speaker 2014四级真题试卷预测试卷听力 我把光盘弄丢了,帮我发一下?

往事回忆 目前感思 学习体会 一个普通中国人的真实表白
字号:大 中 小
  张民伦主编的《英语听力教程(Listen This Way)》(第二版)学生用书附的多媒体光盘和教材完全不配套。第二版是2006年出的,但光盘上所有各单元"Sound"文件夹中的rm文件都是2002年的。  为了我们中山大学南方学院外文系学生学习方便,特将我们做的教学材料晒在网上,供同学们课后复习用。
Listen this way听力教程第二册-7
0 && image.height>0){if(image.width>=700){this.width=700;this.height=image.height*700/image.}}" src="/p/1874/b_vip_1FA8C2BAF0EB0D.jpg">The following words and phrases will appear in this unit. Listen carefully and study the definitions.   1. career: the general course of a person's working life   2. make a fortune: earn a great amount of money, possessions, etc.   3. torture: severe pain or suffering caused in the mind or body   4. shift: a group of workers who take turns with one or more other groups   5. aptitude: natural ability or skill, especially in learning   6. team work: the ability of a group of people to work
(work done through) combined effort   7. client: a person who buys goods or services   8. survey: a general examination or study (of conditions, opinions, etc.), especially carried out by asking people questions   9. conscientious: very careful to do their work properly  10. routine:a way of planning your time in which you do a regular set of jobs in a fixed order so that you can organize your work efficiently
0 && image.height>0){if(image.width>=700){this.width=700;this.height=image.height*700/image.}}" src="/p/1874/b_vip_B4E4507DFABBE5C3FE2FE.jpg">A new friend of yours is telling you about his career. Listen carefully. Rearrange the following events in the order of time, and then complete the following flow diagram.   A. Go to university   B. Leave school   C. Become a teacher   D. Go into the army   E. Look for anew job   F. Work as a clerk in a small office   G. Finish the university course
0 && image.height>0){if(image.width>=700){this.width=700;this.height=image.height*700/image.}}" src="/p/1874/b_vip_A74DAD59F306FDA66F7F111AC4B08B2C.jpg">
0 && image.height>0){if(image.width>=700){this.width=700;this.height=image.height*700/image.}}" src="/p/1874/b_vip_1FA8C2BAF0EB0D.jpg">You are going to hear an interview with some students who are doing holiday jobs in Brighton. While listening for the first time, add more key words in the left-hand column. After the second listening, answer the questions.
0 && image.height>0){if(image.width>=700){this.width=700;this.height=image.height*700/image.}}" src="/p/1874/b_vip_B4E4507DFABBE5C3FE2FE.jpg"> Now listen to the interview again. Write in the missing words with the help of the above notes.
0 && image.height>0){if(image.width>=700){this.width=700;this.height=image.height*700/image.}}" src="/p/1874/b_vip_A74DAD59F306FDA66F7F111AC4B08B2C.jpg">
Interviewer: And Christine, what about you? What have you been doing this summer?
Christine: Working, mostly.
Interviewer: You mean you've been studying?
Christine: Oh no, I've been doing a job to earn money.
Interviewer: And have you made your fortune yet?
Christine: Hardly! But I haven't done too badly. I've been getting about £70 a week, plus my meals and my accommodation, so I've earned over £ 500 and I've managed to save most of it.
Interviewer: That sounds pretty good. What kind of work have you been doing exactly?
Christine: I've been working in a hotel.
Interviewer: what, as a waitress?
Christine: No. I've been helping in the kitchen most of the time ― washing and peeling vegetables, preparing breakfast trays, washing up ― that sort of thing.
Interviewer: And have you been enjoying it? Or has it been rather boring?
Christine: No, it hasn't been too bad. I've found it quite interesting here, in fact. Not so much the work itself, but the people I've got to know and the friends I've made, and I've managed to do lots of things in my spare time too. It's a seaside town, so there's been quite a lot going on in the evenings ― you know, dancing, bowling, cinemas, and so on ― and on my afternoons off I've been doing quite a bit of sunbathing and swimming.
Interviewer: Yes, I can see you've got quite brown. You've obviously been having some reasonable weather here. Now what about Kevin here? Kevin, you've managed to get a fantastic suntan. How have you been spending your time here? Have you been doing a holiday job?
Kevin: Yes, I've been working down on the beach. I like an outdoor job. I've been mostly hiring out deck chairs ― you know, going round collecting the money, but I've also been selling papers.
Interviewer: And have you earned a lot of money?
Kevin: Not a lot. I came here for a cheap holiday more than anything else. My brother's the one who's been making money this summer.
Interviewer: Has he been working here in Brighton too?
Kevin: No, he's in Italy working as a courier for a travel firm. He's been taking Americans round Italy on coach tours and having a fantastic time. And one of them has invited him to go and work in America next summer.
Interviewer: Lucky him!
0 && image.height>0){if(image.width>=700){this.width=700;this.height=image.height*700/image.}}" src="/p/1874/b_vip_1FA8C2BAF0EB0D.jpg">You are going to hear three people describing the jobs they would hate to do. While listening for the first time, add more key words in the left-hand column. After the second listening, tick the places that they consider as hells in the right-hand column.
0 && image.height>0){if(image.width>=700){this.width=700;this.height=image.height*700/image.}}" src="/p/1874/b_vip_B4E4507DFABBE5C3FE2FE.jpg"> Now listen to the same three people describing the jobs they would really like to have. While listening for the first time, add more key words in the left-hand column. After the second listening, write down their ideal jobs in the right-hand column.
0 && image.height>0){if(image.width>=700){this.width=700;this.height=image.height*700/image.}}" src="/p/1874/b_vip_B4E4507DFABBE5C3E2723883AAA68FD6.jpg"> Now try this: listen to some more authentic versions of the monologues. Pay close attention to the reasons given by each speaker. Complete the following chart with the help of the above notes.
2nd speaker
3rd speaker
The following short passage is about the occupational outlook in America. Supply the missing words while listening.
  For many people their lifework, or vocation, is a matter of chance rather than choice. Yet there is great variety in the world o work. The task of selecting the right work from the thousands of available choices takes vocational planning. Individuals need to know many things about themselves and many things about the world of work. After they have this information in hand, the requirements of the work can be matched against the present and potential qualifications of each inividual, and a choice can be made. This procedure requires time, effort, and study, but the rewards are great.  There are several factors to be considered when choosing a vocation: aptitudes, interests, education and training, wages and salaries, and physical demands. Each is essential to making a good vocational choice.
  Based on the Occupational Outlook Handbook, some American occupations are expected to grow in the future and others are likes to decline sharply. Changes are related to the United States economy. The occupational areas expected to be in greatest demand will be in response to changes predicted in American society for the coming years. The following occupations are expected to have the fastest growth:  Accountants(会计师)and auditors(审计师);   Actuaries(保险精算师);   Computer programmers, opera   Corrections officers(管教罪犯的警官);   Electrical and electronic engineers   Lawyers
  Medical practioners(开业医生)   Public-relations
  Securities and financial   Tool
  Travel agents.  Occupational areas expected to decline include jobs that require manual skills, those that do not rely on computers or other technologies, and those that are unable to respond to changes in society. This does not mean that there will be no jobs in these areas-simply fewer opportunities and fewer workers. They include:   Butchers   Industrial truck and trailer(拖车) operators;   Mail carrie   Statistical clerks;   Stenographers(速记员);   Telephone installers and repairers.
英语类博客目录
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ 大学英语散文写作
function open_phone(e) {
var context = document.title.replace(/%/g, '%');
var url = document.location.
open("/ishare.do?m=t&u=" + encodeURIComponent(url) + "&t=" + encodeURIComponent(context) + "&sid=70cd6ed4a0");
!觉得精彩就顶一下,顶的多了,文章将出现在更重要的位置上。
大 名:&&[]&&[注册成为和讯用户]
(不填写则显示为匿名者)
(您的网址,可以不填)
请根据下图中的字符输入验证码:
(您的评论将有可能审核后才能发表)
已成功添加“”到
请不要超过6个字求星火英语四级预测试卷的听力,卷子里赠了光盘,我把光盘弄丢了,听不了听力了。_百度知道
求星火英语四级预测试卷的听力,卷子里赠了光盘,我把光盘弄丢了,听不了听力了。
备战2014.12的四级预测卷的听力,拜托各路好汉了TvT
提问者采纳
//tieba?pn=15这个帖子很全的,找了好久的.com/p/?pn=15" target="_blank">http,我也是弄丢了./p/.baidu://tieba编码是多少啊 这个要看编码的 编码是在背面右上角条形码上面的 <a href="http
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
星火英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有星火英语四级听力高分特训光盘文件 急求 真的很需要 我的光盘被我弄丢了 谢谢_百度知道
谁有星火英语四级听力高分特训光盘文件 急求 真的很需要 我的光盘被我弄丢了 谢谢
提问者采纳
只有去年12月的那个,今年的没有
就是那个 就是
你有对不对 谢谢你了
有,怎么给你,私信给个邮箱吧
重新发一下邮箱,那个不对,或者我把号给你,传送文件吧
网速是个大问题,上传速度实在太慢,明儿接着传,你看就是你要的吧,还有加我的扣吧,你知道的,要不再追问你的积分就。。。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
四级听力的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求 王长喜2014年6月大学英语四级新题型全真试卷 里面光盘的听力资料,我的光盘丢了,万分感谢!_百度知道
跪求 王长喜2014年6月大学英语四级新题型全真试卷 里面光盘的听力资料,我的光盘丢了,万分感谢!
提问者采纳
留下你的邮箱吧,我发给你
这个上面不让留下邮箱,说可以上传。。。。lucky.nj
网易163谢谢谢谢谢谢~~
资料已发,请查看。如若满意,请采纳!谢谢。
提问者评价
谢谢啦!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
大学英语四级的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求2014星火黑旋风英语四级听力文件,我的那个光盘里是空的!_山东科技大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:87,260贴子:
求2014星火黑旋风英语四级听力文件,我的那个光盘里是空的!
哎,想临考前再练练
相关的贴子换一换7353405793386318561473530相关的图贴
求助啊,邮箱是
封皮右下角就写着听力下载的网址,还需要多看看啊
你怎么不去买彩票!
我的里面是六级听力,真是醉了
回去要去就行,,店家批货是卷子和光盘是分开放的,,他忘了给你,,
    ——像我这么帅的,在其他贴里一般都是主角哦!