练习册:《八年级牛津英语单元测试题》8a

高中知识点
鲁教版(,)牛津沈阳版(,)牛津广州版(,)北京课改版(,)牛津广州版(,)牛津沈阳版(,)牛津广州版(,)
初中知识点
[自主命题]
[统一命题]
&& 资料信息
摘要:文档属性:1373K rar | 适用地区:,
审核站长: [] []
时间: 23:04:00 上传 |
9:39:00 审核
统计:日() 周()
消费:免费
互动:[] []
评分:[我要评论] 共有0人评价
标签:牛津,期末,单元,答案,复习
套卷:暂无
专辑:暂无
用于QQ、MSN等聊天平台,直接粘贴发送
用于嵌入到各种BBS论坛或者签名中
HTML代码:
用于粘贴到网站、微博或者博客里面
资料评价 下载地址 相关下载
1、如果发现下载的资料有质量问题,请投诉该资料。您的投诉经核实如情况属实,会补偿您下载此资料而需要的点数 (本网慎重提示您,如果诬告受到的处罚会很重)。
2、下载资料前请注意看资料页面中的下载等级、需要储值、需要点数,并检查您是否有相应的权限以及足够的储值与点数以正常的下载到资料。同时注意看资料页面中的其它信息以及会员对此资料的评论,以在下载前对资料有个初步的了解,资料下载遇到的问题可以参阅[]。
3、每个资料提供有多个地址供下载,可以点击不同的地址下载,不会重复扣除点数。如果发现不能下载,请临时关闭防火墙,特别是诺顿防火墙,再进行下载。若依然不能下载请通过页面的[]或者发表评论来进行反映。
4、本网大部分资源来源于会员上传,如有侵犯版权,请和本网联系,本网将在三个工作日内改正。
5、未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资料;如引用,请注明来自本站。
6、如果没有找到所需要的资料,请到本网论坛[]里提出,本网会尽力满足您的要求。
下载权限: 所有用户免费
提示:本自然月内重复下载不再扣除
普通下载通道
高级会员通道
网校通专属通道
该用户其他资料
[] 牛津译林版英语八年级上册.[] 江苏省涟水县红日中学牛津.[] 北师大版七年级英语上册学.[] 北师大版八年级英语下册学.[] 外研版九年级英语.[] 新目标九年级上册.
谁下载了这份试卷
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
牛津英语8A_Unit_1-2单元测试卷1
下载积分:840
内容提示:精心收集的各类精品文档,值得下载: 牛津英语8A_Unit_1-2单元测试卷1
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 03:02:46|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
牛津英语8A_Unit_1-2单元测试卷1
官方公共微信教育部国家教师科研基金十二五规划重点课题国家教育资源公共信息服务平台成果展示网站
您所在的位置: >
八年级英语上册 8A Unit 1 Friends 单元测试 译林牛津版
上传时间:
版本版别: |
类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
上&&&&&&传:第二教育网
E&&&&&&&币:0
大&&&&&&小:11.16KB
    牛津译林版8A
Friends 单元测试及答案  【要点提示】  1. Patterns  (1) share sth. with sb. 和某人分享某物  (2) believe what he says 相信他说的话  (3) tell sb about sth 告诉某人某事…  (4) for a long time 很长时间  (5) be willing to do sth 愿意干某事  (6) help sb with sth 帮助某人干某事  (7) be ready to help people 准备帮助某人  (8) give seats to sb让位给某人  (9) want to be a singer 想成为歌唱家  (10) travel around the world环游世界  (11) grow up 长大  (12) have a wonderful friend named Max 有一个叫马克思的好友  (13) knock over our books 碰撞我们的书  (14) keep a secret 保守秘密  (15) of the six students 在六个学生中  (16) study at a new secondary school在一个新初中学习  (17) miss my classmates from old school 想念母校的同学  (18) wear a smile on one’s face某人脸上面带笑容  (19) What about playing football? 踢足球怎么样?  2. Grammer形容词的比较级  A.构成  (1)单音节词末尾加er或est   (2)以e结尾的双音节词,只加r或st  (3)以辅音加y结尾的双音节词,把y改为i,再加er或est  (4)闭音节单音节词如末尾只有一个辅音字母,须双写这个辅音字母,再加er或est  (5)其他双音节词和多音节词在前面加上more或most八年级英语上册8A一二单元第一阶段试题(牛津英语附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语上册8A一二单元第一阶段试题(牛津英语附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语上册8A一二单元第一阶段试题(牛津英语附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
八年级英语第一次阶段测试&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 听力部分 (20’) &A. 请根据听到的句子选出最恰当的答语。每个句子读一遍。(&&& ) 1. A. July 1st.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Thursday.&&&&&&&&& C. 8:40.(&&& ) 2. A. Yes, I’d love to&&&&& B. Yes, I would.&&&&&&& C. No, I wouldn’t.(&&& ) 3. A. Always.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Of course.&&&&&&&&& C. very much.(&&& ) 4. A. What a pity!&&&&&&& B. Good luck.&&&&&&&&& C. Best wishes.(&&& ) 5. A. China.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. English.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Fruit. B.&请根据所听对话,选出正确的选项。每段对话读两遍。 (& )6. A. Go to lunch.& B. Go to school.& C. Go to work. D. Go for a walk.(&& )7. A. It’s a sad story.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It’s a terrible story.C. It isn’t interesting at all.&&&&&&&& D. It’s the most interesting story she has read.(&& )8. A. Green.&&& B. Black&&&& C. Black and green.&&& D. Red.(&& )9. A. They are doing some reading .&&&& B. They are doing some washing.C. They are doing some homework.&&& D. They are cleaning the reading room.(&& )10. A. She lost her way.&&&&&&&&& B. She lost her purse.C. She lost her watch.&&&&&& D. She lost her bag.(&&& ) 11. Where did Daniel go last Sunday?A. To a park.&&&& B. To the cinema.&&&& C. To school. (&&& ) 12. When will the girl have her birthday party ?A. On December 25th.& B. On December 26th.& C. On December 27th.(&&& ) 13. How can she get to the school?&&&&&& A. On foot.&&&&&&&&& B. By bus.&&&&&& C. By taxi.&& (&&& ) 14. How much will the woman pay for the skirts?&&& A. Twenty-five pounds.&&& B. Fifty pounds.&&& C. Seventy-five pounds.(&&& ) 15. Who did the girl send the card to?A. To her friend.&B. To anybody else.&C. To herself.&& C .& 请根据所听到的短文,选出正确的选项。短文读两遍。(&&& )16. How is Peter?& A. He is very old.&&B.He is very well.&&C.He is ill.(&&& ) 17. Who is Mr. Brown?A. Peter’s father.&&B. Peter’s wife’s father.& C. Peter’s son.(&&& ) 18. How many people are there in Mr. Brown’s family?A.Five.&&& &&&&&& B. Seven.&&& C. Six.(&&& ) 19. Why doesn’t Jack live with his parents?A. Because he works in the village.B. Because his shop is too far away from the town.C. Because he doesn’t like his parents.(&&& ) 20. How many people should go to school in Peter’s family?A. Four.&&&&&&&& B. Five.&&&&&&&& C. Six.
笔试部分(85’)一.选择正确的答案:(15’)(&&& ) 1. This is _______ usual coat, but that is ______ unusual coat.&&&&&&& A. a&&&& B. a&&&& C. an&&&&& D. an& (&&& ) 2. ________ your teacher __________ ?& -- She is friendly and helpful.&&&&&& A. H like&& B. W like&& C. H like&&& D. W like(&&& ) 3. Funny jokes can always make us _____ when we are sad.A. laughing&&& &B. laugh&&&&&&&&& C. laughed&&&&& &D. laughs(&&&& ) 4. ― Is your grandpa better now?― Er, in fact, things are&&&&&&& . Doctors are trying their best.&&&&&&& A. going bad&&B. getting ill &&C. going worst&&D. getting worse(&&&& ) 5.China is one of________ in the world.&&&&&&&& A. the oldest country&&&&&&&&& B. the oldest countries&&&&&&&& C. much older country&&&&&&&& D. much older countries(&&& )6.―Your English is very good.&&&&&&&& ―But my brother learns it much ______than I do.A. good &&&B. well &&&C. better &&&D. best(&&& ) 7. Why ________ come and play basketball with us?&&&&&& A. not you&&& B. don’t&&&& C. not to&&&& D. not(&&& ) 8. ---- ________does Nancy usually go to a buddy club?&&&&&& ---- Once a week.&&&&&& A. How often&&& B. How long&&& C. How far&&& D. How much(&&& ) 9. My cousin is in ________ in Suzhou No.1 Middle School.&&&&&& A. 8th Grade&&& B. 8 Grade&&& C. Grade 8&&& D. Grade 8th
(&&& ) 10. We should use _______ people and ______ money to do the work better.&&&&&& A. less&& &B. less&& &&C. less&& &D. least(&&& ) 11. How long will _______ take you to repair my bike ? Half an hour.&&&&&& A. there&&&&& &&B. that&&&& &&&C. it&&&&&& &&D. this (&&&& ) 12.Don’t spend much time& _______& and doing nothing.A. chatting& &&B. to chat&& &&C.& chating& &&D.& of chatting(&&& ) 13. Which city is________________, Beijing, Shanghai or Fuzhou?&&&&&&&& A. beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. more beautiful&&&&&&& C. much more beautiful&&&&&&& D. the most beautiful(&& ) 14. I found the story _________ at the start.&&&&&& A. bore&&&&&&& &B. boring&&&& & C. bored&&&&&& & D.bores(&& ) 15. The boat was made ______ steel and it was made ______ my city.&&&&&& A. in&&&&& &B. by&&&&&& &C. in&&& & D. at三.完形填空:(10’)One summer, three friends came to New York. They decided to stay in a hotel during the visit. But they felt&& 21&&& because their room was on the 60th floor. And for safety, the hotel closed the elevators(电梯)&& 22&&& 12:00 every night.The next day, the three friends rented(租) a&&& 23&&& and went out to travel around the city.They&& 24&&&& movies, concerts(音乐会), and other things. When they returned to the&&&& 25&&&& , it was late. The elevators were&&& 26&&&& . So they had to take the stairs. At that time, One friend got a(n)&& 27&&&& . He said, ”For the first 20 floors, I will tell jokes. Then another of us will&&& 28&&&&& smart stories for the next 20 floors . Then we will finish the other 20 floors __29____ sad stories.” Soon, The first one started with his jokes. With joy, They& reached the 20th floor. Then the next one started telling some smart stories. So, they learned a lot when reaching the 40th floor. In the end, It was time for sad stories. The third one started like this. “My first&&& 30&&&&& story is that I left the key to the door in the car.”(& )21. A. glad&&&&&& B. excited&&&&&& C. unhappy&&&&& D. cheerful(& )22. A. in&&&&&&&& B.& on&&&&&&&& C.& after&&&&&&& D. before (& )23. A. car&&&&&&&& B. room&&&&&&& C. train&&&&&&&& D. plane (& )24. A. talked&&&&&& B. went&&&&&&& C. listened&&&&& D. enjoyed (& )25. A. car&&&&&&&& B. room&&&&&&& C.& hotel&&&&&& D. train (& )26. A. opened&&&&& B. stopped&&&&& C. began&&&&&& D. finished (& )27. A. joke&&&&&&& B. idea&&&&&&&& C. advice&&&&&& D. secret (& )28. A. say&&&&&&&&& B. tell&&&&&&&&&& C. talk&&&&&& D. speak (& )29. A. with&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&&& D. by(& )30. A. sad&&&&&&&& B. funny&&&&&&&&& C. smart&&&& D. pleasant 四.阅读理解:(15’)(A)Long ago, there was an interesting man called Effendi (阿凡提), He had a good sense of humour. One day he played a joke on the Prime Minister (宰相). He said that the Minister would die the next day. Really the next day, the Minister fell off the horse and died. When the king learned this, he got angry and sent his men to catch Effendi at once. & When Effendi was in front of the King, the king shouted angrily, “Effendi, since (既然) you know when my Minister would die, you must know the date of your own death. Say it out, or you will die today.”Effendi looked at the king for a while, he answered, “But how can I know? I’ll die two days earlier than you.”Because the king was afraid if he killed Effendi, he himself would die after that. He thought he must keep Effendi alive as long as he could, so he let Effendi go.(&&& ) 1. The story tells us _____________&A. How Effendi fooled(捉弄) the king&& B. When the king would die &C. Why the Minister died&&& D. Effendi knew the dates of everyone’s death(&&& ) 2. The Prime Minister died because _______.&A. effendi killed him&&&&&& B. effendi said he would die &C. he was badly ill&&&&&&&& D. he fell to the ground from the horse(&&& ) 3. Why did the king ask Effendi to tell him the date of his own death?&& A. In this way the king would know when he would die && B. He wanted to find an excuse(借口) to kill Effendi&& C. He himself had known the date of Effendi’s death && D. He wanted to know when Effendi would die(&&& ) 4.The king let Effendi go because ____________.&& A. he hoped to live a long life& B. he was afraid of Effendi && C. he didn’t believe Effendi& D. he knew he would die two days later(&&& ) 5. Which of the following is not true?&& A. The Minister died after the day when Effendi played a joke on him.&& B. The king was afraid of death&&& C. Effendi didn’t know when the king would die&&& D. If the king killed Effendi, he himself would die two days later.
BVisiting the forest zoo&&&& Come and see the Indian elephants and the new tigers from Northeast of China. The beautiful birds from England are ready to sing songs for you, and the monkeys from Mount Emei will be happy to talk to you. The lovely dogs from Australia want to laugh at you. Sichuan pandas will play balls for you. The giraffes from Africa (非洲) are waiting to look down on you.&&&&&&&&& Tickets&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Opening time& Grown-ups (成人) : 3 yuan&&&&&&& 9:00 a.m.―4:00 p.m. (Monday―Saturday)& Children over 1.4 m : 2 yuan&&&&&&&&&& except (除了) Friday (closed)& Children under 1.4 m : Free&&&&&&&&&& 10:00 a.m. C-3: 00 p.m. (Sunday)Keep the zoo clean!Do not touch(触摸), give food or go near to the animals.
(&& ) 6. Why does the writer introduce (介绍) so many animals from different places to us?&&&&&& A. To frighten us in the zoo.&&&&&&&& B. To make us lovely in the zoo.&&&&&& C. To attract(吸引) us to the zoo.&&& D. To show animals can do everything.(&& ) 7. How much does Mr. Smith have to pay if he visits the zoo with his 3-year-old son?&&&&&& A. 3 yuan.&&&&&&&& B. 4 yuan.&&&&& C. 5 yuan.&&&&&&&& D. 6 yuan.(&& ) 8. At which of the following time can we visit the zoo?&&&&&& A. 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.&&&&&&&&&&& B. 9:30 a.m. Friday.&&&&&& C. 2:00 p.m. Sunday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 5:00 p.m. Tuesday.(&& ) 9. What should we do in the zoo?& &&&&&& A. To spit everywhere.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. To throw things everythere.&&&&&& C. To keep the zoo clean.&&&&&&&&&&& D. To keep the zoo full.(&& )10. From the passage, we can infer (推断) that a giraffe must be a very ________ animal.&&&&&& A. fat&&&&&&&&&&& B. short&&&&&&&& C. strong&&&&&&&& D. tall(C)What is a library for? Most libraries have books and other things to read. Many of them& have things to listen to. Some libraries even have computers. Very few people would think of a library as a place to live in.One library in New York City turned into(变成)a home for 250 people for a f ew days.These were all people near the library. They slept on the floor. Why did the people move into the library?The people moved into the library because the city wanted to close it to save money. These 250 New Yorkers loved their library. They didn't want to lose it. So they moved in. They knew that the library couldn't be closed if they were living inside it. At last the city agreed to keep the library open, and the people all went home.(&&& ) 11. Where did the story happen?_________.A. In New York City.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. In a school in New York City.C. In the streets in New York City.&&&&& D. In most libraries in New York City.(&&& ) 12. The library had hundreds of ___________.A. workers in it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. policemen in itC. people living in it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. computers in it(&&& ) 13. The people in the story _______________.A. were all the workers in the library&&&& B. were all people near the libraryC. didn't read any books&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wanted to buy some computers(&&& ) 14. Why did 250 people move into the library? Because_____________.A. these people wanted to save money&&& B. these people needed places to live inC. the library was very quiet&&& D. they loved the library and they didn't want to lose it(&&& )15. From the passage we know that ___________. A. the library was kept open at last&&& B. the library was closed because no one read in itC. the library became a home of these people&&& D. the city saved a lot of money五.词汇运用(15’)&(A) 根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. Can you give him something to drink? He is__________.2 .It’s a s________ between you and me. Don’t tell others.3.We’ll meet many _____________(外国的)friends from all over the world..4._____________ (物理) is one of my favorite subjects5.You can __________(believe in )them because they never tell lies.(B)根据所给单词用正确的形式完成句子& pretty& we& high& month& Britain6. Our teacher told us we would have a ________ test next week.7. Sandy’s _______ is 1.60 metres.8. Mike and his brother like _______ food, they don’t like Chinese food.9. I think Wang Mei is ___________ girl in our class.10. We are old enough to look after _______.&(C)用所给动词的正确形式填空 &win&& take& play& worry& go&&&& 1. ― Where is Jack? ― He _________ in the basketball court.2. ― The earth& _________ around the sun.3. This morning we _________ the basketball competition ,we were so happy.4. They& ____________ a trip to Suzhou tomorrow, aren’t they?5. When something ________ me, I always go to my best friend.六、句型转换(5)1. The movie is very exciting.(改为感叹句)_______ ______ exciting movie !2. There is some milk in the bottle.(改为一般疑问句)&_______& there& ________ milk in the bottle?3. We had a good time last night. (保持句意基本不变) & We __________& ________ last night.4. The girl eats little to make herself slim.(对划线部分提问)_____ _____ the girl eat little ?5. Tonny has ten story books. Jimmy has five story books. (保持句意基本不变) Tonny has&&&&&&&&&&& books&&&&&&&&&&& Jimmy.七.短文填空。(5’)& My best friend Betty is as slim as I.She is a pretty girl with short hair.Betty is very generous.She is w______ to share her things with her friends.She is also very h____ and is ready to help people any time.She often helps me with my Physics and always gives s______ to people on the bus.Betty wants to be a singer and travel around the world when she g_____ up.I hope her dream&&&&&& will come t______.&&& 1.&&&&&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&&&&& 3.&&&&&&&& 4.&&&&&&&&&& 5.&&&&&&&& 八.任务型阅读(5’)Mr Smiths has two sons. One is seven years old, and the other is five. One morning during the holiday, when Mr Smiths is cleaning the car, his younger son came and asks him for some money for sweets.“Sweets are bad for your teeth,” Mr Smiths said, “Take these two oranges, and give one to your brother.”One orange is even bigger than the other, and as the small boy likes oranges very much, he keeps the bigger one and gives his brother the smaller one. When the other boy saw that, he said, “It is selfish(自私的) to take the bigger one for yourself. If father gives me oranges, I will give you the bigger one.”“I know you will,” answered his brother, “That’s why I take the bigger one.”
1.&When does the story happen?& ______________________________________________________________.2.&What is Mr Smiths doing then(那时)?______________________________________________________________.3.&What does the younger boy ask for?______________________________________________________________.4.&Does the younger boy get what he wants?______________________________________________________________.5.&Who got the bigger orange, the younger boy or his brother?______________________________________________________________.
九.书面表达:(10’)& 根据中文提示,写一篇英语短文介绍一下Mary。要求:语言流畅,条理清晰,词数不少于70词。1. Mary长得好看,有一双大眼睛,圆圆的脸,长发,很可爱。2. 她对朋友很慷慨,她认为应该与朋友分享一切,应该在别人需要时帮助他们。3. 她很有幽默感,常讲笑话给朋友们听,让他们开心,与她在一起时从不会无聊。4. 她会替朋友保守秘密。她是一个真正的朋友。&一、听力& (附听力材料) & A.& 下面你将听到5个句子,请根据听到的句子选出最恰当的答语,每个句子读一遍。1.What day is it today?&&&&&&&&&&& 2.Would you like to go fishing with us?3.How do you like dumplings?&&&&& 4.I’m afraid I can’t watch the football match. I’m busy.5.What subject do you like best?&B.对话理解& 请根据你听到的对话,选出正确的选项。每段对话及问题读两遍。6. A: What’s the time now?& B: It’s half past seven. It’s time for you to go to school now.& Q: What is the boy going to do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( B )7. A: What are you reading?& &B: I’m reading a story. Oh, I have never read such an interesting story before.& Q: What does the woman think of the story?&&&&&&&&&&& ( D )8. A: Is this bag yours, Wei Fang?B: No, my bag is black. It must be Lin’s. She likes green best.Q: What colour is Lin’s bag?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( A )9. A: Where are the girls?& B: They’re doing some cleaning in the reading room.& Q: What are the girls doing?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( D )10. A: Could you help me, please?& B: What happened to you, young lady?& A: I lost my purse.& B: You should look after your things.& Q: What did the lady lose?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( B )11 M: Did you have a good time last Sunday?&&& W: Yes, we went to the park and had a wonderful time.12& M: I hope I can see you at the birthday party.&& W: Yes, of course. I never forget it . The day after Christmas Day is easy to remember.13& W: Excuse me, where is the No. 1 Middle School?&& M: It’s far from here. It’s late in the evening. You can’t take a bus. && W: How can I get there?&& M: You’d better go by taxi.14.W: How much does this kind of skirt cost?& M: Twenty-five pounds.&&&& W: I want 2 skirts for my twin daughters.15 W: What a beautiful card it is! Where did you buy it and whom do you want to send it to?M: I didn’t buy it. I made it for myself and I don’t want to send it to others.C.短文理解。请根据所听到的短文,选出正确的选项。短文读两遍。Peter is a bus driver. But he can’t go to work now because he was ill for more than two months. He can’t drive his bus because of his illness. He lives in a small town with his wife and four children. His wife’s father, Mr. Brown, lives with them, too. He is 80 years old and he can’t work. He sits in his armchair all day. But when it is warm, he sometimes takes his chair into the garden.One of Peter’s son, Jack, is twenty-five. He teaches in a village school. He lives in the village because it is near his school. The other children are not old enough to go out to work. They still go to school.答案 (仅供参考)
一 听力&& 1-5 BACBA&& 6-10 BDADB& 11-15& ABCBC& 16-20& CBBAA&&&&&& 二 单选题&& 1-5 DBBDB&& 6-10CDACA& 11-15CADBA三 完形填空1-5CCADC&& 6-10 BBBAA四 阅读理解1-5ADBAD&& 6-10CACCD& 11-15ACBDA五 词汇&& A 1-5&& thirsty&&&&&& secret&&& foreign&&&&&& Physics&&&&& trust && B 6-10&& monthly&&& height&& British&&&&&&&& the prettiest&& ourselves&& C 11-15& is playing&& goes&&&& won&&&&&&&&& are going to take&&&&& worries六 句型转换&& 1.What an& 2.there any&& 3.enjoyed ourselves& 4.Why does& 5.more than七 短文填空&& 1-5 willing&& helpful& seats&& grows& true&& 八 任务型阅读&& 1.One morning during the holiday.&& 2.He is cleaning the car.&& 3.He asks for some money for sweets.&& 4.No,he doesn’t.&& 5.The younger boy got the bigger orange.九 书面表达(略) 文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信