您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
河南省许昌市2012届九年级第一次模拟考试英语试题
&&&热&&&&&★★★
河南省许昌市2012届九年级第一次模拟考试英语试题
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 1:21:05
  河南省许昌市2012年九年级第一次模拟考试试卷  英
语  二、单项选择。(15小题,每小题1分,共15分)  从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出-个最佳答案。  21.look at the photo. The girl beside ______ is Nancy.  A.I
学科王  22. I tried several sweaters on,but ______ of them fitted me.  A.both
D.neither  23. Susan will not arrive at the airport on time _____ she hurries up.学科王  A.unless
D.while  24. Last year,Li Tong,a college student,_____ to join The Happy Summer Camp.  A. is choosing
B. is chosen
C.was chosen
D.was choosing  25. Everyone except Bill and Jim _____ here when the report began.学科王  A. Was
D.were学科王  26. Mrs Brown _____ much,but she _____ enough sports,so she gets fat.  A. eat,don''t do
B.eat,does
D.eats,doesn''t do  27.I planned to _____ three days finishing the work,but in fact it _____me two days.  A.spend ,takes
B.take,spend
C.spend,took
D.take,spent学科王  28.  -_____ enjoyable it is to travel by air.  -_____.  A.How ,So is
B.How,So it is
C.What,So is it
D.What,So it is  29.I want to buy a new coat.The old one doesn''t _____ the cold.  A. keep out
B.give away
C.keep away
D.give out学科王  30.  -Jerry,do you mind my pointing out your mistakes7学科王  - _____.Your advice is very necessary.  A. It''s my pleasure
B.You''d better not  C. Of course
D.Not at all  31.If you _____him tomorrow,please ask him if he _____to work on the farm with me.  A. see,goes
B.will see,goes
C.will see,will go
D.see,will go学科王  32.  - What do you think of the lecture of Li Yang''s Grazy English?学科王  - I think it''s _____,but someone thinks it''s much too _____.  A. Wonderful enough,bored
B.enough wonderful,boring  C. Wonderful enough,boring
D.enough wonderful,bored  33.  -_____ you _____
your homework yet?  - Yes.I _____ it ten minutes ago.  A. Did, finished
B.Have,finished  C.
Have , have finished
Will, finished学科王  34. We should use _____ plastic bags and _____ paper bags to help the environment.  A. fewer,more
B. more ,les
C. less,many
D.little,much  35. Peter,could you tell me _____?  A. where does Jimmy live
B. what is Jimmy doing学科王  C. how long Jimmy works there
D. how did Jimmy go to the factory  三、完形填空。(10小题,每小题1分,共10分)  先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A.B、c、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案。  Some students cheat(作弊) because they are busy or lazy and they want to get good grades without spending the time studying. Other students might feel that they
the test without cheating. Even when there seems to be a " good
for cheating,it isn''t a good idea.学科王  A student who thinks cheating is the only way to pass a test
to talk with the teacher and parents so they can find some better ways together. Talking about these problems and
38 them out will help feel better than cheating.学科王  If a student cheats and is found,the teacher may give a "
39 "on the test,send him or her to the head teacher''s
,and call his or her parents. Worse than the bad grade may be the feeling of having disappointed those people,like parents and teachers. A parent may worry that you are not an 41
person and a teacher might watch you more 42
the next time you are taking a test.  There are plenty of reasons why a kid shouldn''t cheat,but some students have already cheated. If that''s you ,it''s 43
too late to stop cheating.Cheating can become a 44
,but a student is always to act better and make 45
decisions(决定) . It might help to talk the problem over with a parent,teacher,or friend.  36. A.write
D.through  37. A.decides
D.needs  38. A.miss
D.give  39. A.zero
D.answer  40. A.office
D.seat  41. A.interesting
D. hard - working  42
B. Closely
D.warmly  43. A.always
B.sometimes
D.never  44. A.match
D.medicine  45. A.well
D.better  四、阅读理解。(20小题,每小题2分,共40分)  阅读下面四篇语言材料,然后按文后要求做题。  A  Now more an8 more people buying and selling things
on the Internet.They buy and sell goods to make money.so hackers(黑客)around the world
are interested in this.  Hackers are often young people who love computers greatly. They use computers to get on the Internet,looking for ways to go into computers system
run by banks,homes and all kinds of offices.If they go into a computer system) they will find
other people''s credit cards(信用卡)and try to steal
the numbers. Wich the numbers they can take the money out of the bank.  Hackers often break in yo硅f computer system,but it''s difficult to find them. So it is also difficult for you to find the hacker who is taking your money out of the bank. Hackers can get the money from a bank with the credit card number they have got from your computer.  Scientists always ask people who have computers to pay attention to hackers. They also tell people how to fight the hackers. The answer is to choose clever numbers and change them often and not to show your credit card out to anybody.If you are not careful,it''s just like keeping the bank door wide open.  根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。  46. Hackers around the wor4 are interested in _____.  A.more and more people  B. people''s buying and selling things on the Internet学科王  C.the different banks学科王  D. all kinds of offices  47. Hackers look for ways to go into computer systems to _____  A. steal money directly  B. get people''s credit cards  C. steal the numbers of people''s credit cards  D. find the bank  48.It''s _____ to find the hackers if they break in your computer system.  A. Easy
D. best  49. Hackers can get the money from a bank _____ .学科王  A. With the credit card number they have got from your computer  B. with their own credit card number  C. with anything  D. with the computer system they have known  50. Which of the following isn''t right in order to fight the hackers? _____  A. Be careful to use credit cards  B. Choose clever numbers and change them often  C. Don''t show your credit card out to anybody  D. Tell your credit card number to anybody except hackers  B  Scientists find that hardworking people live longer than others. Career (职业) women are healthier than housewives. Facts show that the jobless are in poorer health than the jobholders.学科王  Why is work good for health? It''s because work can keep people busy,away from loneliness or solitude. Studies show that people feel unhappy,worried~ and lonely when they have nothing to do. Instead,the happiest people are those who are busy. Many successful people who love their work feel that they''re the happiest when they''re working hard. By working together,people can often meet others and find friendship and warmth. This is helpful to health.学科王  Work can give one a sense of fulfillment(满足). Work makes one feel his value in society.  When a writer finishes his writing he feels very happy.学科王  From the above we can leam that the mo
re you work,the happier and healthier you will be.学科王  Let us work hard and study well and live a happy and healthy life.  根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。.学科王  51. The underlined word" solitude"in the passage means"_____ "in Chinese.  A.担心
D.充实  52. Why is work helpful to health?  A. People can find friendship and warmth by working with others.  B. People feel that they are happy when they are busy with their housework.  C. The more work people do,the more money they will make.  D. Work makes people feel their value at home.  53. The writer tells us that_____.
.  A.life is too short to worry about others  B. the loss of work means the loss of ability  C. people should make good use of every minute of their lives.  D. working can give people a happy and healthy life  54. The loss of work means people may _____学科王  A. become poorer and poorer
B.lose their value at home  C. feel unhappy,worried and lonely
D.die soon  55. What''s the best title for this passage?  A. Work makes man busy  B. Hard work makes man rich.  C. Hard work is good for your health.  D. Jobless means happy  C学科王  Technology has entered the daily life of students. Rose is a student of No. 3
Middle School. In her free time,she writes about technology in her daily life for Scientific World,a monthly magazine about science and technology.  根据材料内容,选择最佳答案。 学科王  56. The Scientific World comes out _____.  A. once a week
B. once a month
C. every day
D.once a year学科王  57. _____ wakes Rose up at 6:30 am.  A. The computer
B. The MP4 player
C. The alarm clock
D. The radio  58. At Rose''s school,lessons begin at _____.  A.7:00 am
D.8:30 am  59. Rose''s parents bought her a new computer because _____.学科王  A. Rose needs a new computer to download music and games学科王  B. Rose has too much homework to do every day  C. Rose''s classmates all have computers  D. they think it will help Rose with her study学科王  60. From the passage,we can see that Rose is main talking about _____.学科王  A. the importance of technology in her life  B. the importance of keeping a diary  C. how to surf the Internet  D. how to use modern technology products学科王  D  Sometimes it can be really hard to tell others that you''re feeling sad,worried or upset. But sharing your feelings with others helps you to feel good.
If  you talk with someone who cares about you,you will always feel better.
What should you do if you want to share your feelings with someone7 The following are two suggestions for you.  Make a list of your feelings. 62
You can do this in your mind or by writing them down on a piece of paper or even by drawing pictures.
Then you can think about how it made you feel. For example,you can say"I feel sad when my friend doesn''t play with me" or "I feel angry when my brother always wins at baseball". 64  Talk with an adult you trust. When you feel sad,some adults around you,like your parents,would ask if you have problems because they are worried and wonder what''s happening in your life.
Maybe this person can help you deal with your problems.  根据材料内容,将A-E五个句子填人文中空缺处,使短文内容完整、正确。  A. You can find an adult you trust and talk with him or her.  B. This can help you to know your own feelings clearly.  C.It also helps you to get closer to the people who you care about and who care about you.  D. But if you keep feelings in your mind,it can even make you sick!  E. Making a list can remind you of something that happened and influenced your feelings.  第二部分
非选择题  五、词语运用。(1O小题,每小题1分,共1O分)  学科王  阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。每空  限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。  Graduation is coming! Many students are leaving school. What are teachers talking about with them? A lot of things for sure,but
thing is friendship.  We asked some teachers to give us the last lesson. The lesson is proverb(谚语)about friends. Older people
teach proverbs to younger people.Every culture has proverbs.They are short and easy 68
.学科王  There is a German proverb which says, "Friendship is a plant we must
."It学科王  means that we need to take care of friends
taking care of a garden."Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. "is 71
proverb from Japan. It means that only 72
tell you when you are making a
.  My grandfather told me"Nobody js so
that he can throw away a friend."Every one 75
friends. Be good to them.  Goodbye,friends! Don''t forget us!  六、补全对话。(5小题,每小题2分,共10分)  根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意思连贯、完整  A:What can I do for you?  B:I want to buy a CD for my friend. Her birthday is coming.  A:
? It is very popular among young people.  B:Let me see.It''s rock music. I don''t think she''ll like it.学科王  A: 77
?  B:She likes music that is quiet and gentle.  A:Well,look at this one.It''s also popular and its music is soft and quiet.  B:
Can you play it for me?  A:OK. Please wait for a moment. ( After a moment---)  A:Oh,I''m sorry. There is something wrong with this CD. It can''t play.  B:_79
?  A:No,we don''t. But we''ll have new ones m several days.80  We''ll call you when we get the new ones.  B:My phone number is . Thank you very much.  A:You are welcome.  七、书面表达。(15分)  初中的校园生活投口将结束,在初中阶段你一定会有一些事情印象深刻,甚至难以忘怀。  请以“I like my colorful school life”为题,写一篇90词左右的英语短文,让我们分享一下你丰  富多彩的校园生活吧!  提示词:sports meting,English comer,volunteer work,school trip,good friends,many interesting activities  I like Day colorful school life学科王  As a middle school student,I have too much homework to do every day. But I still feel our school life is colorful.  学科王  学科王  2012年九年级第一次模拟考试试卷  英语评分标准及参考答案  二、单项选择(15小题,每小题1分,共15分)  21―25 BCACA 26―30 DCBAD 3l一35 DCBAC学科王  三、完形填空(10小题,每小题1分,共10分)  36―40 BDCAA 41―45 CBDCD学科王  四、阅读理解(20小题,每小题2分,共40分)  46―50 BCBAD 51―55 BADCC 56―60 BCDDA 61―65 CBEDA  五、词语运用(10小题,每小题1分,共10分)  66.The most important 67.often 68.to remember 69.water 70.like 71.another  72.good 73.mistake 74.rich 75.needs  六、补全对话(5小题,每小题2分,共10分)  76.What/How about this one(this kind 0f music)学科王  77.What(kind 0f) music does she like  78.(That’s )Great  79.Do you have
another one  80.You can tell/give me your phone number  七、书面表达(15分)  As a middle school student,I have too much homework to do every day.But I still feel our school life is colorful.School manages to offer us many interesting activities in order to make us not feel boring, I like the sports meeting best.I also often go to English corner to improve my spoken English.After school,my teachers often encourage us to do many useful volunteer work. Sometimes on weekends,I,with my classmates go to the Old House to help the olds to cheer them up.Both they and we feel very happy.I have many good friends Usually we study together and help each other.I learn a lot from them.1 will never forget my colorful school life.
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)08 专八 翻译和作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
45页免费195页免费79页免费11页免费18页免费 16页免费9页免费5页免费21页免费3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢22页1下载券4页1下载券104页1下载券12页免费104页1下载券
08 专八 翻译和作文|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢求开头为it is the last day of the final examination in a large eastern university完型的答案 - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
求开头为it is the last day of the final examination in a large eastern university完型的答案
BDABC CDBAC BACDD BCAADB. 考试即将开始。D. 然后毕业和工作。A. 谈论他们即将从事的工作。B. 掌控世界。C. any在肯定句中意为“任何”。D. 考试时不许说话。B. 考生们认为考试简单,所以很高兴。&A. 考生们脸上出现笑容,因为只有五道题。C. 在教授收卷之前,一共进行了三个小时的考试。&B. 与上文的frightened相对应。A. 没有人举手,与下文呼应。C. 与上句的one 一致。D. 这就是我所期望和预料的。D. 即使你们上了四年大学。B. 关于这门学科。C. 平时实践中常见的。A. 通过这次考试。A. 虽然大学毕业了,但是教育才刚刚开始。D. 时间淡化了教授的名字,但是不能使我们忘记这次教训。&It was the last day of the final examination in a large eastern university. On the steps of one building, a group of students were talking about the exam that was going to begin in a few minutes . On their faces was confidence. This was their last exam—then on to graduation and jobs.. Some talked of jobs they already had, others talked of jobs they would get. With the certainty of four years of college, they felt ready and able to take control of the world.. The coming exam, they knew, would be an easy task, as the professor had said they could bring any books or notes they wanted, requesting only that they did not talk to each other during the test.. Happily they entered the classroom. The professor passed out the papers. And smiles appeared on the students’ faces as they found there were only five questions.. Three hours had passed before the professor began to collect papers. The students no longer looked confident. On their faces was a frightened expression. Papers in hand, no one spoke as the professor faced the class.. He looked at the worried faces before him, and then asked: “How many completed all five questions?" Not a hand was raised.. “How many answered four?” Still no hand.. “Three? Two?” The students moved restlessly in their seats.. “One, then? Certainly somebody finished one .” But the class remained silent.. The professor put down the papers. “That is exactly what I expected ,” he said. “I just want you to know that, although you have completed four years of study, there are still many things about the subject you don’t know. These questions you could not answer are relatively common in everyday practice.” Then, smiling, he added, “You will all pass this course, but remember—even though you are now college graduates, your education had just begun.”. The years have weakened the name of the professor, but not the lessons he taught.Chart of the Day: Muslim Brotherhood Is Deeply Unpopular in Egypt - The Atlantic2012选词填空和完形填空中考真题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
34页免费9页免费377页免费6页免费29页免费 8页免费2页免费35页免费78页免费6页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢17页1下载券6页1下载券32页免费2页免费9页免费
2012选词填空和完形填空中考真题|是​可​以​进​行​选​词​和​完​形​强​化​训​练​的​真​题​题​目
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 the king is coming 的文章