stay with him but with her brothers and sisters.I called my mom.She said sorry to me and told me they were both well.Then she hung up the phone in a hurry.Oh!They were on their way out.Hope they have lots of fun but remember that they have a daughter and lovely grandchildren.One day,a lady walked to work.When she passed a bird store,she saw a parrot in the window.She liked the bird very much and stopped looking at it.The parrot said to her,"Hey lady.You are really ugly!"The lady was unhappy,but she said nothing and went away.In the afternoon the lady came back to work and walked past the bird store again.The parrot saw the lady and said to her,"Hey lady,you are really ugly!"This time,the lady was really angry and she went into the store.The store manager had to say hello to her and told the parrot not to say like that.The next day,When the lady walked past the store again,the parrot said to her,"Hey lady!"She stopped and looked at the bird."Yes?"she answered."You know!"the bird said.终于完撩...这两个英语小故事挺有趣的吧?我认为很好笑.尤其是第2个呦...我想把它们用中文讲给妹妹听,拒绝翻译软件...如果精确流畅.呵呵,不好意思哈。第2排第12个单词打错了。abd 改为 and
这是我父母旅途中的第六天.我不知道他们怎么回来.但我肯定他们在萨尔瓦多玩得太开心了,以至于忘记打电话来告诉我旅行的事情!真受不了他们.他们怎么能忘记打电话给唯一的女儿呢?我试着找到他们的消息,最后我给姑姑打了电话.她说爸爸已经去另一个城市探望朋友了.妈妈没有和他一起去,她和舅舅阿姨在一起.我打电话给妈妈.她跟我道了歉,告诉我他们两个都很平安.然后她就匆匆忙忙把电话挂掉了.哦!他们正准备要出门.希望他们玩得很开心,但也要记得他们有一个女儿和可爱的外孙外孙女们.有一天,一位太太步行去上班.经过一家鸟店的时候,她看到橱窗里有一只鹦鹉.她非常喜欢那只鹦鹉,就停下来看它.这时候鹦鹉说:“你好啊太太,你长得真难看!”这位太太听了很不开心,但她什么没说就走了.下午太太又经过了这家店.那只鹦鹉看到了她,就跟她说:“你好啊太太,你长得真难看啊!”这一次,这位太太是真的生气了,于是她走进店里.店长和她打了招呼,然后叫鹦鹉不许说那样的话.第二天,太太再次经过这家店的时候,鹦鹉对她说:“你好啊太太!”她于是停下来看着它.“什么事?”她说.那只鹦鹉说道:“你知道我要说什么的!:-D”
准备给你翻译,所以先看了一遍,里面那个"abd"是不是打错了?}

我要回帖

更多关于 acfun错误代码2003 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信